You're Different (Levi X Read...

By Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... More

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Investigation, Captain

46.8K 1.3K 2.3K
By Erena_Yakamato

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Warning: major descriptive lemon in the beginning of the chapter, if you don't like it I'll put up a small sign to show where to read.

Happy Reading !

~~~~~

Morning

6:30 A.M

Your POV

I heard the birds chirping outside my window that morning. My eyes are soon met with a certain Corporal's fantastic chest.

I began to sit up, until Levi pulls me back down, forcefully. I yelp in surprise. I'm met with his beautiful face, the sun shined just so ever perfectly against his face.

His gray eyes lighten to his icy blue. His raven hair flowed gently on his face.

"Tch, what are you staring at?" He asks. "You." I smiled. He kisses me on the lips.

"Good morning." I greet. "Good morning." He sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "So much, dust in here." He sneers. I sigh, heavily at Levi.

"Still, my little cleaning fairy." I laugh. Until Levi, pins me down to the bed.

"Tch, your still my annoying little brat." He smirks at me. He kisses me, roughly. Making me to moan once more.

<> Lemony Scene <>

He kisses me on my neck. "L..Levi..." I moan, softly. "I want you, now." He demands as he peels the sheet out of my hands that covers my naked body.

"Again?" I asked him. "Tch, I can do whatever I want to you. I'm your Corporal and your my cadet." He purrs in my ear as he kisses my neck once more.

His kisses travel down to my shoulders. To every kiss I moan, softly to his love.

He suddenly goes into me, I bite my lip at his act of passion.

Until, he puts his hand on my back and starts to lift me up from the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. "I'm trying something new." He whispers to me. I realize I was sitting on his lap. He thrusts into me, causing me to cry out Levi's name.

"L-levi.." I moan, until he kisses me, passionately. His hands run through my hair, roughly.

This feeling was extraordinary, rather the ecstasy of Levi and I aroused me.

Just us here together, made us feel so enclosed and happy to only to content in our own room of love.

"You're mine, (f/n)." He whispers in my ear. "I'm..yours Levi." I moan, softly.

<Begin Reading>

5 minutes later:

"So...this means we're together again right?" I ask Levi as we both began to get dressed.

"Tch, yes.." He tells me as he buttons his shirt up. We began to get dress to go back to HQ.

I put my shirt back on and my cloak, too. Levi put on his jacket and his cloak and we headed outside to our horses.

"Should we keep our relationship, secret?" I ask him, as we mounted out horses and left the cabin.

"Tch, up to you." He tells me. "Well, we're both in this together." I remind him as we both began to trot out of the forest.

"Everything's up to you, (f/n)." Levi says, with the same monotone voice.

Oh, my Levi is back. As we rode up to HQ, I saw Hanji and Eren racing outside.

"Huh?" I question. I jumped off my horse, I put (him/her) in the stables and I followed to where Eren and Hanji ran off to.

Hanji screamed on the top of her lungs. The two titans, she loved and cared for were dead. I walked over to Hanji, and I hugged her.

"Sawney....Bean...." She sobs into my chest. "Shh...I know, Hanji. I know.." I sigh, as I rubbed her back.

Suddenly, Hanji pulled away. "(F/n), you're really hot." She tells me.

"Huh?" I question. "You're like burning up, right now." She sniffles up her tears then feeling my forehead.

"I'm fine, really Hanji." I soothe Hanji as I stand up.

When I stood up, my legs gave out. "Woah!" I gasp, until Hanji catches me. "Oi, see I told you, let's get you inside." She tells me, as she helped me walk.

~Two Hours Later~

"Hanji, is this really necessary?" I ask her as I sat up from my bed with a cold pack on my head, and a thermometer in my mouth.

She takes the thermometer out of my mouth.

"Well at least your fever went down, its at 99." She mumbles.

"Hanji, I'm seriously-" I began to say, as I started to get out of bed until she pushed me back on the bed and tucked me in.

"Nonsense! You have a fever, still! No cleaning or working for you today!" She orders me.

"Now, I'll be right back with your soup and tea." She tells me as she began to leave my room.

"Don't leave." She orders me. I sighed and I put the cold pack on my forehead.

"Oi." I heard a certain voice call me. I turned to the door and I saw Levi.

"Oh, hi Levi." I smile, faintly.  "Tch, titan freak, still has you quarantined." He sneers as he came closer to the side of my bed.

"Yes, I guess, I had a 102 fever earlier." I explained.

"But besides that, give me an update on the titans." I tell him.

"There's going to be a serious investigation. The titans it seems were murdered. In that theory, we're going to see who's gear was used last, who ever it was, is the murder." He explains to me.

"Okay, seems well enough." I tell him. "Tch, so that means you need to come down tonight so we can inspect everyone's gear." He tells me.

"That's fine, I'll be ready by then." I tell him. "Fine, I need to go do some paperwork right now." He tells me.

He kisses me before leaving. "Bye Levi." I yawn as I began to close my eyes for rest.

~~~~~~

Hi guys!

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to update something for right now.

Okay, so investigation, yay!

How was the chapter?

Thoughts?

I'll see you guys next time

Stay Kawaii

❤⭐Erena⭐❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 13K 43
Hello Readers! It's been awhile~ This will be a continuing story with Levi X Reader Rated: Mature Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making all t...
251K 5.8K 23
You are or at least Levi thinks you are his. Maybe you aren't his now, but you will be. He will do anything to make you all his and keep you away fro...
11.5K 402 10
You are a third year veteran in the Survey Corps with a long-time crush on Captain Levi. The night of your 18th birthday, you run into Levi at the ba...
1.3M 31.5K 18
First Attack on Titan- Levi X Reader fanfic Rated: Mature Hi guys, this is my first time writing fanfic Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making...