HOPE ✔

By Kinza244

Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided somet... More

1: Encounter
2: Mafia
3: Mercy
4: Change
5: Rain
6: Emotion
7: Auction
9: Saviour
10: New start
11: Cared
12: Friend?
13: Alpha
14: Innocent
15: Drunk
16: Hangover
17: Weakness
18: New Feeling
19: Tour
20: Daze
21: Close
22: Robbed
23: Him and I
24: Attacked
25: Deal
26: Interrupt
27: Two-faced
28: Escape
29: Lie
30: Misunderstanding
31: Betrayed
32: Heartbroken
33: Crushed
34: Ruined
35: Truth
36: Regret
37: Pain
38: Gap
39: Hanseol
40: Stranger
41: Lost
42: Forgive/ Forget
43: Chance
44: Back
45: Soulmate
46: Decision
47: Smile..
48: Same Blood
49: Last breath
EPILOGUE

8: Saved?

43.5K 2K 989
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Hi, beautiful... Let's go to your new home."

Taehyung looked at the man or more precisely at his new owner. The man was giving him a smile, maybe a smirk.. that was difficult for him to describe. His mind was still blank, his body was feeling weak and numb. Kai noticed that he can't get up, too shocked by the situation, so he held him by his waist to make him stand. Taehyung flinched at the touch but didn't struggle much.

Kai slightly dragged him towards the exit, holding tightly and possessively on his waist but Taehyung didn't mind that.. well how can he when the person was his owner? But the other reason was, his mind was still in shock to react...

"See you next time Mr. Jeon and thanks a lot for this masterpiece." Kai blurted out in excitement, his eyes screaming lust and Jungkook just nodded slightly without any expression. Taehyung's gaze met him for a second but Jungkook was the one to avert it back, leaving the blue-haired behind.

There was clear pain his Taehyung's eyes, even Jungkook felt that but he shrugged it off and decided to not look at him. And why should he look at him? He didn't belong to him anymore. His owner has changed, that's what the mafia leader concluded.

Soon, Kai dragged Taehyung to his Mercedes Benz, showing off the possession in his arms like a trophy. Taehyung sat down as Kai made him sit and he followed just like a puppet. His new owner noticed that he was exceptionally silent and somehow it wasn't giving a good vibe.

"Taehyung, are you ok?" After clearing his throat he finally asked but Taehyung didn't respond. He was silently looking at his lap, with no movement.. just a slight rise and fall of his chest. Kai sighed and thought to let him be the way.. at least for now.

On the other side, Jungkook also left with Namjoon in the same car, and once at the mansion, he quickly made his way to his room. The mansion was exceptionally silent without him... silent than it was before but he had to ignore it too.

After a warm bath, Jungkook fell on the soft mattress, trying to sleep after a tiring day but the sleep didn't even knock at the door of the mansion, rendering many people sleepless.

He sighed tiredly before getting up and started walking into his office when his eyes fell on some papers. He frowned as he never place his papers in that place. With curiosity and a bit of annoyance, he walked to grab those papers. To his surprise, something was written on those papers.

He plopped on the couch when he started reading...

Hello Mr. Jeon. Umm. Well, I wanted to call Jungkook but it's okay. Mr. Jeon is good for now.
I wanted to talk to you face to face, but never got the nerves. I don't know if you are gonna like that or gonna be angry but I just wanted to tell you something.

THANKS, A LOT MR. JEON.

Yes, I wanted to thank you. Thank you for saving me from my so-called father. Thank you for saving me from doing those disgusting jobs. Thank you for giving me a roof, a house, no, actually a home. Thank you for giving me HOPE.

You give me a HOPE Jungkook...

A hope that I can also live a normal life. Can be free.. though I am your slave, I am still good. You might think that I must be crazy, how can I be so much happy even when you... Well, it was all in the past and I already forget that.

I was naive.. naive to understand the fact that you actually saved me from a pathetic life. I hated it most when people tried to touch me in the wrong way in clubs. They wanted to make me a stripper and even said that they will pay me more than others but I can't do that job. I can't even imagine the pain of those poor boys and girls who were sold to such clubs and those rich people. I just know that if... if something like that happens to me, I will die. I am poor but my self-respect is the only thing I treasure most.

This mansion is like my home where I get so much love and care. Thanks for providing me with all necessaries. Thanks a lot, Mr. Jeon. I was on the brink of death both mentally and physically but you gave me new life.

I am really thankful for all of your kindness, though your way of showing care is different and I got it. I will be better and will do all things in this mansion.

Once again thanks. I am happy to have you as my owner...

From: Kim Taehyung...

Jungkook froze on his spot, his heart doing something, making him unable to breathe properly, he quickly grabbed other papers while trying to keep himself in control. There were sketches of Jungkook, a front pose, a side pose, and even a smiling one.

"I will die" The words were roaming in his eyes. He knew that Kai used to have fun with his slaves and once he get bored, he sold them or send them as strippers.

"No." Shaking his head, he muttered to no one. "Namjoon Hyung.. we are going on a mission. Quickly gather our men." Jungkook growled as he ran to the main hall while gripping his hair in a tight fist. All of his men were beyond confused about his state, but only Namjoon opened his mouth.

"Where?" Namjoon asked quickly.

"To save someone." With that Jungkook left the mansion, quickly entering his car not forgetting to take his gun.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was sitting in his cabin while doing some paperwork.

Its already been days since he joined the company but the only thing that was bothering him was that he couldn't talk with Taehyung. He called him many times but got no response. He even tried to talk with Min (Taehyung's stepfather) but that rude bastard cut the call after cursing.

At the moment he was thinking about Taehyung when a tear slipped from his eye to his cheek. He didn't notice someone's presence until he felt a soft touch on his cheek, a thumb wiping the tear. He looked up and in panic he moved back, falling from the chair while doing so.

The man standing in front of him chuckled while shaking his head slightly, too amused at the sight.

"Sir. Oh so sorry I didn't notice. Do you need so- something?" Jimin got up hesitantly, adjusting his suit in embarrassment.

"What happened Jimin? Is something bothering you?" The boss asked politely while making himself comfortable on the chair opposite to Jimin's. The latter was confused about the friendly tone and the casualty but ignored that.

"Nothing, Sir Min. I am sorry I just spaced out." Jimin quickly apologized and the other man again smiled, his thin lips stretching perfectly.

"You can call me Yoongi, Min makes me feel too old. Well, it's quite late and you didn't have your dinner yet. Let's go for dinner." Yoongi got up and was about to leave but Jimin denied the offer of dinner politely.

"It's not a request Mr. Park, it's an order," The older of the two stated sternly using the sir's name and in the next moment, Jimin was following him like a puppy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Kai directed Taehyung to his room... his own bedroom. The mansion was huge and the maids were pitying the young boy but all males were feeling jealous as they can't even look at the blue-haired boy.

When Taehyung entered the room he didn't notice the kind size bed and huge room as he was still in shock and daze. Kai slightly pushed him onto the bed and sat beside him.

Taehyung looked up when Kai started caressing his cheek while boring his eyes into his lips. His mind quickly reacted and he slapped the hands away while scooting on side of the bed, the touch was just like those burning ones he always felt in the clubs.

"Fiesty? I like it." Kai smirked at the reaction and at the same moment, a man entered the room with some drinks. Kai tried to give one to Taehyung but he shook his head, knowing well what it could be.

"Come on, boy. You are such a beauty... I can't control myself anymore. You are so much sinful." Kai tried to touch Taehyung but this time he got pushed by the younger who had his eyes wide in horror.

"I didn't waste my 100 million to control myself. Come here! Be a good one or else I will punish you and I bet your body can't bear that." This time Kai looked angry as he grabbed Taehyung's wrist so tightly that the latter winced in pain.

"Please, Sir. Don't do any- anything with me. I- I can do housework and will make drinks for you but I can't do it. Please." Taehyung clasped his hands and burst into tears. Kai was enjoying the beautiful view with narrowed eyes and glistening lips because of continuous licks. Its already been 10 minutes as Taehyung was pleading and sobbing, his nose and cheeks were already red and his lips were quivering. The view was more tempting for the new owner who let out a small groan.

"You are ethereal.. even I never saw a girl like you." Kai moved to a side table and Taehyung didn't notice what he did, too terrified of the situation as the reality was drowning him in depth of the black sea, with no way out.

"Your skin is so smooth and your lips. Ah, I can't wait." Saying that Kai moved his fingers from Taehyung's cheeks, slowly making their way to lips and then to neck.

"You don't want me now but believe me you will beg for me in a few minutes." The words were delivered as the older injected a syringe into his neck and Taehyung yelped at the sudden action that he wasn't anticipating.

Kai walked slowly after throwing the empty syringe in the dustbin near the door and sat on the couch, crossing his legs and looking at Taehyung with predatory eyes.

Taehyung was confused that he didn't faint. He was looking at the owner with fearful eyes oblivious to the new storm going to hit him.

Ignoring the slight irritation in his body, he tried to cover himself in his own arms from the lusty gaze, the owner was giving him.

Within a few minutes he suddenly started feeling hotter.. he was sweating badly.. feeling awkward. He looked up at Kai who was smirking like a devil, too happy to finally see the reaction he has been waiting for.

Not knowing what to do to reduce the uncomfortable feeling in his body, Taehyung got up from the bed and stumbled towards the door that was locked from the inside. He used his trembling hands to unlock it and to his surprise, Kai didn't stop him instead he was looking at him amusingly.

With little difficulty Taehyung succeeded in unlocking the door and stumbled into the corridor, holding on to the railings for some support when he felt his legs wobbly. He tried to move the collar of his shirt to relieve the hotness but to no avail.

He continued stumbling to even stairs, holding tightly onto the staircase when his world spun. While trying to escape from the beast, he stole a few glances over his shoulder to see a smirking Kai, slowly chasing him with his hands buried in the pockets of his pants.

Taehyung was crying, and sobbing while continuing his efforts to save himself but his body betrayed him and he tripped on the last few stairs. His body rolled down to the floor and he stayed on the floor for seconds, trying to cope with the seething pain in his back and abdomen. Kai moved quickly when he saw the blue-haired tripping and falling from the stairs.

"Sweetie, you are gonna hurt yourself like that. Don't be stubborn and come to me." Kai moved closer to Taehyung who quickly tried to get up but his eyes rolled up as he started feeling extremely dizzy because of the drug running in his veins.

In the next second, Taehyung was in Kai's arms who brought him back to the room when the younger's body didn't allow any more protest, after throwing him on the bed he hovered over him.

"You got strong willpower, boy. No one can control for so long with this drug. What are you?" The older man snickered before he started moving his hands on Taehyung's exposed skin slowly and Taehyung shut his eyes, not liking the touch at all.. only one name was in his mind.

"Jungkook... Mr. Jeon... save me..."

"STOP." Taehyung weakly snapped at the other and feeling insulted, Kai slapped him causing him to whimper in pain but more in helplessness. A visible red handprint made Kai smile.

"No one is going to save you, boy. So just give in."

"NO.!" Taehyung again yelled while trying his best to push Kai away from his body but his weak attempt was futile.

"Mr. Jeon~" Taehyung again whimpered as Kai moved his hand in his shirt. Hearing the name, Kai looked up in amusement as Taehyung was still fighting.

"Mr. Jeon is the one who sold you.. what are you even thinking that is making you so strong. Hmm?" Kai whispered in his ear while biting his earlobe. Just when he was about to attack the delicious-looking, clean, tan skin of his neck when he heard some gunshots.

In shock, he quickly moved away from Taehyung but was still over him when the door of his room burst open revealing an angry.....

Jeon Jungkook...

Taehyung looked up at him with half-opened eyes, a glint of hope came back in them.

"Am I saved?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi beautiful people. Hope you enjoy the chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
476K 22.7K 20
❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 3 ➺ mafioso!Taeh...
136K 7.4K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
991K 48.8K 44
(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but he never let this happen. Jungkook bein...