After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

By LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... More

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
40. "Stay Gold."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

25. "History"

37 1 0
By LadyAdmi

"Do you think I did the right thing of not telling her?" Fiela asks while fixing breakfast for Jungkook to eat. He had to go to work earlier then usual today.

"What you did was best for her. And right now, it's not only you, it's us. You and me," Jungkook rubs her back planting a kiss on her head as he holds her around her waist following her. "We're her parents and it's our job to protect her from harm. Best way to do that is to keep her far away from it,"

"I get that but I kept something that's not like..like small.. this is huge. This is something that she has to live with... knowing that I was..raped and that she's a daughter of a rapist..and that same rapist is no longer a rapist but has changed and he's now a good man..an Apostle. Will she even believe that he's changed and that I'm not ashamed of her? Not only that..what about her living with the fact that she was made knowing she wasn't wanted or needed... Honey this is beyond my control.. her thoughts are beyond my control.."

"I told you how this would affect her a long time ago..but I won't mention any of that right now because first of all, you are strong. Meaning that you can control the situation," he kisses her hand intertwining their fingers just as she turns around. "You're a good mum,"

"Just because I'm a good mum doesn't mean I can protect her from her own thoughts," Fiela says.

"I know you wanted to keep her safe and that everything you've done is for her safety and happiness..the best thing we can do is give her time. Maybe she'll come around tomorrow or next week,"

"Or even in years,"she adds.

"But what we should make her realise is that, right now and right here.. she has parents who love her. Parents that she can always come back to..no matter what. If we are strong together she'll eventually see that what we did was for her happiness and for her own good. It's no small matter definitely, but we're still family no matter what, even if she feels as if she's not our daughter at the moment, we still believe it and know it. She's a good child..raised by us. She'll definately come along. Don't let what she said...get to you,"

"You're right," Fiela says and suddenly sighs sadly. "All the things she said to you though," being this close to Jungkook sparked a lot of emotions in her both wanted and unwanted. "I just can't believe how easily the words came out her mouth,"

Jungkook sighs trying to maintain a little smile. "I know she didn't mean it."

"Where do you think she is now?" She asks setting his food on the breakfast table.

"Her house,"

"Her house?" Fiela asks confused. Jungkook begins to tell her about Aufilea's decisions of buying a new house. He suddenly stops when he sees his two younger daughters by the door way of the kitchen.

"Love," he calls Fiela motioning to the kids. "Sweethearts what's wrong?" He asks opening his arms just as Gemma walks fast into her father's arms.

She frowns sadly about to cry.

Fiela picks up Gem and places her on the counter table seeing the same face on her. What was wrong with them? They look to each other and both nod.

Gemma is the one who decides to speak breaking the silence. "We're sad because Aufilea is not here,"

"She doesn't want to be our sister anymore," Gem says louder and cries into Fiela's arms. Gemma leans into her father crying as well. Yesterday, when Aufilea came home and started speaking her mind the young twins sat on the steps listening. They half understood what was going on but they didn't fully grasp the situation as their big sister just left.

Fiela quickly interjects. "No sweety that's not true,"

"She's just very angry with us, not you guys," Jungkook rubs on Gemma's back. "She'll come back,"

They keep quiet slowly sniffing, just as Fiela and Jungkook comfort them. They were too young to understand and Fiela knew that. But at the same time believing that they were young was what kept her from speaking about her sister.

"You know," Fiela mummers quietly afraid that she might say something wrong. "Whenever I was sad, my sister would also hug me like this,"

At the mention of her sister all heads turn to her. Jungkook nodded his head with a tilt of his head. Gem and Gemma watch their mum in shock.

"She would make me some tea and we would just sit on the kitchen counter drinking," Fiela releases a deep breath feeling good to have revealed that.

"Mum you really had a sister?" Gem asks.

Fiela nods her head with a smile. "Yes, and she was the best sister in the whole wide world. Even if she's no longer with me, she's always in my heart,"

"Can we meet her?" Gemma asks with hopeful eyes and Fiela clears her throat with a half smile.

"No... She died a very long time ago. But I know she would've been so happy to see you guys," Fiela answers. "She wanted me to have 300 kids,"

Gem and Gemma chuckle along with their mum. It was good letting a little bit of her past out. Gem turns to her dad and asks him. "Did you have a sister too daddy?"

Jungkook raises his eyebrows and shakes his head. "No, but I have a brother." Jungkook looks up to Fiela. "It would be nice if we had to go visit, the whole family hei?"

"Like a reunion?" Fiela nods her head. "That would be nice,"

"Yeah! We get to meet grandpa and grandma!" Gemma cheers.

"But that would mean I'd have to call him...and tell him what happened between us and Aufilea,"

At the mention of Aufilea, Gem and Gemma become sad again. But Jungkook is quicker to cheer them. "Don't worry, Grandpa will bring her back,"

___________________

Aufilea's phone rang a while ago and she was surprised that it was her grandfather Jin. He just got off the phone with Fiela and was surprised at all that happened. He wanted to speak to Aufilea for himself, so he called her.

She complained and vented out her anger to him. He listened and tried to speak but Aufilea was so consumed with many emotions. He too himself was hurt hearing the words she said. She hadn't lived long enough to know the history of what had happened.

"I don't want to talk to you because you lied too. My whole life gramps," Aufilea complains not wanting to hear her grandpa. "Everything that I thought was true-"

Jin rolls his eyes as Aufilea is talking. "Okay! I lied. We lied. Your mum lied. Your dad lied. Your other dad lied. We all lied. We lied to your poor soul. You've clarified that now. Jungkook's not your dad, we know. Agust D who is now Pastor Suga the third and soon will be an Apostle is your real dad, he knows that very well and trust me, no one is more mad or angry like me for what he's caused Fiela. Taehyung is your uncle that hid himself from us all, yeah we've felt his absence. Andrea was my late daughter and your mothers sister, she and her son died in the arms of Taehyung's brother, that's something we'll never forget. Your mum's pregnant with twins, yeah I just found out. But all–"

Aufilea's eyes widen. "What?" She didn't know which news to take in first. Taehyung's brother is the one who killed Taehyung's wife and son. "They're–"

Jin continues avoiding her. "Honestly in that situation no one knew how to come clean or where to start. If I say we lied to protect you, you won't listen. If in your book it makes us bad people then I want you to google something. Google Kim Taehyung murders wife, brother and child. Before you to judge and make up your own assumptions of your parents and us all, I want you to see the full picture and not just hear the stories. Watch the clips online, see our faces, watch– wait. Your dad, if you still consider him as a dad is a police officer. He has all the clips, he was in charge of all those cases." Jin says sternly without giving Aufilea a chance to grasp everything. "Only after watching the court and seeing with your own eyes what we went through, then you can start hating us all and make low assumptions. Only if you put yourself in our shoes then you can complain, criticize and make irrational comments."

Aufilea hears his groggy voice over the line and takes his words to heart. She thought she was the only one feeling real pain but it seemed to her that the matter was bigger then her, bigger then anything she knew. She hadn't seen or known the full picture.

"I'm your grandfather and I will talk. Out of all my years of being a father I've learnt a lot of things. I've learnt to open my heart more and give with everything I can. When Andrea was murdered... I was devastated but I got back up to be strong for those who were still down. If I'm down my whole family is down. I passed my feelings onto Taehyung and Jungkook, who if you didn't know are both orphans. I was and still am their father and constantly giving my advice and hand when they need it the most. I don't like how you're treating the whole family, including Yoongi. I consider him as my son as well... After a long time.. You know nothing of pain. You've only lived for what? 21? 22 years and you think you know how it truly feels to be hurt? Your parents know best and the decision they made to keep the truth away from you, I stood by it. Not because I pity you but because I know the depth of pain it brought us all. A pain that I didn't want you to encounter. But since you have. I want you to go deeper then what you've been told. Go to the root of this history. Feel the real pain."

"Okay, I'll do that," Aufilea swallows feeling different. "I'm sorry for breaking out like that,"

"It's okay," Jin nods his head. "Your mum and dad went through a lot of things you know. I think you remember when Jie died right?"

"Mhm," Aufilea nods her head getting another hardcore setback of pain.

"Not that it's my place to tell you, but before Jie your mum was pregnant with another child." Jin stops talking for a moment. That was Fiela's first child with Jungkook, they never got to see the child but they definitely felt pain. "She had a miscarriage... I want you to consider it when you think of your mum and dad. They are not new to death and they do not take it lightly. It's a hard and cold topic. Jungkook watched his own parents die at the age of 14. My first wife... Not Veronica..but Jieni Hosong.. Fiela and Andrea's real mum died in front of them, in the hospital.. So please dear child, open your heart a little bit to try and understand,"

__________________________
Chapter 25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 500 21
'Aunt! Stop! You hurt me!' 'Then, why don't you just give me the money.' 'It's for my father.' said y/n. 'My foot. Your father is just waiting to d...
677K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
151K 4.8K 29
[Highest rank #4 in btsboys] She tried her best to kill herself but nothing works for her. It's like god decided to make her live longer. That's whe...
39.8K 1.6K 54
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...