The Shy Girl ✔

By cat_lover_4life

' "Will you still love me when I'll be broken?" I mumbled as he slowly caressed my face. "Would you stop lov... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
Chapter 6
7
Chapter 8 - Don't judge a movie by its DVD cover.
Chapter 9- About That Night
Chapter 10 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 11 - Books and Coffee
Chapter 12- Bad boys read too.
Chapter 13- Getting punished for someone else's sins.
Chapter 15- Ice skating
Chapter 16- Date
Chapter 17- The Betrayal
Chapter 18 - He likes you
New Covers
Chapter 19- Happy Birthday to me
Chapter 20 - Nightmares and Cupcakes
Chapter 21 - The Anonymous
Chapter 22 - Shopping
Chapter 23 - The Winter Formal
Chapter 24- Here we go again
Chapter 25- Two strangers sharing the same memories
Chapter 26 - Confessions
Chapter 27- Messages From A Stranger
Chapter 28- Happy New Year
Chapter 29- Getting Back Home
Chapter 30 - Old Friends And Secrets Revealed
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 31- First Date As A Couple
Chapter 32- Camping
Bonus - Valentine's Day
~ Sequel ~
Editing- IMPORTANT
Chapter 33- One Hell Of A Trip
Chapter 34- Airplane mode
Chapter 35- Hola preciosa
Chapter 36- The Photo Of Truth
Chapter 37-Late Night Betrayal
Chapter 38- Unwanted Disneyland Trip
Chapter 39- Goodbye.
Sneak peak
Book 2: Chapter one- Jealousy.
Chapter 2- Forever Yours
Chapter 3- I Love You Most
Chapter 4- Skylar.
Skylar
Skylar

Chapter 14 - The Hospital

4.4K 198 6
By cat_lover_4life

Adam's POV
(unedited)

I was walking down the hallway when I  heard someone falling down the stairs. I rolled my eyes as I thought of how clumsy someone can be to fall down the stairs. I sighed and turned around only to see Emma, unconscious. At first I just looked at her small body with a confused look on my face. After I realized what had happened anger spread through my body along with adrenaline as I look up only to see Emily sitting at the end of the staircase with a proud look on her face, smirking.

I don't have time to deal with this right now. I thought as I quickly took Emma's body into my arms and saw her head that had a small scratch on it. She was bleeding.

"Call 911!" I yelled as loud as I could but nobody did anything.

"Emily, you fucking did this, you fix it, call an ambulance." I yelled with fury in my eyes as she rolled her eyes but I gave her a look that told her that I'm not playing around. Her eyes showed fear as she called an ambulance.

Emma's eyes were closed and her face was covered by her hair. Her small hands were hidden under her hoodie's sleeves. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear only to see her pale face.

My thoughts were interrupted by the paramedics that stormed inside and took her away.

"I'm going with her." I told them as they shook their head.

"Did I ask? I'm going. I'm not leaving her alone." I said with as I ran to the ambulance to open the doors so that they could get her inside.

The paramedics looked at me weirdly as I quickly got inside the ambulance.

I looked at Emma. Her hair was messy and it had blood in it. Her face showed no expression, her beautiful blue eyes were closed and  her face was still pale. I touched her hand. It was cold. Her small hands that barely fit mine. I held her hand close to mine trying to warm her up. Her lips tried to form a smile for a few seconds but as she smiled only for a few moments the smile just disappeared, like it was never there in the first place.

I love everything about her. Her eyes, her smile, her weirdness, her laugh. I can't stand to be away from her.

I think I'm starting to fall for her but how can such an angel ever be with someone so messed up as me? I could never forgive myself if I ever hurt her feelings. She deserves someone as sweet and her, someone that will take good care of her delicate heart.

*********************************

Emma's POV

My whole body felt like someone just pushed me down the stairs and then hit me with a steel pipe. I struggled to open my eyes as a small groan left my lips. After a few minutes of torture I finally got my eyes to open. I focused my eyes and looked around. I was in a room with white walls and surrounded by hospital beds. The only source of light was the sun that made it's way into the room through the big window.

I studied my surroundings for a while as I realized what had happened. I looked at my arm as I felt the needle from the IV. I groaned and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I hate needles.

I opened my eyes for the second time today and looked at the big mirror that was near my bed. My hair was all over the place and my school outfit was gone. I was wearing a nightgown and as I tried to move my legs I felt something heavy that pulled my left leg down. It was a cast. I sighed and as I tried to get up the door opened and Adam entered.

Wait...Adam?!

"Hey,how are you feeling?Do you want some water? Food?" He asked concerned.

Why would he be concerned? We haven't talked that much since he started dating Emily. Why would he be here with me instead with her doing god knows what?

I don't need his pity, I need real friends are there for me when I'm sad but also when I'm happy.

"No." I whispered.

"SHE'S AWAKE?! LET ME SEE HER!" I heard someone scream from outside.

The door burst open and Skylar enters with a box of chocolates and a bouquet of roses.

She jumps in my bed and starts crying.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked her .

"I-I thought I'll lose you." She managed to say.

"I was just pushed down the stairs." I say laughing trying to lighten up the mood.

"Exactly! You could have died!" She said while eating a chocolate from the box. I laughed forgetting that Adam was in the room.

Suddenly, Skylar turned around and looked at Adam.

"You and your stupid girlfriend!" she screamed trying to push him.

"If you wouldn't have been with her this wouldn't have happened in the first place!" Adam didn't say anything. He was looking down, ashamed.

"I know." He whispered.

Someone enters my room. It was Dylan with a giant white teddy bear in his hands.

"Hey." He said while putting the teddy bear down and then he started to hug  me.

"Hi." I whispered.

"The doctor said that they have to keep you here tonight." Said Dylan kind of upset.

"Ok." I say not really wanting to stay here.

"She gave you some pain killers." He said while handing me the pills.

I take the pills and I start to fell sleepy.
Someone puts a blanket over me and I fall asleep.

' "Movie night !" I screamed as Jack makes some popcorn.

"Ughhh, please don't make me watch Twilight again! "

"Ok , ok , tonight you chose but next week we will watch Supernatural ."

"YES. " I see him jumping up from the sofa and starting to dance.

"So, what are we watching?" I ask already knowing that he will pick something that I don't like.

" Easy A." He said grinning.

"NOO!" I groaned. If you don't know the movie then you clearly know the song from the movie.

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh, oh whoa

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No, oh whoa." He sang and I joined him.

After the movie we watched a few episodes of The Vampire Diaries.

We were at the scene were *spoiler from tvd* Jeremy died and I couldn't stop crying.

"Why are you crying? I see Jack looking at my like I have grown two heads.

"J-Jeremy died." I say as I cry in my blanket.

" He's Jeremy, that dude always comes back." He says while hugging me.

" Yeah but what if he doesn't ? "

" Trust me , he will ."

Spoilers end here!

I was moving. No. I was being carried by someone.

"Huh?" I said, trying to see who was carrying me.

"It's ok princess, I'm driving you home." He said looking very tired.

"Why? It's midnight, wasn't I supposed to get out of the hospital tomorrow?" I said trying not to fall asleep.

"Technically, it is today because it's past midnight so I'm getting you home." Said Adam while looking into my eyes.

"I feel like Elena when she was carried out of the hospital by Damon." I said while giggling. What was in my medicines? I never giggle.

He laughed and I blushed.

Why does he have to be so complicated? Yesterday we weren't even talking and know I'm being carried by him and we are laughing like nothing happened? His girlfriend pushed me down the stairs! It's not something where you can say 'It's fine, it was just a mistake.' because it wasn't.

"Emma?" Someone says.

"Yeah?" I look st Adam to see that we are in front of my house.

"We're here." He said while  looking at me.

He opened my door and took my backpack and me to my house. 

I was still in his arms when we got to my bedroom.

"You know that I can walk, right?"

"Tell that to your cast." He said trying to lighten up the mood.

I did my night routine after he left and then I went to bed.

*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Hey guys, hope you've had a great week 💕

Late chapter, sorry but I have another exam next week so I can't post everyday.

Vote and comment ❤

Xoxo - cat lover 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 10.7K 78
I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he locks my arms in his hand above my head as...
37.9K 816 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
642K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
27.9M 920K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...