Father and Son (Dadmight AU)

Von BNHACinnamonRoll

This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Migh... Mehr

Some Info
~Prologue~
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
Happy Birthday, Horikoshi!
~Four~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
Confusion
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
10044 Total Reads!
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Christmas Special~
~Sixteen~
|New Decade Challenge|
An Addition.
~Seventeen~
Update/Idea
20,000 Reads!
~Eighteen~
Q&A!
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
Time
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
Update
Oh, it's 2024

~Five~

10.1K 270 253
Von BNHACinnamonRoll

1 Week Later

Class 1-A, U.A. High School

Third-Person POV

    Izuku was wearing his uniform and walking through the halls looking for Class 1-A. "Such a giant building...where is Clas-" He stopped talking as he made it to a door with '1-A' above it. "Oh, nevermind.. I hope I'm not in the same class as scary people.." He took a deep breath as he reached for the doorknob of the classroom, hearing a commotion on the inside. As soon as he opened the door, he could immediately see the blue-haired guy from the Entrance Exams. "Get your feet off of the desk! That's extremely disrespectful to the upperclassmen before you and the manufacturer!" Katsuki just laughed in his face, "Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?" The tall, blue-haired male responded to Katsuki. "I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida." Katsuki snarled and questioned him, "Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you."  

    Iida looked baffled and took a step back, "Crushing? That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?" Katsuki rolled his eyes and stared at Izuku in the doorway, "Oh. Hey, Deku." Everyone turned to look at Izuku which caused him to be flustered. Iida approached him quickly and began speaking. "I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-" Izuku interrupted him quickly, "I-I heard!" Iida stopped in his tracks and Izuku introduced himself, "I'm Yagi..nice to meet you, Iida." Iida immediately asked Izuku, "Yagi, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea...I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you're better than me." Izuku just sweatdropped at this, "Sorry. I actually didn't realize anything.." Suddenly, a familiar female voice was heard from behind Izuku. "Deku-kun!" Izuku turned to Ochako and blushed. 

    'She looks good in a uniform...,' Izuku said in his mind. Izuku attempted to hide his red face while Ochako gushed about their first day. 'S-So close!' Izuku's thoughts and Ochako's gushing were interrupted by a deeper, adult voice from behind Ochako. "Go somewhere else if you wanna play at being friends." Izuku looked behind her to see Aizawa in his yellow sleeping bag as Ochako turned around with a look of horror. "This is the hero course." Aizawa unzipped the bag, standing, "Okay, it took you eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough." Izuku smiled and Aizawa's eyes widen, realizing who was standing before him. "Get back, Izuku." His classmates, Ochako, and Katsuki watched curiously as Izuku had a wide grin and tackled Aizawa in a hug. "Uncle Zawa!"

    Aizawa and Izuku hit the floor with a thud as the entire class sweatdropped and all exclaimed, "U-Uncle?!" Izuku smiled at the forever-tired pro hero, "I knew you were teaching here, but to think you're my homeroom teacher! Eeee!" Izuku squealed happily, hugging the life out of Aizawa. "Problem Child, get the hell off of me before I make you..." Aizawa's eyes reddened and Izuku got off of him with a 'Pfft'. "You'd never seriously harm me, I trained with you too, Zawa. I know your moves." Aizawa just sighed and got up, brushing himself off. "Like Izuku said, I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Terrible to meet you all.." He shrugged at their stares, "I know this is sudden, but put your gym uniforms on and go out onto the field." 

In the Boy's Locker Room 

    The boys of 1-A were changing into their Gym Uniforms and Katsuki looked at Izuku. "So, I got a question for ya, Deku." Izuku turned to him and tilted his head, "Yes Kacchan?" "How do you know Aizawa-Sensei?" Izuku smiled and answered while pulling the top part of his uniform on. "Oh. Dad took me to U.A. when I was six, remember? I couldn't stop squealing about it to you. That was also the day I met Ochako-san." Katsuki nodded, "Ohh..I remember. Anyone else you know here?" Izuku responded, "Yep! Recovery Girl, Present Mic, Principal Nezu, Lunch Rush, and Midnight. She proclaimed herself as my Aunt." Suddenly, a shorter boy with purple balls for hair exclaimed, "Y-You know Midnight?! She's so hot and se-" He was interrupted by himself floating in the air as Izuku was pointing a finger at him and slammed him into the floor. "That's my Aunt you're talking about, dingus." The boys of the class cheered and a red-headed teen approached Izuku. "That's so manly how you defended your Aunt like that! I'm Kirishima by the way. What's your quirk?"

    "Well...I actually have two, I inherited from my Mom and Dad. I have Telekinesis and Super Power. They're both stronger versions of my parent's quirks." Kirishima smiled a toothy smile, "That's so cool! I just have one, Hardening!" Kirishima demonstrated by hardening his fist and Izuku grinned, "That's cool! You could be a good hero with such a Quirk!" A certain dual-haired teen in the corner spoke up while tying his shoes. "So, Yagi. You have two quirks? Seems like we might get along...might." They just shrugged at his strange statement and they all finished dressing and headed out for the field. Aizawa began speaking as they stopped in front of him. "Today, we will be taking a Quirk Assessment Tes-" Ochako cried out in response, "A-A Quirk Assessment Test?! What about the entrance exam? The orientation?"

    Aizawa just turned away and spoke once more, If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how teachers run their classes." Aizawa turned to look at the class and asked them, "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical tests where you couldn't use your quirk. The country still uses the average from students not using their quirks." Aizawa looked at Izuku, "Izuku. You unsurprisingly finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best softball throw?" Izuku thought for a moment before answering, "70 Meters, Sensei." "Now, try doing it with your quirk." Izuku walked on over to the circle as Aizawa gave instructions and handed him a softball, "Do whatever you want as long as it's in the circle. Go."

    Izuku nodded and set the ball down, "You guys um..might wanna hold onto something." Aizawa's eyes widened and he stepped back, seeing this the others backed up as well. Izuku lifted the ball with Telekinesis and powered 40% into his arm. He tossed the ball up and punched it with all the force he could without hurting himself. All Might smiled from around the corner as he felt the shockwave and wind hit his face. The ball was sent flying and soon disappeared into the distance. Izuku turned back to Aizawa with a smile, "How'd I do?" Aizawa watched the phone and it finally calculated as the ball stopped somewhere. "Know your own maximum. That's the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." He showed them the screen and it read '1.3km' Izuku smiled and fistpumped to himself, "1.3 Kilometers, nice." Everyone was baffled and Katsuki looked at his best friend/rival with a snarl and Izuku backed up a little. Aizawa put the phone away, now. Let's begin. The person in last place will be expelled." They all exclaimed in fear, "E-EXPELLED?!"

'Test 1: 50-meter dash'

    First up were a frog-like girl and Iida. The machine that measured speed said go and the two took off. With his Engine Quirk, Iida cleared it in 3.04 seconds. The frog-girl came behind him at 5.58 seconds. The next pairing was Ochako and some guy with a tail. The blonde with the tail cleared the dash in 5.49 seconds and Ochako followed with 7.15 seconds. Next was the blonde person with the laser than Izuku saw in the Entrance Exam and a pink-ish girl. She beat him out with 5.03 seconds. While his laser failed to shoot him all the way and he finished in 5.51 seconds. Finally, it was Izuku and Katsuki. Izuku smiled as he powered up One For All in his legs, "Good luck, Kacchan." Katsuki just rolled his eyes and as the machine said 'Go!' they took off. Izuku cleared it in 3.59 seconds and Katsuki in 4.13 seconds. Who was massively swearing at Izuku beating it. "Dammit! Deku, you shithead!" Aizawa turned to Bakugo with his red eyes, "Bakugo. Language."

'Test 2: Grip Strength' 

    Everyone was gripping the little handheld machines and Izuku was thinking while doing so, trying to figure out how to get past 40% without destroying himself. He opened his eyes hearing a crack and noticed he broke the handheld measure. Ochako gasped with the others, "Woah Deku-kun! You broke the machine!" Aizawa just smirked and wrote results down.

'Test 3: Standing Long Jump' 

    Izuku took his spot and backed up before running, jumping. He landed 20 feet past the end of the sandbox, "O-Oh my. Too far.." Insert angry Katsuki noises here, as he only cleared the sandbox by one foot. 

'Test 4: Repeated Side Steps'

    Izuku came in second place at the side steps. Everyone got a while, but eventually, they ran out of stamina and it was up to the guy with purple balls for hair who was endlessly bouncing back and forth, and Izuku. Izuku stopped after five more minutes against him.

'Test 5: Ball Throw' 

    Izuku already having thrown the ball didn't participate and again got second place, because of Ochako this time. Who used her anti-gravity quirk and Aizawa's phone showed her score as infinity. This one left both Izuku and Katsuki both in confusion. 

    After a couple more tests like situps, seated toe-touch, and long-distance running. The results were finally given to us. "Alright you brats, it's a waste of time to explain verbally so here." Aizawa turned on a hologram with all the names from 1 to 20. Izuku was first, Katsuki second, the half n half guy was third, Iida fourth, and Ochako was fifth. Izuku scanned the list with everyone else and hit the bottom and say the last name. 'Minoru Mineta' at the bottom. He turned to see the little purple-head shaking in his boots, Izuku felt sorry for the shorter male. His dreams were probably shattered now. 

    Aizawa put the phone away and nonchalantly said, "Oh and I lied about explusion. It was a lie to get your best results." Mineta fainted immediately while everyone was in complete shock. Izuku stammered and was shocked at this and exclaimed. "That wasn't very nice, Uncle Zawa!" Aizawa sighed and raised his eyebrows, "I'm not supposed to be nice  to you. If you gotta problem there, Mini-Might, then you can run five laps around the sch-" Aizawa didn't even finish before Izuku sped off in a flash of green electricity, using 40% OFA. He returned 30 seconds later and Aizawa smirked. "Well played. Why didn't you do that during the long-distance run?" 

    Izuku tilted his head, "Because...it wasn't fair to the others. So I lowered my speed." Aizawa just smirked while All Might smiled and chuckled at how humble and noble his own son was being, thinking, 'I really rubbed off on him.' Aizawa just smirked, "This kid...too humble. There are sheets about the lessons you'll learn in my class on the desks. Read them over, you're dismissed." Aizawa walked off and around the corner to find All Might in his muscle form and yellow suit. "Oh, you were watching All Might?" "Aizawa, you liar!" Aizawa looked confused and All Might continued, "A rational deception? You punished an entire class of first years with expulsion last year!" "They had zero potential. Your son has a lot of potential, but he better not try to slack off just cause All Might is his father. Though, knowing you. I doubt he will even think about it." Aizawa smirked and walked off, All Might smiling a bit as he walked off. 'Izuku can even impress and make Aizawa smile...he's so cool.'  

At the gates of U.A.

    Izuku was walking with Iida and Katsuki as Iida asked him questions, "I get that Aizawa-Sensei wants us to succeed...but did he have to encourage us with a lie? Seems unethical.." Katsuki sighed loudly, "Do. You. Ever. Shut, upppp..?" Iida retorted, "Bakugo, I don't see why you're always di-" They were interrupted by a feminine voice and a brown-headed girl running up to them. "H-Hey you three! Going to the station? Wait up!" She joined them and watched with Izuku as Katsuki argued with Iida...

The entire way there.

(A/N: AnOtHeR oNe. Hope you guys like it! The start of their journey as heroes! Oh, and today I just got out for Thanksgiving Break from school. So writing may increase or decrease. Maybe I'll write a TON, but not publish and give you like a couple chapters all at once. How does that sound?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

987 27 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
26.7K 259 17
The story follows the life of izuku yagi as he was living his life with his family quite peacefully until he and his sister went to the quirk docter...
680K 16.4K 44
This story will follow the what-if question of what if Izuku was actually the son of Hisashi Midoriya aka All For One who disappeared after his fight...
105K 2.2K 112
A different take on the MHA universe. What if Izuku Midoriya actually had a quirk? What if that quirk was similar to OFA, only it didn't leave his bo...