Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Sabito and Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Rehabilitation Training
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.3
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Memes and Fanarts Pt.5
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 1
Infinity Train Movie: Part 2
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Hinokami

60.9K 618 1.1K
By GoldenFang17

Everyone murmured at each other after hearing some of Tanjiro and Zenitsu's favorite rice balls and how are those things were discovered.

"What kind of magic are they using to know our favorites and secrets without us making some notice on it?!" Zenitsu asked in shock.

"Zenitsu, they're gods, you know. And also, gods like Izuku, Dio, and Captain Price maybe knew already some of our secrets, even if we aren't noticing it." Nezuko replied.

"How could the gods know our favorite food without us noticing it? They're so amazing!" Tanjiro said.

"Their power is really an omnipotent one. Wish I can have the power to control time." Kanao said.

"And why?" Tanjiro asked in confusion.

"To fast forward the time to the future where you and I are already a family and we loved each other." Kanao replied with her usual smile.

"Eh?" Tanjiro uttered while blushing heavily.

"Shinobu, you don't like dogs, aren't you?" Giyu asked.

"Why do you have to ask me of it to this place where there are too many people?!" Shinobu yelled in anger.

"Oh, sorry." Giyu replied as he turned his back against Shinobu.

"H-Hey! I'm sorry if I yelled at you." Shinobu said as she tries to make Giyu look at her but Giyu's body is as hard as rock because Shinobu can't move an inch of it.

"Anyways, shall we start the next episode of this show?" Izuku asked.

"Yes!" Everyone replied.

"Tanjiro, Nezuko, this episode may explain the things on how you did those things in that mountain before." Dio said.

"What do you mean?" Tanjiro asked.

The scene started to where Tanjiro's sword snapped as it clashed with the demon's threads and it continuously forwards at him.

"Wh-What happened to your face before it was cured by Izuku sama in here?!" Kanao asked in worry.

"Look." Izuku replied while pointing to the screen.

Tanjiro dodges in the side to avoid his whole head being sliced into two by the thread and makes himself crash to the ground. He looks at his sword and he himself, can't believe on what he is seeing.

"Good thing that you dodged it." Kanao sighed.

"Tanjiro, how did you managed to survive if your sword is broken so bad?" Giyu asked.

Before Tanjiro answers Giyu's question, both him and Giyu were tased by Captain Price's bullets.

"Don't make a storytelling scenario here boys! This episode is lit so don't make it spoil like a prick!" Captain Price said.

'Is he rhyming words?' Izuku and Dio thought.

'No way. My sword!' Tanjiro thought as he stood up once again and the boy demon looked at him.

The screen now shows the title "Hinokami" into it.

"Hinokami means God of Fire, right?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yes it is, my boy. But, why is this episode called, Hinokami?" Gramps asked but no one replied.

'Hinokami? No... way. Could this be the episode where Tanjiro unleashed the dance?' Tanjuro thought.

"Is there a god gonna come at that fighting of Tanjiro and that stupid demon huh?!" Inosuke asked.

"Inosuke, it doesn't mean that it is named as God of Fire, means that there is a god that will join Tanjiro in his battle. But also, I'm confused as well. Why is it called Hinokami?" Kotoha asked.

"And the screen title... its different than the usual ones. Something's special here, I think." Rengoku said.

"Yeah because it is white. Am I right?" Muichiro asked but no one replied to him.

'I'll consider the silence as yeah.' Muichiro thought.

The scene started to the body of the father spider demon who starts to disintegrate after being slashed into pieces by Giyu. Inosuke catches his breath and holds his neck while breathing.

'Amazing! He's on a different level! The force of his stroke is in a different class! He's head and shoulders above the rest!

He slashed that tough-as-nails monster like tofu! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Who is this guy? I still have goosebumps, dammit!' Inosuke thought.

"Giyu is the Water Hashira. A Hashira is the highest rank of swordsman in the Demon Slayer Corps. That's why he easily defeated it because he trained to death and has one motive in his life and it is to eliminate demons without hesitation." Sabito said.

"I really don't like the color of your eyes that time, Giyu. Better put some emotions or light into it. You're making yourself look like a lifeless person!" Tsutako scolded.

"I am really trying but... I can't." Giyu replied.

"Aawwww. My poor future fiancè is whining about the image of his eyes. Your sister's right! Why don't you try to have fun for yourself sometimes when we come back to our world so that happiness will pour upon you." Shinobu said.

"Shinobu, right?" Tsutako asked.

"Yes! What is it ma'am?" Shinobu said.

"My, my. Don't call me ma'am, would you? And besides, please make Giyu be happy in his life and fend his dull emotions away from his soul. Can I rely on you for this one?" Tsutako asked.

"Yes! I will!" Shinobu replied.

'Now I got the permission from your sister, I'll be preparing a secret surprise that will make your biggest smiles land upon your face!' Shinobu thought.

Giyu looked at Inosuke who stares at him and has some sparkles around him because of the goosebumps. But Giyu, just gave him this look and he turned around to leave the wild boar behind.

"What a dumb look." Sanemi sighed.

"I admit, that would be my face if that weird boar stares at me just like that." Izuku added.

"He's cute at that time!" Shinobu giggled.

"Cute?" Giyu uttered.

"Hold up a second! Fight me, mismatched Haori! You beat that Twelve Kizuki! And I'm gonna beat you! That's how I've drawn it up! If I can do that... that'll make me the most powerful of all!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Why is it you are making things like a competition huh, Inosuke?" Yushiro asked.

"I am just proving my superiority to others and not making things as a competition!" Inosuke yelled.

'But you're doing it like a competition.' Everyone thought.

"Go back to training, idiot." Giyu replied and makes Inosuke stop his pose.

"Oof." Uzui and Dio said.

"Look at Inosuke! He poses like an idiot! Hahahahaha!" Shigeru mocked as the Kamado siblings except Nezuko and Tanjiro laughed but was spanked in the butt by Kie and Tanjuro.

"Learn how to respect others, Shigeru!" Tanjuro scolded.

"Y-Yeah... We're sorry." Shigeru and the other siblings apologized.

'I never saw father getting pissed like this! The scent of annoyance is covering his whole soul right now!' Tanjiro thought.

"That was no Twelve Kizuki or anything close to one. You can't even tell that much?" Giyu asked while preparing a rope in his hands.

"Uhm Giyu, what is that rope for?" Shinobu asked.

"Just look at the screen." Giyu replied.

"Sure I can tell! I never thought that scrub could be one of the Twelve Kizuki, either! It was Tanjiro who said it was one of the Twelve Kizuki! All I did was repeat what he said, all right?" Inosuke yelled but he was stopped when he noticed that he is being tied now on a rope and hangs on the tree.

'He's fast!' Everyone thought.

"Whoa! That's speed out there!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"H-How did you do that, Tomioka?!" Shinobu asked in shock but Giyu just facepalmed himself.

'You're a Hashira and you can't even tell how did I tie him so fast? Oh my god!' Giyu thought.

'Wewewewewewewew. What's going on? Did he just tie me up? So quick! This guy's so quick!' Inosuke thought.

"Wait, you! Come back here!" Inosuke yelled.

"Stay out of battle if you don't even realize how hurt you are." Giyu said.

"I can't hear you! Your voice is too soft, and you walk too fast! I said hold up for a second! Untie these ropes right now! Hey! Hey! Hey!!!" Inosuke yelled that the whole mountain can hear.

"He just did what is right for you, Inosuke. He doesn't want you to receive any injuries  anymore because they'll be the ones to takeover the mission for you. I hope you understand the situation at that time, Inosuke." Gyomei said.

"But I just want to ask more about him, that's all!" Inosuke defended.

"Ask him for what?" Makomo asked.

"How fast he is? How he slashed the demon without any effort?" Sabito added.

"Because he's a Hashira, Inosuke!" Everyone yelled at him.

"What is a Hashira?" Inosuke asked as everyone did the anime fall.

The scene changed to the spider house where Zenitsu still breathes to slow down the poison in his body as Shinobu still calls for him.

"Yoo-hoo!  Are you all right?" Shinobu asked.

"Gramps..." Zenitsu replied.

"Who are you calling "Gramps"? Shinobu asked.

"Just now, Gramps showed up, and told me not to give up." Zenitsu weakly replied.

"Oh. You saw your life flashing before your eyes. According to one theory, the reason one sees such images just before death is because you're searching for a way to avoid death ny going through all your past experiences and memories.

Well, not that I can say for sure, since I've never experienced it myself." Shinobu stated while she prepares her antidote for Zenitsu.

'But you will when it is in the future.' The gods thought.

Shinobu points her finger at Zenitsu's forehead and checks if the poison spreads faster.

"Right, you did a good job slowing down the poison's path with your breathing. If you hadn't been able to do that, you would've turned into a spider long ago. I'll inject you with the antidote now, okay?" Shinobu asked as she grabbed Zenitsu's short arm and injected the antidote into it.

"Eeeeeew!" Inosuke yelled.

"What the? Even you, getting disgusted by that even if you live in the mountains?" Sanemi asked in shock.

"That is one hell of a weird thing to see, scar face!" Inosuke yelled.

"What did you said?!" Sanemi angrily asked as Izuku Carolina Smashes the two and Dio uses The World and pins the two down to the ground and Captain Price fires the homing taser bullets at the two to immobilize them.

'Brutal! So scary!' Everyone thought as they see the two twitching like electrified chickens.

"Hurry! Over here, over here!" A voice of a Kakushi can be heard as they take the victims of the spider demons from their spots and recovering them from the battle.

"Our Kakushis only show up if the demons are already been taken out by the Hashiras or some high-ranked Demon Slayers. They really respect Hashiras like our master as well and also, they only follow orders from Master or to us, Hashiras." Gyomei said.

"Why they have masks on their faces?" Yushiro asked.

"For them to be cool!" Kanroji exclaimed but she received a dumb look from everyone.

"Mitsuri, better make a more funnier statement than that one. You're making yourself an embarrassment. But for me, it's funny." Iguro said.

"Really?" Kanroji said.

"Yeah. Besides, I forgave you already." Iguro said.

"Oh, Iguro!!" Kanroji exclaimed as she hugs Iguro and she didn't notice that her chest is covering his face.

'So smooth and big!' Iguro thought.

"Can we get them down? Be careful, okay?

"It's all good! Everyone's still alive!" All of the Kakushis cooperated to each other as Zenitsu rested and he closed his eyes.

"You deserve to rest at that time, Zenitsu." Shinobu said.

"Yeah. But I wonder what happened to Tanjiro when he left me?" Zenitsu asked.

The scene returned to Tanjiro who still holds the broken sword in him. He breathes heavily while finding a way on how to defeat the demon with his sword snapped.

'My sword got snapped! I can't believe it! The threads this boy is controlling...

Does this mean they're even tougher than the body of that demon I couldn't slash? Forgive me, Mr. Urokodaki, Mr. Haganezuka! Thanks to my inexperience, my sword is now broken!' Tanjiro thought.

"Hmmmm, I accept your apologies, kid! But next time, better take care of my precious weapons! And don't be too cocky against demons whom you can't handle!" Haganezuka said.

"I... I will, Mr. Haganezuka!" Tanjiro replied.

"Tanjiro, you don't have to ask forgiveness from me. I am glad that you have the bravery to face that demon even if your  sword is broken." Urokodaki said.

The threads now started to attack Tanjiro and it caused great damage on the ground and Tanjiro dodges it.

'No, this isn't the time for that! Think! Think! If I can't slash those threads, then let me get right up in his face!' Tanjiro thought while dodging the threads and he stopped for a while as he sees the demon, having those threads again on the ground, ready to attack him.

"Those threads aren't the threads that I use to imagine! And... they're so sharp and strong!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Back to your world, is there any thread user in your world, Izuku sama?" Nezuko asked.

"Nope. But I know someone who uses their tongue as threads in my own view as her weapon and tool in saving people and fighting her opponents. And, she is related to a frog!" Izuku replied.

"Frog?!" Everyone shrieked.

"Yep, she looks like a frog but she's a pretty one. And also, she isn't the girl that you usually see in everyday." Izuku replied.

"I want to meet her then! Let's see if her tongue is that amazing enough to match me!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Oh crap, this boy is really making things a competition." Izuku sighed.

'Those threads have a life of their own, and I can't get through their attacks! Even though he's holding back enough to kill me, he's still overwhelming me in this degree!' Tanjiro thought.

"Well? Do you still refuse to take back what you just said?" Rui asked but Tanjiro didn't reply.

"Fine. In that case, you'll get slashed to ribbons." Rui said as he pulled his hands and spider threads came out of nowhere to cover Tanjiro to kill him.

'I can't dodge them all!' Tanjiro thought.

Tanjiro started to cover his eyes as he doesn't want to see what will everyone see next. This made everyone look at him with confusion.

"What's the matter, Tanjiro?" Kanao asked.

"Something's not good in here." Kanae said.

Blood splattered everywhere and Rui widened his eyes including Tanjiro as both of them saw Nezuko receiving all of the threads that is about to kill Tanjiro and making Nezuko's body shred a little.

"Nezuko!!" Everyone yelled.

"Nezuko, are you all right that time?!" Zenitsu rushed at Nezuko and checks her condition.

"Hey, hey. I'm fine on that time. I just want to save nii chan from being killed." Nezuko replied.

"But I can't see you... suffer from our missions! You shouldn't bring her in your missions Tanjiro! You're just making her getting near to her death!" Zenitsu scolded.

"But Zenitsu..." Nezuko uttered.

"Are you trying to make things go on your way huh?! Well screw you! You're trying to save Nezuko from being a demon but you're putting her always in danger! I can't understand you, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu roared but was slapped hard by Nezuko in the face, making everyone gasp including the gods.

"SHUT UP, ZENITSU! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR BABBLING AGAINST NII CHAN! HE'S MY BROTHER AND I'M HIS SISTER SO IT'S NORMAL FOR US TO SACRIFICE OURSELVES FOR EACH OTHER!! WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MY STRENGTH AS A DEMON IF YOU JUST WANT ME TO HIDE ALWAYS FROM DANGER?!" Nezuko roared and making Zenitsu shiver a little.

"Ne... Nezuko..." Zenitsu uttered.

"You must believe in me, Zenitsu! I always believe in you but for me, you don't? What a shame on you." Nezuko said as she walks out of the room and entering the rest room.

"I'll talk to her. I'll make things right." Kie said as she followed her daughter.

"Now Zenitsu, you should say sorry to Tanjiro! What the hell is wrong with you?" Gramps asked.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled as he brought Nezuko's body and they ran away and hide behind a tree.

"Nezuko! Nezuko! You protected me! I'm sorry!" Tanjiro cried.

"A girl emerged from that box on his shoulders. But she has the aura of a demon!" The older sister demon said but she gasped when she saw Rui shaking after what he saw.

"Is that... That girl... Is she your sibling?" Rui asked.

"So what if she is?" Tanjiro scowled.

'The wound's so deep! Her left wrist is about to fall off! Hurry up and heal! Hurry up and heal! Hurry up and heal!' Tanjiro thought.

"See, Tanjiro?! Aren't you aware on what will happen to her always?!" Zenitsu scolded.

"Z-Zenitsu..." Tanjiro thought.

"Zenitsu, listen here, you uncultured poop! There is a reason why it happened, all right? And also, don't spout something trash on Tanjiro because he too can't believe that Nezuko did something scary for him and to make him avoid death! They're family, you hear me?! And also, you can't understand it because you don't have a family!" Sanemi angrily said.

This made Zenitsu silent and he ran to his parents and hugged them. Sanemi was punched by Genya who didn't like what his older brother said to Zenitsu..

"Nii chan! Don't say anything stupid to him! Aren't you aware that his family is here with us?! And yet, you told him that the reason why he is angry at Nezuko's moves on Tanjiro is because he doesn't have a family, come on! Better know your limits!" Genya scolded.

"I... I'm sorry." Sanemi said.

"Siblings... Siblings... The sister's been turned into a demon.

"R-Rui?" The older sister uttered.

"Yet, she stays by his side. The younger sister protected the elder brother. Risking her own life... That's a genuine bond! I want it!" Rui exclaimed.

"W-Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Please! I'm your elder sister! Don't desert me! " The older sister pleaded.

"Shut up!" Rui yelled as he slashed her with his threads and shredding her body as well as the tree that is about to crash to the ground.

"What the..." Uzui uttered.

"What is he doing?!" Takeo asked in shock.

"How he can do that to his elder sister?!" Ruka asked.

"She deserves that after running away from Inosuke." Aoi uttered.

"That is... nasty." Suma said.

"Genuine bond? Wh-What the hell is this demon wants huh? I can't understand this! He just slashed her older sister and then, his mother fears him. What the hell?!" Genya asked in annoyance.

"None of you ever managed to fulfill the roles you were given. Never. Not once." Rui coldly said.

"W-Wait. I was the elder sister you wanted, wasn't I? Give me a chance to redeem myself!" The older sister demon pleaded.

"He wanted?" Sabito asked.

"I understand now." Urokodaki said.

"Eh?" Sabito uttered.

"That Rui, is the real leader of their family. If I am not wrong, all of those family members that he has, were victims of demons or anyone who are angry at them. Maybe, he gave them a chance to live by acting as family for Rui and as a replacement, Rui will protect them from the ones who makes their life miserable and wanted to kill them. But, according to him, none of them fulfilled his wishes as elder ones in their family to protect him because they're weak. And I believe that Rui, is the demon from the Twelve Kizuki." Urokodaki stated.

"So he just wanted a family that can protect them but, none of those can't protect him? Then that's bullshit! How about his family that took care of him before! Where are they?!" Hinatsuru angrily yelled.

"Chill, my wife. Everything will be explained later. But for now, let's just watch the happenings here in this episode." Uzui said.

"In that case, go kill those people wandering all over this mountain. If you do that, I'll forgive you for what just happened." Rui said.

"F-Fine. I'll go kill them." The older sister said as her body grabbed her head and ran away from him.

"How she can do that?!" Zenitsu asked in shock.

"Because they're demons!" Captain Price yelled as he sprays his AK-47 Rifle Taser Gun at Zenitsu and making him dance crazily in mid-air.

"I can't blame the old man if he does that to our son. He's been annoying actually. Hehehe." The father of Zenitsu chuckled.

"Boy... Boy, let's talk. Come on out." Rui said.

'Boy? Talk?' Tanjiro thought.

"The thing is, I was really moved. Seeing the bond you two share gave me the chills. I doubt there are any words in this universe that can describe how moved I was.

But now the only thing left for you is death by my hand. It would be sad if it were to come to pass, right? But there's just one thing. Just ine thing that will let you escape that. Your sister... Give your sister to me. If you hand her over without a fight, I'll atleast spare your life." Rui said.

"Is he crazy!?" Makomo exclaimed.

"Woah! Shits fired yo! But why the hell he would want Nezuko from Tanjiro?!" Uzui asked.

"Because he saw Nezuko and Tanjiro's bond as a genuine one and he wanted Nezuko to do the same to him as well." Suma replied.

"That demon, I must be the one you sent at that mountain that time, Master. I should have pulverized him, you know!" Sanemi said.

"There are two Hashiras already in there, Sanemi! You should respect the reason why Master chose the two for that mission!" Rengoku scolded.

"I can't believe this..." Sanemi uttered.

"I have no idea what you're talkimg about!" Tanjiro said.

"Your little sister will be my little sister. Starting today." Rui said.

"What the hell?!" Everyone said.

"She wants Nezuko to be his sister?! For what?! For his personal needs and wish?! Well good thing... Tanjiro didn't agreed to it." Zenitsu said while lowering his head in ashame because he can't face him due to the embarrassment that he did earlier.

"That demon is a real pain in the head, you know! He just wanted a family that would take care of him. How about his previous real family?! What happened to them by the way?!" Sanemi angrily asked.

"Maybe, they were killed by Rui?" Gyomei said.

"You don't actually think I'd ever agree to that! Not to mention, Nezuko's not a thing! She has her own feelings and will! There's no way she'll ever be your sister!" Tanjiro said.

"It's all right. No need to worry. Because I'll create a bond between us. I'm stronger than you. I'm talking about the bond of terror. I'll teach her what will happen if she defies me." Rui said.

"I've had enough of this crazy talk! Using terror to shackle someone hand and foot is not the bond of a family! Unless you fix that basic misunderstanding, you'll never get what you desire!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Yeah! You tell him Tanjiro!" Kanroji cheered.

"Tanjiro, I'm sorry if I yelled at you earlier. I was really wrong about Nezuko. I acted like I was his husband or what, I'm sorry. It seems like, I was already beyond my limits towards her." Zenitsu said.

"No need to ask for that. I understand too why you raged just like that. Besides, she would never get herself killed because she's a demon and she knows what she's doing." Tanjiro said.

"But still, Monitsu, you acted like an idiot earlier!" Inosuke yelled.

"Yeah, I know. And it was a naughty one to do." Zenitsu sighed.

"Good grief, they're back at it." Izuku sighed.

"Look, Nezuko and Kie has returned!" Hanako exclaimed as the two returned to their seats and Nezuko didn't look at Zenitsu who is about to approach her.

"Zenitsu, give her some time." Tanjiro said to Zenitsu who just nodded and returned to his seat.

"So irritating. Would you mind not shouting? We don't see eye to eye, do we?" Rui said.

Tanjiro drops his box and walks with courage to face Rui.

"I'll never hand Nezuko over to you!" Tanjiro said.

"That's okay, I guess, I'll just kill you and then take her." Rui said.

"I'll cut off your head first!" Tanjiro said.

"That's the spirit! I'd like to see you try it. That is, if you can actually defeat a Twelve Kizuki like me!" Rui said as he shows his right eye the mark of the "Lower Five" on it and confirming that he is the Twelve Kizuki that the Mother Spider Demon warned Tanjiro about.

"Lower Five?!" The Hashiras exclaimed.

"Y-You faced... the Lower Five of the Twelve Kizuki?" Muichiro uttered.

"Tanjiro has the experience already to fight one. I was wrong at him before." Oyakata said.

"I underestimated this kid. But still, how can he survive fighting this demon when Giyu or Shinobu saves him from him? Did he run away?" Sanemi uttered.

"Tanjiro, I can't believe that you really faced a Twelve Kizuki in that time! I am really jealous of you!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Eh? No any violent reactions or what?" Tanjiro asked in confusion.

"No! Since Zenitsu acted like a crying raccoon earlier, I acted normal just now!" Inosuke replied.

'Can't believe this! He said Zenitsu and my name, correctly!' Tanjiro thought.

"Is he really strong, Tanjiro?!" Kanroji asked.

"Do you think I have a chance against him, Tanjiro?" Shinobu asked.

"His creepy face makes me want to go home!" Hanako cried.

"Family... A father has his role as the father? And the mother has her role as the mother. The parents protect the children, and the elder brother and sister protect their younger siblings.

No matter what. At the risk of their own lives. The way I see it, if you don't understand your own role, there's no reason for you to live. What about you? What is your role?

Your role is to relinquish your younger sister to me and disappear. If you can't do that, your only option is to die. Because you can't defeat me." Rui said.

"Nii chan's role to our lives is a big and a brave boy who is willing to work hard everyday to make our life happy and easy! He also protects us from any kind of harm and lets himself be the one to be harmed instead of us! You demon don't deserve to have a family if you can't understand the simple definition at it! You're making me sick!!" Takeo roared.

"Oh..." Muichiro uttered.

"My..." Shinobu said.

"GOODNESS!!" Izuku exclaimed, making everyone looked at him like he is a weirdo.

"What? I am just making things cool, you know!" Izuku defended.

'You aren't. You are making yourself look like an idiot.' The two gods thought

'Lower Five... Just as I thought! That power... This kid is a true Twelve Kizuki! It won't be easy to slash those threads. What should I do? With this broken sword... If that kid's neck turns out to be tougher than the threads...' Tanjiro thought.

"I don't like that look in your eyes. Glittering like that... What a fool you are. Don't tell me... you think you're going to beat me?" Rui asked as he pulled his threads and Tanjiro saw that Rui pulls Nezuko away from Tanjiro.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Noooo!!" Zenitsu cried.

"That pesky thread user. I can't blame Tanjiro if he can't slash those because of his crappy blade!" Yushiro said.

"Nezuko isn't looking good at that time. Her injuries are still wounding her and now that demon got her, its making the situation worse." Tamayo said.

"All right, I've taken her now. Now, do you recognize what your own role is?" Rui asked.

"Let her go!" Tanjiro yelled and starts to charge at Rui.

"But I told you I'd spare your life at least, if you didn't defy me." Rui said.

"Only cowards would ask for that sparing of yours!" Zenitsu yelled.

"And also, we're not the humans like you're thinking off. We're not gonna back off until we make sure that our loved ones will be safe!" Tanjiro added.

Nezuko raised her hand and slashed Rui's face, making it bleed a little and Rui pulls the threads to the ground to hit Tanjiro but Tanjiro dodges it in a limbo way as 5 Threads attacks him.

"Nezuko's gone!" Tanjiro said.

Blood from above spewed his sword as he looked above, he saw Nezuko being wrapped up with the threads in her whole body and makes her bleed as well.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Rui deserves to be killed so bad! I want to see how Giyu or Lady Shinobu kills him!" Zenitsu angrily said.

"Uhm..." Shinobu uttered but Captain Price points his rifle already at the two.

"I'm scared! Save me!" Shinobu said as she leaped into Giyu and hugs him like she is a Tarsier.

'Her body is so soft.' Giyu thought while poking Shinobu's shoulder.

"I'm sure that's not enough to kill her. After all, she's a demon. But it looks like I'll have to teach her a lesson after all. I'm going to let her bleed for a while. If she doesn't learn to be docile, I'll just leave her like that until daybreak... and let her roast a bit." Rui said.

"You let Nezuko... Let her go!" Tanjiro yelled.

Tanjiro charged at Rui but Rui throws his threads at Tanjiro and making him stumble to the ground. Rui approached him and kicks him hard in the face to send him upwards.

Tanjiro spewed blood and Rui punched him to the side and making him breathe heavily once again.

"Look, you... I'm sure I'm mistaken, but... You don't think that if you get close enough to me, you can chop off my head, do you? Fine by me. Here. Give it a shot." Rui said while offering his body to Tanjiro.

"Hit his body so hard, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu yelled.

"B-But..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Sad to say but, if his sword didn't snapped, he might have killed him at that time he opens himself up for any attacks." Rengoku said.

'His blade is so tough at that time.' Tanjiro thought.

Tanjiro yelled and he attacks Rui but he dodges it and punched Tanjiro away. Tanjiro spins towards Rui to slash his neck but it clinged to the neck like it is a metal.

'The blade... won't go through!' Tanjiro thought as he grunted hard to push his blade to his neck.

"This is bad!" Haganezuka cried.

"His neck is like... a metal." Makomo said.

"So killing a Twelve Kizuki with a nichirin blade and a simple slash... no, a breathing form skill on it, won't be enough to kill a demon like him, it means that they're beyond on our imaginations!" Sabito said.

"Didn't I tell you? You have no chance against me." Rui coldly said as he kicks Tanjiro away and making him crash to the ground.

"My body is more durable than any thread I manipulate. If you can't even slash those threads, you don't have a chance in hell of slashing my neck." Rui said.

Nezuko grunted the threads as she tries to make herself free from the threads to save Tanjiro from Rui but she can't because of the hardness of the threads.

"I can't save him that time because of those damned threads!" Nezuko cried.

"It's all right. Both of you are dealing with a strong demon. So, it means that, both of you aren't in that form to match him in terms of skill, strength, amd everything he has." Tanjuro said.

"How can Tanjiro survive against him before the Hashiras kill it?" Zenitsu asked.

'S-So powerful. His power is on a different level than any other demon I've fought! So, this is a Twelve Kizuki's... The power of a demon closely related to Kibutsuji?' Tanjiro thought.

Nezuko still grunted to make herself break free from the threads and Rui is now pissed on her.

"You're making too much noise. Quiet down a bit." Rui said as he gripped the threads on Nezuko more harder and making her cry in pain.

"Stop that!" Tanjiro yelled.

"I'm your elder brother now. Enough of that infernal wailing." Rui said.

"I won't be a young sister to a bastard and a motherfucker like you!" Nezuko yelled.

"Eeeeh?!" Everyone shrieked.

"Price, you mothetfucker. What have you've done to her?" Dio asked in worry.

"Holy heavens, save me from these chaotic place." Izuku sighed.

'Calm down! Don't get emotional! If you keep this up, you'll be playing right into his hands!' Tanjiro thought.

Nezuko fell asleep after receiving the pain Rui gave to her.

"Did she pass out? Is she asleep? This demon has an unique aura. There's something about her that's not like the rest of us. Interesting." Rui said.

"I can tell that she's different because she doesn't obtain any Blood Demon Art. And also, she isn't regenerating her wounds fast like the evil demons does." Tamayo said.

'Concentrate! Control your breathing! Unleash the most precise, final Form!

Total Concentration...' Tanjiro now charged at Rui as he is preparing for the strongest Form of the Water Breathing.

"You still don't realize how futile it is?" Rui said as he raised the threads towards Tanjiro but Tanjiro slashed it by his rotating movements. Making Rui gasp.

"Oh boy! He slashed it!" Gramps exclaimed.

"Does it mean that... he can slash his neck now?" Yuichiro asked.

"Maybe, because he slashed his threads just now." Muichiro replied.

'Water Breathing! Tenth Form, Constant Flux!' Tanjiro now unleashes the Tenth and final Form the Water Breathing as a Water Dragon is formed in his attack.

"Coooooool!" The Kamado siblings cooed.

"So that's the Tenth Form of the Water Breathing... Constant Flux?" Rengoku asked.

"This is a form that gets more and more powerful with each rotation that he puts in. So Tanjiro is now trying to match himself against Rui? Good job." Giyu said.

"Tanjiro, I can't believe that, you're the one that unleash all of the Water Breathing Forms and using it against your enemies." Sabito said.

'I slashed them! I was able to slash the threads!' Tanjiro thought.

'Gathering force with each rotation... This could be trouble.' Rui thought.

"Now Rui also can feel that Tanjiro has a chance against him! He can do this!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Chop his head Tanjiro!" Inosuke yelled.

'I can do it! If I can keep closing the distance between us, I can defeat him!' Tanjiro thought while rushing at Rui.

"Hey... You don't think these threads are at maximum strength, do you? Blood Demon Art... Cutting Thread Cage." Rui said as a cage of bloody threads emerged from above to cover Tanjiro alongside with the dragon of change in him.

"I have no more use for you. Goodbye." Rui said as he pulled his thread and making the cage closer to Tanjiro.

"What the?!" Everyone yelled.

"That's his Blood Demon Art?!" Yushiro asked in worry.

"No!" Kie cried.

"How can Tanjiro survive that?" Rengoku asked.

"This is bad for Tanjiro. Do something special, kid!" Gyomei said.

'No good! I can't slash these threads! I'm still not getting enough spin! These are giving off a totally different scent than the other threads! But I can't afford to lose no matter what! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna lose! I'm...' Tanjiro thought as the screen shows the happenings and events in Tanjiro's life before until now.

"What is that?" Shigeru asked.

"Memories of Tanjiro from the past until now. So, he must be dead right now? So, how did he survived?" Urokodaki said.

The scene changed to a young Tanjiro and Nezuko who are both dancing and playing with their instruments.

'Nezuko's so cute!' Zenitsu thought.

'Tanjiro looks so jolly and also, cute before!' Kanao thought.

Their father can be seen sitting inside of their house and watching the two of his children dance.

'Father...' Tanjiro narrated.

"So... you saw it... too?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes, I did." Tanjuro replied with a smile.

"Oi! What do you mean?!" Inosuke asked.

'Tanjiro... Breathe. Get your breathing under control and become Hinokami.' Tanjuro said. This made Tanjiro remember the dance that his father used to do before.

"Become Hinokami? Wai- What?" Kanroji asked.

"Become the God of Fire? What are you talking about, Mr. Kamado?" Uzui asked.

"God of Fire? Tanjiro?! What the hell?!" Inosuke yelled.

"He become the God of Fire itself? Is he making any statement for Tanjiro or what?" Yushiro asked.

"My children, just watch what will happen. I believe that their secret in their family will be revealed." Oyakata said.

(Play this to feel the thrill.)

The scene changed to a place where torches can be seen are being placed and surrounding a space in the middle of it.

'Tanjiro? Look. It's your father's kagura dance. Our family works with fire, so to ward off injuries and disasters, we ofder this dance to Hinokami, along with our prayers, on New Year's Day.' Kie said as his father with an attire like a Fire God appeared and dances the Hinokami Kagura with some moves on it.

"So you're a family works with... fire?" Rengoku uttered.

"Aside from being a charcoal seller, there is something more that the Kamado family is related to. And it is being related with fire!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"Now, what will happen if they remember this one?" Uzui asked.

'Hey, Mother... How can father dance like that in the snow for so long when he's so frail?' Tanjiro asked.

'Cute!!' Every girls thought.

'Nezuko's so cute when she is young and asleep!' Zenitsu and Yushiro thought.

'I bet my lungs would freeze.' Tanjiro said.

'There's a breathing technique. A way to breathe so that you won't exhaust yourself, no matter how much you move.' Tanjuro said while headpatting Tanjiro.

'Breathe?' Tanjiro asked.

'Right. If you can master the correct way to breathe, you'll be able to dance, forever, too. The cold won't bother you, either. Tanjiro, if nothing else, make sure this kagura and these earrings get passed to you uninterrupted. That's what I promised.' Tanjuro said as the screen blacked out.

"Passed to him, uninterrupted?" Oyakata asked.

"Something is being passed down to Tanjiro? And what is it?" Urokodaki asked.

Tanjiro widened his eyes as his breathing started to heat up once again as the Dragon of Change of the Water Breathing, now transformed into a Dragon of The God of Fire.

"Hinokami Kagura, Dance!" Tanjiro yelled as he now slashes the threads more easier because of the new breathing form he uses and the fire that blazes in his broken blade.

Everyone was shocked except Tanjiro and Tanjuro who both know that it will happen on that fight against Rui.

"Th-That is a... breathing related to the Sun Breathing User if I'm not wrong!" Oyakata exclaimed.

"What?!" Everyone yelled.

"So this is the dance that Mr. Kamado is mentioning earlier? And it is so majestic!" Uzui said.

"Despite how it looks, its power, its sharpness and movements, I can tell that, it is really closely related to the Sun Breathing!" Oyakata replied.

"You mean the... First Breathing user of all? Impossible."  Sanemi said.

"So Tanjiro has his own breathing form! How you didn't come up with this before Tanjiro when we are training you way back then?" Urokodaki asked in amazement.

"I... I don't even know. I already forgot that breathing when father died." Tanjiro replied.

"I see. So this kid now has his own breathing. Now, Tanjiro now can make his own title now in the Hashiras in the future!" Urokodaki exclaimed.

"Fire God Hashira would be the name that I'll call to him." Oyakata said.

"Sounds good, Master!" Rengoku said.

"Wow." Muichiro uttered.

"I can't believe that this kid has a magnificent breathing. Praise the gods who gave him this much talent! Namu Amida Butsu!" Gyomei said.

"Tanjiro is now the Fire God himself! Hey Tanjiro! Fight me, the King of the Mountains!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Tanjiro, your breathing is more amazing than mine! I can't believe that you have an original breathing that came from your ancestors but you never used it because you forgot about it. You're really a fantastic guy!" Zenitsu said.

"F-F-Flamboyant!! This kid , I consider him now the God of Flamboyance among all! Despite the Fire God himself, he is also now the God of the Flaming Flamboyance!!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Yeah, and he looks more badass if that happens!" Kanroji added.

"He is now acting the Fire God himself against Rui. And the beauty of his breathing form and his movements, are also, fantastic." Shinobu uttered.

'Tanjiro, so this is how you weakened Rui? I can tell that, you're stronger than me. You can surpass every Hashira in here if you trained like one.' Giyu thought.

"This kid... never stops to amaze everyone. Including me, can't believe that he has a royal breathing form that is really related to the very first breathing user and creator. I can say that he is... above us Hashiras when he masters that breathing." Sanemi said.

"S-Sun breathing user? So he is related to the man who created the breathing forms from before? Wow! Amazing Tanjiro. Maybe my father knows too everything about that Breathing Technique!" Rengoku said.

"Your father?" Tanjiro asked.

"His Father is the former Flame Hashira. And also, he has a book where they written the history of the users of the Flame and the Sun breathing users. Including the Dance of the Fire God itself." Ruka replied.

"All I have to do is to get that book and show it to you!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

"I see. Well, I can't wait for it!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Tanjiro now looks like the Fires of the Fire God possessed him! What can you say Lady Tamayo?" Yushiro asked in excitement.

"He really is a wonderful child. He has an ability that even us didn't expected to see from him. He is the chosen one to defeat Muzan in the future." Tamayo said.

"Tanjiro, you're... amazing! Can I do this to you?" Kanao said as she kissed Tanjiro in the lips.

"Eh?!" Tanjiro gasped.

"I can't hide my love for you, Tanjiro! And... I'm sorry if I did that so surprisingly." Kanao replied.

"Uhm..." Tanjiro uttered while blushing madly.

'He's so cute when he's blushing!' Kanao thought.

"Kanao... I liked the kiss as well." Tanjiro replied.

"Really?" Kanao asked.

"Yep. Because I love you too." Tanjiro replied as he and Kanao both kissed in the lips.

"What a loving couple!" Everyone cooed.

"The threads..." Rui uttered as he released more of his threads to Tanjiro to make him stop from attacking him. The threads made Tanjiro's head and shoulder bleed but didn't make him stop.

'Don't stop! Keep running! If you stop now, it'll bring on the repercussions of forcibly switching from Water Breathing to Hinokami Dance Breathing! When that happens, I'll be immobile for a while! That's why I gotta do it now! Run! You gotta protect Nezuko! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' Tanjiro roars as he slashes the threads out of his way.

"Cutting the threads now is not a problem anymore for Tanjiro! Finish him, Tanjiro!" Sabito cheered.

"His movements are way faster than he moves in the Water Breathing state. Cool!" Makomo added.

"Rui's fucked up now for getting Nezuko away from Tanjiro!" Zenitsu said.

"Defeat him, Tanjiro!!" Everyone cheered.

'This guy...' Rui thought as he jumped backwards to dodge Tanjiro's attacks and avoiding being slashed by his new style of breathing and now, Tanjiro sees the Opening Thread in his neck.

'I see the Opening Thread! You gotta take him down now! Even if it means... getting slasbed by him at the same time!' Tanjiro thought.

"So, he planned to sacrifice and give his all to make sure the defeat of Rui? How brave you are, Tanjiro!" Kotoha said.

"He can win even without making yourself getting hurt." Nezuko said.

'Nezuko... Nezuko... Wake up, Nezuko.' Kie said as she tries to wake Nezuko from her sleep.

'You have to save your brother. I know you can do it now, Nezuko. Do your best. Please, Nezuko. Or your brother will be killed, too!' Kie cried.

"So your mom too has shown up to you that time?" Shinobu asked.

"Yes. And she made me unlock my power." Nezuko replied.

"Power?" Everyone asked.

Nezuko now opens her eyes as she is now about to unleash her Blood Demon Art.

'Blood Demon Art... Exploding Blood!' Nezuko gripped her hand as the blood around the threads started to transform into flames and gushes now into Rui who holds the threads in his hands.

"Blood Demon Art?!" Everyone yelled.

"So she has her Blood Demon Art! And, it is also related to fire as well!" Tamayo exclaimed.

"Both of the Kamado siblings has unlocked their hidden powers that came from their ancestors. Now, the two of them can be considered a formidable duo if they both trained hard until they master their unique skills." Urokodaki said.

"Now that's a Blood Demon Art!" Kanroji said.

"She burned all of Rui's threads! That kid is fucked up now!" Uzui said.

"Let's go! Tanjiro and Nezuko!!" Zenitsu cheered louder as everyone cheered as well. Nezuko ran into Zenitsu and hugs him.

"Nezuko!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Zenitsu, I'm sorry if I slapped you earlier. It was just like you're overreacting to what you saw earlier and I hope you understand it from now on. And also, I still love you!" Nezuko said.

Zenitsu started to cry like a crybaby and he hugs back Nezuko. He is about to kiss her but Tanjiro, Tanjuro, Kie, and the Kamado siblings locked their eyes on him.

'Oh crap!' Zenitsu thought.

Tanjiro now comes out from the flames on Nezuko and slashes his blade to Rui's  neck and the sound of the blade crashing to the neck can be heard.

'No way! The threads burned and snapped!' Rui thought.

"The bond between Nezuko and me... can't be... severed by anyone!" Tanjiro yelled as the blade now glowed and making Rui's neck start to sever as Tanjiro now finally slashed Rui's neck in a circular motion and making his head throw away as the screen now shifted to the Kamado family and with the background song of it.

"Amazing!" Everyone cooed.

"I admit, this is the best episode that I have watched in the whole series. Tanjiro and Nezuko, you're both amazing! I give you my praise with honesty and happiness!" Genya said.

"Thank you, Genya!" Tanjiro said.

"Tanjiro, from now on, start to train in my dojo as we come home. Your breathing suits to my training regimen!" Rengoku exclaimed.

"Yo kid! Don't be afraid to come to my Dojo soon! We'll increase its flamboyance and the swiftness of its movements! Is that okay with you?" Uzui asked.

"Y-Yeah!" Tanjiro replied.

"Tanjiro!! Come to my dojo as well soon. I'll add more great movements to your Dance of The Fire God breathing so that you'll surpass us all!" Kanroji said.

"Thank you, Kanroji san!" Tanjiro replied.

"If you want to come to my dojo soon, I'll be waiting for you to come. We'll increase that strength of your breathing if you want to." Muichiro said.

"Thank you, Muichiro san!" Tanjiro replied.

"Come to my dojo as well. For your body to resist all the pain and stress that your body makes when it is in Hinokami form." Gyomei said.

"I'll accept your offer, Gyomei san!" Tanjiro replied.

"We'll spar soon when we got home! Let's see if you deserve that title and that breathing." Sanemi said.

"Challenge accepted!" Tanjiro replied.

"Tanjiro, just make sure to entertain Misturi when both of you train soon." Iguro said.

"I will!" Tanjiro replied.

"Tanjiro? Me and Giyu can't train you in terms of that breathing but, we can teach you on your movements and sharpen your senses as well! What do you think?" Shinobu asked.

"That will be a great idea! Thank you Shinobu san!" Tanjiro replied.

"I can't make any teachings for Tanjiro anymore since he is already mastering the breathing according on his way. I hope that he'll master that Hinokami breathing as soon ad possible when the time comes." Giyu said, making Urokodaki nod.

"Tanjiro, I pray that I can see you as the one, destined to kill Muzan in the future. And also, find a way to bring Nezuko back into a human." Oyakata said.

"I will, Master!" Tanjiro replied.

"Tanjiro, congratulations on obtaining the Hinokami Kagura Breathing. I hope you use it more wisely and with more power in the future." Tanjuro said.

"Thank you for this father. Without you, I can't learn this dance and maybe, I may get killed by Rui on that time." Tanjiro said.

The scene now changed to Tanjiro and Nezuko who came out from the drawings

"I wonder why I suddenly remembered the Hinokami Kagura at that moment. Thanks, father." Tanjiro said and Nezuko agrees to it.

"Thanks to that, I was able to slice through that demon's neck with my blade! Thanks to you, too, Nezuko!" Tanjiro said.

"Hmmmph!" Nezuko happily replied.

"This week, I have a Taisho secret about the Kamado Family! After every festival, Father and Mother would always toast rice crackers for us. Those were good times, making loud cracking noises while we ate them!" Tanjiro said as Nezuko hugs him.

"Thanks, Nezuko. There is no time to bask in memories, right?" Tanjiro asked as Nezuko agreed with it.

"Next, Episode 20, "Pretend Family"!  Did I actually... defeat a Twelve Kizuki?" Tanjiro asked as the screen turned off.

Greetings! Here you go, the long awaited chapter you have waited since you were born! Just kidding! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and also, I pray that you will still like the upcoming chapters of this book as we are few chapters away from the end and also, thank you for liking my book as well. I hope that I got the expectations you wanted on this chapter. Thank you and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 20 12
Uni who was saved by Tomioka Giyuu, has been training under him since that day. After bumping into another demon slayer, Uni was stuck with another g...
1.5K 39 11
Tanjiro was on a mission like any other, but what happens when this mission turns into a completely different task. The demon slayer must find a way...
39.7K 690 40
In this story, Tanjiro wasn't able to become a human after the fight against muzan and becomes the new king of demons. Now in the modern era, tanjiro...
92.6K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...