My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|46|•

30.9K 1.2K 817
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

Alexander somehow convinced Elijah to watch Batman vs Superman with him including me, Delilah, and the twins.

Remo is to my left, Delilah is sitting on Elijah to my right, Geovani is on a beanbag on the over side of Remo, and Alex is behind me to the right.

"Hopefully this movie will show you guys that Batman is better than Superman" Alex side eyes Delilah as she rolls her eyes

"Tatum, come!" Delilah yells looking towards the theater door "Tatum! Come now!"

Tatum, my precious cat comes prancing into the room jumping onto Elijah's lap squeezing himself onto Delilah's.

She mumbles something to him petting his head, in response he meows loudly.

"I know" she nods looking back at Alex then at the screen as the movie starts

"Is she a cat whisperer or something?" Elijah asks me confused

"I think she has that ability to mindlink Tatum, like werewolf's and shit" I shrug "it's like they understand each other"

"Cool" Geovani nods

Tuning into the movie I snuggle into Elijah's side listening to him breathing. It's so soothing.

Suddenly my head it being poked then my hair is tugged. Turning to Remo quickly I punched him in his jaw, hearing it crack I scold him angrily.

"Stop fucking touching me!" I utter rubbing my head as he rubs his jaw with a confused expression

Alexander bursts out laughing holding his side, tears are pouring out his eyes as he looks at me amazed.

Lord, please don't tell me I hit the wrong person

"It wasn't him" he laughs harder falling onto the floor

Oh come on!

Jumping over my seat I land on top of Alex and punched him until his laughter dies down and is replaced with groans.

"Lauren" Elijah sighs calmly

"Stupid prick, why would you do that" I ask moving away from Alex "I should've known it was you"

"Get him!" Delilah shouts pointing to Alex as her and Tatum run towards him full speed. They both slap his back a few times before running out the room.

Geovani laughs as he goes over to his brother.

"I didn't think you were going to hit him, I was expecting you to yell at him and leave" Alex mutters

"Remo, I'm sorry" I sigh as he gets up leaving the movie theater, face palming myself I mumble "he's going to ignore me for the rest of the year"

"He'll come around, just give him time" Geovani says following his brother

"Ice cream and waffles?" Elijah asks kissing my cheek when I lean over him "I know you like random things put together so let's try it"

"Sounds good" I nod falling over into his lap

"You weigh a ton" he yelps attempting to stand

"I'm light as a feather" I frown

He side eyes me then laughs oddly hard, I scoff getting off his lap walking out the room quickly.

"I'm not that heavy!" I mumble walking around the second floor of his house, going to the last door on the left I gripped the doorknob opening.

Two arms swoop me up closing the door quickly, looking back I locked eyes with a red face Elijah.

"That was the Katy Perry room wasn't it?" I ask arching a brow, letting him take me to downstairs

He nods stiffly as his face becomes a darker shade of red.

"You can't keep me from seeing it forever" I chuckle

"I found two houses not too far from here, I think you'll like them. I had the realtor send pictures of them both, I'll show you when we finish making waffles" he says putting me down in the kitchen

"Make me your Aphrodite, make me your one and only" I smirk when Elijah stiffens, his back is tense "or was that Jessie J's part?"

"Shut up" he mumbles taking out the waffle mix "Jessie J wasn't in that song it was Juicy J, moron"

"Oh check it" I cleared my throat striking a pose "cause baby you're a firework, come on show 'em what you're worth!"

"I'm done" he drops the box and goes into his office, slamming the door behind him

Laughing my ass off I made the waffles and put two scoops of birthday cake ice cream in the both of our bowls.

Using my feet to open his door I smiled cheekily, he grunts looking at me briefly.

"Boom, boom, boom" I placed his bowl infront of him before kissing his cheek "even brighter than the moon, moon, moon"

"I hate you sometimes, seriously. You know her songs as well so it seems like you're a fan yourself" he pushes my legs away from him as he turns his chair "leave me alone, I'm not your friend right now"

"You were never my friend" I kneel down touching him through his pants "This was"

Teasing him is the best thing to do!

"Blue balls is something I don't want" he scoffs moving my hand

Laughing at the memory of me leaving him hanging floods my brain.

"It was one time" I laugh

"Yeah too many"

Snaking my hand into his pants I gripped his dick causing him to shiver.

Slowly he starts growing in my hand, sliding my hand out I used the hand sanitizer then rolled my waffle like a blunt with ice cream in the middle.

Biting into it I moaned softly at the taste, hearing a groan I looked to my left seeing Elijah staring at me in disbelief.

"You play too much" he mumbles digging into his waffle then ice cream "I'm suffocating in my boxers now"

"My birthday is in three days" I cheer smiling

"I know and I'm just as excited as you are" he nods "I'm going to make you regret teasing me so much"

"So, show me the houses" I got up and tried to sit in his lap but he turned me down.

"Let me calm down first" he motions to his lap

***

"I don't know, I like them both. Can we turn the basement into a play room?"

"Our bedroom will be our playroom" he shakes his head

"Not that type of playroom, I mean like having a rock climbing wall, arcade, movie theater, indoor and outdoor pool. I want us to have options so when we have people over or just us having family time"

"I won't promise you anything but I'll look into it" he goes into his closet taking his shirt off

Coming back into the room he's only wearing swimming trunks, he tosses a two piece bathing suit.

"Change, slowly" he sits in front of me with his hands on his lap

Without questioning his weirdness, I took off my shirt followed by my shorts, bra then my underwear.

"Fuck" he grunts catching my attention

He's beating his meat !

"Unbelievable" I shake my head putting my bathing suit on, turning away from him I leaned over putting my charger in the wall then plugged my phone on to it.

Something warm and sticky shoots on my back, Elijah exhale deeply.

As I look back at him blankly, he lays on his back with on hand over himself.

He smiles lazily telling me to stop giving his kids a piggyback ride.

"Humans" I mumble taking a shirt from his dresser and wipe it off

"When we have sex, do I have to wear a condom?"

"I'm on birth control pills but I'd still like for you to wear it, just to be on the safe side" I nod before giving him his nutty shirt to wipe himself with.

Instead of taking it he pulls me beside him, catching my lips with his. He gripped my neck pulling me closer.

"Mm" I mumble against his lips trying to move away, his grip tightened but not to the point where I couldn't breathe.

"I'm not going to wear it" he pecks my lips a few times before letting me go, wiping himself off he threw the shirt in the hamper then went to wash his hands.

Coming back into the room he picked me up, running out the room and down the stairs he tosses me into the pool before jumping in himself.

"Let's play strip it" he smirks wickedly

"Strip it?" I question as I move my hair out of my face

"Okay" he takes his shorts tossing it out pool

"What the hell"

"Strip it" he points to my top

"Nope" I laugh swimming away

"You're not playing fair!" He yells

Rolling my eyes I slipped my top off fling it off to the side.

"Strip it!" Elijah yells swimming closer

"Do it for me"

He shouts random words in Italian as he smiles wildly.

Elijah lowers himself under water appearing in front of me holding my bottoms.

"How?" I ask looking at it, I didn't feel a thing

"I've got skills" he shrugs taking me into his arms, locking lips

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
444K 10.9K 34
In which an unknowingly hilarious girl just can't seem to leave him alone, and he can't understand why. (Or) I groan and flop into the chair in front...
400K 14.4K 46
Natasha Greers lives off of her daddy's money lavishly but strips on the side for her own enjoyment. One night she notices her new favorite customer...
321K 17.3K 55
There is nothing wrong with being nice. Go ahead and hold the door for the old lady. Nothing's stopping you from giving a dollar to the boy who wants...