{UNDER EDITING}Ti Amo, I Love...

By MrziaPangles

" I promise that I will come back to you no matter what! And I'll promise to love you and when the time comes... More

Chapter I
II: Hello Gakuen World Academy!
Author's Note :
III: Jones
IV. Oh no!
V. Gakuen Babysitters
VI.
CHAPTER 6.5 (LATE LATE INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL)
VII. Unexpected
VIII.
Nah(You can just ignore this)
IX.
X. So, Who's it Gonna Be?
XI. How We End Up With Each Other
XII. Into You
XIII. The Prom That Went Telenovela(What happened before)
Chapter.XIV A Tightrope Aftermath
A TAG FROM...
Chapter XV. Maybe We Might.
Chapter XVI.
Chapter ??? Author's Rant
CHAPTER XVII.
I'm sorry but I can't do it anymore...

CHAPTER XVIII.

112 6 3
By MrziaPangles

Clara's POV:

So that bonding that happened earlier was really awkward and weirdly fun. There are chances that the two—Young Soo and Sakura will have that 6th-grade crush scenery where they stole glances and some awkward small jokes. The usual. But I still can't shake the feeling you know?

So here am I, I decided to walk home all by myself and yes I've been walking for a while since the mall where I was recently were quite far from my house but anyways, I just can't stop thinking about that weird 'someone is watching you' chills. I mean who would've done that.

I still fumbled on my thoughts and didn't notice that I was a few blocks away from my place and I notice some loud arguing coming from the direction where my house is. So I picked up the pace and saw a man. Maybe he's in his mid-50's with lanky features, a faded jean jacket, some faded pants and it seems like he's in the middle of somewhat explaining something to my sister.

"Talitha, makinig ka naman—" he managed to say.
(Talitha, listen to me—)

"At bakit naman? Matapos mong mawala ng parang bula babalik-balik ka?" My sister said with venom on her words.
(Why would I? After you disappeared without a trace you came back just like that?)

I walked towards them and said,"Ate, ano ba 'to? Bakit ang aga-aga nag susumigaw ka dyan? Umm... Kuya, kabayan, sorry sa  ate ko po ah bad mood po siguro."

(Talitha, what's going on? Why are you raining on this guy? I'm really sorry mister, My sister must've been in a really bad mood.)

The man looked at me with wet and relieved eyes. He stared at me with mixed emotions visible in him.  He grabbed me and hugged me. Oh, I guess we're hugging now?  Shocked and confused, I chuckled awkwardly and patted his back.

"Umm... S-sige. Ahm..." I managed to stutter.

He pulled away and looked at me with expectant eyes. His weary and brown eyes looked at me like we are very close familiarly.

"Hindi, mo ba ako natatandaan?" he asked while holding both of my shoulders in his calloused and deeply tanned hands.

(Don't you remember me?)

"Uhh... Hindi po eh sensya na po. Sino po ba sila?." I shook my head and smiled nervously.

(Uhh... sorry but no. I'm sorry but who are you again?)

"Clara! Tara na dito sa loob! 'Wag mong kausapin yan." Talitha said with a raised voice.

(Clara! Come inside now! Don't you ever talk to that man!)

"Umm... Pasensya na po, manong...  Pero dapat siguro umalis na po kayo kase parang bad trip talaga sa inyo si ate."

(Umm... I'm really sorry about my sister. I think you should really go, mister. My sister really seemed to be in a really bad mood.)

"CLARA!" She called with a raised and impatient tone.

"Opo Ate." I replied to her and went inside the house.

(Yes, Talitha)

Once I completely came inside she slammed the door at her back. She left herself outside with that strange guy. I decided to put my ear to the door to listen on what they're talking about.

"Ayokong nakikita ka dito pakiusap lang po. Kahit ngayon lang. Gumawa ka ng desisyon na ikatutuwa namin."  she said towards the man.

(Listen, I don't what you around here... Please. Just this once. Do us all a favor.)

"Pero, nak... Ang daming hirap ang dinaanan ko para lang makita kayo ulit." The man said with a shaky voice.

(But, you're my daughter... I have been through so much just to see you two again.)

Nak?...

(Daughter?)

I'm so confused what is he saying? What do they mean? Ano?

I  removed my ear from the door and took a few steps back.

I-I'm speechless. I don't know what to say... I'm completely lost.

My sister opened the door and slammed it again after she let herself inside.

"Ate, ano yun? Sino yun? Bakit tinawag ka niyang anak?" I asked.

(Talitha, What's with that guy? Why did he call you his daughter?)

She let out a sigh and managed a weary smile then replied,"Wala yun... Wag mo nang intindihin yun."

(It's nothing... Don't mind him.)

"Uh, o sige. Sabi mo eh." I said with furrowed and unconvinced expression.

(Uh, Oh. Right. If you say so.)

"Sorry nasigawan kita. Mainit lang talaga ulo ko ngayon." she said towards me.

(I'm sorry if I lashed out at you. It's just that I've had a long day.)

"Ah, wala yun 'te. Alam kong stressed ka lang. Ah, 'te kila Carina ako matutulog mamaya."

(Oh, It's fine. I know that you're stressed out. But by the way, can I crash at Carina's house tonight?)

"Oh? Sige ingat ka ah. Pag may umaaligid tadyakan mo agad ah. Isa pa, siguraduhin mo lang na si Carina ah hindi yung kapatid niya." she joked, instantly changing her expression.

(Oh? Just be careful. Beat anyone who seemed suspicious. Also, just be sure that you're just going for Carina and not because of his brother.)

"Luh, si ate issue oh."I laughed and then went to my bedroom. I went upstairs and closed the door behind me. I'm confused and I need Carina to help me out since she's my best friend.

I popped out my phone and dialed her number up.

"Hey, Clara whattup?" She answered.

"Can I crash at your place tonight?"

"W-well... It's okay with me but, Why though? Is there something wrong? Are you alright?"

"N-nothing I... Just really wanted a friend right now."

" Okay... I'll pick you up at 8:00, ok?"

"Yeah... Thanks, Rina."

" Sure no prob, Rara. See ya", and with that, the other line hung up and left me in silence.

*Timeskip*

I sat at her queen-sized bed while waiting for her to come back from the kitchen. What would I do? I mean so much has happened to me for this past few months. 

"Clara?" Carina interrupted my train of thought as she strode inside the room with a tea set on a tray that she's holding.

Carina gave me a smile as she sat beside me and poured me a cup of hot tea on the Venetian glass teacup. I managed to give a small and weary smile before accepting the cup and leaning my head on her shoulder.

"So? What's the tea?" she asked with her ever-present smile.

I lifted my head on her shoulder and gave a sigh. "You know, there's a lot happening to me, right?"

"Yeah? It's alright, come on, I'm all ears."

"What I mean is earlier I met this strange guy on our doorstep."

"And?"

"And... And My sister got angry at him for God knows why. And the guy claimed me to be my father and then—!"

"Hold up. Just hold on. So there's this random guy, that claimed to be your dad? But I thought your mom told you that your father is like... Dead?"

"Yes and that's the point! What the hell is going on?! Why won't they tell me what's wrong?!"

Carina looked at me with a warm gaze as she moved closer and gave me a side hug. "You know, Rara, Things are there for a reason, and maybe just maybe, it's not the time to freak out over those things. On the bright side, hypothetically speaking, if he really was your dad, then you just found out that you still have one of your parents alive and searching for you."

Oh, Rina... I gave a small sigh and mindlessly downed the cup of hot tea that I'm holding. Carina gave a small laugh and downed hers too.

"God, that's an awful idea.", managed to say as I fanned my mouth.

"Ye-yeah... That's kinda stupid", Carina stuttered in between her laughs. "Remember when we were kids and we told Lovi that tea can make your stomach melt?"

"Haha, yeah those were great and he told everyone in the house to dump the tea and never drink it."

Carina giggled and said, "Yeah we pretty much got him there."

We just sat there and joked about the stupid things that we did. It helped me a lot to relax. But... I am still baffled and confused about what's happening. But maybe Carina is right.

Lovino's PoV:

Wait, is that Clara? What is she doing here? She didn't have me a heads up. Weird.

I thought as I looked through the crack of the door.

"We know you're there, Lovi!"

Dammit.

I sighed and opened the door and leaned on the door frame with my arms crossed above my chest.

"Well... I just happen to pass by.", perfect, that's a cool response.

Carina gave me a smile and said, "D'aww. I know you want to join in. You don't have to act."

"Yeah, you can join us," Clara said with a smile. But there's something off about her smile that seemed very down or sad... I can't tell.

"If you insist then, I'll join."

I walked inside Carina's pastel overload of a room and sat on the dolphin beanie that she has sat on her cream-colored carpet.

"So, what brought you here, Rara?",

"Umm... There's this problem in my family and I felt that I may use some emotional support."

"Really?", I said as I leaned my head slightly.

"Yeah, it is kinda... Complicated."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Erm, I just thought that you should not get mixed into this."

"Well... That doesn't make much sense since you told that to my sister. You know we're a package deal."

Clara lightly smacked me with her hand and gave a small and weary giggle.

I guess this is not the time to crash in. I felt that Clara needed space."But on the other hand, well, I guess, I'll let you girls talk about stuff... And I'll see ya around tomorrow. You two don't stay up late okay?"

"Yes, Mama!", Carina joked as the two of them shared a laugh.

"Hah! I'll let that slide Riri. You're lucky that my back is still killing me from football practice. Also, whatever you're going through right now, Clara, you're not alone. Okay?"

"Yeah,yeah whatever you say, fratello~.", Carina waved as she gestured her hand to the door.

"Bouna notte, Lovi, see you tomorrow.", Clara said as she gave a tight-lipped smile.

I smiled back as I turn around and closed the door. I wonder what's wrong... Oh well. I might give her a little bit of something tomorrow. I smiled to myself as I went through the dark corridor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
477K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
185K 7.6K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...