Choose Me or Lose me (FloraXH...

By LiliTheUwU

(Winx Club Fanfic) (I said before that this was set before Flora and Helia got together, but it's really mor... More

Our story begins
The Not-Date
Camping: Part 1
Camping: Part 2
So this is what happened next
A little while later
So...found this out...
Winteriffic!
Winter Ball~ Part 1
Winter Ball~ Pt. 2
The Legend of Sylvie (Pt. 1)
The legend of Sylvie (pt 2)
The Legend Of Sylvie (pt 3)

Important... Kinda.

4.2K 23 2
By LiliTheUwU

Alright everyone, listen up.

I'm saying this here so that other people who first come to read this story will see this first.

But I would like to ask you all something.

Would you please STOP commenting things like "please update" or "when are you going to update." Or things like that.

I understand asking if this might come off as rude.

But I'm about to go on Thanksgiving break in quite literally a few hours. (2:30pm EST, to be exact)

I will try to take that time to update some of my stories, including this one and one of my other fanfics.

But please understand that it's thanksgiving, and I wanna be able to spend it with Family and friends too.

I hope you guys can appreciate this and please stop asking for updates.

I'll get to it soon, promise.

Xoxo
Author~Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.4K 16
Growing up with a sister is never easy, imagine having to grow up with an older 'perfect' twin, it isn't exactly a walk in the park, especially when...
2.4K 32 14
I hope you like it its my first babtqftim fan fic kinda thing and I hope you like it very much >w0
20.5K 516 46
Valtor tricks Diaspro and didn't give her a love potion but an obsession potion, making Sky so in love with Bloom it's obsession now And he will now...
30.1K 678 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...