Wrong Number [18+]

Autorstwa paulajop

Against my better judgment, I answer, "Look I told you, you have the wrong number," I say a bit too harshly... Więcej

Copyright ©️
Chapter|1.
Chapter|2.
Chapter|3.
Chapter|4.
Chapter|5.
Chapter|6.
Chapter|7.
Chapter|8.
Chapter|9.
Chapter|10.
Chapter|11.
Chapter|12.
Chapter|14.
Chapter|15.
Chapter|16.
Chapter|17.
Chapter|18.
Chapter|19.
Chapter|20.
Chapter|21.
Chapter|22
Chapter|23.
Chapter|24.
Chapter|25.
Chapter|26.
Chapter|27.
Chapter|28.
Chapter|29.
Chapter|30.
Chapter|31.
Chapter|32.
Chapter|33.
Chapter|34.
Chapter| 35.
Chapter|36.
Chapter|37.
Chapter|38.
Chapter|39.
Chapter|40.
Chapter|41.
Epilogue

Chapter|13.

132K 4.8K 454
Autorstwa paulajop

*Alex*

I'm sitting in my living room with my brother and Marco, waiting for Fallon to come back downstairs. I wasn't too shocked to see them at all, to be honest. They always show up unannounced. But I am a little disappointed that my time with Fallon was cut short.

I smile softly as my mind wanders back to the wonderful time we had last night...and this morning. The way her body felt pressed against mine— the way her body quaked right before she erupted into pure ecstasy, was amazing.

Sex with Fallon was different. It wasn't like anything I'd experienced before. It wasn't really planned and it sure as hell wasn't rushed. Yeah...the setup with the game— plus the alcohol paved the way, but I wanted her before all that.

I was so nervous when I asked her to be my girlfriend. But I knew it needed to be done. A girl like her doesn't come around often and I wasn't about to let her slip through my fingers.

I already got a small taste of what her body likes, but I want to know more. I want to know what her childhood was like. What her parents are like. I want to know her likes and dislikes. I want to know what makes her happy and what makes her sad. I want to know it all.

"What have you smiling from ear to ear," I heard my brother say, pulling me from my thoughts. I can't even have a moment to myself when he's around.

I shrug. "Nothing that concerns you," I tell him flatly. He doesn't need to know everything.

Marco snorts, "Since when don't you kiss and tell?"

"Since it involves my girlfriend," I retort.

They both stare at me in surprise. I've never really had a girlfriend. I'm more of a one-night-stand kind of guy. Well...that was until now.

"She's...your girlfriend?" Marco asks and I nod. "Since when do you do relationships?"

"Since now," I chuckle.

"I can't believe this," Marco mutters and runs his finger through his brown hair. "You're not serious, right?"

"I've never been more serious before."

"Well I think this is great," Nick chimes in. "I mean, I've never seen you smile like that before. Obviously, she makes you happy."

Neither one of them has any idea just how happy I am. I sigh, "I don't know what it is about her...she's amazing." That's the only way I can describe her. "Absolutely amazing."

Nick's smile widens. "If I didn't know any better, I would say that you were smitten."

Marco snorts, "More like pussy whipped. The man gets a taste of one good pussy and he's whipped."

The way he referred to her as one good pussy has my blood boiling. "Her name is Fallon," I say through gritted teeth. "I suggest you start calling her by it and please don't talk about my girlfriend's pussy again. I don't appreciate it."

Marco's eyes light up with surprise. If he thought for one minute I was going to sit back and let him talk about her like that, he is sadly mistaken.

See the difference between Marco and I is— Marco treats his one-night stands like one-night stands. He treats them real nice when she's reeling them in, but once they bite he gets what he wants. He simply tosses them to the side with no emotion whatsoever, making them feel like trash.

Now, on the other hand, I could never make a woman feel as if they were trash. Even if they were, I couldn't. My father raised me better than that.

Marco sighs, "I'm sorry, Okay? I just...It's just going to take some getting used to."

As long as he doesn't overstep his boundaries, we're good. "It's okay, just don't do it again."

Max's ears perk up and his tail starts wagging. I can hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

I turn my attention to my brother and Macro, "Behave yourselves. I don't want either of you scaring her away."

Before either of them could say anything, she made her appearance. Even in her work uniform, she still looks beautiful.

I walk up to her, give her a kiss on her cheek, and wrap my arm around her waist. "Guys, this is Fallon. Fallon this is my brother, Nick, and my best friend, Marco."

"H-hey..." she says a bit nervously and her cheeks tint a little. "It's nice to meet you."

I can't believe she's nervous. "Are you okay?" I ask, concern is evident in my voice and she nods.

"It's nice to finally meet you too," Nick says. "We've heard so much about you."

Her cheeks turn bright red. She looks so cute when she blushes.

"I hope it was all good things," she laughs.

"Of course they were," Marco says. "He hasn't stopped talking about you since...well since you two first talked."

"Oh yeah?" She nudges my arm playfully and I give her a sheepish smile. I'm glad she's loosening up.

"You know he had me chasing after you in the parking lot," Marco adds and I groan. I still don't know what I was thinking that night. "Idiot actually thought he could catch a moving car."

She nits her brows for a moment. "The last time I was at the club?" She asks and he nods. "Oh my god, it was you..." she gasps. "Ally swore that she had seen two security guards running through the parking lot that night. But I told her that she was hallucinating."

"You saw us and didn't stop," Marco huffs.

"I didn't see you...my friend did. But she didn't tell me until the next morning."

Marco grumbles, "I felt like I ran a damn marathon that night."

"Me too," I chuckle.

Fallon giggles and looks up at me through her lashes, "You actually ran after me? How did you even know it was me?"

I debated on whether or not to tell her that I own the club and choose not to. Even though we are official and she likes me for me, I just can't bring myself to tell her yet. We have lots of time.

"I was at the club when you sent me that picture," I tell her truthfully. I was at the club. "And when I saw you with Chuck, I knew and went searching. When I found you, you were helping your friend out the club."

"You could have just texted me. I would have been more than happy to have met up with you."

"That's what I said," Marco exclaimed. "But no..."

"You didn't suggest it until after the fact," I retort.

"Okay," my brother chuckles, cutting us off. "We don't want to scare her away."

He right. She doesn't need to see us arguing over something so stupid.

"So...how about a game of pool?" Nick asks.

She gasps, "You have a pool table?" Her eyes sparkle with excitement.

"You play?"

"Yes," she exclaimed. A blush tints her cheekbones. "I...I mean I haven't played in a while...but I play whenever I get the chance."

"Are you any good?" Marco asks nonchalantly.

She shrugs, "I think I am."

A mischievous smirk makes its way onto Marco's face. "Want to make a bet?"

What is he doing?

"$500 says I beat you in the first game."

Nick snorts, "I thought you didn't bet anymore?"

Marco shrugs and waits for Fallon to answer.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I whisper in her ear. "He's pretty good and he normally doesn't bet unless he knows he can win."

Marco isn't pretty good. He's damn good. He used to participate in pool tournaments all the time and won.

She looks up at me through her long lashes and winks. "I think I'll be okay," she tells me. "Now where is this pool table?"

***

She won. I can't believe she actually won. Scratch that, she annihilated him. He let her break and after that, she called every shot. He never even got the chance.

Marco stares at the pool table like it just betrayed him in more ways than one. Nick chuckles and walks up to him, giving him a pat on the back. "Sorry bro," he chuckles. "But I think you owe the pretty lady $500."

Marco doesn't respond and continues to stare.

I laugh, "I think you gave him a stroke." I turn to look at her. "Where did you learn to play like that?"

She smiles shakily. "My mom," she says in a soft whisper. But loud enough for me to hear. Does she not get along with her mom? "She used to play all the time."

I nod and turn my attention back to Marco. I don't want to press her for answers, but it seems like she and her mother have some issues.

"I want a rematch," Marco says, pulling himself out of his trance.

Fallon seems just as surprised as I am. She pulls her phone out of her pocket to reply to a message she got before the game started.  Okay," she shrugs, placing her phone back in her pocket. "If you win, you get to keep your money, but if I win...I do," she smirks.

I love how confident she sounds.

"Deal."

Fallon breaks the balls, starting the game. She's solids this time. Nick and I take a seat just off to the side and watch.

"I like her," Nick whispers and I smile. I knew he would. "I think Marco likes her too but is afraid that he's going to lose his best friend."

"How would he lose me?" I ask confused.

"He thinks that you will spend all your time with Fallon and eventually forget about him," he tells me.

I glance over at my best friend, "He's my best friend," I state. "I couldn't do that to him."

Nick sighs, "I think that's something you're going to have to prove to him."

"I win," Fallon shouts excitedly and does a victory dance. She stops suddenly and holds her hand out waiting for Marco to pay her. Marco grumbles and reaches his hand in his pocket and places a wad of cash in her hand.

I will never understand why he carries that much cash with him.

Nick chuckles, "Well that was fast."

Marco makes his way over to us and takes the empty seat next to Nick. "Is it possible to like and hate someone at the same time? Because that's how I feel right now," he says causing us both to laugh.

Marco doesn't take losing very well.

"I don't know," I say through my laughter.

"I won," she repeats excitedly. "I can't believe I won. It's been at least a year since I've played," she continues, shoving the money into her front pocket.

"No need to rub it in, Princess," Marco grumbles.

Just then Fallon's phone dings. She pulls her phone back out of her pocket. A frown appears on her face as she reads the message. She replies and places her phone back in her pocket.

"I'm afraid I have to go," her frown deepens. "It's my friend."

"Is she alright?" I ask with concern.

She shakes her head and sighs, "I don't know." That was all she said.

Well, this sucks. I don't want her to go. We were having so much fun.

I stand and fish my keys out of my pocket, "Let's go."

She says her goodbyes, promising to do this again and both Nick and Marco agree. I'm glad they like her. I don't know what would happen if they didn't.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

153K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
959 265 76
"Listen Kenzy, I know I've been an ass and truthfully maybe you shouldn't even bother returning my calls. You're right, I've been nothing but awful s...
78.8K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
131K 9.3K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...