FNAF x Reader

By Official_Bonnie_

You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attentio... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five - Grand Finale
Chapter Twenty Six - Alternate Ending

Chapter Twelve

46K 1.4K 994
By Official_Bonnie_

The next morning, you awoke to a phone call.
Your phone rang noisily as you sleepily got up to go answer it. You had no idea why it was so loud, it was all the way in the kitchen.
"Hello?" You said sleepily into the phone.
"Hey, (F/N)," Mike greeted.
"Why'd you call?" You were a little more awake now.
"I'm going to come over to your house. I can leave the hospital now, but not permanently yet. You sound sleepy, so I'm guessing you missed the news this morning?"
"Oh, yeah, I did. Is this about..." You trailed off.
"Yeah," he seemed to know what you meant. "Anyways, I'll be over in a few. I've got to go now," he replied, an emotion in his voice that you couldn't recognise.
"Alright, see you then. Bye," you said.
"Bye," he hung up.
You immediately changed into comfier clothes, and sat on the couch. What could he possibly need to tell you? Couldn't he wait until you got to the hospital to visit him? Or did the news say something that would be very...important?
When Mike arrived, it was 11:51 am exactly.
"Hey," you opened the door.
"Hey. I need to tell you about what was on the news," he said, sounding a bit cautious.
"Okay.."
You both went in and sat on the couch.
"So," he cleared his throat. "You know about the five children, right?"
You nodded.
"They finally found the fifth one. It took a while, but they did. Apparently, they'd made the child into a..." He tried hinting to you, but you didn't get it. He sighed. "The kitchen?" He tried again.
It suddenly clicked. "Oh my god..."
"That's not all though," he replied. He gently grabbed both of your hands and looked you in the eyes.
"(F/N), they are having a grand re-opening in exactly two months."
You gasped. "What? No, they can't! Not after what happened..." You felt like crying, but didn't.
"I...don't know. But (F/N), all I know is that we're going to have our jobs back," he looked worried.
"Well, at least you have dayshift. I have nightshift, and get to be there all alone while animatronics chase after me," you said.
"I'm sorry...Maybe you'll be able to quit?" He reasoned.
You shrugged your shoulders and looked down.
"No, why don't you quit? I don't want another incident like the one that just happened."
He gave a sad laugh. "I'll be okay, (F/N)."
You bowed your head as tears threatened to run out of your damp eyes.
"Don't cry," he said, lifting your chin.
You looked into his sky blue eyes and saw worry, sadness, and fear. You knew he wanted to quit his job, but you didn't know why he didn't.
"Just be safe," you said.
Then a sudden thought popped into your head. "Mike....are they going to keep the animatronics there?"
He was silent for a moment.
"Yes, they fixed them all as much as they could and returned them. But," he said, seeing you gasp, "they also re-did their entire free-roam mode option. They can still walk around, but as far as we know, they've eliminated emotions such as anger and sadness in them. They haven't tested it, but they said that."
You sighed and shook your head.
"Do you want to go get something to eat? Mike said. "It's already 12:20."
"Sure, yeah," you nodded, but your mind wasn't on food. It was on the animatronics, and what you just heard.
"Mike... Can I ask you something?"
He nodded. "Of course."
"Can I go see the animatronics?"
You knew his answer already.
"No.. I don't want you to get hurt, (F/N)."
"Mike, I don't care if I get hurt! I'll go alone! Just don't come, I don't want you getting hurt again. I'd give anything for you not to have been injured. I'd rather it have been me!" You said, sadness wrangling your voice.
"I have so many questions, Mike, and I need them answered. Please!" You begged.
He shook his head sadly. "(F/N)... If something happens to you, I would never ever forgive myself..." He sounded sad.
"Mike," you said, looking him in the eyes. "I won't get hurt. I promise. I'll even call you on a phone the entire time...."
"No! (F/N), if you go, I'm going with you!"
You looked up quickly, sadly.
"But if you get hurt..." Tears started streaming down your face.
"I won't get hurt, and you won't either. I'll make sure of it."

You both arrived to your favourite restaurant you ate at yesterday.
You ordered the same thing, and so did he.
"Thanks for lunch," you thanked.
He smiled. "No problem."

After lunch, you both left for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
Upon entering, you notice the place doesn't smell nearly as bad, but there's still a horrible odour in the air.
"I swear we will be okay," you told Mike, as he gently grabbed your hand.
"Come on," he led you up to the show stage, very cautiously. He had brought a small bag in when you both entered. It had the hammer just in case, and matches, also in case.
You were very scared and very nervous as another emotion coursed through your veins that you couldn't recognise.
You both walked very slowly to the centre of the stage, where you were when they'd restrained you last.
You nearly jumped off stage when the animatronics heads all swivelled towards you, lightning fast. Mike tightened his grip on your hand, out of fear.
"Please, don't hurt us. I-I want to ask you all questions," you tried to reason.
"You hate us. Why would you come back?" Chica said harshly, glaring at you both. She seemed to ignore your previous statement.
"We didn't mean it!" Bonnie said loudly.
"Don't blame us," Freddy stated nonchalantly.
You looked back and forth, not having a clue what to say.
"Why?" You choked out. They continued to stare.
"Why?" You said again after a few moments of silence.
"We're sorry, (F/N)," Freddy said.
You flinched. You hated that phrase now, after they continuously repeated it the day they attacked Mike.
"Don't you fucking dare say that to me ever again," you spat. "I'm sick of hearing it! You know damn well what you did, too!"
They stared with blank expressions on their faces.
"They got too annoying. We had to. We couldn't control ourselves!" Chica said.
"Now you're contradicting yourselves? Do you guys have any idea how hard it was to get in here in the first place, let alone even think about the idea?" Your voice cracked.
"(F/N), we didn't mean to attack Mike. It's unsafe with us, you have to go," Chica said. "We can't control ourselves! And those repair men messing with our servos and circuit boards didn't help. If anything, they worsened it!"
You stared. "How do I know I should believe you?"
"Because," she seemed to be glaring. "We didn't kill you along with the others."
You hadn't wanted to believe it, even though deep down, a part of you knew it was true. They did do it.
You opened your mouth to reply, but was cut off by a loud noise behind you. You whipped around and peered through the huge curtains, seeing blue, white, and orange flame crackling and spitting. Your eyes widened.
"We've got to go, we've got to go!" You kept repeating.
You and Mike ran to the edge of the stage. You turned around. "What are you doing? Come on!" You yelled to the animatronics.
"Why do you want to save us?" Bonnie asked sadly.
"Because..because... I care!" You shouted back.
They all looked surprised.
"...really?"
"Yes! Come one before you overheat and power off or short circuit!"
You didn't have to look back to know they were following you.
"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" You muttered under your breath as you all ran out of the building.
You suddenly remembered something.
"Mike, stay out here! I mean it!" You yelled, before running back into the burning building. It was a huge risk, but a risk you would take.
You went around multiple twists and turns before you finally found the place you were looking for.
"Foxy!" You yelled as you peered into Pirate Cove. He sat still and looked sad.
"What do you want?" He said sadly.
"Foxy, the buildings on fire. You need to come on!" You grabbed his hand and pulled him out of Pirate Cove. He protested the whole time while you attempted to pull him around the bends and out of the front doors.
"Foxy, come on! The fire is spreading fast!" You screamed in panic over the crackling fire.
"I can't! I need to stay here, (F/N)!"
"No! You don't!" You screamed.
You started crying, hot tears streaming down your reddened face.
You thought of Mike and the others, waiting outside. You hoped they would be okay.
"Foxy, listen to me!" You turned to look at him. "If we don't leave this very fucking second, the roof might fall in at the entrance and block us in here. We'd die, Foxy!"
He seemed to stare off in the distance before you started heading to the entrance. He followed.
You started running as fast as you could, as you heard loud cracking sounds, and you knew the roof was crumbling in, and the walls were falling down.
Dammit, you cursed in your head.
You heard yelling up ahead, and you knew it was the others. You started running faster, and smiled as you barely saw people and animatronics waving their arms to you. You slowed down a little, and once Foxy was beside you, you pushed him in front of you.
"Run!" You yelled at him. He ran faster and made it safely outside. You were a little behind, but not a lot.
You quickened your speed. Your only focus was getting out, and to the others.
You heard a huge crack and looked up. Your eyes widened as you saw the roof above you start to cave in.
Only a little longer.
You jumped as you heard a sickening boom behind you, and you knew how lucky you were to make it outside and see the sun again.
You propelled yourself into the welcoming arms of Mike, hearing the animatronics say how lucky you were to escape.
You started crying even more when you realised that Mike was also crying.
"You worried me so much," he said, through tears.
"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry," you repeated, hugging him.
"You worried us also," Chica said. You turned to them. "I'm so sorry," you apologised.
Foxy went up to you and gave you a hug. "You saved me," he said.
"That makes two of us," Mike said.
You smiled, even though tears continue to stream down your face.
You all left before police had time to arrive. You all went back to your house.

After talking for a bit, you all settled on the conclusion that they would all stay at your house.
"I don't want you to get hurt though," Mike protested.
"I won't, but if you're worried, why don't you stay also?" You'd suggested.
He nodded
"Alright then. You'll all be staying at my house for a while, until we figure out what to do," you stated, looking at all of their faces individually. "And you'd better not try anything, because if you hurt me or Mike even in the slightest, I won't hesitate to make you all scrap metal." You threatened, glaring.
"Alright, alright, we won't," Freddy said.
"Good."
As you left, you failed to notice the horrid glare all four animatronics shot at Mike, who did indeed notice, before getting up and following you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.5K 20
The year 1993, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a restaurant filled with kids to enjoy and experience the fun, arcades, prizes, and more importantly: Pizza...
17.1K 252 11
You were fired, but more worser, you became homeless Nowhere to go, but you must live somehow That's when a miracle happens Freddie Fazbear's Pizza i...
128K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...
922 47 18
Have you ever heard of Freddy Fazbear's pizza? It's a pizzeria. The children love the animatronics. Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Mangle, and P...