why don't we - imagines & pre...

By talkmarais

imagines and preferences for all the why don't we boys! hope you all enjoy :) More

song that you jam to together
how they cuddle
nicknames you call him
nicknames he calls you
your favorite song from 8 letters
lazy day | jonah
medicine | zach
surprise | daniel
pretty boy | corbyn
wedding date | jack
his favorite thing about you
your kids' names
first date
your favorite thing about him
first concert together
baby fever | daniel
gym time | corbyn
tour baby | jonah
angel | jack
i've got you | zach
when they're jealous
tv show you binge watch together
what you keep of his while he's touring
his favorite color on you
what he does when you're sad
happy birthday | corbyn
lucky charm | jonah
ocean breeze | jack
just kiss me | zach
your favorite /12 song
your favorite wdw christmas song
matching tattoos you get together
song he sings to you
who your bestfriend is in the band
safe with me | daniel
sweet girl | corbyn
contagious | jack
for me | jonah
merry little christmas | zach
dating jonah would include
dating corbyn would include
dating daniel would include
dating jack would include
dating zach would include
constellations | corbyn
best friend's brother | daniel pt. 1
daydreams | jonah
lullaby | zach
boy next door | jack
your prom dress
your celebrity crush
your name in his phone
his name in your phone
pda
best friend's brother | daniel pt. 2
rainy days | jack
i'm yours | corbyn
roommates | jonah
say you won't let go | zach
where you vacation
first dance song
who said "i love you" first
how you meet
your wedding dress
tennessee whiskey | jack
fallin' all in you | daniel
if i could fly | zach
make you feel my love | jonah
beautiful thing | corbyn
your favorite picture of him
his favorite place to kiss you
your favorite wdw mv
little things
boybands
best years | jack
high | zach
no shame | corbyn
lover of mine | jonah
wildflower | daniel
athletics
favorite disney movie
favorite netflix original
dog you get together
lake house
adore you | jonah
cherry | daniel
she | corbyn
golden | jack
canyon moon | zach
sunrise
sunset
fav grey's anatomy couple
fav one direction album
zodiac signs
hotel swimming pool | jonah
the girl | daniel
muse | corbyn

you're mine | daniel

4.1K 55 1
By talkmarais

You picked through the clothing racks as your boyfriend, Daniel, sorted through the rack's of men's clothing. The two of you decided to have a shopping date and you were currently in your fifth store of the trip. "Babe, come look at this." you said loudly, motioning for him to come over to you. You showed him a sweater you were indecisive about and he looked at it carefully, "Buy it. I like this color on you." he said and you bit your lip, "Would it look good on me though?" you questioned. Daniel shook his head and crossed his arms, "You look good in anything, but I'm pretty good at this fashion stuff so I'd say you buy it." You rolled your eyes jokingly at him and his "fashion knowledge" he claimed to have. You decided to get it and made your way over to the register. You were walking towards the counter when you bumped into someone, dropping the bag in your hand. "Oh, I'm really sorry." they said and your eyes widened, "Connor?" The boy you bumped into looked up and mirrored your expression. "No way, Y/N?!" You laughed and hugged him, pulling back to look at him again. "I haven't seen you in like what, three years?" you said and he nodded, "Yeah, wow! That's crazy, how've you been?" Before you could answer, Daniel appeared at your side and looked between you and the mystery boy. "Hey, did you check out yet? Oh, who's this?" he asked. "Daniel, this is Connor. He was one of my best friends during college and he just bumped into me. Connor, this is my boyfriend Daniel." The boys shook hands and said hello to each other, a hint of authority in Daniel's voice. An awkward silence fell over the three of you and you felt Daniel's arm snake around your waist. "Well, I'll let you get back to shopping, but it was so nice seeing you! Let's go grab lunch or something soon!" Connor said. "Yes, totally. See ya!" you responded and checked out at the store.

The car ride home was strange. Daniel didn't say much to you and if he did, it was short responses. Once you reached a red light, you put your finger under his chin and turned his head to look at you. "Why are you pouting right now?" Daniel scoffed, "I'm not pouting. I don't know what you're talking about." You gave him an unamused look and slumped back in your seat. Suddenly, the dots connected in your head: he was jealous. You started to laugh, quietly and to yourself, but you let it get louder. Daniel sighed and looked over to you, "What is so funny?" "You were jealous." "Of what?" "Of Connor!" He shifted in his seat and tried to play it off, "I was not jealous of him." You narrowed your eyes at him and you could see his cheeks turning pink. Daniel felt you staring and finally gave in. "Okay, yeah! Fine, I was jealous." he said, throwing his hands up in defeat. You chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Oh, Daniel." you sighed dramatically, "You're adorable." He groaned and pouted again, proving your point even further. "You know you have nothing to be worried about." you pointed out and he looked at you, "I know, but it's just, I don't know." he said. You pressed him to explain more, "It's what?" "It's just, you're mine. And I worry that someone will swoop in one day and you won't be mine anymore. I mean, obviously I trust you and I don't like, own you or anything but—" "Daniel." you cut off his nervous rambling.  The worry in his voice made your heart ache a little, but you also could feel yourself falling more in love with this boy. "Love, there isn't a single person on this planet that could take me from you." He looked over to you slightly, trying to keep his eyes on the road. "Promise?" "I promise, I'm all yours." Daniel smiled and grabbed your hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss your knuckles. "I love you." "I love you too. And I can always tell when you're pouting, you can't fool me." you said proudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
598K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
73K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...