Op male reader x naruto harem

By POTETO_blue

Yn is the long lost son of the sage of six path that have been ship into the future by his dad so he have cho... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue
Harem pt 2
Harem pt 3
Team
Mission pt 1
Mission pt 2
Mission pt 3
Mission pt 4
Chunin exam?
First chunin exam

Enter yn uzumaki

19.7K 223 228
By POTETO_blue

Know before we begin I have a question any more into the harem also for writers out there do you have an idea when writing stories because all of my chapters are thought of when writing them

Third POV
It have been 12 years since the nine tails attack on the leaf village. And ever since then have been it have been peaceful and quiet up until know. We open up to see a young girl defacing the hokages stone faces. As a group of jounin Chase after her she uses a cloak to hide herself.

???:ha you will never catch me.

???:oh is that right naruka

Naruka:Iruka sensei what are you doing here shouldn't you be at the academy.

Iruka:I should say the same thing about you.

He then drags her to the academy much for her dismay.

Yn POV
Where is iruka sensei at he never this late unless don't tell me. That when the door opens to reveal home with naruka tied up.damm it why is she likes this.

Iruka:since naruka wanted to fool around all of you will have to review the transformation justu. Now first up is Sakura Hurano.

Sakura:alright transform.

Iruka:very good next is Sasuki Uchiha

Yn:I don't know why you always have to do this.

Naruka:because it is fun to pull pranks.

Yn:yeah there no doubt about that but why do you have to this during academy time,most of the class is tried of you.

Iruka:Naruka Uzumaki

Let this say she didn't do good at all,I go next and well of crouse I pass,class is the dismissed and we head home but.

Villager:look at the demon brat

Villager2:we should have killed her off when we had the chance.

Yn:you know we can hear you so I suggest you shut the hell up before you get knocked the hell up.

Villager:why you little

He tried to punch my but i grabbed his fist

Yn:you shouldn't have done that buddy

I punched him in his stomach sending him back into his little stand.

Yn:know let that serves as a reminder that if anyone tries to hurt her you will have to deal with me.

Villagers:yes sir

Yn:naruka what time is it.

Naruka:it's about 5:30 why

Yn:we are late for dinner

Naruka:oh sh

We then rush home,when we get there we are met with the scariest thing you can see the pissed off mom.

Kushina:where have you two been

Yn:um we had incident in the village today

Kushina:what did you to.

Yn:I may have or haven't punched a guy who tied to punch me.

Kushina:what did I tell you about fighting your elders.

Yn:Naruka help me out her.

Naruka:you are on your own with this.

Kushina:don't think you are off the hook I got an messages that you defaced the stone faces aging.

Both:oh no

Kushina:so you what I'm going to do,Yn tomorrow you going to apologize to the man tomorrow and Naruka you will clean it tomorrow of the academy know do I make my self clear.

Both:yes mama

Kushina:know both of you go get cleaned up for dinner.

Timeskip third Pov
Today is the day off the graduation exam at the ninja academy and everyone is there.

Iruka:know how this exam works is that you have to do three things. The first is a clone justu,then a substitution and then a transformation justu.

Naruka:oh no not the transformation justu that my worst.

Timeskip
They are now most of the way through the examines and all of them. Now the last one up is Naruka.

Iruka:now performs the clone justu

Naruka:right clone justu

What happens next is semi alive clone that falls to the ground.

Mitzuki:iruka why don't you passed her this is her third attempt.

Iruka: i would but that not fair to the other that passed.

She is know sitting in the swing until Yn walks up to her.

Yn:so it's safe to say you failed again.

Naruka:it's not fair I try and try but I dozen

Yn:hey it's going to be okay.

Naruka:you wouldn't know how it's fells to fall at everything you do mister perfect.

Yn:hey don't get mad at me because I passed and besides don't you have to go clean the faces.

Naruka:yeah what ever.

She then go to faces to go clean the faces while she doing  that Iruka arrives there.

Iruka:hurry up Naruka so I can treats you to some ramen.

Naruka:really.

She then finish up cleaning the faces they go the ramen shop.

Naruka:so iruka sensei can I ask you something

Iruka:what is it

Naruka:can I wear your headband.

Iruka:I'm sorry but you have to earn it like every you else plus your dream is to become hokage isn't.

Naruka:that is right I'm going to be the hokage believe it.

Iruka:then you are going to work hard.

Timeskip to tomorrow brought to you by Yn getting his ass kicked by his mom.

Yn POV
It is time to be put into team and right know there is 9 of us left.

Iruka:know Yn Uzumaki,Ezra,and tobi.

Yn:who know

Tobi:that would be me Ass wipes

Yn:oh someone has a mouth on them

Tobi:you better watch you mouth little boy.

Yn:great not only do you have a mouth on them you got a great ego.

Iruka:both of you knock it off go wait in the hall
And wait until you sensei arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
166K 9.1K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
838K 51.4K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
380K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...