Fairy Tail ((Various x Reader...

By minicchichin

Just a bunch of stories between many of the bishies of Fairy Tail with the lovely reader :) Could either be c... More

List of Characters/Requests {Requests:CLOSED}
Remember Me (Natsu Dragneel)
Bravery (Gray Fullbuster)
First Date (Gajeel Redfox)
Gone (Laxus Dreyar)
Judging A Book By Its Cover (Freed Justine)
What's Your Reason? (Bickslow)
Once A Flirt, Always A Flirt (Loke/Leo)
Answer (Mystogan)
Family (Lyon Vastia)
Don't Leave Me Like This (Hibiki Lates)
Fro Thinks So Too! (Rogue Cheney)
Small Things (Jellal Fernandes)
Special Conversations (Midnight)
Your Real Name (Cobra)
Lost Before It Began (Zancrow)
Clarity (Jackal)
Taking A Small Detour (Sho)
Alone (Zeref)
Because You Deserve It (Natsu Dragion)
Christmas Wish (Gray Surge)
Your Not-So Secret Santa (Hughes)
First Christmas (Dobengal)
Snowed In (Hibiki Lates {Part 2})
Merry Christmas (Rogue Cheney)
Taking a week off
I'll Never Let You Go (Cobra {Part 2})
Umbrella (Laxus Dreyar)
Unrequited Love (Sting Eucliffe)
Good Morning! (Laxus Dreyar)
Let's Go Home (Sting Eucliffe)
Holding A Conversation (Rufus Lore)
(OuO)
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 1 Reader Special]
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 2 Reader Special]
Pancakes (Jackal Part 2)
Update 2.0
Update 3.0
Precious To Me (Zeref)
You're Fine (Rufus Lore)
Q&A + 100 follower 40 Q's
Goodbye (Lyon x Reader x Gray)
Voice in the Dark (Gray x Depressed!Reader)
Shooby Doo Bop (idol!Gajeel Redfox x idol!Reader)
Unbound (Rogue Cheney)
Uno (Natsu Dragneel)
Achieve True Happiness (Hibiki Lates)
Update Time
Memories (Sting Eucliffe)
Responsibility (Natsu Dragneel)
Made of Love (Rogue Cheney)
Home For Christmas (Laxus x male!Reader)
Update from the author 2.0
Determination (Sting x Reader x Rogue)
THANK YOU

The Steel Ninja (Sting Eucliffe)

15.7K 361 48
By minicchichin

How do you always get stuck in weird jobs like this one? Maybe you needed a new job.

You were wearing a heavy, full body costume that covered your face. Just who were you pretending to be?

Today, your co-worker couldn't work today due to family matters putting you in the situation you were in now.

"Mama, look! It's the Steel Ninja ((A/N: Lame name, but I didn't want to steal the Steel Samurai lol))!"

Just as you were told three hours ago, upon hearing the character's name, you struck a pose that seemed like you were ready to fight.

The kid clapped before he walked away with his mother.

As he left your sight, you let out a sigh.

It was rather hot and wearing the abnormally large costume wasn't helping!

"Sting-kun! It's the Steel Ninja!"

You struck the pose and froze in that stance as you saw your long time crush.

Sting Eucliffe was better known as the White Dragon Slayer and the newly appointed guild master of Sabertooth.

The two of you had crossed paths before back when you moved into the area, but never spoke words to hold up a conversation. It was more of a situation where he just picked up some folders you dropped, returned them, and went on his way.

At least then, he saw your face.

"Steel Ninja, huh? Lector, I'm way stronger than this guy!"

Lector, his red haired Exceed, looked at the two.

"I dunno Sting-kun. The Steel Ninja is pretty strong in his comics! Some say he can even take down Dragon Slayers!"

Sting looked at you intensely making you uncomfortable.

What made it worse was that you were blushing because his abs were showing for the world to see as if to distract her from work.

"I can take this guy on!"

What?!

You started to panic inside as you remained your pose unsure of what else to do.

The Sabertooth mage smirked.

"Bring it on Steel Ninja! Show me what you're made of!"

This was nowhere in the job description! In fact, you were promoted from this last year and last time you checked, fighting with mages wasn't apart of the job.

Sting threw a punch and you instantly dove to the floor in panic.

"Oh! Look, Sting is fighting the Steel Ninja!"

People started to gather around to see the fight.

Your co-worker was going to pay for your medical bills of you got seriously injured and your boss was so paying you double for this incident.

"Dodging, huh? I can use magic too, you coward!"

Could your day get any worse than this?!

~~~

The sun was setting and you were hiding in an alleyway, still in your costume.

Your shift ended an hour ago and Sting still hadn't given up on fighting you.

At least the heat was cooling down outside, but on the inside, you were dying. All you could feel was the heat.

"Found you!"

Crap!

Sting jumped down from the roof, but you took off running as fast as you could!

Hopefully back to work for your boss to see this mess because you were working overtime at this point.

He continued to chase you through the streets of the town getting attention from everyone you passed by.

"Get back here and fight me like a man!"

You weren't a man! You were a young, single woman trying to earn decent money while paying the ridiculous amount of jewels to pay for rent. Fighting wasn't apart of your life.

Your vision began to blur and you felt light headed suddenly.

Was this a heat stroke you were having? Or were you dehydrated from all this running?

When was your last break even?

Where were you?

Your legs gave out and you fell face first onto the ground.

In the distance, you could hear people gasp while a familiar voice called out to your costume's identity.

Someone lifted you up slightly and shook you violently, giving you a headache.

"Sting-kun! Let's take the Steel Ninja to the hospital! He's probably injured from a previous battle!"

Really?

You laughed in your mind before losing conscious.

~~~

There was a slight breeze brushing past you. It felt nice. The breeze reminded you of the beach.

Maybe a vacation was needed?

Your eyes slowly opened.

Blinking a few times to focus on your surroundings, you noticed you were in an actual hospital.

A sigh escaped your lips as you stared at the ceiling.

Your co-worker was going to pay for this for certain.

The sound of a door opening reached your ears, but you were too tired to bother looking. You just assumed it was the doctor or a nurse to check up on you.

"Hey! You're awake!"

Okay, last time you checked, none of the staff at the hospital sounded like Sting.

Carefully, you sat up and saw Sting standing there holding a bottle of water with shocked eyes.

He took a seat next to you.

"How you feeling? Sorry about chasing you around like that. I didn't know girls took on jobs like that. Plus, the Steel Ninja is a guy."

"Yeah, well I was covering for my co-worker. I didn't mind the workout, but those costumes should have built in fans or something."

Sting chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Listen, I'll pay for the bills, but I don't think it'll be enough to make up for what I did."

A small blush reached your cheeks seeing your crush apologize to you.

Smiling was what came first.

"Don't worry about the bills. I'll just have my co-worker pay it all. It's more his fault than anyone else."

The blond looked at you with confused eyes.

"But, you could pay me back by taking me on a nice vacation to the beach."

Sting lit up and nodded with a huge grin on his face.

In a sense, the Dragon Slayer was like a child. It was cute.

"Okay! When you get out, I'll talk with your boss to get your vacation and then I'll take you out to the beach as payment for what I did today."

You smiled.

Well, this was progress right?

Your crush on the blond was getting better than it originally started and now you'll be going to the beach with him.

Like a date.

Deep inside, you were excited to spend time with him and open up to him.

It was a start to the beginning of your relationship with Sabertooth's master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, totally forgot I was supposed to update today. This is rather late and I'm sorry! While I was writing this, I was still playing the main story to Dual Destinies. That's why I ended up listening to The Steel Samurai. I'm tempted to put that as my ringtone for phone calls. Better than keeping my ringtone that's been there since junior year.

Hope you all enjoyed this one :) Seriously enjoyed writing this because Sting is one of my favorite characters in Fairy Tail! Next up is Rogue (and the adorable Fro-sama)!

Also, congrats to Michael Jones for being casted as Sting in the English dub! Not many people seem to like him, but seriously, he's a good actor. I do know he's in RWBY and some of you may be familiar of him in RoosterTeeth's Rage Quit lol. Just wanted to put that out there. Might just start in the English dub where Sting comes in because Sting is my baby <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
214K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...
588 1 9
I don't own any Fairy Tail or any of the characters in these stories This book is only being updated on Fridays
587K 13.9K 49
A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will not judge, they will not judge!!! It's a...