HOPE ✔

By Kinza244

Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided somet... More

1: Encounter
2: Mafia
3: Mercy
4: Change
5: Rain
6: Emotion
8: Saved?
9: Saviour
10: New start
11: Cared
12: Friend?
13: Alpha
14: Innocent
15: Drunk
16: Hangover
17: Weakness
18: New Feeling
19: Tour
20: Daze
21: Close
22: Robbed
23: Him and I
24: Attacked
25: Deal
26: Interrupt
27: Two-faced
28: Escape
29: Lie
30: Misunderstanding
31: Betrayed
32: Heartbroken
33: Crushed
34: Ruined
35: Truth
36: Regret
37: Pain
38: Gap
39: Hanseol
40: Stranger
41: Lost
42: Forgive/ Forget
43: Chance
44: Back
45: Soulmate
46: Decision
47: Smile..
48: Same Blood
49: Last breath
EPILOGUE

7: Auction

43K 2K 666
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was so immersed in playing piano, giggling, and smiling while teasing Hoseok for not doing well that he didn't notice the person, staring at him. The person stared at the blue-haired, his eyes looked distant, deep in thought as a small smile formed on his lips.

Flashback

"Kook! Where are you?" A man in his 40s was calling for his 13-year-old boy who was in his room. When the man entered the room he saw the boy sad and angry.

"I am not talking to you, appa." The boy huffed in anger cutely and his father chuckled at his reaction.

"My baby is sad? Hmm, but I know how to make my son smile." Mr. Jeon, the famous Mafia was smiling like a normal loving father as he moved to a special room. Soon after the young one followed him, quietly...

"I loved the way you play piano." The young boy smiled widely when his father played his favorite tune on the piano. His father also smiled.

"You also try. I know you can play well." His father pointed him to play but the boy shook his head with a soft smile.

"No appa. This tune is so different and I love to enjoy it while you play.He sat on the nearby stool as he continued to watch his father with admiring eyes.

           --------Flashback end--------

Jungkook was moving back and forth on the chair when he heard a knock on the door. He allowed the person to enter the room and surprisingly the person was Taehyung.

"What?" Jungkook scoffed while continuing to bore his eyes on him. Taehyung stiffened but soon gathered his composure.

"Yo- your drink.." He placed the drink on the table and left quietly.

Jungkook wanted to ask some questions him but he thought it would be better not to. Ignoring the boy, for the time being, he quietly enjoyed his drink.

In the last two days, Taehyung just served the drinks to Jungkook without exchanging a single word and he was beyond relaxed that the older didn't talk to him.

At night Taehyung was sitting in the front garden as he was staring at the sky, enjoying his alone time. Hoseok was already asleep while Namjoon was God knows where and about Jungkook... he didn't think about that much. He was feeling safer in the mansion as he was provided with all necessities including love from Hoseok and care from Namjoon.

He was always hungry for love and care and when he found that, it was like a real blessing for him.

"Eomma! I am happy. Finally, I can feel happy from the heart. You know-- Hoseok and Namjoon Hyung are very caring and Jin Hyung," He smiled cutely and deeply breathed in the fresh air...

"He is like a mother figure. I am so happy to have them all in my life. Finally, I feel like I can live... I can feel the desire to live a proper life."

Taehyung smiled dreamily and closed his eyes, using the chance to feel at ease. It was already late at night, and only the voice of the cool wind and the rustling of leaves could be heard. It felt serene and calm and he loved that.

Even in the dark silence, Taehyung didn't notice as someone approached him and covered him with a jacket. Taehyung flinched at the touch and quickly looked back. The view just widened his eyes well comically, not expecting that at all.

There was standing the great Mafia boss in all his glory...

Jeon Jungkook!!

With his signature dark aura and expressions.

Taehyung was still on the grass and his jaw dropped, even when the aura was so cold, the gesture was so warm.

"Close your mouth or you will eat a moth," Jungkook said in his calm tone and bit back a smile when Taehyung quickly closed his mouth, well actually locked it by pressing his lips tightly.

"Don't stay here, It's cold. What if you get the congestion again?" Jungkook muttered nonchalantly while shoving his hands in his pants as he wasn't wearing any jacket.

He is really him? Jungkook??? Mafia?? Wait! it's his jacket?  Taehyung thought and tilted his head and his eyes were still wide as he looked at the jacket on his own frame, no doubt its Jungkook's... he used to wear it sometimes.

Taehyung was still in his daze as he didn't realize that Jungkook already left. Blinking a few times, he softly traced his fingers on the leather of the jacket with a smile.

The next day, Namjoon was rushing here and there, handling phone calls and papers. Taehyung walked in confusion to the kitchen where Hoseok was cooking breakfast. Taehyung sat on the counter with a pout while swinging his legs back and forth like a child. Hoseok smiled at the pouting younger.

"What happened, Tae? What's with that confused look and cute pout?" Hoseok pinched his cheeks and younger whined cutely.

"Why everyone is in a rush, look at Namjoon hyung, he didn't even look at me. Why are they busy?" Taehyung innocently asked and Hoseok got tensed a bit but smiled and ruffled his hair gently.

"It's just some business-related work, don't worry, Tae." He placed the breakfast in front of him and Taehyung quickly started eating with full enjoyment.

In the afternoon, after helping Hoseok with work Taehyung went to his room and grabbed some papers, and started writing something with full concentration. He even draw something and once finished he looked at the papers proudly, patting his own shoulders to encourage himself for the good work.

He moved out of his room and made his way to Jungkook's office. The Mafia boss wasn't at the mansion, nothing new though he must be busy for some reason.

Taehyung tip-toed into the office and quickly placed the papers on the table with a white rose that he plucked from the back garden with a heavy heart. After doing so, he rushed out of the office and took out his holding breath at his door. He sighed in comfort and smiled widely when he safely entered his room. Feeling immense satisfaction, he started bouncing on the soft mattress while giggling cutely as he thought of what he actually did.

"Taehyung! Take a bath and change into these clothes. Once you are done, come to the boss's office. Got it?" The man said and left the room, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung who just calmed down after his small victory party.

After half an hour Taehyung left the room and entered the office. He was wearing a very uncomfortable dress, exposing his collarbone while his jeans were too much tight for his taste. Once he entered the office, everyone gasped at the beautiful blue-haired boy who was looking like the perfect definition of ethereal.

Taehyung was feeling weird for some reason but he didn't say a word as he was guided to a car and then to a weird place. Jungkook was walking and he was following him like a lost puppy. Jackson and Namjoon were also following them silently.

They went to a place, that looked like a backstage.. the loud voice of the announcer was clear for him to listen to. He really wanted to ask many things but he didn't dare, not ready to face rage of Jungkook.

"Sit here and don't you dare fight back. I don't want to hear anything related to you. Understand?" Jungkook pointed towards a chair and left to talk with the person holding a mic.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon who was looking at him with guilt clear in his eyes. After a few minutes, Jungkook left after giving a quick glance to the blue-haired boy and Taehyung felt something was definitely off.

A man was standing in the room looking like a guard and suddenly the door opened and many boys and girls were pushed into the room and were forced into line.

"Next is Sunghoon. Age 20. Good health condition, perfectly porcelain skin. Bid starts from 8 million." The voice of the announcer was clear to be heard by Taehyung and others as well. At this point, reality hit him hard, making his mind go blank for a whole minute.

"Au- auction?" He mumbled to himself as his heartbeat quickened, and his body started shaking and sweating. In a panic, he started looking here and there when the line of the boys and girls almost ended as the biding continued.

"Come here, you are next." The man grabbed him by his arm and made him stand up with a jerk. He knew well that all efforts were going to be useless but still, he thought to try, not to regret it later.

"Sir- pl- please let me g- go. I beg you. Please." Taehyung begged with his clasped hands but the man shook his head.

"I don't want painful death, boy. That Jeon will kill me if you go anywhere else. Don't make it difficult for me and yourself. I had a family to take care of, please." The man commented, looking guilty but bound and Taehyung lost all hope and let the man drag him. Why? Because he had a gem of a heart, when the man mentioned his family, he thought of nothing but to secure at least the man and his family when he can.

"And the next one is the most beautiful one of them all. Our masterpiece of the day." Taehyung was almost slightly pushed by the other man on the stage. He quickly closed his eyes to the bright light but when he opened he saw many rich people sitting on chairs, glaring at him like prey. Taking a deep breath, he averted his eyes to the ground, feeling very uncomfortable just by the hungry stares.

"Name is Kim Taehyung.
Age 22
Art student.
Knows many skills.
Will help you to be fully drunk." The announcer winked in amusement and the crowd laughed but that all was like a hell sound for Taehyung, wanting to puke his guts out.

"Bid starts from 50 million." Everyone whispered in the hall and Taehyung froze on the spot. 50 million? He relaxed a bit at the thought that who will pay for him such a huge amount? But how naive he was...

55 million.

60 million.

62,  67,   70.. 72... Taehyung's eyes widened in horror when he heard the increasing amount in the bid. He became panicked and started struggling in the grip of the man. But everyone stopped by the loud voice of a person from a corner table.

"100 MILLION." The man in a black suit was looking like a gentleman but in view of Taehyung, he was looking like a monster from hell, no different from the others present in the hall.

"100 million 1... 100 million 2... 100 million 3..."

"Kim Taehyung is sold to Mr. Kai."

Taehyung fell on his knees, all of his energy gone just like a small hope that he was holding onto till now.. sold?? Again???

The man walked to Jungkook and after talking with him he went to Taehyung and lifted his chin to make him look up. He wasn't crying... too shocked to even cry out at his twisted fate. The man named Kai walked up to him, his eyes gleaming with something that Taehyung couldn't decipher. A small gasp left his pink lips when the warm breath hit his ear, the older whispered out a few words to make him gulp after.

"Hi, beautiful. Let's go to your new home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi beautiful people. Rocking- shocking chapter.. don't curse me please 😅. I just warned you before that author is a little evil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.3K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
476K 22.7K 20
❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 3 ➺ mafioso!Taeh...
224K 9.6K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
184K 7.9K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...