His Girl🖤

By LovelyShifah

Nina Perez was a calm and low profile girl in her high school. She was a secret fighter and would fight at a... More

A/N
Chapter 1: {Colton}
Chapter 2: {Principal}
Chapter 3: {proposal}
Chapter 4: {Sean}
Chapter 5: {Ice cream}
Chapter 6: {Oops}
Chapter 7: {Confirmed}
Chapter 8: {Secret out}
Chapter 9: {Fight}
Chapter 10:{Morning jog}
Chapter 11: {Alley}
Chapter 12: {Ian}
Chapter 13: {Fight}
Chapter 14: {The truth}
Chapter 15: {Following us?}
Chapter 16: {Part 1}
Chapter 17:{part 2}⚠
Chapter 18: {Morning}⚠
Chapter 19: {Date part 1}
Chapter 20: {Date part 2}
Chapter 21: {Victoria Secret}
Chapter 22: {The wound}
Chapter 23: {Pain}
Chapter 25: {Risk}
Chapter 26: {His mom}
Chapter 27: {His story}
Chapter 28: {Eva and Blake}
Chapter 29: {plans}
Chapter 30: {Club fight}
Chapter 31: {I'll always have your back}
Chapter 32: {Winners}
Chapter 33: {Love}⚠
Chapter 34: {Elena}
Chapter 35: {preparation}
Chapter 36: {Melanie}
Chapter 37: {Haunted motel}
Chapter 38: {The old lady}
Chapter 39: {3 Am}
Chapter 40: {Camp site}
Chapter 41: {Morning swim}
Chapter 42: {Day 2}
Chapter 43: {Meet my mom}
Chapter 44: {Party night}
Chapter 45: {Their plan}
Chapter 46: {His dad}
Chapter 47: {The contract}
Chapter 48: {Special}
Chapter 49: {2 surprises}
Chapter 50: {first appointement}
Chapter 51: {Mall}
Chapter 52: {Vows}
Chapter 53: {Tired?}
Chapter 54: {Gender reveal}
Chapter 55: {Labor}
Chapter 56: {12 0ctober at 4:30 am and 4:45 am}
Chapter 57: {visits}
Chapter 58: {Epilogue}
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
5 years later❤
sequel ❤
New story❤

Chapter 24: {Movie}

86K 2.7K 305
By LovelyShifah

|The best nights are usually unplanned, random and spontaneous.|

Nina's pov:

The girls and the guys made their way inside the kitchen. I walked to the counter and sat down on one of the high chairs.

"Damn, you clean him pretty well," Colton said impressed by my work.

"So, it wasn't that bad huh?" Blake asked and Adrian chuckled.

"I told you it wasn't that bad." He shrugged.

"Anyway, we were able to delete all the footage about the fight. You were right, the police did come and they looked around the parking lot." Landon said.

"And we were smart enough to throw some water on the blood that was on the ground," Blake added.

"Good. We are safe now." Adrian said.

"So what do we do now?" Eva asked.

"Since we just had an eventful evening, how about we watch a movie and relax?" Landon asked.

"Yeah, and if you want you can sleep here," Adrian added.

"We have school tomorrow." Amy pointed out.

"So?" Landon asked.

"We will have to go home early in the morning," Eva explained.

"Well, we will set an alarm for you." Colton shrugged.

The girls looked at me and I shrugged. I knew they were hesitating to stay since we never stayed at a stranger's place. Well, I did stay here one time and I didn't mind to stay again.

"Fine." They both agreed.

"I'll order pizza for dinner," Colton said and we all nodded.

"Let's go in the basement," Blake said and we followed him. It was the first time I was going there. I looked around and it was pretty cute. There were a big screen tv and a long set of sofa. There was also some beans bag and many controllers on the middle table. I guess they play a lot here.

"I'll just put a shirt and I'll be back," Adrian said and went back up.

Will he be able to put it with his arms?

"Let's choose a movie," Landon suggested. The girls sat on the bean bag and got comfortable.

"Hmm, I need to use the washroom. I'll be back." I lied and they nodded.

I walked upstairs and walked to Adrian's room. His door was open. I walked in and peaked to see where he was. I walked into his closet and saw a frustrated Adrian trying to put his shirt on.

"Fucking shirt." He hissed as he was unable to put it on.

"Need help?" I asked and he turned toward me.

"Yes please." He said and I chuckled. I walked closer to him and helped him with his shirt. He hissed when the shirt accidentally presses against the cut.

"Sorry," I said and he shakes his head no.

"I'm good." He said and I nodded.

"Let's go back before one of them came here," I said and he sighed.

"Why are we hiding it from them?" He asked and I frowned.

That was a good question. Why were we hiding it? But then again, we didn't know exactly what we were. What were we going to tell them if they ask whether we are a thing or not?

"Because we are still trying to know what we are," I answered.

"Trying? Babe, I already know what you are for me. But if you want us to take it easy then we will." He shrugged.

"Okay," I said and he smiled.

We both made our way downstairs and we were lucky that no one suspects us. We sat on the long sofa while Colton played the movie. I send my mom a message that I was staying over to a friend's house and she replied with an 'okay, take care.'

-----

"Dinner is here," Landon said bring five boxes of pizza. He put it on the middle table and Blake bought the soft drink. We all ate and drink.

I served Adrian a plate since his hand was on a pillow. He smiled and thanked me.

When we finished eating, Colton went upstairs and bought some pillows and blanker for us.

We stayed up late to watch the movie. When it finished, almost everyone was sleeping in the same position that they were watching the movie. The cutest thing was that Eva fell asleep on Blake and Amy felt asleep on Landon. Amy and Landon were on a bean bag so it was easy for Landon to cuddle with Amy.

Colton was on a bean bag too but he was cuddling with a pillow. His mouth was open and I swear he was drooling. I looked at Adrian and he was sleeping too. He was in a very uncomfortable position. His arm was on his eyes as he leaned in the sofa.

I shake him lightly trying to wake him up. I would have let him sleep if he wasn't hurt or in an uncomfortable position. He opened his eyes and looked around.

"Laid down on the sofa. You will hurt yourself." I said and he nodded sleepily.

He laid down and grabbed my hand.

"Stay with me." He murmured.

"No, I might hurt you," I said and he pouted.

"Please. I need you in my arms." He said and I sighed. I laid down beside him and made sure that his injured hand was on my side so that I don't hurt him. I felt him pressed his lips against my hair before he fell asleep again.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 53 16
"If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to kiss you," I mumble. She released her lip immediately. "What do I have to do to get you to understand...
76.5K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
3.1M 78K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
5.1K 95 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...