Nanbaka: tales of the snowflo...

By KrystalEndermalie

Nanba. A prison whose location is unknown to the public. a place where the most dangerous and hard to contain... More

Chapter one: Idiots with numbers/ past memories
Chapter two: Snow flower
Chapter three: New years tournament.
Chapter four: Shiro
Chapter five: two long days
Chapter six: Return to a childhood place
Chapter Seven: Cell 13's rewards
Chapter eight: a game room and an Elf.
Chapter ten: a kappa and a pheasant
Chapter eleven: the truth.
Chapter twelve: Heart of justice
Chapter thirteen: Day off.
Chapter fourteen: day off 2
Chapter fifteen: valentine's day
Chapter sixteen: a normal day in the prison.
Chapter seventeen: scar of the past.
chapter eighteen: Wanting to be stronger
Chapter nineteen: the first day.
About (y/n) Yukinohana
Chapter twenty: The ice mask is breaking.
Chapter twenty-one: Bond of ice and fire.
special Christmas episode!
Chapter Twenty-two: Orphan of ice
Chapter twenty-three: the wardens' talk.
Chapter Twenty-four: Date, set, match!
Chapter twenty-five: the watcher
chapter twenty-six: the date with Koisuke
Chapter twenty-seven: School's in session
Chapter twenty eight: The ocean spirit
Chapter Twenty-nine: Nightmares
Chapter Thirty: The Doctor
Chapter Thirty one: New inmates
Chapter thirty-two: Facing hell
Chapter Thirty-three: In hell
Chapter thirty-four: Kojiro
Chapter Thirty-five: Introductions to the others
Chapter Thirty-six: Housemates

Chapter nine: building 5

997 15 0
By KrystalEndermalie

Elf sat in a space that seemed to be filled with water, the sky above him had a red moon.
"Where were you?," A being behind him asked.
"I went to see an old friend.," the blond chuckled, "And found something, someone."
"By 'friend', I presume you mean a subject.," the one behind him spoke as the other one that was there sat down and listened.
"What else?," Elf grinned, "but..."
He looked at the other one, "Yuki was there as well."
The other being paid attention immediately.
"So we have found the one we let get away on purpose.," the first said as his yellow eyes glowed, "now what do we do? Retrieve?"
"I am ready if I have to get Yuki.," the second one said and stood to his tall height.
"No, for now we just watch. Just like the supervisor asked, our subject is still too incomplete.," Elf said, "But I will tell you when it is time to retrieve them. Then you can go."

-

(Y/n) woke with the blankets piled on top of her, she was in her office again.
She must have been carried back to the office.
The young woman got up from the couch and out the extra bedding material in her closet. She stretched and walked to the guard room, Seitarou was already there.
"Good morning, (y/n).," the young man greeted, "The supervisor found you on the roof again, this time 15 was with you."
"Where is Jyugo? Is he back in his cell?," (y/n) asked.
"He is actually in the medical ward with anemia, I was about to go see him.," the blue haired male said and hid the thing he was doing from the female.
"Tanabata-san, what was that?," the female asked.
"Nothing!," the young man said and ran off with the box he had.

The young pink and blue eyed female watched him run off, she sighed. 'Guess he wants to hide something from me for some reason.'
The young woman walked out of the guard room and to the cell 13, the boys were still asleep.  They were just as noisy as Jyugo said they were.
(Y/n) made some small pieces of ice and flicked them into the cell, one landed on Uno's cheek. The British male's eyes shot open, "Holy shit that is cold!"
The other two were woken up by his yelling.
They found the female giggling at them, "Yukino!"
"Wake up time guys.," the female giggled.
Rock got up and stretched.
Uno picked up a magazine, "Come on in Yukino."
She opened the door and walked in, she sat next to the British male.
"Let me guess, you were on the roof again.," Uno asked with a smile.

"You got it.," She replied, "It is amazing up there. Jyugo was with me."
"Is that where he went?," Uno asked, "Did you not wake him up?"
"Actually, Hajime found us. Jyugo had passed out from anemia.," the female said and laid on Uno's legs that were covered by the blanket, "I was put in my office and Jyugo was taken to Okina ojī-san."
"I was wondering why you call Kiji brother and other guards similar things.," Nico said, "You aren't related are you?"
"Not at all, I just respect them greatly.," (y/n) answered, "They are basically my family here and I care for them."
"Speaking of guards and everyone, I'm going to Building five for excercise.," Rock said, "Are you coming with me?"
"I'll catch up later Rock.," (y/n) said, "I'll have a little work to do before I go there."
"I'll not really cut out for that, man.," Uno said, "Go on without us."
Rock nodded as he walked out of the cell when Yamato came to get him.

Uno sighed, "I'll really don't like to excercise, I get sore the day after."
"You're just not used to it Uno-kun. Your body will get used to it when you do more of it.", (y/n) said, "It'll get better."
"Yeah right.," Uno replied and kept his nose in his magazine, "Could you move? My legs are falling asleep?"
The female got off of him and put Rock's futon away, "So what are guys planning to do today?"
"Not sure, but I'm glad you came to see us.," the brit said, "We could have a date."
"No.," (y/n) replied, "I'm your therapist, not another victory for your book."
Nico tapped her shoulder, "Want to read some Manga with me?"
"You just want to be in my lap.," the female said, "I know that is what you want."
Nico nodded, "You're comfy and can read the hard sentences for me!"
The cold bodied female shook her head, "I don't want you to get cold."
"Wear your blanket over you Nico.," Uno said, "then you can be in her lap, only if I can do it after you."

"Fine.," (y/n) said and sat on the floor. Nico rolled up in his fluffy blanket to insulate himself from the could touch of the female, he laid his head on her lap and began to read. She ran her hand over his covered head as Uno watched.
"I noticed that my picture of Shiro went missing.," the female said, "Do you have any idea where it may be?"
Nico looked up at her, "No clue, I could help you look though."
"That is sweet Nico. But I think someone took it.," (y/n) responded, "I hope it gets returned soon. That was the only picture of him I brought with me."
"I'm sure it'll turn up soon.," Uno spoke, "Nobody here is a complete monster."
the British male grinned at her, "Can I lay my head on your lap now?"
"I don't think Nico is finished with his turn.," the cold bodied woman said, "please be more patient."
Nico put his book down, "No, it's okay. I'll let him." The green haired male got up and the blond brit was quick to take his place.
"Wow, your lap is so comfortable Yuki!," Uno said happily before getting a smack, "Ow! What was that for?!"

(Y/n) had a scary cold look on her face, "Only people who are my best friends can call me that."
Uno gulped, "Sorry Yukino."
She went silent and patted his head, "Just shut up and enjoy it while you can."
The blond and pink brit closed his eyes and enjoyed this contact, he had a big smile on his face as he did.
Frantic footsteps approached and Jyugo burst in through the door with a desperate look on his face.
Uno looked over, "Oh, hey Jyugo. You scared me."
Nico looked up and greeted the teen as well, "Jyugo-kun, are you okay? Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital?"
"W-where is rock?," Jyugo asked while panting.
"He's at building five, Tsukumo and Yamato are with him.," Uno said and got up from his lap pillow, "I of course passed it up."
"He must be having fun with Liang and the others right now.," Nico said with a smile, "He should be back soon."

(Y/n) saw that his arm was bleeding and got up.
Uno grinned at his friend and invited him to the recreational room later, Nico offered to show him a easy video game to play.
"It was kind of you to offer but... I need to get back. I did sneak out of the hospital.," the Japanese teen said.
Uno laughed, "You broke out of the hospital. Are you for real?"
Nico gave Jyugo kinder words, "You should take it easy if you are not well, then we can come see you. Okay?"
"Yeah...," Jyugo said and left.
The cold female followed him and saw him fall onto the floor, to cry she kneeled beside him to give him a hug. Her cold body made him shiver but he hugged her back.
"Jyugo. Whatever is happening, you don't have to shoulder it alone.," the female said, "You are a young man who is strong but stronger when with your friends, your family."
She took his cheeks into her hands and made him look up to her cold eyes, "You can beat whatever this is. I know you can."
Jyugo's cheeks were warm in her hands and she gave him one more hug, "Nobody can take anything from you while you believe in yourself and in your friends who support you."
Jyugo still silently cried, (y/n) took off he jacket that she had around her waist and draped it on Jyugo. "Here, I have to go but stay safe okay?," she said and ran off.

The young woman got to building five easily and walked in, she found it strange that it was almost empty.
She walked into the large building and looked around, nobody.
She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and looked up, a man with silver hair and facial piercings was gazing down at her.
"Hello!," she called to him, "I am the therapist of Nanba prison, I am here to see some of my patients and the guards her."
The silver haired man nodded and pointed to the door, "Go on in, we will come see you."
She walked in and was met with the sight of a massive man, he was over nine feet tall and he looked similar to Samon.
The female swallowed and approached him, "H-hello.."
He looked down at her, "Who are you?"
"(Y/n) Yukinohana. I was hired to be the therapist of nanba..., " the female replied, "and may I have your name?"
"Enki. Enki Goku.," the man replied, "I know about the Yukinohana family, you are good and honest police and warriors. Your father is a good man."

(Y/n) let out a sigh of relief as she realized he was not hostile and he seemed to respect her family, "I have heard of you from my father, you were a good man Enki. It is a honor to meet you."
The tall male was silent and stoic as he turned and walked away, "Come, you will not be safe if you stay here."
The female followed him and struggled to keep up with steps.
She jogged behind him and saw the silver haired male following as well.
Enki walked forward, "Do you have the ability that your family is rumored to have?"
"The rumors are true, my father, mother and I all have it. Mine is said to be the strongest of my family's line.," (y/n) answered and Enki made a small hum.
"But you are still human even with that?," he asked, "you are not a monster?"
The cold bodied female answered, "Yes, I am human. My ability does not determine if I am or not, my heart does!"
The large man stopped and looked behind him beyond the female to the male behind them, (y/n) turned too in time to see the man nod to Enki as if he was confirming what she said.
"I had to make sure, Yukinohana. The one I hunt now is a monster in human skin.," the tall man said, "But You would only get hurt if you try to help, so you need to stay out of the way."
The young woman tilted her head to try and figure out what he meant but felt a sharp blow to her neck.
"I'm sorry.," was the words she heard before she was out.

(Y/n) woke up in a dirty and dry cell.
Her head hurt and she was sore from being on a stone floor.
She heard yelling, it sounded like Honey.
"HOW DARE YOU PUT ME IN THIS FILTHY CELL! RELEASE ME AT ONCE!," he yelled, "COME BACK AND FIGHT ME!!"
The female coughed and got up to look through the bars as well as she could to see what was going on.
She heard Uno and Trois talking before Liang's voice came up.
She could not hear them very clearly.
She did hear some more talking before hearing footsteps.
"Hello?," the female called out and heard three gasps.
Uno, Trois and Honey were all at her cell bars in a heartbeat.
"Yukino-chan!"
"Hana!"
"What are you doing down here?"

"I came to work a little in building five today. But when I got here, I met with this big guy and then was knocked out.," (y/n) replied, "I just woke up."
"A big guy?, " Upa asked, "Was he tall and looked a little like Samon?"
"Yes, that's him," the female replied, "He asked me if I was human. He said he knew my father."
"You met Enki.," Liang said, "You were fortunate to not have been hurt worse."
"Hey Jyugo, Open her cell. We'll need her.," Uno said and the Japanese male did as asked.
"Are you sure that a woman is the best thing to have in our group?." Liang asked, "She may be strong but that means nothing if she will just faint after using her power."
"Liang, I was already sick that day and Musashi's fire made my condition worsen.," the female said to the Chinese male, "You don't have to worry. I'll keep up with you."
"Don't slow us down.," Upa said and walked away with Liang.
"Terribly rude to a woman.," Honey said, "Come on, We'll look out for you."
"How gentlemanly of you.," (y/n) said and took Honey's hand that he offered to her.
"You might want to look out for the creepy dolls that are wandering around here.," Trois said, "They are dangerous."
The female nodded and looked behind her to see Nico and Jyugo straggling behind.
"Are you two okay?," She asked.
"I don't have my medicine.," Nico answered.
Jyugo nodded, "He lost the bag he was carrying it in."

"That is not good.," (y/n) said, "I can try giving you something I have, but that's it."
"No, you keep yours.," Nico said, "It won't work on me."
"What do you have on you anyways?," Jyugo asked.
"Fever reducers. To help me not get overheated while Okina ojī-san develops something that can help me actually resist heat.," the female answered.
Honey kept holding the female's hand as they walked, he was pretty smug about it when Uno looked back to look at them.
Liang motioned for the group to stop, there was a dragging noise.
It was a creepy doll with a tag over its face, it had a sickle that it was dragging behind it.
It looked like a jiangshi. It looked disturbing and smelled disgusting.
"Eww.," (y/n) whispered.
Liang quickly hit the thing in the neck and it dropped to the ground, (y/n) held Honey's arm as they got closer to look at it.
"It was built like a human, if you hit it in the neck or heart it will stop moving.," Liang said.

The female kneeled down and touched it, "it has moisture in it. I can use that."
Uno popped out of hiding, "Why didn't you tell me there were creepy dolls down here?!"
"Because you would have probably freaked out if I had.," Jyugo responded.
"There will be more.," Liang said, "Upa and I won't be able to take put all of them."
"So we need to be stealthy.," (y/n) said.
"Exactly, since there is probably no end to those dolls Liang and Upa won't be able to take care of them all.," Trois said, "And if they are too tired to move, we won't be able to do anything. Well, save for miss Hana."
"And I don't want to risk overheating from overuse of my ability.," the female said and got up with assistance from Trois, "So we need to be quiet and avoid these."
"Most of us are non combatants...," Uno said.
"Be quiet.," Liang said as the group continued walking.

"Actually, if the basement has five floors, we're going to have to check all of them for Hajime and the others.," the British male said, "I wish we knew what floor they were on.. wait. Who is pulling my hair if you are all in front of me?"
Uno turned around and screamed when he saw a doll holding his long braid.
Everyone began to run to escape the dolls, Uno's screaming kept attracting the dolls.
Trois and honey told him to stop but he kept on.
Honey stepped on a switch and an arrow trap was triggered, Trois slammed Honey's head into the floor to kept him from getting hit by the arrows.
(Y/n) turned to see if they were okay, Honey was fussing at Trois while the Frenchman was giving him backhanded compliments.
"There is no time for that!," the icy female said and grabbed both of them by their arms, "Run!"
Jyugo looked like he was about to pass out while Upa was smacking his head to 'encourage' the teen to move faster. Liang told the smaller male to get off of Jyugo.

Liang saw a door and hand Jyugo open it, everyone went inside.
They rested once inside.
(Y/n) slid down and sat on the floor, "this would be a good place to rest."
"Are we sure those dolls won't come in here?," honey asked.
Trois fixed his glasses, "They stopped when got close, they probably were programed to stay away from here."
"That is probably so, only HE came in here. This was the room used by Enki.," Upa said and stopped in front of a panting Nico, "Are you okay kid, you look pale."
"J-just a little tired.," Nico said and panted.
"Nico looks pretty bad, he is not used to this environment so he needs a bit of rest.," Uno said, "But he can't keep on without his medicine."
"I'll try to find something for him.," Jyugo said and walked off.
(Y/n) got up and went to Nico, she opened her hand. There was some ice in it.
"Here, suck on this. It's what I could pull out of the air.," the female said and dropped it into the male's mouth.
"Are you sure that is okay?," Honey asked, "You need to be careful with your power right?"
"This amount is fine and it's for Nico.," she replied, "It's dry down here. I won't be as useful as I wish I could."

Nico smiled, "Thank you."
(Y/n) nodded, "Just rest a little longer okay?"
The dark skinned teen nodded as his head was patted by the older female.
Uno and Jyugo came back from looking around, "Sorry we could not find anything for you."
"Yukino-chan gave me some ice.," Nico responded, "And I was able to rest a bit."
The female got up and walked to the door, she pressed her ear to it. "I think they left."
"It has gotten quiet.," Trois said.
"We should probably get going now.," Honey said.
The group left the room with Trois straggling behind.
The seven of them walked through the now empty halls, Jyugo seemed to be a little dazed. As if he was lost in thought.
Liang pointed to the path ahead, "around this corner will be the stairs. We should be able to get to the second level with this, it will be identical to this one. We should be fine if we continue."
"Security is light down here compared to the entrance.," Uno commented.
"Don't let your guard down," Liang warned, "We still don't know what is ahead."
Liang was thrown from his position of leader into the wall. "What the hell was that?!," Honey screamed.

From around the corner a guard appeared, he had black hair with green-blue streaks in it. His hat had a black charm tag attached to it.
"Rokuriki?," Liang asked. The Chinese inmate seemed to be distressed.
"That is an attack charm.," Upa said.
Uno looked to the young qigong master, "Attack charm?"
"It's a forbidden charm that forces the victim's body to move.," Liang said.
Upa looked sickened by the sight of the charm, "It was originally used for the sake of forced labor, making those who were made to wear it work until the body reaches its limit regardless of the wearer's will."
"That is disgusting.," (y/n) said.
"It is, it uses the fighting spirit to force the body to move.," Upa explained, "unless the taoist gives the order, the wearers will treat everything as an opponent. Only the one who is handling that paper can stop them, it can only be Enki. To think he would use guards..."
Liang attacked the guard and was sliced by the odd swords that the guard held.

(Y/n) hid behind Trois so she would not see the violence.
"Deer hook swords.," Liang hissed in pain before the guard known as Rokuriki attacked again.
Liang was dodging the blades but failing and getting sliced.
"That weapon, Liang can't dodge it.," Uno said, "it is certainly no ordinary blade."
"The 'sword' is more of a 'hook' than a blade... in other words, it is a weapon that can ensnare rather than stabbing.," Upa said, "It pulls and slices like a scythe, this particular one is different than other deer hook swords so it is difficult to handle fighting."
The small qigong user jumped into action, "but this kind of thing is a bit scary once you get used to it."
Upa kicked the guard away from Liang.
"Upa.," Liang spoke.
"I can't stand to watch you be careless, do you understand the situation you are in now?," the white skinned inmate asked, "there is nothing more pathetic than a martial artist who cannot assess the situation. You need to be more serious, this is not the Rokuriki we know. This is a husk."
"Uno, the stairs are just beyond this hallway. Take everyone and get out of here, we'll deal with Rokuriki.," Upa said to Uno, "the makeup of the next floor is similar to this one just go down and avoid any dolls that may be there."

"Are you not coming with us?," Nico asked.
"We'll regroup with you as soon as we clean up here. He will just hunt us down if we don't.," the small inmate responded, "Besides it'll be quicker if Liang and I do this alone, you will get in our way."
Uno and honey began to fuss at him before he silenced them, "Hurry up and go!"
Trois and Honey walked down the stairs with (y/n) as Uno and Nico kept talking to the martial artists.
"I wonder if they will be alright?," Trois asked.
"Probably.," honey answered.
The cold bodied female nodded, "I have faith in that they can do it."
Jyugo and Uno soon rejoined the group.
They all started walking until they heard a loud noise from where they just came from.
"What was that?," Honey asked.
"We left the situation to those two but I wonder if they will be okay.," Uno said.
(Y/n) kept looking forward as she descended the stairs.
She heard the boys begin to talk and argue a little.
"If you stay the way you are, you won't be popular with women.," Trois said to Jyugo.
"You won't be popular huh?, " Uno teased, "Poor thing,"

"So you really aren't popular., " Uno said, "my prediction was right."
"Sh-shut up!," Jyugo yelled at the englishman.
"Should I give you some tips?," Trois asked.
Honey sighed, "You our just going to brag Trois."
"I have good qualities! My nipples are pink and I have very little body hair!," Jyugo retorted.
"Oh right, just flash your nips.," Uno said sarcastically, "that's what they want to see."
"Can I see?," (y/n) asked and made the guys jump, "Did you forget that there is a woman present?"
"You're really quiet.," Trois said.
"Speaking of quiet, hey Nico.", Uno said and turned to look for the sixteen year old.
Nico was not there.
"Where is he?!," Uno yelled.
"He was staying with Upa and Liang.," (y/n) replied.
"This is not good. He was stayed behind.," Uno whimpered and turned to Jyugo, "He took his medicine right?!"
"He said he lost it.", Jyugo replied as he was shook.
"He lost it?!," Uno yelled,

"What are you talking about?," Honey asked, "Is he sick?"
"If he is a patient, it was not good that he was left behind.," Trois spoke, "I hope he did not collapse somewhere."
"It's actually a lot more messed up than that.," (y/n) said, "Nico, like myself was experimented on. While mine was just a small part of my brain removed to enhance my power, he was pumped with drugs and chemicals week after week as a reusable lab rat. The part of his brain that limits his body's strength was irreversibly eroded and his mind warped by chemical abuse."
Honey and Trois looked horrified.
Uno nodded, "I couldn't sleep for three days last time he went without his medicine, it was like something from hell."
"This seems quite serious.," Trois said,
"It is.," the icy woman said, "He can literally die if he does not take it."
The two fabulous male's had looks of horror and worry.

Uno turned around and was trying to get back to the first floor, the three male were trying To stop him as (y/n) watched.
"Let me go! I'm going back!," Uno said.
Trois and honey began to lecture him on how they could not go back because Liang made the ceiling cave in.
The sound of water made them stop, someone had triggered a trap and water rushed all of them. They were swept away.
Everyone was soaked once the water stopped.
Somehow Jyugo almost drowned, but Honey revived him with mouth to mouth.
The violet haired male gripped onto (y/n)'s shoulder as he covered his mouth, "I'm gonna need therapy after this."
'You just did a good deed.,' the female thought and played with the water
"Wait, water.," Trois said, "There seems to be enough here that you can use it, miss Hana."
"There is no point. If I do, I would freeze you into hypothermia because you are all soaked.," the young woman said, "but we should keep moving."

Trois ran his hand along the wall as he was looking for something, he seems to have found it as he got Jyugo to unlock a secret door.
It was full of those security dolls.
Uno began to freak out as Trois looked around and started poking inside one of the dolls.
(Y/n) kneeled next to him to watch what he was doing.
"Fascinating. It is almost a complete match to the human body.," the Frenchman said, "Synthetic skin and blood like liquid. It looks like proper flesh."
"Whoever made these has to have a few screws loose.," the blue and pink eyed female said.
"I can't dissect them without a specific tool, disappointing.," the French male said, "But they did a good job."
"Come on Trois, we have to find Kiji-san!," Honey said.
"Just a little more time.," Trois replied.
The violet haired male took (y/n)'s arm and pulled her up, "Come on Hana-chan, we'll leave him alone."

"I swear, he is like this if he sees a woman or a machine.," honey complained as he held onto (y/n)'s arm as they walked with Uno.
"Women or machines eh? Pretty broad tastes.," Uno commented.
"Honey, I know you're frustrated. But can you let my arm go? Your heat hurts.," (y/n) said and was let go by the Male, "Thank you."
The Japanese American yelled at Jyugo to help them unlock some things to look around.
(Y/n) shook her head and gathered some moisture to freeze with her power, the water trap cooled her body down even more causing her power to increase.
She compressed the water and ice into a cold and hard shaft as she walked behind them.
The two began to talk about Jyugo.
Their discussion was interrupted by some.

"I thought I heard a few little rats in here."
The person had a guard uniform on, a modified one. It was a male who wore a lot of makeup.
"I don't know how you got out of your cells and down here but, you have some nerve.," the drag man said, "I'll have to punish you."
"It's a dude in drag!," Honey and Uno cried.
"Why the hell are you crying?!," the man asked.
Trois came out to investigate and was immediately blown a kiss to by the guard, the French inmate put his hands up. "No thank you.," he said politely, "I am not like that. Kiji-san..."
The guard got mad, "Don't compare me to that bird in heavy makeup! I'm a queen!"
All of the boys went quiet before saying analogies of how useless it is to compare the two. The guard was even more angry, he saw (y/n).
"Do you have anything cheeky to say?!," he demanded.
"I do see a difference.," (y/n) said with her arms crossed and the guard sighed, "He's a Fancy bird and you're a fancy fish."
The man did not seem to know how to respond to that, he saw her staff name tag pinned to her camisole.
"Guard?", he asked,
"Therapist," she answered, "we don't mean any harm."

"Too bad darling, I do.," the man said, "I can't have anyone messing up Enki's plans."
Two more guards with attack charms on them appeared. One with marbled pink hair and the other with electric blue hair.
"You rats."
Uno and honey noticed the charms right away on the guards, the guards drew arms.
"Shit! Run!," Uno yelled and the group ran.
The guard sent the two other guards after them.
The four ran before Trois stepped out of where he was hiding, "If you would please move."
(Y/n) jumped out of the way and took cover as did the others as he fired his makeshift rpg launcher.
The blast was hot. (Y/n) felt her skin burning.
"You could have killed us!," she yelled at the French male.
"Sorry, but all of you looked so cool as you were blown away.," Trois replied.
"Where the Hell did you get that?!," Uno demanded.
"I made it.," Trois said as he helped the female up. He explained how he made it from scrap he found in the doll room with a large grin.

"You stole those tools from Kazari.," Honey said.
"Thieves are cunning.," Uno said
"I'm going to have to report this.," (y/n) said before Trois tapped her.
"You might want to hide in that room over there. It's about to get hot.," the male said and lifted a flamethrower.
The female ran into the room and hid from the blast, she heard the powerful weapon wreaking havoc.
She finally came out when they were done.
"Let's go now that the coast is clear!," Uno said, "Jyugo, let's go!"
Everyone heard Jyugo yell and turned to see him caught by the guard that looked like like a kappa.
Trois came to the rescue and dropped a canister on the kappa's head, the French male walked Jyugo back to the group.
Everyone was able to get away with that.
They all stopped to rest for a little.
"We should leave him.," honey said in reference to Jyugo, "He is a hindrance and a nuisance."

"Honey-kun, saying that at a time like this?," Trois said.
"That's right!," Uno defended his friend, "Without him you would not be free, we would not be able to get anywhere."
"Shut up!," Honey shouted, "He did unlock locks but that is all he can do! Trois made the weapons, (y/n) can use her ability if we get in a worse situation.  But he is worthless! He was caught so easily!"
(Y/n) did not like how Honey was speaking about Jyugo but Uno voiced it first, "Aren't we wasting time doing this?"
"We're already wasting time! The kappa is after him because of his blades!," honey said and turned to Jyugo, "if our enemies caught up to us you would still be useless Jackass! You are a burden! Don't you understand the situation we are in?!"
Honey kept verbally attacking Jyugo, saying how much Jyugo's expression pissed him off and demanding why Jyugo was even there.
Uno interfered and got Honey away from Jyugo.

"You should have realized," Honey said to Uno, "He knows something."
"I haven't.," Uno said with a grin.
(Y/n) went to Jyugo, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah.," Jyugo said as Uno came over to talk to Jyugo.
Uno talked to Jyugo and Jyugo told Uno and (y/n) everything that happened on the roof.
Both were surprised but believed the Japanese teen.
"W-what I just said.... you two do believe me?," he asked.
"Yeah.," Uno said.
(Y/n) gave him a smile and a nod, "of course."
an explosion went off and the three began to run.

"Youriki, kokoriki.," the kappa said, "Get the eyesore of a 'key' first."
The electric blue haired guard slammed Jyugo against the wall.
"Jyugo!," both Uno and (y/n) shouted.
Uno got mad and attacked the kappa.
The guard knocked Uno down and dragged him by the hair.
The kappa was about to stab Uno when his sai broke and flew into Honey's hand, "You are forcing me to save someone who is not a woman! You fucking bastards!"
'Honey looks pissed.,' (y/n) thought.
"What... did you do?," the kappa asked.
"Like hell I'll tell you.," honey sneered.
Trois again made a sneak attack on the Kappa, but the kappa blocked.
"How many times do you think that will work on me?," the guard asked, "Don't make light of me!"
Trois only gave him a little smirk as Uno escaped.

Jyugo flew towards honey and Uno after Honey flicked his hand, Uno and Jyugo ran into each other.
(Y/n) realized what was happening, Honey was using some sort of wire. She could see them everywhere.
She ran to the group of males in time to see Uno looking at the tool Honey was using, a modified bullet with snare wire.
Uno started to fuss at Honey for not using his weapon until now.
Trois stood with Jyugo and the female.
The female started to look around, she felt moisture. There was water around them.
She felt the moisture.
"He's underneath us.," honey said, "There is more than likely water down there."
"There is. As much as an Olympic swimming pool.," the cold female said, "Too much for me to freeze solid and trap him in."
"Is there something you can do with it?," Uno asked.
"Yeah. But it would use up all my stored up cold." The female replied, "I'll leave this to you heroes. But I'll step in if needed."

Honey set his trap and waited for the guards to step in it.
Sure enough, the guards came charging and he triggered it.
They were trapped in by the floor panels. (Y/n) noticed how weak the panels were.
"My turn Honey. Thankfully these are wet.," she said, "Tell me if you start feeling cold."
They felt the area become colder and she froze the panels solid, like pure crystal.
Trois threw a grenade that he made into the box that held the Guards.
The grenade blew and rubble flew. "You overdid it.," Honey said.
"I thought it was perfect.," Trois replied.
Uno and Jyugo were shocked looking.
"Your power is incredible, Hana-san.," Honey said,
"Wow.," Uno commented, "You guys were incredible."

The box did not last long as the kappa blew through the side of the box, he seemed to be shivering a little bit.
"Even if you are brats, I underestimated you.," the male said, "But playtime is over."
He held up the special fan weapons he had, "But this time, I am going for the kill. I need you to hurry up and die for me."
He thrashed his fan that whipped up a large wind, honey pulled out more panels to make a shelter for the group to hide in.
His hand was bleeding from the pressure the wires were putting on them, (y/n) gasped as Trois let her go.
Honey looked at Jyugo, "bet you could not do something like this huh? Ya damn coward."
"This is bad. We're too incompatible.," Trois said, "Uno-kun. Do you know the way down?"
"Yeah.," Uno said.
"Take Jyugo and (y/n). Go down the stairs. We'll take care of this.," the French inmate said, "Just go!"

(Y/n) took the hands of Uno and Jyugo as the kappa burst through the floor.
Trois made a distraction by throwing and incendiary device.
Uno led the way of escape as Trois and honey stood against the kappa.
Jyugo stopped, "I need to go back! Please."
"Jyugo, come on. We need to escape!", Uno said back, "Come on!"
Jyugo ran back just as the winds of the kappa's fans were about to hit Honey and Trois, he cut through the wind with his blades with ease.
The kappa was shocked by Jyugo's appearance, "Just... what.... are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.4K 20
(F/n)(L/n), a 16 year old female aka inmate number 51, currently incarcerated in Nanba prison for infiltrating Area 51. Though originally placed in a...
11.8K 413 23
Being a guard was no easy task, especially one at Nanba prison. Working in the file room wasn't as demanding until you were transferred to building f...
232K 6.5K 72
Nanba Prison, the world's most formidable prison, the location is unknown but that is not important. What's important is, inmate number 1314, Sen Mi...
27.2K 735 39
Brothers Part 2 has finally arrived!! Now some messed up stuff is going down in building 5! IMPORTANT: There are manga spoilers from Chapter 31 and o...