The Bet (Completed)

By Honesty577

When Jason and Darrelle make a bet involving Darrell's dating life, he thought it would be easy since women w... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Question(?)
BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏿‼️
END SARS✊🏿‼️
#HELPCONGO✊🏿‼️
RIPTIDE
HONDURAS#VIOLENCEAGAINSTWOMEN
WOMEN#STOPVIOLENCEAGAINSTWOMEN
NB!!!

28

17.6K 947 86
By Honesty577

Darrelle's POV
I parked the car looking up at the building, Nia had a meeting around seven this morning and it was my job to pick her up since Dream used her car to get to class. I grabbed my phone sending her a quick text letting her know I was outside.

I sat their waiting, unbuckling my seatbelt when I saw her coming out her briefcase in hand as she moved gracefully down the stairs with a group of friends.

I got out moving over to her side of the car as my assistant sent me a text letting me know the property was ready. I smiled, happiness embracing me knowing Nia would finally be able to see it.

"Hey," she said leaning forward to peck my lips, I quickly wrapped my hand around her waist taking her briefcase.

"Are we meeting for drinks tomorrow?" A girl from her group of four asked.

"I'm not sure,"

"Who is this?" Another girl asked reaching out her hand I looked to Nia silently asking for permission and she smiled, wordlessly saying yes and I leaned forward shaking the girl's hand.

"This is my boyfriend Darrelle, D this is Ashely, Brenda, Amoya and Cassidy," she said introducing us.

"Nice to meet you all," I said pulling away from Nia to open her door.

"Now we see why you've been missing girls night," one of them commented making me smile, but I couldn't see which one since my back was turnt.

I stood by the car holding the door open as she said a few words to her friends before they left.

"Give me your hand," I told her and she did just that as I helped her into the car, knowing it would be a difficult task for her to do by herself because of the heels. I closed the door moving to my side getting in.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked knowing she usually stopped for a smoothie when she got off this early.

"Let's get some smoothies," she mumbled as I closed door, I started the car driving off, before I felt her grab my right hand moving it into her lap.

"What's on your mind?" I asked glancing over to her for a split second.

"Nothing," she replied sounding distracted as she intertwined our hands.

"Nia come on," I said bringing our intertwined hands to my mouth kissing hers before placing it in her lap once more.

"I'm just thinking," she responded turning to face me.

"About what?" I asked and she laughed slightly releasing my hand and I brought it back to the wheel as I glanced over to her before returning my gaze to the road.

"Nia-" I started but stopped when I felt her hand on the crotch of my shorts.

"What are you doing?" I asked amused trying to focus on the road.

"You asked what I was thinking about, so I'm showing you," she said pulling down the waistband of shorts removing my dick from my boxers.

"Nia, I expected you to tell me," I responded through clenched teeth as she began stroking me slowly.

"I know," she mumbled leaning forward licking my tip.

"Fuck, baby," I said not knowing whether to ask her to continue or stop. She took my tip in her mouth sucking slightly.

"Baby I'm driving," I reminded her my grip on the steering wheel tightening.

"I can see that," she replied amused before taking me down to the back of her throat in one go, making me swerve slightly.

"Shit, Nia stop," I groaned out as she began sucking, her head going up and down, I sat there trying to keep my eyes open as pleasure started to increase.

"Pull over then," she said giving my dick a rest.

"Where?, every where is busy right now,"

"Exactly so let me do it here," she said stroking me.

"Can we just go straight home?" I asked and she sat up.

"I want a smoothie," she replied making me groan.

"I've been asking you to do this for days and you decide to do it now, when I'm driving?" I asked stopping at the stop light, the pace of her hand speeding up slightly as she continued to stroke me.

"I want to know what you taste like," she replied bitting my jaw before kissing it.

"Nia we're at a stoplight somebody is going to see us,"

"Your windows are tinted,"

"But they are people crossing the road infront of us,"

"Well let them see," she replied smiling against my skin.

Dear God

I drove off, trying to keep my head straight as she continued to stroke me, leaving wet kisses along my neck, I made the left before turning into the parking lot of the smoothie place. The moment I found a spot she replaced her hand with her mouth.

"Fuck," I grunted holding head down, my mind going completely blank loving the way she gagged around me saliva running down my length. I lifted my hand slightly watching as she came up before going back down, her tongue touching the sensitive spots along my dick.

She ran her tongue over my tip igniting something inside me, I closed my eyes enjoying her being in control. She hummed around around my dick I clenched my teeth knowing I was close.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I said through clenched teeth and she sped her movements.

"Shit," I groaned out as she pushed me to the back of her throat swallowing my nut. I could hear my harsh breathing throughout the car as she raised up off my dick, putting it back into my boxers. I opened my eyes to see her sucking my cum off her finger.

"You almost killed us," I mumbled and she smiled pecking my lips.

"And I would've loved to die with your dick in my mouth," she whispered amused making me chuckle.

"You looked fucking perfect with it in your mouth too," I told her and she smiled confidently pecking my lips.

"You're going to have to fuck me when we get home, sucking your dick made me wet," she replied and I smiled watching as she turned opening the door leaving.

Fuck
.
.
.
.
"I got you a Strawberry smoothie," she said gaining my attention I turned watching as she placed the drinks on the floor I reached over grabbing them, putting them in a cup holder of their own.

"You want some help?" I asked chuckling watching as she tried to get in the car.

"I'm fine," she replied laughing as she finally got up, closing the door.

"I need to buy another car, maybe one you can get in," I mumbled and she laughed slapping my shoulder.

"It's because of my heels,"

"I hear you," I replied and she mumbled something in Jamaican making me laugh.

"Can you drive please," she said smiling and I did just that turning out of the parking lot.

"I've got a surprise for you," I said and she turned to me grabbing her smoothie.

"Are we going now?" She asked smiling

"Yes, it's right up the road from here,"

"So it's a place?"

"Yeah,"

"Are we going to dinner?"

"No," I said and she bit the inside of her cheek thinking.

"Can you just tell me, you know I hate surprises," she pleaded

"Close your eyes,"

"Are you serious?" She asked smiling and I chuckled.

"Yes close your eyes," I replied and she did as I drove a little further parking the car, I got out moving around the car pulling her door open. She turned in her I seat and I lifted her up taking her out of the car.

"Don't let me fall," she whispered smiling and I chuckled.

"I won't baby," I replied leading her towards the building, her words reminding of our first date.

"Step up for me," I told her and she did holding my hand. I took the keys from my pocket opening the doors leading her inside turning on the lights I moved around the room pulling the windows open to get some natural light.

"Open your eyes,"

"Just like our first date," she mumbled opening her eyes, I smiled watching as she scanned the room, while also appreciating the fact she remembered.

"I had your mother send me your old paintings," I said moving closer to her.

"I'm thinking of turning it into a gallery it would be yours with all your paintings and you could go anonymous at first and do big reveal if you want, because I know you have some doubts, but the space is all paid for and-"

"Thank you," she said softly turning pulling me into a hug and I smiled happily.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it," she whispered pulling away to look at the room.

"No tears?"

"I'm not a little bitch Darrelle, you have to do more for tears," she said amused tapping my chest making me laugh.

"But I really love this, it's so thoughtful," she mumbled walking around the room.

"I painted this one, when I was 8, it was after my mother and I moved," she whispered and I moved behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I looked up at the painting admiring it, it was absolutely beautiful for something that she painted at eight.

"I love you Darrelle," she whispered resting her head against my chest.

"I love you too Nia,"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 566 72
~ COMPLETED ~ BOOK 1 **** **** Amber, a contract agent, had hit a drought when it came to good fortune. After catching her boyfriend cheating on her...
102K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
238K 13.8K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...