Boondocks Random

By Just_Jae_fr

The title says it all folks. Just some random one-shots that I think you might enjoy 🙃❤ More

Sick
Who's the Real Huey?
Juey- Just another Tuesday
Singing in the Shower
Rindy- Ways to Cheat
Inside Jazmine's mind
Why You?
Happy 18th Huey
Hero Debate
When we were young
The Ghetto Version: With Cindy McPherson
The Evolution of Jada
Happy Birthday, Jada!
Inside Jazmine's Mind 2
Announcement
Alternate Universe
Move On by Jada Freeman
Prius
Types of Drunks
Alternate Universe 2
A Ciley Wedding
A day with Jay and Reezy
Q&A
Black Friday Special
A little about me
Back when we were young
The Ghetto Version With Cindy McPhearson
Overly Protective
House Party
Donte Johnson
Actually Donte
Bowling
Laser Tag
The Beef Behind Tunk and Cindy
Jazmine DuBois
Revolution (Story Sample..)
Spy (Part 1)
Alternate Universe 3
Michael Caesar
Spy (Part 2)
Has really nothing to do with anything
Revolution Pt. 2
Jessica Evans
Cindy McPhearson
Detective Freeman and DuBois
Stuck in Custody- Jazmine and Cindy
Stuck in Custody -Caesar and Jada
Pawn
My Nigga
Splitting Bodies
Boot Camp
The Wall Between Us
First Period
Character Info
R-Kelly
Captive Pt. 1
Double Date
Expecting (Riley and Taiya)
A College Life (A potential story)
A Friend in Riley
Hate comments
Detectives Freeman and DuBois 2
Work Out
Quarantine - Huey's Home

Battle of the Sexes

638 16 18
By Just_Jae_fr

Hey guys! SO this was a suggested chapter (by someone and I can't remember who lol) so I hope you enjoy!

Band Blast was finally over and the gang was able able to settle down and relax for a while. The girls were going through their pregnancy great and the guys made sure to aid them when needed. 

Currently the guys were out getting food while the girls chatted in the living room, watching the babies.

"I can't wait for the new babies to arrive," Jada says, watching Jackson, Jordan, and Holland play on the carpet of their living room. "They're going to be so beautiful."

"Did you ever find out the gender?" Jazmine asks. Jada gives a soft smile and nods,

"We're having girls."

Jazmine and Jessica congratulated her, both revealing that they'd be having boys.

"Do you have any names in mind?" Jessica asks.

"I already know what I want to name our son," Jazmine says.

"What?"

"Andre."

Jada raises a brow for a second before remembering where the name came from.

"That would be cute," she coos.

"What about you, Jada?" Jazmine looks over at her sister.

"Hmm," Jada thinks. "Well, Caesar wanted to name their names to be Charlotte and Candice so I'm thinking we could roll with that."

Jazmine nods. Both girls look over at Jessica.

"Oh, well, I don't really know what I'd name the baby," she says. "Donnie and I haven't really talked about it yet."

"Well you still have a lot of time, so I wouldn't stress it," Jazmine tells her. Jessica smiles.

The front door opens and in walks Huey, Caesar, Riley, Donte, and Taiya.

"Welcome back," Jada greets. Caesar comes over, pecking her on the lips. He pats the twins on the head before putting Jada's food on the coffee table in front of her.

"What you guys get?" Jazmine asks.

"Panera," Huey says, putting Jazmine's food down as well.

"Ouu, a chicken and wild rice soup sounds yummy right now," Jessica licks her lips.

"Good thing I got that," Donte said. "Cause I definitely didn't wanna get bitched at again for getting the wrong thing."

As the group ate, Jazmine asks,

"You think our kids will perform like we do?"

"I think so," Jada says. "I think they'll have beautiful voices. Of course, my kids would sing the best."

"Excuse me?" Huey raises a brow. "My kids would."

"No they wouldn't. Caesar and I both sing really good and I have the most soulful voice in America. I think our kids would sing the best."

"I sing better than you, Jada," Huey protests. "I just don't sing that often."

Jada nearly spit out her food.

"What?! You don't sing better than me at all! Yea, you're good at singing but I wouldn't stretch and say you sing better!"

"If anything, I sing better than both of you," Donte chimes in. Both Freemans give him a look.

"No the hell you don't," they said simultaneously. 

"I'm already famous and signed to a label-"

"A new label," Jessica reminds him.

"That's besides the point," Donte says, "I was still signed to a label before both of you were."

"You were only signed to a label first because we turned down other offers to sing for JEC," Jazmine states. 

"I think us girls sing wayyy better than you guys do," Jessica says. 

"Whooaa, no way," Caesar was now in the conversation as well, "You guys couldn't possibly sing better than us."

"You, Huey, and Donte don't have shit on Avenue," Jada protests. 

"You wanna bet?" Huey challenges.

Taiya and Riley watched as Huey and Jada bet on who sang the best. 

"How did we get here again?" Taiya asks.

"Jazzy opened her big ass mouth and started some shit like she always do," Riley face palms.

Since the gang never officially signed to Empire just yet, they were still able to perform for JEC. Huey and Jada proposed their new "Battle of the sexes" idea to John who instantly loved it.

"That would be great! And the crowd can decided who sang the best!"

"I feel like there should be more to this than just a weak ass winner," Jada says. Riley smirks,

"Since I ain't in this shit, I should be able to pick," he says.

"I feel like since you aren't in it, you shouldn't have any say," Jessica states with a raised brow.

"Mane shut up! Since it's damn near couple against couple, loser got to say yes to the winner for 24 hours. Can't say no at all."

Everyone thinks about it before agreeing. May the best group win.

Each group practiced for a week. Both creating a song and choreography to go with it. Since it was Jada and Huey who originally created the bet, they would be the lead singers of each performance. 

By performance time, John had Taiya and Riley host since they weren't apart of the performances. 

Taiya made cute outfits for the both of them to wear. Riley wore an old school announcer tux that was black and white. He had a pimp hat and a cane to go with it. 

Taiya wore a short black collard leotard with fish net tights and black heels. She wore a small hat at the top of her head. 

"Damn, Tee, you fine as hell," Riley whistles, licking his lips. Taiya giggles,

"Thank you. I hope your outfit isn't too tight."

"Nah, bae. It fits perfect."

The two got on stage, everyone saying "awe" at their matching fits.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Taiya begins. She knew if Riley started he'd refer everyone as niggas and bitches. "It's been a while since we've been here."

"For ya'll who don't know," Riley chimes in, "I'm Young Reezy. And dis right here is my girl, Tee. We got some shit for ya'll tonight."

"Tonight is going to be a battle of the sexes!" The audience cheers as Taiya continues, "We have two groups. Our first group is a group you've never seen perform together."

"These niggas the coolest dudes in the game and ladies, they will knock you off yo feet! Give it up for my brothers, Huey Freeman, Big Ceez, and Donteeeeee!"

The music starts as the guys replace Taiya and Riley on stage. 

"Have you heard their song at all?" Jada asks. Riley shakes his head. 

"Nah, I ain't hear shit either of y'all did to be honest. But you better hope they asses don't beat you. Donte good wit lyrics and you know Huey can sing. So ya'll better put y'all money where ya'll mouth is."

Jada glares at her brother who isn't helping at all and watching the guys on stage. 

Huey: I was told the true definition of a man was to never cry. Work till you tired 

Donte and Caesar: yeah

Huey: Got to provide 

Donte and Caesar: yeah

Huey: Always be the rock for my fam'. Protect them by all means, and give you the things that you need, baby. Our relationship is 

All: Suffering

Huey: Trying to give you 

All: What I never had

Huey: You say I don't know to love you, baby. Well, I say, show me the way. I keep my feelings deep inside, I shadow them with my pride eye. I'm trying desperately, baby, just work with me

All: Teach me how to love. Show me the way to surrender my heart. Girl, I'm so lost. Teach me how to love. How I can get my emotions involved. Teach me. Show me how to love. Show me the way to surrender my heart. Girl, I'm lost. Teach me how to love. How I can get my emotions involved. Teach me, how to love

Huey: I was always taught to be strong. Never let them think you care at all. Let no one get close to me. Before 

All: You and me

Huey: I then shared things wit' you, girl, about my past, that I'd never tell to anyone else 

Donte and Caesar: No

Huey: Just keep it to myself 

Donte and Caesar: Yes

Huey: Girl now I know I lack affection and expressing my feelings. It took me a minute to come and admit this, but see, I'm really tryin' to 

All: Change now

Huey: Wanna love you better 

All: Show me how

Huey: I'm tryin' desperately, baby, hey

All: Teach me how to love. Show me the way to surrender my heart. Girl, I'm so lost. Teach me how to love. How I can get my emotions involved. Teach me. Show me how to love. Show me the way to surrender my heart. Girl, I'm lost. Teach me how to love. How I can get my emotions involved. Teach me, how to love

Huey: Ain't nobody ever took the time to try to teach me what

All: Love was but you

Huey: And I ain't never trust anyone enough to let 'em tell me 

Donte and Caesar: What to do

Huey: Teach me how to show it, and show me how to love you, baby

All: Teach me, please, just show me, yeah

Huey: 'Cause I'm 

All: Willing

Huey: To let 

All: Go

Huey: Of my 

All: Fears

Huey: Girl, I'm 

All: Serious

Huey: About 

All: All that I've said

Huey: Girl, I 

All: Wanna love you

Huey: With 

All: All my heart

Huey: Baby, show me where to start

All: Teach me how to love. Show me the way to surrender my heart. Girl, I'm so lost. Teach me how to love. How I can get my emotions involved. Teach me. Show me how to love. Show me the way to surrender my heart. Girl, I'm lost. Teach me how to love. How I can get my emotions involved. Teach me, how to love

All the girls in the audience were dazed by the boys performance and screamed for more. Jada scoffs, rolling her eyes. She didn't expect Huey of all people to hit a high note like that.

"They were alright," she says.

"Don't hate," Huey mocks.

"And now," Taiya was back on stage. "You know them, you love them, and their back in their home town to give you more... Ladies and Gentlemen, AVENUEE!"

The audience cheers. You could hear guys whistling and hollering. 

The girls music played and they got into performance mode.

Jada: I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love, I did, I did. And you were strong and I was not. My illusion, my mistake, I was careless, I forgot, I did. And now when all is done, there is nothing to say. You have gone and so effortlessly, you have won, you can go ahead tell them. 

Tell them all I know now, shout it from the roof tops, write it on the skyline, all we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open, tell them what I hoped would be

All: Impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible

Jada: Falling out of love is hard, falling for betrayal is worst, broken trust and broken hearts. I know. I know. Thinking all you need is there, building faith on love and words, empty promises will wear. I know, I know, and now when 

Jada and Jessica: All is gone, there is nothing to say. And if you're done with embarrassing me, on your own you can go ahead tell them

Jada: Tell them all I know now, shout it from the roof tops, write it on the skyline, all we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open, tell them what I hoped would be

All: Impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible

Jazmine: Ouu, Impossible, yea

Jada: I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love, I did. Tell them all I know now, shout it from the roof tops, write it on the skyline, all we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open, tell them what I hoped would be

All: Impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible

Everyone cheers and applauds for the girls. Jada gives a satisfied smirk as they all got off stage.

"Alright ya'll," Riley gets back on stage. "Ya'll get to decide the winner."

And that you do. Decide who you think won and what the loser should do in those 24 hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 93 26
This is the sequel from the book Jazz Up where we exploit Huey's perspective!
474K 8.7K 80
requests are open ! 💕 huey riley caesar hiro cairo + more !
1.9K 37 25
This story takes place after Jazmine left Huey with there 2 year old child but ...why.
89K 2K 15
Huey and Jazmine always had a connection. What happens if one of them actually develop feelings and the other plays hard to get? Of course we can't f...