BTS' 8th Member

By mikrokomosjimin

BTS, the most popular band in the industry right now. The epitome of rags to riches, in an industry that look... More

Profile
Profile 2
❁ Hana's profile 2019-2021 edition
Relationships with (Hyung line)
Relationships with (maknae line)
Burn the stage pt.1
Burn the stage pt.2 (JK)
Burn the Stage pt.3 (Haneul)
Burn the Stage pt.4 (Haneul 2)
Surprising TXT pt.1
Surprising TXT pt.2
Purple ocean
Weekly idol
Birthday Surprise from the members pt.1
Wardrobe Malfunction + exposed tattoo
Birthday Surprise from the members pt.2
Prank on Hana
BBMAS 2019 pt.1
BBMAs 2019 pt.2
Author Update
YooNa moment pt.1 (Mikrokosmos)
Yoona moment pt.2 (Mikroskosmos)
Wembley Stadium D2
2017 ISAC
Author Update
Paris concert HanKook
Hana's Aunt
Hana's Aunt pt.2: You should tell them
Hana's Aunt pt.3: the visit
Hana's Aunt: the news...
2018 MAMA
Hana's Aunt Final pt.1: NY Citifield
Hana's Aunt Finale: NY Citifield
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.1
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.2
Author Update
Difference between a peck or a kiss?
Moments of Hana being a noona to Jungkook
Moments of the members being protective of Hana
Author update: I'm coming back soon
Moments of the hyung line caring for Hana pt.1
Moments of the maknae line caring for Hana
Dance Mentor Park Haneul
Map of the Soul: Global Press Confrence (Halsey)
Hana's relationships with male idols/actors
American Hustle Life: Hana dance battle
Hana's asthma attack in Japan
Late night with the maknae line
Moments of the boys helping with Hana's time of the month
Hana's stage fits 2017-2020
A day of missions
BTS on I-LAND pt.1
Aladin Fan Sign 2018
★ 2021 AMAs
christmas with the tannies
Hana's stage/mv/concept/event fits 2020-2021
Hana's tattoos, piercings and style (2020-2021)
tannies get instagram
✱ TaeHan's argument
❀ Relationships with the Hyung line pt.2
❀ Relationships with the Maknae line pt.2
✿ Puppy Parents 'In The Soop': HanKook
Never Again
✿ Hana's sister's wedding 2020
✱"I love you so-Please let me go"
✿ Sure Thing (HanKook)
✱ Solo

Moments of Hana being protective of her members

22.1K 447 104
By mikrokomosjimin

BBMAS 2017:

All the members were sitting down after watching a plethora of performances amazed at watching the western artists that they all listen to all the time just talking while the award show was on commercial break. As they were sitting a woman with blonde curly hair approaches them more so Namjoon than anyone else. Hana being a girl herself and being good at reading people first hand, just knew that based off her gut instinct that this lady was up to no good.

Seating arrangement: Taehyung- Yoongi- Seokjin- Jungkook- Namjoon- Hana- Jimin- Hoseok

"Hi is it okay if I take a picture with you guys?" She asks as if she wants to take a picture with the group but she was really paying more attention to RM. Hana sitting next to him looks her up and down trying to not be so protective and trying to give this random lady a chance.

"Oh yeah sure!" Namjoon says as he is about to get up, but within the next second the lady just sits on Namjoon's lap. All of the members look at this woman baffled at what she was doing. Of course with it being their first BBMA they knew that things ran differently in the states versus how things ran in Korea. Things that were seen as not okay in Korea could be seen as  acceptable in the US.

But even then with the way the group was brought up in Korea they were taught that physical contact with strangers is invasive, impolite, and offensive. Of course Hana had grown up till the age of 12 in the states so she knew that physical contact when you first meet someone in the US wasn't seen that way. But even if it was okay in the states, sitting on Namjoon's lap crossed a boundary.

And well let's just say Hana was a bit angry.

(All the italicized dialogue is them speaking in Korean)

"YAH who does she think she is?!"  (Okay maybe really angry) Hana gets up as she speaks in Korean so that the random lady didn't know what she was saying. Trying her best to cover up the anger in her voice. Namjoon who was sitting wide eyed and uncomfortable looked at his younger member scared about what she would say to the woman on his lap. Jimin takes Hana's hand and holds it.

"Hana-ssi calm down before she thinks you're mad, or before somebody thinks you're trying to start something."  Jimin tells Hana speaking in Korean. Hana and the boys know very well the importance of their image, and the image that they need to uphold. Especially at the event they were at.

"You see the thing is I am mad though. Does she not see how uncomfortable he is." Jimin nods as it was clear to tell how uncomfortable their leader was. Hana heard the woman's body guard counting to three signaling that they were going to take a picture. She sits down really quick and throws up a peace sign for the pic then gets up again after the picture standing in front of Namjoon and the woman on his lap.

"She's lucky we are in public otherwise I'd be showing her what a black belt in taekwondo can do."  Hana smiles while saying her threatening statement. Namjoon looks at Hana shaking his head telling her no. Jungkook who is sitting beside Namjoon quickly turns his head out of fear for that random lady in his hyung's lap.

"What did she say?" The woman asks completely clueless as to what the meaning of Hana said was.

"Oh um she said your hair looks great." Namjoon tries to cover up what Hana has said while rubbing the back of his neck, still uncomfortable and confused as to why the lady was still on his lap after taking the picture.

"Oh my thank you! Wait I don't think she can understand could you translate to her?" The lady asks Namjoon to translate her English into Korean to Hana. This just sets Hana off.   Namjoon looks at the woman in front of him with that 'oh you done messed up' look.

The rest of the boys although they weren't fluent in English quite yet they understood what the woman had said. And they knew that one of the biggest things Hana hates. Is being undermined, so they knew that this lady was going to get it. Hana purposely throws her phone under Namjoon's seat.

"Oh you see I do understand cause you know I do speak English." Hana says while giving the woman a little glare. Hana starts cracking her neck and knuckles. Jungkook gets up from sitting in between Namjoon and Seokjin right behind Hana. Holding Hana's shoulder as if he's trying to hold her back and calm her down.

Yoongi and Jin look to their lefts at Hana scared that this would catch the wrong attention. But luckily Hana was smiling the whole time which made it look like she was just having a kind conversation from afar with the lady still on Joon's lap. Jimin and Hobi look to their rights chuckling at how Hana was really about to put this lady in her place.

"Now if you would kindly proceed to get off of my bandmate's lap so I can get my phone I would highly appreciate it." Hana smiles while passive aggressively giving attitude. The woman's eyes widen and she quickly gets off of Namjoon's lap. And she scurries off to her seat. Without even saying Thank you for the picture.

"Enjoy the rest of the show." Hana waves as she walks away faking the niceness in her smile and voice. Quickly going back to her pissed off face. Namjoon reaches under his seat grabbing Hana's phone and giving it to her. She thanks him and is sat down by Jungkook who takes off his jacket to place on his noona's lap.

"I haven't seen you spar in a while noona I would've paid to see that." Jungkook laughs while clapping causing him to receive a flick on the forehead from Jin.

"Do any of you know who that even is?" Namjoon asks

"Yeah yeah Rachel Platten she wrote 'Fight song' doesn't matter who she is she made you uncomfortable clearly, and didn't care to get off much afterwards." Hana says before she grabs a bottle of water to drink.

"It was okay Hani-ah I could've waited till she got off, I would've been okay I promise." Namjoon tries to tell Hana that he was okay and she didn't have to worry about him.

"Well I wasn't going to sit here and let her just sit in your lap, when you didn't feel comfortable ." Hana explains with a tone that said 'I got your back'.

"And not just that she really made it seem like I was dumb as if 'thank you' in English is hard to understand."  Hana chuckles at how that Rachel lady insulted her intelligence.

"Remind me not to cross you again." Namjoon laughs, being grateful that his female member got him out of that situation.

"Oh trust me you don't have to worry. It's the people that think that they can mess with my members and get away with it that have to worry."

BBMAs 2019:

Hana and the boys were on the red carpet taking pictures in front of paparazzi when all of a sudden she sees a girl in a fluffy blue dress come up to the side of Hoseok.

"I'm just going to slide in and take a picture with you guys really quick." She says not even caring to ask the group if it was okay. Till she takes it a step too far. As many people know in Korean culture to touch somebody can be seen as very disrespectful and rude or invasive if you don't know that person on a personal level. But the girl next to Hobi decides to place her hands on his shoulders and hang on him.

Hana looks at Hoseok and being together and around someone so long you can tell when they're trying to hide something. Hana could tell that her older member was uncomfortable but tried to flash a smile for the cameras anyways, Taehyung and Yoongi look to the opposite side at the girl next to Hoseok and were just confused as to who this girl was, and why she just jumped in and thought it was okay to touch Hobi without permission.

As Hana and the boys were standing in their usual standing positions.

Order: Taehyung- Yoongi- Seokjin- Jungkook- Namjoon- Hana- Jimin- Hoseok

She glares at the girl holding onto Hobi, as he curls a little more inward due to being uncomfortable instead of opening up a little more to the cameras. The girl looks at Hana but doesn't take a hint, only pissing off Hana more.

For various reasons. One, neither her or the boys knew who this girl was. Two, she blatantly crashed their picture without asking for permission which wouldn't have made her as mad cause she knew that there were few westerners who were desperate to ride off of her and the boys spotlight that they had in the US. But the biggest reason that ticked her off was the fact that the girl couldn't take a hint that she was making Hana's older male member uncomfortable.

Jimin and Namjoon can tell from their side of their eyes that their younger female member in between them was getting agitated and could clearly see she was being very passive aggressive through the way she was looking at the unknown girl in the blue dress. So they both lightly squeeze either sides of Hana's waist trying to not make it obvious cameras. But it didn't work.

Hana then takes it upon herself and  moves behind Jimin and to the side of Hobi. Hoseok opens up to Hana letting her in on his side with his hand on her back. Hana removing that girl that was on his shoulder. The members all look at Hana and start chuckling at what she had done. The girl in blue then walks off embarrassed. But she wasn't going to just be embarrassed from Hana, she was going to hear an earful from the ARMY on the internet.

The boys and Hana all walk away and walk around the carpet.

"Who was that?" Taehyung asks looking at Hobi checking to see if he was okay.

"No idea." All the boys answer.

"I think her name is Sofia Carson?" Namjoon says as he stops to try and find the entrance to the ceremony.

"That was kind of rude of her." Yoongi adds

"There's smudges on my blazer." Hoseok says trying to wipe it off. Hana comes up to him and dabs it off with a handkerchief she got from Sejin.

"I don't care who she is, what she does, but some people need to learn to ask for permission before touching someone they don't know." Hana fixes Hoseok's collar on his shirt while she's at it straightening him out. The boys all looks at Hana and start laughing.

"What's so funny?!" Hana pouts.

"You made it so obvious you were mad Noona." Jungkook points out.

"Well none of you could do it cause your boys, but girls. Us girls gotta "stick" together you know." Hana says with a little bit of sass.

"Thank you for doing that for me Hani." Hoseok smiles and laughs out of relief due to his younger member.

"If I did it for Namjoon oppa I can do it for you." Hana smiles recalling the 2017 BBMAS.
All the boys laugh at Hana remembering what she did for Namjoon 2 years prior with that girl who tried to sit on his lap.

Needless to say the internet blew up with articles of Sofia Carson being dragged by ARMYs and also Hana being a savage and slithering to the side of Hoseok as if Sofia wasn't even there.

Interviewer and Jimin:

The group of 8 were back in the US and as usual booked for several interviews. The band was exhausted, having had dance rehearsals earlier in the morning to prepare for their live performances that they had later in the week. And a ton of interviews previous to the last one they were going to do. But of course they would never let it show but obviously patience gets cut a bit shorter and shorter as the day goes on when you're that tired.

This was the last interview of the day. And they were all relieved and glad that it was about to be over. Little did they know this last interview would be the most annoying and dragged out.

"Welcome BTS!" The female interviewer introduces the group of 8.

Back row:
Jin- Tae- Jungkook -Hobi
Front row:
Yoongi- Namjoon- Hana- Jimin

"So welcome guys I hope you are all are enjoying being back in LA."  She smiles while facing Jimin. By now the members all know how to read people, whether the people they were around were just around to take advantage of them and get views or if the people actually were interested in them. And well the boys and Hana all knew that this female was just another person willing to use them for views. But the eight was just going to get through the interview.

"So we are just going to hop right into it. Who in the group takes the longest to get ready?" She asks while batting her eyelashes and facing Jimin.

"Ohhh JIMIN!" All of them answer making Jimin laugh out of embarrassment.

"Oh yeah I can tell, looking that good doesn't come without some time put into it right." The woman pats Jimin's knee. Everybody knew this lady was fishy but they were going to let it slide.

"I've gotten a ton of questions but I got to say this is the most asked one. What is your guy's skin care routine." Still facing Jimin as if nobody else was there.

"Well it's actually-" Namjoon starts to answer that was until the female interviewer got out of line.

"Cause I mean your guy's skin is perfect." As she caresses Jimin's cheek. The boys all widen their eyes with that, "what the heck" type look. Hana knew her older member was trying to remain composed. But he wasn't going to say anything to the lady.

And of course Hana couldn't say anything in Korean because it was just going to be translated into subtitles and she knew that so she simply gets up glaring at the interviewer the whole time. She taps Jimin's shoulder and he looks up, Hana looks to her side at him and he knew what she was thinking. He quickly switches seats with Hana, as Hana sits where he used to be. The female interviewer quickly goes to the next question.

"So what are some things that are different in Korea compared to LA?" The woman asks looking at Jimin still, the boys all are ready to get the interview over with after what the interviewer had done to Jimin. Hana immediately takes advantage of the question.

"At home we are taught physical contact with someone we don't know is very umm I don't know how to say it, wait no actually I do. Rude." Hana says clearly directing her answer to the woman in front of her.

"But in the states when I grew up here I was still taught you should ask for permission before touching a person. I know that shaking hands is normal when meeting someone you didn't know, I don't know about touching someone's cheek. But I mean LA is weird now huh." Hana finishes. Namjoon looks at his female member and the female interviewers expression and tries to hold in his chuckle. The rest of the boys knew that whatever Hana had said, it was to put the woman in her place.

The interviewers eyes widen as she looks at her director, who doesn't say a thing to her.

"Well I'm afraid we will have to cut this interview short." She chuckles out of clear embarrassment. Then the cameras go off and the woman leaves to her dressing room.

The boys and Hana wrap it up from that studio and all make their ways inside of their designated vans. The hyung line went in one. And the maknae line went in the other.

With Jimin and Taehyung sitting in the back row and Hana and Jungkook sitting in front of them.

"One of these days I really should consider sparring some of these girls." Hana huffs out of frustration due to all the times that they've been in the US and people have invaded their personal space.

"Hana is no longer our member she's our body guard now." Taehyung says causing all of them to laugh hysterically.

Jimin reaches over the seat in front of him and taps Hana's shoulder. Hana turns around to face him. And he smiles.

"Thank you Hana-yah." He smiles

"You guys always protect me, and I'll always do the same for you."

________________________________
I actually hope you guys really enjoy this. I thought it would be cool to see that it'd not just the boys that protect Hana. But she also does the same.
And also cause I wanted you guys to see more of Hana's character.
WE MADE IT TO 50k!!!!!! I truly don't deserve all this support you guys give me. I'll keep writing. I love you guys💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 16 9
Suga- I love her Others- What! Suga- I love YN V- Hyung Me too Jimin- Me three Jhope- Me four Jin- Me five Jk- Me six Rm- Me seven BTS- Holy ass...
147K 5.8K 67
y/n they are stepfather and stepbrothers not my family they are your family mom I can't forget my father and my brother So please don't force me to...
10.6K 530 22
Mina...just your typical well-rounded girl. She's everything you want in a girl (or almost everything); intelligent, beautiful, and head-strong. With...
14.6K 202 24
You are the only female Bts member. You were with them from the start and this tells the story of your daily struggles and living with them. Mostly a...