Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 75

11.5K 965 152
By Navya_Mishra

Soon after breakfast, Rishab left for home as MaNan got ready for work. Side music was flowing inside the car as Nandini too sang along with the radio slowly. Her hand entwined with Manik's on her lap as he drove.

Manik: Did u really mean that?
Manik asked suddenly making Nandini turn towards him in confusion.

Nandini: What?

Manik: What you said to Rishab! About talking to the Kapoors?

Nandini sighed at it and nodded slowly as Manik glanced at her before concentrating back to the road.

Manik: U do know that interfering in their matter is never gonna end well for u, right?

Nandini: I know... But think about the possibilities na. One they agree to me and leave Rishu alone for his studies, which is quite difficult. And the second they don't agree to me and this turns into another one of our massive fights, at least it'll take their attention off Rishu for a few days. Nothing there for me to lose...

Manik nodded at her and continued,
Manik: Want a small advice?

Nandini raised her eyes at his serious tone but nodded softly,
Nandini: Sure!

Manik: Ask Rishab to go to Mr. Kapoor's office and try to talk him out of this. I think he'll react much better in the absence of Mrs. Kapoor. I know u wanna deal with it, but u have to let Rishab go Nandini. He isn't a kid anymore for u to take up his battles, he needs to grow and u have to step back to let him grow!

Nandini thought about his words for a few minutes as they continued their journey to work. Soon they reached, Nandini got down the car and stood there waiting for Manik as he parked. Manik walked closer to her, placing his hand on the small of her back as they walked ahead,
Manik: Relax... Stop overthinking!

They walked in together nodding and greeting everyone on their way. As soon as they entered the lift Nandini spoke up,
Nandini: I guess, u r right! I need to make Rishab try this out on his own before I step in.

Manik smiled at her words before kissing her forehead.
Manik: I knew u would take the right decision. 

Nandini hummed at him, leaning into his arms sideways as Manik held onto her possessively. They reached their floor as Nandini straightened up and walked out of the lift along with him. 

Nandini: Don't wait for me to get ur Lunch okay! Call cabir in. I have to be there for a site visit this afternoon, I m thinking to finish that off and go home directly to get stuff done before the party.

Manik raised his eyes as her words his mouth opened up for something only for Nandini to play her hand over his lips,
Nandini: Before u start whining I need to remind u that we r at the office. Everyone out here is gonna find it quite amusing to have their boss behaving like a child.

Manik took her hand away from his mouth as they reached her cabin and Nandini stopped,
Manik: As if I care what they think. It's my wife I m talking to, I can behave the way I wish to.

Nandini shook her head at him and unlocked her door as she told him,
Nandini: Now go and work! 

Manik smiled at her with a nod before bending down as he placed a kiss on her cheek.
Manik: Don't forget to come and see me before leaving... See u later Mrs. Malhotra!

Nandini blushed as she saw him walking to his cabin and looked around to surely find a few employees hiding their smiles and looking away. With a last glance at her husband's back, she opened up the door and got inside her cabin.

-------------------------------------

Manik: Nandini... Are u done? It's time!
Nandini heard Manik knock the door of the washroom a couple of times as he said.

Nandini: Yes, I m almost done! U head outside, I'll be there in a jiffy.
She replied as she picked up the comb passing it through her hair one final time. She moved closer to the mirror checking every detail of her make up once more before running outside the washroom. She rushed into the closet, picking up her heels as she held onto the support and wore them, moving out of the room she picked up her clutch and found manik's phone lying on the bed.

Running out of the room, she turned off the lights and walked out as she read Navya's message on her phone.
Nandini: Let's go I m ready... I have a message from Navya, Cabir would be late as he is out with her family for dinner. He forgot to message u. And here ur phone, u forgot it on-

Manik: Beautiful!

She looked up from her phone to find him standing there with a dazed expression on his face, his eyes taking her in from top to bottom as the usual chocolate orbs darkened visibly. Nandini blushed at the look on his face as she slowed down her pace walking towards him with her eyes fixed on the floor. 

The air between the two of them changed as Nandini stopped right in front of him. She looked up at him, forwarding his phone in front of her as a smile took over her face. 
Nandini: Shall we?

Manik closed his eyes for a second, before looking straight at her and held her hand, pulling her behind him.
Manik: Yeah, let's just get out of here before its too late!

Nandini chuckled at his words, earning a playful glare from him,
Manik: U know, sometimes I feel that u do all this purposely to tease the hell out of me.

Nandini laughed louder as his words as she closed the door of their flat behind her, locking it up safely and then turned to smirk at him as she placed a soft kiss on his cheek.
Nandini: Well, u never know Mr. Husband. Maybe u r right!

Manik's mouth hung open as she winked at him before moving forward, deliberately swinging her hips in the most perfect way. He stood there in the same way until he heard her laughter again.

Manik: Nandini!!!
He growled moving forward. Nandini turned to look at him still smiling as the lift's door opened up to reveal a cute 5-year-old standing with his grandmother. Nandini bit her lip from laughing further at her husband as Manik entered the lift with a sour face.

They waited for the lift to reach the ground floor when Nandini felt a feeble tug on her dress. She looked down at the boy as he forwarded a candy towards her, a broad smile came upon her face as she took the candy from him and asked,
Nandini: Thank u... Is it your birthday!

The boy shook his head at her and spoke up,
"My teacher says if we like someone we should share our things with them!!"
All three of them smiled at the boy.

Nandini: Aww... Thank u!
Nandini said as she bent closer kissing his cheek.

"U r very pretty!!"
The boy said just as the lift opened up and he ran outside pulling his grandmother. "BYE!!!"

Nandini waved at him, smiling at his cuteness as they too moved out of the lift. Just as they settled in the car Nandini turned towards Manik forwarding the candy to him.
Nandini: The teacher says if we like someone we should share!

Manik gave her a blank look as Nandini chuckled,
Nandini: U r very pretty Mr. Malhotra!

Manik: Mrs. Malhotra... U better sit there quietly as I m just a minute away from throwing u over my shoulder and taking u back upstairs. 

Nandini's blush returned back to her face as Manik turned on the engine and heard her whisper,
Nandini: I think I'd like that too...

Manik's eyes broadened as his face snapped towards her, only to find her intense gaze over him. He swallowed visibly, looking straight at her. Watching a hundred emotions playing in her eyes before she laughed out loud turned his head back to the front.
Nandini: Start driving... U r already late Manik!

Manik glared at her pulling the car out of the parking lot as he murmured something under his breath while Nandini continued giggling and turned up some songs. It wasn't long before the two of them were singing along on the top of their voices. About 20 minutes later, they reached the venue as Nandini quickly fixed her hair and Manik stopped the car in front of the main entrance.

Nandini averted her eyes downwards from the cameras as Manik got down the car, leaving the key inside for the valet. He moved around the car, as the guard opened up her door and Manik forwarded his hand to help her out. Nandini held onto his hand, moving out as he wrapped his arm around her and the two of them moved ahead, posing for the cameras before moving inside.

Nandini: Is Mukti coming with Abhimanyu or with Dhruv and Aliya?

Manik: No.. Abhi was busy in the hospital. He is not coming.
Manik replied to them as they moved inside. They greeted a few people on their way through the crowd as Nandini looked around for them. Manik found them before her, as he led Nandini in their direction smiling and greeting the other guests.

Manik: Guys! What's up?

Aliya smiled at the two of them as they hugged each other.
Mukti: Where were u two? We have been waiting?

Nandini looked down, letting her hair hide her blushing and smiling face while Manik looked at her and grumbled,

Manik: Someone here was too interested to learn what teachings are being given out at schools to kids these days...

Nandini chuckled at him sticking her tongue out at him while the others laughed at the two of them.

Mukti: Ab bus ye Cabir kahan reh gya?

Manik: Ohh he'll be late! He's out on dinner with the WOULD BE IN LAWS... U know to break the big news.

Dhruv: Woah... Nice!
All of them laughed it off as Manik picked up two glasses of wine from the waiter and passed one over to Nandini.

With this, they dispersed around the hall. Nandini pulling Mukti along to save herself from Manik's taunts while Aliya shook her head at them and went ahead with Dhruv. They interacted with the guests, Manik's hand firm around Nandini as they enjoyed their time laughing around and talking to everyone. The evening went on like any other B-Town party with everyone gossiping amongst themselves. It was quite late when Cabir joined them and they all had dinner. They left the venue considerably late, all of them moving out together willing to give a glimpse of Fab5 all together to the Paps.

After wishing each other goodnight, Manan reached back home. As soon as they reached back, Nandini moved straight to their room. She stood in front of the mirror and removed her earrings and necklace before picking up some makeup remover and cleaning up her face. She was halfway done through it when she saw Manik looking right at her through the mirror.

Manik: U look fabulous tonight!

Nandini: U don't look bad urself...
Nandini smiled back at him as she finished off what she was doing and removed her heels, throwing them aside. She looked back at Manik only to find him standing right behind him. She turned towards him and leaned him closer resting her head on his chest.

Nandini: I don't like wearing heels... It's better this way, I can hear ur heart beating right next to my ears.

Manik chuckled at her logic, hugging her as Nandini closed her eyes taking in his scent and sighing in content. Manik smiled at her action when she looked up at him. She looked straight into his eyes for a few moments as if trying to find something in them before a smile grew on her face as she rested her head on his chin.

Manik: What? 

Nandini: Nothing... 
She replied back to him, wrapping her arms around him.

Manik: Why are u smiling then?

Nandini: Coz U Love Me...

An equally amazing smile came over his face as he looked down at her before whispering,
Manik: That I do!

Before she could respond Manik placed his lips onto hers, pulling her closer. Nandini smiled into the kiss, as her hands moved up to his hair and she pulled him further towards her changing a sweet simple kiss to a crazy passionate one.

She kissed him to all her heart's content showing him how much he means to her and what place he holds in her life. Manik kissed her back, taking everything that she could give him, letting her dominate him until he felt her get weak on her knees as she leaned onto him. He tightened his grip around her waist, leaving no space between them as Nandini managed to take a few steps forward, taking him along. Manik felt his back hitting the wall as he leaned over it, holding Nandini closer. 

They were both breathing hard as Manik broke the kiss, giving her open-mouthed kisses all through her jaw-line before he buried his face in the crook of her neck, kissing her as he sucked onto the skin over her collar bone. Nandini's grip on his hair tightened as a moan erupted her mouth before she forcefully pulled him back up, kissing him again. She tucked on his lip through her teeth, making Manik's hand moved lower from her waist to her backside pulling her even closer as she gasped in between the kiss feeling his need for her.

He kissed her fiercely before breaking away as he rested his forehead on hers as they controlled their raging hormones.
Manik: We should stop but it gets too difficult for me to do so!!

He opened up his eyes looking at her heaving for air before she opened up hers and stared straight ahead at him.

Nandini: What if I don't want u to?
-------------------------------------------

Hello people!!!😂😂😂😂😂

What's Up?

Hope u all liked the update! (Fingers crossed) Do share ur views.

Lots of love,
Navya😍

P.S.: Next update! How should it be, Details or not??😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
27.9K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
109K 5.8K 19
This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandini before soha lite up fire? What will ha...
203K 17.4K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?