Senku x reader (one shots)

由 andres82817

Says in the name, It's one shots about (y/n) and senku. I don't own any pictures! Or any characters! I hope... 更多

Frist time they meet 🤘🏻
Are you pregnant (y/n)!!!
Our kid
Hero/villan
Two girls-one boy
(Y/n)'s Dad Hates Senku
Yuzuiha's sister
Married
(Y/n)! Why are you hard to get!?!
(Y/n)!! What the hell!!!
(Y/n) the powerful!
(Y/n) Is So Sexy
Hunny, . . . Stranger
Running girl
y/n . Y/N
!Remember Me!
❤️🙏🏻👉🏻👌🏻👍🏻🙌🏻💚
💚🤎🧡🤍Double🤍🧡🤎💚
😍Oh......just some erotica😍
Valentine
❤️🔜Heartbreaks🔜💔
(Y/n) and senku;🌄travels🌅
Senkus 🐮 farm
Wild love
Ahhh MATH🤯
😰job application🤢
One argument-one kiss
Married pt.2
Do 👉🏻you👈🏻 have a good memory?
🟥No no dont touch me there!🟥
👑$enku/Senku🌳
She dead🚺he dead🚹we all dead🚻
Y/n had a sick day🤒
A dinner date🍰
Your 💚Stupid/🖤🤍Dumb words 
Married pt.3 
Ad
😨senku how could you!
Seggs
I will create another AU of you senku!
Married pt.4
Pumpkin season!!!
Birdie and jellyfish sitting in a tree~
Birdie and jellyfish PT.2
Grilled cheese
If tomorrow starts without me By: David romano
🎃Its Halloween👻
🦃!Turkey Day!🍽

Ice to meet you❄️

2K 42 42
由 andres82817

This is a fantasy world, where people have powers. Your the princess of the water kingdom.
————~

Ever since you were born into this world you didn't really have the same powers as your parents or your siblings.
They all had water power while you have ice powers. The doctors couldn't tell how you had these powers, so you had to be locked in the castle until you can control them; can't let anybody see!

Your POV (17 years old; and your birthday was a month away).
I wake up with messy hair, I slowly comb it out trying to wake myself. I heard a nock on my door. "Princess (y/n), I have brought you your breakfast".
I told him to come in. After I ate I got my long dress on but not to long where I trip on it. I then put a small tiara on; and walk out my bedroom door.
As I was walking, I walked by my siblings training, I stop any watch them. It was so cool to watch. I already have been train to control my powers; and it was Hellish.
I sigh and start to walk again.
I walk in to throne room where my parents were. "Ahh (y/n), good morning" they both say. "Good morning" I say back.
My father stood up "before we get started today iv got something to tell you". He stared at me. "You know we have be enemies with the fire kingdom for far to long, i don't want to be enemies any more longer; and they to don't. They wanted to make a peace treaty between are kingdoms. They want the the first born kids to be married". He said.
I stood there frozen. "Father, I'm different, would if they notice I have ice powers instead water!" I yell.
"They won't, because you won't let them; you won't have to use your powers for anything so you'll be fine; my daughter". He then sat down. "B-but I'm not ready yet".
"I know my dear, that's why we will wait until you turn eighteen". My mother said.
"That's not what I meant!" I said. "(Y/n)! That's enough, this is for the kingdom; and you know as well as me that this is something we need". My father said bluntly.
I sigh, then sit in my throne chair; and make decisions.

After the decision making, I got up to go to my room but was stoped by my father speaking.
"Oh, I also forgot to mention that we will have dinner with them later tonight; so get ready". He got up with my mother and walked out leaving me standing alone.
I sigh. "Then shower time" I say to my self.

After my shower I put on a different dress. I then go to the training room and start to make the room cold. I stomp on the ground making it freeze and slippery. I start to skate around. It relaxes me.

As I was skating I saw some water, I keep skating.
A few moments later. "Ahhhh!" My sister yelled as she controlled the water to try and trap me. I hold my hand up and freeze it instantly.
"Aww come on, I was so close". She said.
I chuckled "next time".

Then the door opened to revile my mother. "Girls there here, (Y/n)! Stop this and hurry!"
I sigh. I make the ice disappear and walk out. My mom pulls my hair as she makes it look presentable. "Ow mom".
"Let's go now girls". My mom pushed my and my sister to the door.
The door then opened reviling the king and queen of the fire kingdom. Then their son; I started at him. 'Hot' I say in my head. I blush when he bowed to me.
I bow back.
"Names Senku" I smile "names (Y/n)".
He smile at me.

My father led them to the dining area.
After we ate, my father I insisted giving senku a tour of the castle. I showed him the rooms and everything were going to the garden we have inside.
We sat there quietly.
He then started to talk "I really like your castle, it's a lot like mine but with fire" he chuckled.
I smile "so Senku tell me about your self".
He stared at the flowers. "Well the one thing I love a million percent is science, it's so fascinating; how about you princess?".
His eyes narrow still looking at the flowers.
"Umm, I really enjoy using my power to make sculptures and to skate." I say.
"Nice". He then got up and walked to a flower. "Why is this flower covered in ice, it's not winter?" He asked.
I freeze "ummm, like I said i like to make sculptures and I use ice cubes with my water; so it's there longer".
"Hm that's really good princess". He walked back standing in front of me.
I sigh relieved. Senku held his hand out for me to take it. "Can you show me to my room I'm getting pretty tired". He gave a smirk, making me blush. "Of course Senku". I grab it and we walked with our hands intertwined.

I showed him his room we stood in front of his room door. "It was very nice to meet you princess (y/n)". He said and bowed giving a smirk. I blushed and started at him. "Y-yeah same, it was nice meeting you too prince Senku".
He then open the door and before closed the door "you can just call me Senku". Then closed the door.
I stood there "wow, so hot" I say to my self. Then went off to my bedroom.

Senku and his family stayed at our castle for a week. We gotten very close we each other.
When they leave I have to go with them for a week. So at least I wouldn't miss Senku yet.

Senku nocked on my door. "Are you ready (y/n)?"
I put my bag on my shoulder and opens the door. "Yeah".
Senku sighed and grabbed my bag. "Let carry it for you princess". He then held his hand out for me to take it.
I grabbed it. "You know I can carry things too". I said.
"No, I'm ten million percent sure princesses don't need to carry anything heavy". He smiled.
"But my bag wasn't" I say. "No it's very heavy". He said quickly.
I sigh and chuckle.

I say my goodbyes and then leave with Senku and his family. It was a long trip there but I had Senku to talk to and it went faster.

When we got there it was super hot. We went inside and it got hotter. "Senku do you think I can get a drink of cold water"? I ask eagerly. He looked at me concerned and went to grab the drink for me.
"So how dose are castle look?" Senku's dad asked me. "Oh it's very pretty, and hot". I nervously chuckle. "Oh don't worry, a water user like you will get use to it in no time". He smiled. "Senku will get a tour of our home". He said as Senku came back. Senku nodded and handed me the drink.
The drink helped a lot but I'm have to keep drinking it.

By the end of the tour it got so hot the drink barely helped. I was breathing deeply. "Hay are you okay princess?"
When he said that I jumped "oh yes I'm fine". I said hoping he will believe it. He moved close to me and backed me on to a wall, he put his hands on the both sides of my head. "S-Senku?".
"You still hot, I don't get it, i was a million percent sure you'd get use to it by now". He said.
He moved his head close to mine I could feel is very hot breath on my face. I blushed deeply. "Your very beautiful (y/n)". He said; I chuckled.
He pulled back "well let's get you another glass of water and I'll show you to your room". He grabbed my Hand pulling me.

We were in the kitchen and I noticed a freezer and I walked in it. It was very big and it was also the only cold thing in the castle; they didn't have air conditioning. Senku opens the door "what are you doing?"
I felt good in here "Senku can I sleep in here?" I asked
He gave a wired look at me. "Umm-"
I cut him off.
"Please Senku Ill feel better if i could".
He stared at me, and sighed. "Okay but I can't leave a princess along so I'll sleep in here with you". He said.
"What but Senku it's going to be to cold for you". He then winked at me and made me blush.

We got a bed done there me and Senku shared the bed I was blushing like crazy. But I feel asleep and slept great.

It's been a week already and I had to go home before the wedding; we're having the wedding at his place.
I start trying on dresses. And mother and father getting other stuff done before the wedding.

Now it's finally the day we wed.

When we got there they led me into a room to get ready. It took so long, but it was worth it; I looked so amazing!
"You look very pretty" my father said standing by my mother. My mother put a blue shine small hair decoration " I wear this on my wedding day".  My mother said.
"It's so pretty thank you" I hug them both.

"It's time" a girl said.
My father walked with me I am feeling super nervous; I feel like throwing up.
My dad put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down. It did. We hold each other's arm as we make are way to Senku.
Senku looked super handsome in his red and black suit; sexy boi!
I blush.
My dad handed me off.
"You look stunning" he said.

As the preacher started talking there was a big boom; freaking everyone out. There was another boom. And someone came running and yelled out "it's the earth people; there attacking from the sea.
The fire king stood up telling everyone to calm down.
Senku moves me behind him to protect me. I sigh.

I then thought that I can help and only I can do it; with out any bloodshed. "Senku, I can help and move them with out any bloodshed". I say.
"But first you need to learn that-" I was cut off by him.
"That your an ice user". He smiled.
I was shocked. "I learned about it when you didn't get used to the heat". He said.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you". I say
He hugged me "no worries it's even a million percent cooler!" He said.
He moved back "now go save our butts! Ice princess". He then kissed my four head. I blushed.
I then run to where the bouts would be. "(Y/n) what are you doing?" My father yelled out.
Senku chuckled "don't worry she is very strong; could be stronger then you king water".
The king didn't like that.

I saw a lot of boats shooting rocks.
I stomp my foot on the grind freezing the water so they don't get closer. I start making a blazer pushing the bouts back.
"Eeeeeh" I say struggling. I then make a hug ice wall, higher then the castle for protection. I push really hard and they all start to move back. The waves help me. I stop useing my powers and they were nowhere to be seen. My parents ran to me and hugged me.
I saw Senku and ran to hug him tightly, Senku looked down at me; then kissed me.
I tensed you but then melted into the kiss.
We part and stare at each other; "oh you have no idea what I'm going to do to you tonight" he whispers in my ear making me blush hard.

Senku father stared at me and my parents ;angry.
Senku's dad sighed "ice is like water; let's get the wedding back on again!" He yelled.

The wedding went well and my dad and king fire got along great.
Me and Senku lives at my castle and had two kids.
We lived happily ever after.

————~
Hope you enjoyed 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.8K 69 16
It'll probably be mostly anime but I will do other things if I know them. Requests. I only will do the request if I know the character so sorry.
17.4K 184 6
As the title says, oneshots 🙌👏 This is all thanks to my editor @rainisolophobia Here's a few extra details, 🌺 = Fluff 🥀 = Angst 💞 = AU And there...
1.1K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
126K 4.9K 42
《Sauce: Dr. Stone》 Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...