The Heart Knows- DIYUE Fictio...

By Hsienhui1978

Hi everyone! I m a first time writer here. DIYUE are the first couple I shipped after such a long time being... More

From Manila with Love
Forehead Kisses
Officially Yours
Unaired
Lesson from Teacher S
Look What You Made Me Do
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 1
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 2
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 2.1
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 3
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 4
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 5
What Happened in Shanghai Pt 6- Final
Smoking Hot Surprise
Doctor Dylan
Homecoming Specials
His Happy Camp
Her Happy Camp
Their Happy Camp
What Happened in Shanghai Epilogue
The Boss
Unpublished
I. Meeting Shen Yue
II. Meeting Wang He Di
III. Her Warning
IV. His Promise
From Reel to Real
Snail Mail
Old Friend
Wired
Kiss 1
Training Mr Right
Kiss 2
Kiss 3
Memory of the Heart
Do You Miss Me?
Heart & Soul
Hooked
UPDATE: Wired

Won't Cry

1K 70 38
By Hsienhui1978

⚠️ Mildly mature

Yue was still in her pajamas on her bed when he left her apartment. This short reunion came as a surprise for her, knowing he had a tight filming schedule. It had been too long they were apart, only being connected via video call and messages. She had missed him.

But, Yue noticed he was different this time when he came home. When he got to her place after his photoshoot, he hugged her so tight that she had to ask him to release his grip. He was not his chatty self even when he ate the food she prepared for him. Was he extremely tired? When he asked if he could stay over, she did not say no. She sensed he needed her. Lying down on her bed again, she recalled last night. Her skin started to tingle again and she blushed, nuzzling her face on her fluffy pillow.

"Didi, what's wrong? You have been so quiet," she asked.

They were cuddling on the sofa after dinner, listening to music. She was leaning against him and when he did not say anything, she turned to look at him. His eyes were faraway.

"Didi?"

He got startled when she called him. Then, he touched the nape of his neck and smiled. "Sorry, Yue, I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Just random things. Like what will happen if we are being forced apart."

"Didi! Why are you even thinking about that?"

He laughed. "I sounded very gloomy, right?" He sighed. "Yue, I could hear bombs ringing next to my ears even after we finished filming..as though I was really in war." His eyes turned misty. "When they filmed the little girl who lost her parents, I was there. I wasn't supposed to but I stood by the side and watched the whole scene. It was not real but it felt like it." He looked at Yue. "That little girl could not stop crying even after Director said cut." His head hung low, "I wanted to run to her and tell her this is all an act." Her heart sank when he said,"I could not share this with my co-stars. They would think I am being silly. Why did you think I play so much basketball during my breaks when I could rest instead? It keeps my mind off this."

Yue turned and put her arms around his neck and rested her face on his chest. "I didn't know you were going through this, Didi. I'm sorry."

"I could disengage myself when I filmed EN2 but with this one...it took me a while. Some nights, I had nightmares. I woke up thinking that someone took you away from me. It was so real, Yue. I was scared." He tightened his grip. "I'm an actor, for God's sake. What should I do, Yue?" His voice was hoarse this time.

"Do it like me. Pretend that Wang He Di is an actor, and he is not you."

She raised her head and smiled at him. Lifting his chin, she said "No one will take me away from you." His eyes brightened up and his upper lip curled a little. "Not even 'him'?" She knew whom he was talking about. She put her arms around his neck and kissed his lips "Do you think a red carpet event is going to come between us? Wang He Di, you need to have more faith in me." He smiled "I do. I might just show up." She straightened up herself. "Really? You will? Please please do! Even if we don't walk together, I feel better when you are there." He pulled her close to him. "I'm working on that. Yue....I missed you so much."

With that he placed his warm lips on her soft ones. She opened hers to welcome him. How she had missed this! Didi deepened her kiss and she responded passionately, their tongues mingled fervently, making up the time they were apart. When his hands went inside her shirt to her stroke her back, she trembled a little. Her hands went inside his as well, feeling his flesh on her hands. Didi moaned and nibbled her lips. His hands went to cup her soft breasts, it was an intimate move that startled her but she wanted it too. Their hands roamed to touch each other. It was the first time they had passed the boundary of kissing. Didi's touch put her on fire, she had never felt so alive. His hands went to caress her flat stomach, as his lips kissed her soft spot between her ear and neck. She moaned.

They kept kissing and caressing each other, their bodies pressing close. She wanted to come up for air but was afraid to break this spell. "Didi...." she whispered, finally. "I'm not ready." He kissed her tenderly before pulling away, his breathing heavy. "I know. I just want to kiss you." Then, he kissed her nose and forehead and pulled her close to nuzzle his face on her hair. "I need you near me. Yue, give me strength to finish my filming. So I can come home early to you." She inhaled his scent and snuggled close. "Am I not giving you support everyday?" He smiled "Yes, you are. And I love your recent magazine photos. So beautiful." She blushed as he tilted her chin to gaze into her brown eyes.
"Yue, I wished I can bring you back with me," his eyes were soft and pleading.

She paused and  looked up at him. "I have an idea." She stood up and started to her bedroom when he picked her up instead. "Hey, I can walk!" But she let him carried her and placed her on the bed.
"Can I sleep on the bed with you tonight? I promise to sleep on my side." She raised her eyebrow and pointed her finger at him. "You better."
Didi crawled on her bed and lied down next to her. "What was that idea again?"
"Tomorrow, you will know. Let's take a photo." She said smiling. "Are you going to post that on Weibo?" He asked cheekily. "And be on hot search again? Maybe I can crop it." She kissed him on his lips. His hands reached for her again.

She opened her phone and saw his airport photos in Beijing airport. Though a little small, he looked good in her Nike sweater. And that jacket...it was one of her favorites. He had her safe-keep it, a reminder to her that she was still his precious white pig. Her eyes grew misty. Her heart was heavy when he left the apartment. He hugged her and kissed the top of her head, "Wait for me. I will be home soon."

Always waiting, she thought. She scrolled her phone for a song and pressed send.

________________

Didi arrived in Hangzhou, feeling refreshed and energized. It was barely 48 hours since he got back to Beijing and yet, his cup was full after reuniting with Yue. He had rarely been that vulnerable in front of anyone but with her, he could be himself. She read him like an open book anyways. He smiled and blushed when he thought of last night. He saw Hao-ge shaking his head when he caught him smiling behind his mask. His scatterbrain was working today when he left his jacket at the security and Hao-ge had to get it back for him.

He opened his phone when he settled down in his car. There was a message from Yue.

I know this is a separation song but pay attention to the ending - it is beautiful. I will always support your dreams. Waiting for the day we can be together again.
Wo Ai Ni.

He pressed play and closed his eyes as he listened to the song, "Won't Cry" by Jay Chou and Ashin. A tear trickled down and he quickly brushed it away. He sniffed but there was a smile on his lips. His human superpower had returned.

________________

Author's notes:

This very short one shot was inspired by DD's latest airport photos and Jay Chou's most latest song "Won't Cry." (Video attached)

I dedicate this to my sisters in shipping. Thank you for all the midnight discussions and fluffy updates.

Linda lindaisfangirling
Misty zivacelia
Lizzy lizzyrain81
Denuja ninja_nav
Ginny ginnyguanco
Gwen LunayPina
Mafer
Tia tia_0504
Shing
Lydia
Steff
Roxy
V

Sorry if I missed some of your names.

💛💜 Hsien
21.11.2019
#diyueforever

———————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.4K 22
A DiYue Fanfic
107K 5.5K 52
Dylan may be our sun and Yue our moon, but they are also our stars who shine brilliantly. Eight years ago, Dylan and Yue serendipitously entered eac...
24.9K 1.1K 17
A Fan fiction, featuring Dylan Wang and Shen Yue in an Alternative Universe. From two different worlds, when their paths cross, will love be enough...
25.7K 1.2K 18
It took Shen Yue four years to realize how difficult it was to be in a relationship with someone who wasn't always physically there. At first, she co...