Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XVI. Adopted.

1.2K 21 2
By SammyjVega

---- 3rd Person POV----

     Elena Gilbert had just taken off walking, just as upset as her sister, finding out they look like the Salvatore brothers Ex-Girlfriend. So when Damon Salvatore walked into his bedroom, seeing the person he cared about's belonging on the bed. He freaked out.
    Damon picked up Alina's necklace, walking over to his brother's room. "What happened?" Damon gritted out. 

     "They know." Stefan frowned, holding up the picture of Katherine. "I need to find Elena." 

     "I need to find Alina," Damon said at the same time. Rushing out of the room. He had to find her.

______________________

---- Alina's POV----

       I scream, hoping someone, anyone hears me. 

   And then he was gone. I turn my head as another figure appears letting out another scream. "How ya doing in there?" I turn my head to see Damon and I'm somewhat relieved that it's Damon and not some psychotic vampi- some other psychotic vampire.

    "Damon?" I croak out and he gives me a soft smile. 

    "You look stuck." He deadpans. He stands up and the car starts to shake. 

    "M-my seatbelt," I tell him, moving to tug on it. 

"Hold on, let me get you out of here." He tells me, pulling my hand away from the glass-covered belt. "I need you to put your hands on the roof." I move my hands so they're pressed on the roof and i feel small pieces of glass stabbing me. "Yeah, just like that."

    "Are you ready?" He asks i look over to him, tears in my eyes. 

    "I'm scared." I whimper. 

"Do you trust me?" I look over to him, i do trust him, but i shouldn't. I nod and he smiles. "1, 2, 3." He yanks on the belt and i hear the snap, i start to fall but Damon's hands are wrapped around me, stopping me from falling into the glass. "It's okay, you're okay, i got you." He says, feeling me shake. 
    He pulls me out the window, still carrying me. 

    "Can you stand? Anything Broken?" He asks. I still feel dizzy and my hearts still racing and now my head hurts really, really bad. I shake my head and he goes to stand me up, but i feel like my legs are jello and i start to collapse Damon catching me again. 

    "Whoa, hey, you're fading fast," Damon says, and i can hear the worry in his voice. I start to close my eyes, but he lightly shakes me. "Alina. Alina, look at me." His hand is on the side of my cheek and the other is on my waist, keeping me steady. He sees the tears on my face and his face falls. 

    "Focus. Look at me." He says, almost pleading. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, a new set of fresh tears pooling in my eyes. "I look like her." I whimper.

    "What?" He asks slightly confused. "I-i didn't want you to find out like that." He says quickly. Everything starts to go dark and all i can see are Damon's eyes, those damn blue eyes. 

__________________________________________

  I groan, letting my head fall to the side. I slowly open my eyes and it's bright outside, it's obviously morning. I feel everything slightly shaking under me and i look around. I'm in a car. I turn my head to see Damon and i jump slightly. 

    "Good morning." He smiles. I move my hair out of my face and sigh, looking around. 

    "Where are we?" 

"Georgia." 

    "Georgia?" He hums in confirmation and i lean back into the seat. I laugh to myself and put my head in my hands. "I'm going insane," I mutter to myself. 

     "Actually, you're completely sane." He smirks. That's what he said to me when i 'saved' him. "How are you feeling?"

  "I, uh, I-" I say slightly confused. 

"There are no broken bones, i checked." He said, looking back to the road. 

    "My car.... and there was this man.... oh my god! I hit someone, but the was fine , and i- who was that? Do you know who that was?" I ask, turning to look at Damon. 

    "No clue." Damon shrugs. "But i wanna find out." 

I nod slowly and then start to look around. "Where's my phone?" I ask. "Okay, seriously, i at least need to call Elena," I tell him. He just looks to me and then back to the road. "She needs to know I'm okay." 
    Damon pulls over and turns to look to me. 

  "Why do you care if Elena knows where you are?" He asks. 

         "Because she's my sister, and we care about each other," I tell him. 

     "Really? Because it's nine' o clock and she hasn't called or texted once." Damon tells me in a serious tone. My face falls slightly. 

    "I don't feel so good," I say, opening the door and stepping out and walking over to a fence, resting m hand on the post and bending over. I hear a whoosh and Damon's beside me in a second. 

     "Hey, hey, you okay?" Damon asks his hand on my shoulder. 

    "I'm fine," I say, standing up straight. 

"She did call, i just- i wanted to give you a reason not to call." He sighs.

    "Why?" 

"Because you're you when you're not with Elena when you're with her, you pretend to be this good little girl who is so strong that she doesn't need anyone. And you might not see it, but when you're with me, you're a whole other person. The person i like." He tells me. 
    I know he's right, deep down he is. I don't want to admit it but it's true. Around Elena, i have to be the strong one, because she isn't. I look down and sigh. 

      "And do me a favor, put this back on." I look up, seeing Damon holding my necklace. I look over to him and nod. He twirls his finger, telling me to turn around. I listen and move my hair to the side and feel the cool metal touch my skin, and i feel oddly complete. 
     A phone rings and i recognize it as mine and look to Damon as soon as the necklace is clasped. 

    "That's my phone," I tell him and he sighs, pulling it out of his pocket. 

    "Wow, this is a shock, it's your sister," Damon says sarcastically, passing the phone to me. I think about not taking it and pass the phone back to him. "I'll get it, then. Alina's phone." He pulls the phone away, putting it on speaker. 

     "Where is she, Damon?" Stefan asks. I quirk an eyebrow, why does Stefan have Elena's phone? Are they together?

   "And why do you have her phone? Is she okay?" Elena asks. Damon looks to me and i just shrug. 

     "Alina? Oh, she's right there. She just doesn't want to talk. And yes, she's perfectly fi- well she's fine."

     "Where are you? Let me talk to her." Elena demands. 

     "Your sister would like to speak with you." I look up to him and sigh. I shake my head and Damon smirks. "Yeah. I don't- I don't think she wants to talk to you right now." 

     "Damon, i swear to god, if you touch her--" Stefan starts, i look to Damon somewhat confused. "Alina, i know you can hear this, just come back and let Elena and i explain everything." I reach over, taking the phone and hanging up. 

     "You know what? Mystic Falls is boring, let's go to Georgia." I say with a smile.

     "See, i like this you better. In the car, let's go." Damon grins. I start to walk but Damon is already in the car. "Okay, see this is taking too long." He says, using his speed to get to me and put me in the passenger seat. "Better." He smiles, starting the car. I laugh slightly, shaking my head. 

     "So, where's my car?" I ask. 

"In the middle of the woods." He shrugs. 

"What about whoever that guys was? Was he a vampire?" 

    "I think so, yeah." Damon frowns, his hands gripping the steering wheel tighter. 

       "And you didn't know who he was?" 

"I've never met him, so now. There is a phone book or book club for vampires, Alina." Damon says sarcastically. I roll my eyes, a small smile on my face as i lean into the chair more.

_____________________

     After a while, Damon pulls on onto a side road, and i look at him strangely. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. We're here."
    I look to my right to see a bar, i turn back t Damon and quirk an eyebrow. 

     "A bar? Really?" I scoff. He shrugs with a small smirk and i roll my eyes as he parks the car. 

     "Are you coming, or?" I sigh and step out of the car. 

"Are they even gonna let me in?" 

     "You're with me, of course, they will." He smirks, clapping his hands together. I slam his door shut and fall into step with him as we enter the bar. There's rock music playing in the background and i look around at the somewhat deserted bar. 
    Damon smirks as he looks over to the bar, the woman behind the bar looking over and shock is now evident on her face. 

     "No. No, it can't be." She gasps. She starts to walk over as i look to Damon confused. "Damon." Damon's smirk grows as she hops over the bar with a smile "My honey pie."  I frown slightly, standing there awkwardly. She pulls him in for a kiss and my face falls. 
   Damon and her pull away from each other and Damon looks to me and then frowns slightly as if he forgot i was here. 

    Damon leads me over to the bar, sitting down next to me as the lady goes back behind the bar. "Listen up, everybody! Here's to the man that broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life, and ruined any and all chances of happiness!" She cheers, pouring a round of shots. She places a shot in front of Damon and I and looks to me with a smirk.

    "Drink up!" I shake my head, picking up the shot and downing it. I clear my throat slightly and Damon looks to be confused. 

     "What? You bring me to a bar and expect me not to drink?" 

     "So, how'd he rope a pretty little thing like you in?" Bree asks, 

    "I'm not roped in. I'm just bored." I shrug, i notice a small frown on Damon's face but he quickly covers it up with a smirk.

    "Honey, if you're not roped, you're whipped." She corrects. "Either way, just enjoy the ride." 

    "Okay." I no awkwardly. "So how did you two meet?"

Bree laughs slightly and i quirk an eyebrow. "College." 

      "You went to college?" I ask in disbelief. 

"Hurtful, Alina," Damon says with a playful pout. "But I've been on a college campus, yes." He downs another shot and i shake my head. 

    "About twenty years ago, when i was a sweet, young freshmen. I met this beautiful man, and i fell in love. And then he told me about his little secret, made me love him more." I look over to Damon and he's looking at me with an intense stare. "Because you see, i had a little secret of my own that i was dying to share with somebody." 

    "She's a witch," Damon said, leaning closer to me. My eyes widened slightly as i looked back to Bree. 

    "Changed my world." She nods. 

"I rocked your world." Damon corrects. I roll my eyes and look back at Bree. 

    "He is good in the sack, isn't he?" I laugh slightly and look at her like she's insane. "But mostly he's just a walkaway-Joe." Bree downs another shot before turning around. "So, what is it that you want?" She asks Damon. 
    My phone rings and i sigh. 

"I'll be right back, it's Elena." 

     "Alina?" Elena asks.

"Yes?" I say stiffly. 

      "Where are you?" She and Stefan ask at the same time. Great, I'm on speaker. 

        "With Damon, i have to go," I say, about to hang up. 

"No! No, wait." Elena says pleadingly. "Let us explain, Stefan explained everything to me last night." She tells me. 

      "Okay, and that's supposed to matter to me, why?" I ask. 

"Please, just tell us where you are, and I'll come to get you. Stefan and I will come get you, we can explain."

     "How are we connected to Katherine?" I ask. 

"I don't know, honestly." Stefan sighs. 

      "Well then there is nothing to explain, is there?" I ask, hanging up. I don't understand how any of this is happening, i don't understand how Elena is okay with this.  I turn around and Damon is behind me. I jump slightly and he frowns. 

    "Are you okay?" 

"Like you care." I scoff, moving to go back inside. 

"I do care." He says seriously. I nod slowly and sigh, 

      "I'm fine, Damon."

_________________________________________________

    "Let's just say that I'm descended from Katherine-- Does that make me part vampire?" I ask, taking a bite out of one of my fries. 

    Damon shakes his head. "Vampires can't procreate. But we love to try." He says with a smirk. I give him a look and he sighs. "No. If you're related to Katherine, it would mean that Katherine had a child before she was turned." 

    "So what? Do you and Stefan just think that you two can use us to replace her?" I ask, glaring at my plate. 

    "I can't speak for Stefan and Elena, but for me, no," Damon says looking over to me. "That's just creepy." I shake my head, starting to take the pickles off my burger. "You don't like pickles?" He asks and i shake my head. He shrugs and takes them from me. 

    "How do you actually eat?" I ask, looking back over to Damon. "Aren't you technically supposed to be dead?" 

     "As long as i keep a healthy diet of blood in my system, my body functions pretty normally." I look at him with a small smile. 

   "This nice act you have around me, is it real?" I ask. He looks to me and gives me a small smile. 

     "Why do you doubt me so much?" 

"I don't want to, but i know that every time I have some sort of faith in you, your mess it up," I tell him. He gives me a small nod then sighs. '

    "With you, it's real."

"Here you go, honey." Bree smiles, placing another beer in front of Damon and I. 

    "Thank you." We smile. Damon and i clink out bottles together and i take a drink. 

_________________________________________________

       "Ready..." Bree announces, everyone's hand on their shot glass. "Go!" I pick up mine, throwing it back and placing the glass on the bar. I notice I'm half a second faster than Damon. I'm the first one to finish and i clap my hands, doing a little happy dance.  

    "That is four," I smirk as Damon coughs a little. "Do you need a bib?" I ask with a smile. 

    "Sorry, i can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol." Damon laughs. 

    "Okay, whatever." I laugh. "Who's next? Another round, Bree?" I smile. 

    "Honey, you should be on the floor." A drunk blonde woman says from beside me. 

     "I am not even drunk," I say shaking my head. "My tolerance is, like, way up here," I say, jumping for emphasize. 

    "All right, here ya go," Bree says, passing out another round. Bree walks away and Damon laughs, taking my shot. 

    "You're done, I don't want your sister to kill me." he laughs. I roll my eyes and Damon reaches to move a curl out of my face. His eyes trail down to my necklace and he sighs. "Don't take this off, ever." 

     "Okay." I nod. 

"Promise me?" He says, i look him in his eyes and i nod. 

      "I promise." 

_________________________________________________

     Okay, i admit it, I'm a little drunk. My new-found friends and i were playing pool. I made my shot, getting my last ball in. I cheer and my phone rings. I walk over to it and my face drops when i realize it's Jenna calling. 
    "Hello?" 

"Alina," 

     "Jenna? Uh.... hold on, it's loud in here." I tell her, making my way outside. 

      "Alina, where are you? Are you okay?" I start to run outside, god i hope i don't get in trouble. 

    "Huh? Yeah. No, I'm good." I assure her, "Everything's fine." Jenna says something but i can't hear her. "Hold on, i can't hear you." 
   I open the door, but i trip on the way out. Groaning as i pick myself up. 

   "Hello?" I ask, picking up my phone. Suddenly an arm is wrapped around me, a hand over my mouth. I try to scream for Damon, but it's no use. 

_________________________________________________

    I open my eyes to see a bunch of pipes around me. The guy was some vampire who wanted revenge on Damon for something. Now i hope Damon doesn't come. But all hope is lost when i see Damon round the corner.

    "Damon, no!" I call out, trying to tell him to run. The guy lets go of me, rushing over to Damon and hitting him in the knees causing him to fall to the ground. I start to move forward as the guy starts to hit him with a crowbar. 

    "What the hell?!" Damon growls i try to move as fast as i cam but he had me at the top of a flight of stairs. The guy runs and grabs a tank of gasoline, pouring it on Damon, 

    "No!" I cry out, finally getting on the ground level. The guy turns and looks at me, the veins under his eyes and fangs out. I back up slightly as he keeps pouring the gasoline on Damon. 

    "Who are you?" Damon grits out. 

"That's perfect, you have no idea." The guy sneers. 

     "What are you talking about? What did he do?" I ask.

"He killed my girlfriend." The guy states. My brows furrow and i look to the ground. "What did she do to you, huh? What did she do to you?!" He shouts at Damon, still drenching him in gasoline. 

    "Nothing." Damon croaks out. 

"I-i don't understand," I say shaking my head. 

    "My girlfriend went to visit Stefan, and Damon killed her, got it?" He growls. He's talking about Lexi... He kicks Damon in the face, causing him to groan and fall back. 

    "Lexi. Your girlfriend was Lexi?" I ask. "She told my sister and i about you. She said you were human." 

    He nods, tears in his eyes. "I was." He pulls out a thing of matches and i gasp. 

    "Lexi turned you?" I ask, trying to distract him. 

"If you want to be with someone forever, you have to live forever." Damon groans as he tries to stand up. The guy notices and he kicks Damon back down. 

    "She loved you." I blurt out. "She said, 'When it's real, you can't walk away.'" 

     "Well, that's a choice you won't have to make." He grits out. 

    "Don't, Don't hurt him, please, don't hurt him," I say, my voice cracking. I can feel the tears pooling in my eyes. He lights the match and i feel tears running down my face now. 

    "I'm doing you a favor." 

"No, you're not. I-if you kill him, you're just as bad as he is. Don't do to me what he did to you." I cry. "Lexi loved you, and she was good, so you're good too. Be better than him, for her." He looks to me, the match still in his hand. "Please don't do this," I beg. "Please."
     The guy bends down, picking up Damon and throwing him against the wall across from us. 

    "Thank you." I sigh.

"It wasn't for you." And in a second, he's gone. I run over to Damon, kneeling beside him. I pull him to me, hugging him. He wraps his arms around me, stroking my hair. 

    "It's okay, you're okay. We're okay." He whispers in my ear. 

_________________________________________________

     It was now morning and we were on our way back to Mystic Falls, "So, why did you bring me with you?" I asked, looking forward. 

    "Well, if you couldn't tell by now. I like having you around, Alina." I give him a sarcastic smile before turning to look out the window. "You should really give yourself more credit." 

    "Seriously?" 

"I don't know, you were there on the road. All damsel in distress-like. And i knew it would piss Elena and Stefan off. And... i like having you around, Alina." I sigh and sit back in the chair. 

     "Yeah, i am a lot of fun." I laugh, "But i used to more fun." 

"I think you were amazing." 

     "You wanna know something?" I ask and he hums in response. "I saved your ass back there." Damon turns to me with a smile. 

     "I know." He says in an amused tone. 

"And don't forget it." I laugh. 

     "I could never." He smiles. 

_________________________________________________

     Damon and I walk into the Salvatore house. Elena and Stefan are sitting on the couch and then stand up and look to me. Damon puts his hand on the small of my back. 
    "I'll be upstairs." He whispered into my ear and i nod as i watch him walk away.

    "Hi." I say looking to the ground. 

"Hi." Stefan nods, walking towards me with Elena. 

      "You could have told me before i found out. You could of told us." 

    "I wanted to tell you both, i just didn't know how." 

"You said no more lies. Only the truth, that's what Elena told me." Elena looks down and i sigh. "I can handle the truth, Stefan. I'm not a fragile little girl. As crazy as it may sound, the whole vampire thing, i can handle it. And that one of my best friends is a witch. I can accept that everything isn't as it seems, but the lies. The lies i can't do."

    "Alina..." 

"No, Elena. What is she to you?" I ask with a glare. "Who is she to you?" 

     "Damon's probably doing the same thing, Alina. This isn't all Stefan's fault!" Elena argues. 

     "To him, I'm not Katherine, i am me." 

"And that's what you guys are to me." Stefan butts in. "Elena is not Katherine." 

    "And me?" 

He sighs and i look away. "You are more like her than i want to admit, but you are still you." He tells me. 

    "And when did you figure that out? Before or after you started dating my sister?" 

    "Before i even met you two." He says quietly. Elena looks shocked as well like she hadn't heard this. 

    "What?" Elena asks. 

"The first day of school, when i met you two. It wasn't the first time i met you both, Elena."

     "Then when was it?" She asks. 

"May 23rd, 2009." My heart drops as i hear the date and Elena grabs onto my hand. 

    "But that was--" 

"That was the day your parents' car went off the bridge." 

     "You were there?" I grit out. 

"Every couple of years that i come back here, To see Zach and see my home. Last spring, i was out in the woods, by old wickery bridge. And i heard the accident. All of it. I was fast getting there, but not fast enough. The car was already submerged." I look down, the tears pooling in my eyes and it was becoming harder to breathe. 
    "Your dad-- he was still conscious.  I was able to get to him, but he wouldn't let me help him until i helped you both." 

    "Oh, my god." Elena choked out. 

    "When we woke up in the hospital, no one could figure out how we got out of the car," I whispered, everything making sense to me now. "They said it was a miracle." 

     "I went back to them, but it was too late. I couldn't-- I couldn't save them. When i pulled you two out, i looked at your faces. You both looked like Katherine, i couldn't believe the resemblance. After that, i spent months making sure you both weren't her. I watched you, learned everything i could about you two. And Elena, i saw you were nothing like Katherine-" 

    "But i was." I choked out. 

"You had your moments." Stefan nodded sadly, "But overall, you weren't like her. And i wanted to leave town, but, Elena, i couldn't. I couldn't leave without knowing you.  I am so sorry i didn't tell you, either of you. I wanted to. But you both were so sad a-" 

    "Why do we look like her?" I ask, cutting him off. 

"You both have been through so much a-" 

     "Why do we look like her?" I ask again, this time more demanding. 

    "Why won't you answer her?" Elena asks shakily.

"It didn't make any sense to me. You two were Gilberts, she was a Pierce. But the resemblance was too similar. And then i learned the truth. You guys were adopted." 
    I look to Elena in shock and she looked to be the same way. There is no way we were adopted. 

     "How do you know this?" Elena asks, moving to sit on the couch.

    "Your guys birth certificates from city records, they say Alina and Elena Gilbert Mystic Falls General. But there's no records of your mother ever being admitted. There's no record of her ever being pregnant. 

   "What else do you know?" I ask, still standing in the middle of the room. 

     "For me to go any further, i would've had to look into the Pierce Family, and i couldn't do that. It's too much of a risk." Stefan tells me. "If someone found out i was asking about Katherine--" He sees the look on Elena's face and frowns. "Listen to me, it doesn't matter. You are the woman i love."

     Love. It always came down to love. I sniffle and walk towards the stairs, i start to walk up them but once i turn the corner, Damon's standing there. He wraps his arms around me and i cry. 

     "It's okay." He says quietly, leading me to sit against the wall with him. 

    "I-i have no one." I whimper. He takes my face in his hands and sighs. 

    "No, you have me."

__________________________________________________

     Elena and I walk through the doors, Jenna turning to look at us, her eyes set on me. "I don't set a lot of rules, Alina. Not with you two. I trust you to tell me the truth." I give her a blank look and start to walk towards the stairs. "Where were you? And why did you lie to me about it? I thought that we were closer than that. Don't walk away from me!" I stop in the step and turn to give her a blank look.

    "Now is not the time you want to talk about lies." I grit out. 

    "Don't do that, don't turn this back on me. I didn't do anything." Jenna glares. Elena looks to me, not knowing what to say. 

     "Are Elena and I adopted?" I ask and her face falls. "And we trust you to tell us the truth too, Jenna." 

    "How could you not tell us?" Elena asks quietly. "I thought we were closer than that." Elena turns to follow me up the stairs. 

   "Guys, I didn't-- they asked me not to." 

"I don't wanna hear it!" I snap, now jogging up the stairs to my room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 319 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
113K 2.4K 31
Eska Gilbert is the younger twin of popular, extraverted Elena Gilbert. Overshadowed since birth, Eska is devastated by the death of her parents, but...
45.8K 960 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...
207K 5.2K 96
You are the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert and you both look nothing alike. After your parents died you have been having visions and strange feel...