Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scen...

By MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... More

When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You and Him Cuddle
When He's Jealous
When You Tickle Him
When He Gives You A Nickname
When You and Him Makeout (16K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nightmare
When He Hears You Sing
When You're on Your Period
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When He Wants Your Attention
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You Had A Nightmare
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K+ Reads Special)
When You're Being Cute
When He Attempts The Kabedon
When You Attempt The Kabedon
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He's Being Cute (Easter Special 2020)
When He Wakes You Up
When He Has A Nosebleed
When He's Being Clingy (18K Followers Special)
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Cosplay (20K+ Followers Special)
When You Play With His Hair (22K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2020)
When You and Him Go Ice Skating (Christmas Special 2020)

Introduction

85.3K 1.1K 1.5K
By MegaBlazethecat

Date created : December 8, 2019

Date edited : December 13, 2019 (Updated the details and such)

Date edited : March 13, 2020 (Updated the details and such PT. 2)

...

Hello, hello, readers / followers / Tamaki fans out there! MegaBlazethecat is here once again for another boyfriend scenarios series~!! *brings out confetti and pops it*

Yep, another BNHA boyfriend scenarios book and this time it will involve a character from one of the Big 3 at U.A. and a shy elf boy, Tamaki Amajiki~!! *claps*

Wow, another creative and random introduction, haha xD

*looks around to see if he will show up just like Todoroki and Midoriya but unfortunately not*

Hmm, looks like he's not coming out, just as I thought.

Anyways, welcome, ya'll!

So yeah, Tamaki became one of my favorite characters ever since I read the manga a few months back.

I got to know him better during his work study with Kirishima and Fat Gum, his past with Mirio and also, I admired his fighting performance when he fought three members from the Eight Bullets of Shie Hassakai all by himself (From Episode 8 of Season 4).

To be honest, just like in the Midoriya boyfriend scenarios, I wasn't sure if I will create one at first. 

Although, when Episode 5 of Season 4 came out for the first time and saw him in action and saw the scene where he thought the bad guy was calling him an octopus or freak and got offended (which was really a soft moment of him that I-JIDHoajdbaskdns *ahem* sorry, ahaha), at that moment I really adored him even more and I got inspired to create a boyfriend scenarios book of him including Kirishima (which is still being decided).

So it took me that long for me to decide whether I will create one right away or not but I'm glad I made up my mind because for some reason, I feel really excited.

Okay, first and foremost once again, your quirk in this book will be a Butterfly quirk. Yeah, I know it sounds silly but this is all I got for now in this book and I think it's a good idea since Tamaki loves butterflies.

Name of Quirk: Butterfly

Brief description: This quirk is basically having the abilities of what a butterfly can do - but with a twist! (Which is thanks to having a good combination from both of your parents in this book)

Abilities: 

> Flight ability 

Advantage: You can fly as high as 20-35 meters. 

Disadvantage: If you exceed it with force, you'll instantly grow tired.

> PSY ability

Advantage: You can use it to confuse and hit your enemies with your antennas by giving out psychic waves and you can use it to increase your senses (Ex. detecting danger from a far distance) [Similar to Butterfree in Pokemon]

Disadvantage: Since this is psychic ability we are talking about here, it focuses more on the mind so you can only use it continuously in battle for almost three hours. Although the more you use it, it will slowly drain your stamina a bit. In other words, you can only use this when it's absolutely necessary.

> Wing ability (I know sounds weird, haha)

Advantage: Your butterfly wings can be use as camouflage that be useful in hiding from your enemies since your mom in the book has the Chameleon quirk.

Disadvantage: The camouflage effect will only last within one hour so you had to wait for an hour if you want to use that ability again.

(End of your Quirk description but it might possibly be edited lol)

So yeah, here it is guys! I had a bit of a hard time coming up with another quirk for another BNHA boyfriend scenarios book but luckily I was able to converse with my sister for ideas.

Also!

For those who haven't read or curious (aka. new readers or new to my works) about my Todoroki Shoto Scenarios book, you can check it out and there are already a lot of scenarios (estimated around 90+ scenarios already as of now, I'm not mistaken) so I hope you guys enjoy if ever you plan to read them.

Even the Midoriya Izuku Scenarios book as well, if there are new people here that are new to my account and my books, you can check this book too if you are interested! (estimated scenarios so far in this book is around 20+)

LAST THING!

> There are some spicy / fanservice-ish scenarios but don't worry, they are kept to a minimum because I DON'T write lemons. My readers / followers know this since I am more into fluffy / cute scenarios. So guys, I am sorry but please, don't request me to do a lemon scenario since I am not that comfortable. Thank you.

> DISCLAIMER: As you proceed to reading the story, I DON'T own the preview pictures for the story, it belongs to its rightful owners. Some pictures are from Boku no Hero Academia anime and some are found in Google images, Pinterest and Zerochan.

> So bottom line, I ONLY own and created this boyfriend scenario book. Period.

That aside *takes a deep breath since I'm smiling with excitement* I really can't wait how this book will turn out.

You guys know Tamaki's personality and what not so there's going to be a lot of cute moments with you and him mostly so I hope you all look forward to-

Tamaki: H-H-Hello!

Author: W-Woah! Tamaki?

Author's thoughts: Did Mirio encourage him to come out?

Tamaki: O-O-Oh, hello, Author-chan.

Author: Aww, hello, Tamaki! Did Mirio encouraged you to come out?

Tamaki: *shakes head* N-No, I did it on my own accord.

Author: *sips tea and spits it out* F-For real?! You decided?

Tamaki: *nods shyly and covers his cheeks*

Author: Aww~!! But that aside, you did great! I was thinking that you might not show up.

Tamaki:  W-W-Well, I wanted to make the readers happy and I wanted to say..h-hello *turns to you guys / readers*

Tamaki: H-H-Hello!! My name is...T-Tamaki Amajiki. I'm one of the Big 3 and my q-quirk is Manifest. I-I hope we all get along and please take good care of me! *bows while covering his face*

Author: C-CUTE!!! *coughs* S-Sorry about that, hahaha.

Tamaki: I-It's totally fine, Author-chan. I-I feel happy that you call me that.

Author: *randomly gets a pillow and started fangirling while burying my face into it*

Tamaki: A-A-Author-chan?! S-Sorry, dear readers! It looks she's, um, having a-a moment here. Well, it make take a while for her to regain composure so...

Tamaki: *smiles shyly* On b-behalf of Author-chan, she will definitely try her best to provide you guys some good scenarios d-despite if her schedule is busy and such.

Tamaki: R-Requests are also open! So if there's anything you want Author-chan to write for this book, you can comment your request here in this introductory part or her Conversation board in her account.

Tamaki: I-I-I'll also do my best to make you guys super happy in this book so I really hope you enjoy this book once the first part gets published soon and-

Author: -and thank you so much for the love and support with my other books! I really appreciate it!

Tamaki: W-W-Wahh! A-Author-chan, you're back.

Author: Yep! Sorry about that, haha. Well, there you have it folks! Thank you so much for your time on reading the introduction part! 

Author: Give this boy a lot of love and hugs, readers! He totally deserves it! 

Tamaki: A-Author-chan? *gulps and blushes like a tomato before turning to the audience once more* I-I-I would really appreciate it if you g-guys do so... *covers face to hide his face* Okay, b-bye-bye and see you in the first scenario! *waves good-bye to you readers with blushing cheeks*

Author: Toodles~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.1K 9
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since early 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have...
11.5K 304 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
3.3K 44 33
In which (Y/n) Hado decides that her niece Nejire Hado would stay in her house for the rest of her remaining semester finds out that the semester bec...
895K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...