Kidnapped by Boys Who Turn in...

By madisonrae19

Jessamine was content in her busy, no nonsense life, when suddenly she finds herself kidnapped by the hottest... More

Welcome and Cast List!
1: Kidnapping Someone is a Bloody Big Deal
2: What the Hell Has Happened to My Life?
3: I am No Blushing Virgin
4: I Will Never Belong To You
5: Strangely Human
6: Plagued with the Existence of Werewolves
7: Are You Going to Spank Me Now?
8: Who Knows What Kind of Diseases I Could Catch off Him?
9: The Curse of my Existence
10: I Have Unintentionally Literally Led them to the Wolves Den
11: Hotter then a Hair Straightener
12: Dirty Deets Over a Cinnamon Soya Latte
13: Wow Jessamine You Look... Different
14: There Is No Way I Could Want Anyone Else Now
15: Emerald Green
16: If Being a Luna is What I Decide To Do
17: Panic Room
18: Someone is Trying to Attack Us
19: It Just Sucks
20: What If I Don't Want You To Control Yourself?
21: Izzy You're Naked!
22: This Isn't What It Looks Like, I Swear!
24 Part One: Kiss me Now, Mark me, Claim me
24 Part Two: Marked and Mated (R Rated)
25: Rid The Earth Of The Scum We Are Up Against
26: A Dominating Force To Be Reckoned With
27: Entirely At This Demons Mercy
28: Knight In Shining Armour
Epilogue
MY OTHER BOOKS!

23: We Have A Big Day Tomorrow

5.4K 201 15
By madisonrae19

Apparently the news of Mila's banishment has spread like wild fire around the pack, even though it was only hours ago. Everyone is shocked and outraged by her despicable actions, apart from her mother who is understandably distraught. Her stepfather (Bear's dad) stormed in and pleaded with Alaric to lift the banishment but his request was denied, and the ex beta could not argue considering Alaric is the alpha.

Alaric told Lou and Tori our plans for mating tomorrow, causing them to scream with happiness and excitement and attack me with hugs and kisses. It is safe to say they are a little delighted. With the help of Marge (the lovely lady I met at the pack house) and her friend Carmen who are in charge of event planning in the pack, they believe that they will be able to pull off the Luna Ceremony tomorrow. I can hardly believe it, and am torn between excitement and nervousness.

From tomorrow, the Blue Moon Creek Pack will officially become a massive part of my life.

Alaric told me the story behind the name, as apparently there is a tale of an Alpha (one of Alaric's ancestors) long ago who was nearly killed by his brother in a vicious takeover. However the Moon Goddess restored his strength and healed him when he fell into the creek along the road to the pack house (which I thought was a lake), which glowed a mysterious silvery-blue under the light of the full moon. Because of this story (which the were's believe is true) the creek is a sacred place where they gather to honour the Moon Goddess. The Luna Ceremony will happen next to it. I have already chosen my dress out of Lou's closet – a beautiful silken gown which is rather like a wedding dress in a virginal white colour. Sadie – the packs local dressmaker is going to adjust it slightly for me, as I am a bit curvier then Lou.

Right now, I am attending my first pack meeting, which popped up as a last minute be-there-or-die kind of thing. Alaric wanted me to join him as his Luna, as of tomorrow this will be my job. Apparently they sent out 'tracker-wolves' to hunt down Killian and his rogue friends, and they found them by following Mila's scent to make sure she left the pack lands. This means that Mila has probably been betraying us all this time and led them onto our lands! I think I just fell even deeper into my pool of hatred for Mila. The powerful men and women in the room are now debating what their next move should be.

Alaric is sitting at the head of the table looking distinctively handsome and authoritative in his suit. There is just something so hot about a man that can control a room without a single word. Ever since I accepted that I want to be his I have this yearning to always be close to him, and the horniness has tripled. I can tell that Alaric feels the same as his eyes always dart back to mine and he keeps his hand planted firmly in my own.

"So, our options are to either wait an attack out and prepare a defence, or attack them since we know where they are." Bear proposes across the glass table on Alaric's left. I am on his right.

"I think we should ambush them." Tori announces next to Bear.

"Right at their camp with all their weapons and forces? I say we should bait them into coming back here, move the women and children out, surround them and finish them off, as they will be expecting us to be prepared but won't know our methods." One of the men in charge of training the wolves suggests.

"No we don't want to risk our homes and land! We should attack them in the dead of night." A top female warrior with a scary resting bitch face proposes.

"Yeah, surprise them!" Another person calls out.

"No we shouldn't do that, they are near human territory, and if it gets really bloody - as I am sure it will, we are going to have to get a clean up crew and inform the Palace officials. It is easier to contain the war on our own land." Izzy argues.

"We shouldn't need to bother the palace. You know Alpha King Alexander and Luna Queen Phoebe are expecting their second heir any day now. They won't appreciate a messy war." A woman with incredible amber eyes tuts.

"Ok that's enough quieten down." Alaric declares, and everyone instantly adheres to his words. "This is a difficult decision to make... We don't want to make the situation any worse, yet we need it sorted – and quickly. Tomorrow we are holding a Luna Ceremony for my mate Jessamine, and I don't want anything to affect it." Alaric announces, and a round of congratulations circles the table.

"Yes thank you everyone, I am excited to be crowned your Luna. I was thinking though, what if – not tomorrow but Saturday – you draw the rogues out of their positions by, well I don't know – creating disturbances all around them, leading them away from the human population, and then attack them in smaller groups?" I suggest, hoping to show my worth as Luna.

"That could work as there will be less of them at a time, and we can draw away the most of their warriors leaving the base easier to infiltrate..." Bear murmurs, and a spark of relief, gratification and pride flows through me.

"I agree." The female warrior announces with a small smile.

"Well, that's what we will do then. Thank you Luna Jessamine for that excellent contribution." Alaric declares with a proud smile and squeeze to my hand. "Ok, now let's sort out teams and create a solid plan of action so that we can finish this once and for all."

Two hours later, we finally have a (hopefully) impenetrable plan in place, and even though I did not understand much of what was going on, I contributed by bringing drinks and snacks for everyone since the meeting ran over dinnertime. When the meeting is finally over, I think we are all nervous yet happy that we have a plan in place. Everyone is going to have to train hard tomorrow for the outcome of this war to be in our favour.

"I'm proud of you Jess... You fit in perfectly." Alaric whispers in my ear as he pulls me in close and kisses my forehead the first moment we are alone in his room.

"Thank you Alaric. I'm really nervous though... promise me you will be ok and come back to me." I beg of him as he trails kisses down to my neck.

"I will always come back to you Jess, I promise. Goddess, I want to mark you so bad..." He growls as he nips a certain spot on my neck which sends my eyes rolling back into my head and makes my knees turn weak.

"I want you to mark me too..." I reveal nervously, feeling so turned on right now.

"Tomorrow. We have to wait until tomorrow." He sighs, and after one less kiss pulls his head away from my neck. "You are 100% sure about this, right? Because once I mark you, there is no going back. You will be mine forever and nothing can take you from me. This is more then marriage. This is eternal." Alaric states soulfully.

"I am sure." I reply without any hesitation. "I love you Alaric Moon, and that will never change. In fact..." I begin coyly. "I want you to mark me now." Alaric groans lustfully.

"Please don't tempt me... I can't resist you." He pleads into my neck taking deep breaths.

"Ok Alaric... I can't wait till tomorrow." I sigh, feeling at home in his arms.

"Me too baby... everyone in the pack will be there and you will be crowned as our Luna. There is extra security at the moment because of the whole Killian situation, so you do not need to worry about anything. It will be perfect, just like you."

"Aww Alaric you're so sweet! Goodness, if you told me two months ago that I would be preparing to become a flipping Luna of werewolves then I would of booked you into the nearest mental hospital. I just can't believe how much my life has changed – and for the better! Thank you for never giving up on me Alaric."

"As if I could ever give up on you! You are everything to me Jess, and I am sorry that I behaved so badly when we first met." Alaric replies looking uncomfortable.

"It's ok, I forgive you because I understand why you acted in the way that you did, but if you ever blackmail me or kidnap anyone again without my permission I will kick your ass." I announce sternly.

"Ok baby." Alaric chuckles, his voice deep and raspy. "Let's get some rest now; we have a big day tomorrow."

Excitement rushes through me as I remember that Alaric and I will finally complete our bond and sanctify our love tomorrow, although the nerves of the Killian situation serve as a black cloud deep in my mind. How could I ever live without Alaric?

Who has read my other werewolf book A Lycan Fit For A Luna? That is Alpha King Alexander and Luna Queen Phoebe's book. Please read it if you haven't already!

The next chapter is going to be split into two parts so you don't have to read the smut if you don't want to xoxo

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
46.1K 3K 35
Cauldon is a Rogue and has been one ever since he left his family many years prior. His best friend has always been by his side since they were littl...
74.9K 2.2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
2.3M 63.5K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...