๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ & ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐˜‚...

By hereslookinatyoukid

"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž... More

Cast + Playlist
One: Blood & Sweat
Two: Broken Bones & 12 hour shifts
Three: Pizza Nights & I Love You's
Four: Coffee & Unexpected Visits
Five: Porn Stars & Broken Rules
Six: Options & Wine
Eight: Fifteen Minutes & Toughen Up
Nine: Chocolate Chip Pancakes & Cuddles
Ten: Baby Talk & Piรฑatas
Eleven: Heartless & Disasters
TWELVE: Black Eyes & Lockdown
THIRTEEN: Demands & Love
FOURTEEN:Babysitter & Guilt
Fifteen: Prison Visits & Girls Night
SIXTEEN: Party & Bullshit
SEVENTEEN: Waiting & Blame
EIGHTEEN: Four Days & Weeks Ahead
NINETEEN: Check Ups & Just Friends
CHAPTER TWENTY: Selfish & Old Lady
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: Complete & The End

Seven: Dr. Boyd & Dog Bites

9.5K 218 9
By hereslookinatyoukid

Chapter Seven: Dr. Boyd & Dog Bites

A laugh left Jolene's lips as she sat in St. Thomas' cafeteria across from Camilla, listening to the brunette Latina tell her a story about her time in college. The brunette doctor took a bite of her sandwich, nodding to let Camilla know she was still fully listening to her. Jolene had her own fond memories of college, the dark eyed doctor didn't stray too far from Charming but, far enough that she didn't have SAMCRO breathing down her neck. College had really been a place for her to grow and flourish without brining under the watchful eyes of SAMCRO.

Camilla finished her story and the pair of friends fell into a comfortable silence, each other enjoying their lunches and the quiet. The hospital had been unusually hectic today, the doctor had already scrubbed in on three surgeries and had a few more scheduled for after a quick lunch break. Jolene was thankful for the busy day, it was allowing her to push the lingering thoughts of her kiss with Happy to the back of her mind. She needed to worry about saving people's lives not some kiss that was most likely a mistake.

Jolene looked down at her phone, her half an hour of a normal conversation was up. "Thirty minutes goes by too fast." The brunette said, earning her a nod of agreement from Camilla. The doctor and the nurse picked up their trays from the table, dumping their garbage as they exited the cafeteria.

"Doctor Delaney!" A voice called out.

The brunette turned around, her dark eyes searching for the person behind the voice. A smile taking over her features as she saw Dr. Boyd approaching her. "I'll see you later." Camilla whispered, giving her a wink before she walked off, leaving the two doctors to themselves.

"Doctor Boyd, what can I do for you?" Jolene asked, staring into the blue orbs of the handsome doctor in front of her.

Liam Boyd smiled at the brunette in front of him. "I was wondering if I could pick your brain for a little bit?" He asked.

"Sure." She smiled, her dark eyes taking notice of the chart in his hands. "Though I'm not so sure my brain has been the best lately." Jolene joked with a laugh. "What can I help you with?" The laughter leaving her voice, her tone growing serious.

Liam loved her laugh. It was like hearing your favorite song after a shitty day. He cleared his throat, shaking the thought from his mind. He had more important things to think about right now instead of his crush on the beautiful doctor in front of him. "I was hoping you could look this over." The doctor held out the chart towards her. "It's a complicated surgery and, I'm hoping once you look it over you'll be willing to scrub in with me."

"Of course, Liam." Jolene said. She took the chart from his hands, feeling her face heat up as their fingers brushed against each other's. Jesus Christ. What was she a teenager again? Something so simple as her fingers touching his made her blush. "I'll let you know once I've finished looking it over." She said, clearing her throat and composing herself.

"Thank you, Jolene." Liam gave her an appreciated smile.

The doctors said their goodbyes before going off on their separate ways, though their minds wandered back to each other throughout the day.

/&/

Jolene walked into the clubhouse with her ever trusty medical kit in her hands and a frown on her face. She had gotten the call right after her shift ended that Tig was in need of her services. The doctor spotted Tig right away, laying face down on the pool table with a couple of crow-eaters around him. Jolene rolled her eyes as she made her way towards her injured best friend, that man could be on death's door and he'd still be more worried about getting laid.

"I'm going to need you ladies to back up." The brunette said, her tone telling them she meant business. She said a 'thank you' as they quickly moved away.

Jolene learned at a young age how to deal with crow-eaters. Gemma had drilled into her brain that she was SAMCRO royalty and, that she needed to make sure they respected that and her. Most of the girls did respect her, some even feared her a little once they saw she had done something that none of them could - capture the Tacoma Killa's heart. There were the few who didn't give a fuck if she was SAMCRO royalty or, that she was unofficially Happy's old lady. They wanted Happy to themselves and, most of the time they got him.

"C'mon doll, let them stay. I need some lovin' to help me get rid of this pain." Tig slurred.

"Alcohol thins the blood." Jolene reminded, rolling her eyes at his inebriated state. "Jesus, Tig." The doctor pulled on a pair of gloves, sucking on her teeth as she examined his wound. "This is a little more of you than I'd like to see." She joked, looking at the nasty dog bite on his ass.

"You love it doll." He mumbled drunkenly, wincing at the pain. "What's the damage, doc?" He asked.

Jolene unzipped here medical bag, pulling out gauze and anti-bacterial cream. The dog bite wasn't too bad, it looked worse than it was. She didn't need to stitch it up, and in most dog bite cases the wound couldn't be stitched up for fear of getting badly infected, so gauze and some cream would do that trick. "I think I'll be able to save your ass." She deadpanned. Jolene places the cream on and then taped the gauze over Tig'a wound. "You're as good as new." The doctor said, her gloves making a 'snap' as she pulled them off.

"That's it?" He asked, sounding shocked.

"That's it." Jolene nodded. "Not too much you can do for a dog bite. You have gotten a rabies shot before, right?" She teased, a smirk forming on her face. It honestly wouldn't surprise her if he did. Tig had done some very  questionable thing in his life, but finding out he had gotten a rabies vaccine would be the least of them.

"Yeah." He said with no hint of teasing in his voice. "I've got that covered." Tig said, pulling up his pants.

Jolene shook her head as she put her supplies back into the kit. "Well Tiggy, this doctor prescribes you to get some loving to help you heal." She laughed.

"This is why you're my best friend, doll." Tig said with a lazy smile. "Thanks, Jo." He said, sitting up slowly and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"It's what I'm here for." Jolene said with sarcasm in her voice. "Have a good night, Tig." The brunette said. She rolled her dark eyes as she watched the crow-eaters swoop in once she backed away from Tig. Jolene could hear their giggles as she walked out into the humid night.

"Hey."

Jolene jumped as Happy's rough voice reached her ears. "Hey." She said, her eyes landing on the tattooed bike sitting on top of a picnic table, a toothpick hanging from his mouth.

Jolene's eyes stared at his lips, immediately thinking of them of hers. She cursed herself internally for even letting her mind wander there. It was stupid to let her mind wander to Happy and her. It never ended pretty, it ended messy.

"You and the kid wanna take a ride up to Bakersfield with me?" Happy asked, smirking as he saw Jolene's eyes focusing on his lips. "Mom wants to see you both." Happy Lowman was by no means a nervous man but, as he waited for Jolene to answer he couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Uh," Jolene mumbled, finally looking away from his lips and into his eyes. The brunette was certain she saw a nervousness pass in his eyes but, she brushed it off. Happy never showed his emotions and, if he did nervous wouldn't be the one he did. "I'll have to check my schedule." Jolene loved Eva Lowman, the woman was an angel, and she absolutely doted on Mateo. She tried to get up to Bakersfield at least once a month, especially with Eva's health issues but, she wasn't so sure if the three of them going was a well thought out idea. "Goodnight, Hap." She said, getting a silent nod in return before walking towards her Jeep.

'It never ends pretty.' Jolene reminded herself as she took one last look at Happy in her rear view mirror before pulling out of TM.

•••

Liam Boyd
(Tom Hardy)

(A/N: Thank you all for the comments and votes! I'm so happy you're enjoying this story! I had to add in a new character for some upcoming drama. Don't forget to vote&comment 😊)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.9K 15
"โ„’๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’•." โ˜Ÿ ๏ธŽ DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sons Of Anarchy or it's c...
117K 2.8K 78
This is a Sons of Anarchy Fan Fiction. Happy Lowman x OC
66.7K 1.6K 32
Nicki Delaney loved her family and the club but she had to get away and live her own life for a while. It's not long before she decided to come back...
334K 6.7K 62
Happy Lowman/OC After leaving three years ago Evelyn Teller returns to Charming after the end of a relationship... *I don't own any of the character...