Masta to Daadie (DISCONTINUED)

By saggszn

StudxStud Discontinued cause I'm grown now Re-uploaded 2023 *Might rewrite * ©️ 2019 More

Di Beginning
New Masta?
Di Move
A Secret Lova
Inna Luv
She's Fi Mi
Di Of Every
An Mi Oop
Mada...
It All Comes Out
Forgiveness
Truth
🌚
🧱
Lies Tuh Of Every
Unfolded
😢
Shi Cyaa Finout
Trouble
🀰🏾🀱🏾
Up An Away
πŸ›©πŸŒ΄
🀹🏾
She's Back
🀎
πŸ‘ΆπŸ½
FUCK 12
No Breaks

πŸ•

2.7K 166 147
By saggszn

{Jaxahl P.O.V}

[6 months later]

I sat in my car contemplating on whether I should go see her. I really want my baby back. I was about to get out the car when I seen a tall stud walk pass my car with a baby hoisted on her neck.

Right behind them was none other than Arashel. She dropped something and went back to pick it up. The stud held her hand out for her and Arashel took it.

It made me furious seeing them walking together locking hands, but I calmed myself down and waited until they got inside the apartment. Once they did, I got out and made my way to it, knocking on it with no hesitation.

I moved out the way so nobody could see me in the peek hole and waited for someone to answer. The door swung open and Arashel looked at me with a surprised look.

I stood there not saying anything, just taking in the beautiful face I missed and loved. We both stared at each other until the stud came peeking around the corner.

"So ain't nobody sayin nothin and I'm hungry."

I darted my eyes towards her and tried my hardest not to rip every strand of purple hair out her head.

"Um Arashel can I talk to you privately?"

She looked like she was in a daze but finally came back to reality.

"Uh-yea yea. Kane I'll be back to fix the food."

"Nah I got it."

We walked to my car and got in. Sitting in quietness for another good minute, she finally broke the silence.

"So....."

I cleared my throat and begin to speak.

"I'm so-"

"Nope."

She opened the door getting ready to leave but I quickly stopped her. I started to rub my hands together from my nervousness.

"Listen, I really miss you and I love you too much to let you go. I know saying sorry isn't gonna cut it-"

"It damn sure won't."

I started to mug her but controlled my facial expressions.

"All I'm saying is that I want us to work out. Start over and do it right this time. Me telling you that you should get an abortion was foul and wrong but you have to understand I was hurt."

I sucked in my breath to keep from crying.

"Seeing you pregnant by somebody else and knowing that you gave your virginity to someone else really got me in my feelins. I just wanted to be the one to make your first time special but I gue-"

My voice cracked and I couldn't help myself. I started to cry and I felt Arashels little body crawl on top of mine. She wrapped her arms around me and let me cry on her shoulder.

"I guess I wasn't good enough. I tried...I really did. You already been through so much growing up and I just added on to it."

I sobbed some more until I felt like I had enough. Arashels warm embrace was comforting me and I didn't want her to let go.

"Jaxahl."

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize."

She lifted my head up and I know for sure I looked like a dead mole rat that just got done smokin a blunt.

"But I want to apologize. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I know in ways you hurt me too but me getting pregnant was over board. In all honesty I did it to protect you, but I should've consulted with you first. I should've never trusted her and should've communicated with you."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her, but she grabbed my face and stopped me. I groaned in frustration and she giggled.

"I'm not done yet."

I rolled my eyes and pulled her closer to me.

"Alright please finish."

"I want us to work out too. I've been missing you a lot, but I moved out here for a reason. To get away from drama and toxicity. Too much was going on and I couldn't handle it anymore. I know running away from my problems doesn't solve them but I really needed a fresh start."

"I understand."

She gripped my face and connected her lips to mine. I felt that spark and immediately went into a high. We was in a full make out session while feeling on each other. We finally pulled away breathing heavily.

"Arashel."

"Yes?"

I smiled at her and leaned my head against hers.

"I love you."

She smiled back at me and pecked my lips.

"I love you too."

Just then there was a knock at my window and we looked to see the stud with purple hair. I rolled the window down to see what she wanted.

"Foods ready fuckers-"

"Did you leave my baby inside by herself!?"

The stud took off running after that was asked. Arashel stuck her head out the window and yelled.

"Ima beat yo ass when I get inside!"

I laughed and she opened the door. We both got out and walked to her door. Once we made it inside the stud was nowhere to be found.

"Rona you know where Kane went?"

Her daughter pointed towards the closet and Arashel went to open it. She flung the door open and started choking the stud named Kane.

"Bitch didn't I tell you not to leave my child unsupervised! Stop moving big bird!"

They was going at it for like a minute or two before Arashel's daughter started crying. She started walking towards me and I stepped back nervously. Arashel grabbed her and asked her what was wrong.

"Eat eat."

The stud Kane took her to fix her food and Arashel walked towards me.

"Why you backing up away from my baby like that. She won't bite." She said jokingly and I laughed a little nervously.

"Yea it's just that I don't know what to do with kids. I'm usually mean to them and they don't really like me. I guess you can say me and kids don't get along."

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I think it's cause you're mean as hell."

She told me to follow her to her room and when we made it in there she closed the door. She sat on her bed while I stood by the door like an idiot.

"You can come sit down."

I walked to the bed and sat down. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned against my back.

"Jaxahl do you really want to try again?"

"More than anything."

She smiled and kissed my neck.

"I missed you..."

She started feeling all over my chest and her hands suddenly made its way to my private area.

"Aras-"

"Shhh! I'm not doing nothing."

She continued to rub on me until the door swung open and she jumped from fright.

"Oh my bad I ain know y'all was...ok ima go and ima take Rona."

Arashel rolled her eyes and got up.

"Next time knock!"

She packed some stuff which looked like baby clothes in a bag and gave it to Kane.

"Bring her back whenever you feel like it."

Kane laughed and picked up Rona.

"Maybe in a week or two."

"I think the fuck not. When I say that I really mean bring her back by tomorrow night or else."

Kane bent forward a little and saluted Arashel.

"Yes Captain! Anything else Captain Terré!?"

Arashel laughed and pushed her towards the door.

"How about get the fuck out. Thanks."

Kane left with Rona and we were finally left alone. Arashel climbed on top of me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Daadie I missed you."

She started to grind on me and I gripped her thighs. My hands started roaming her ass and she moaned in between my neck.

"Daadie I need you..."

"Hm I don't kn-"

She stopped grinding on me and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please Daadie."

I looked at her and couldn't resist.

We started making out roughly while ripping off each other's clothes. I left love bites all around her neck and stomach, and when I got to her thighs she moaned in frustration.

"Daadie please I need it now."

I picked her up and carried her to the couch.

"Sit all the way against the cushions and prop your legs up."

Once she did that her pussy was on full display. I licked my lips and dove right in. She gripped my hair and threw her head back moaning.

I got lost in the moment and all I wanted to do was please her. She kept gripping my hair tightly and moaning loudly until I felt her legs shake and she creamed all in my mouth.

"Daadie I want more."

She gripped the hem of my boxers and stuck her hand in it gripping my dick while pulling me closer to her.

"I don't know about that."

"Please Daadie."

I sighed and stood up.

"I don't have any condoms on me right now-"

"I don't care, I just want you inside of me."

I bit my lip and grabbed her hand in mine as we walked to the bed. She crawled on top and got in the doggy position.

"You gone beat it up Daadie?"

I gripped her neck and made her look at me.

"Shut the fuck up and let me do what I do best."

And.......scene💃🏿

Vote❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 294 17
something short,read to find out
54.6K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
65.4K 1.1K 22
Ian wants kids. Mickey, not so much. But it seems their fate is written in the stars when 6 year old Maryanne Brown shows up at their house in desper...
225K 6.2K 15
Natsu and Lucy have been close since the beginning, but when Lisanna comes back, Lucy isn't sure they are close any more. What happens next? Read an...