Something Greater (Something...

By goldenjarry

Tour is over for Jenelle. She's back in the offices of MTV in Melbourne with new work partner Mason Andrews... More

Reviews
Welcome Back...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Harry Styles.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (Final)
Bye my loves x

Chapter 25

16K 439 87
By goldenjarry

Angus POV

I couldn't believe my little sis was up the duff. I never would have imagined my Jen who this time last year I was travelling the world with, who had just gotten into a relationship with this kid, was now pregnant.

Considering I was marrying Gem, who was Harry's sister, this baby would be my family now, my own little nephew or niece. It was a trip to think how much really had changed over the last year and a half.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have pictured going on tour last year, ending up in me being married by the end of this week, and Jen pregnant to the guy she claimed she had no interest in on the plane ride over to the UK.

I knew Gem and I wanted to keep this wedding under wraps, and I definitely didn't want to announce it now that Jen and Harry had revealed their big news, so I had someone else in mind to help us plan this out.

Everyone was headed back to Jen's place, and Gem and I would be staying in my old apartment that my mate still lived in. Since we were walking distance from where I wanted to go, I told the others I wanted to hang around a little bit and we'd find our own way back to the city.

"So are you loving Melbourne babe? Still want to get married here?" I asked Gemma as we walked hand in hand down the beach.

"It's nice to see this part of Melbourne, all I've seen is the city part of it. Melbourne doesn't hold the fondest memories for us, the last time I was here I left you."

It was true, the last time Gemma was here we got into an argument over her treating Jen like crap, and she decided to go back to England to calm herself down.

"Well we'll have some good memories to go home with now. I'll even take you down to my hometown while we're here, it's a pretty cool costal town you'll like it."

"I'd like that, and yes of course I still want to get married here, we just have to figure out what exactly we're even going to do for it, we only have a few days to plan this!" She pointed out.

"Babe have you ever known me not to have the best plans ever?"

"Oh you mean like the time you wanted to re-enact that scene from dirty dancing, and I went flying over the couch and hit my head?"

"Come on you have to see the humour in that by now!" I found it funny, we looked so stupid doing it.

"You know what I find humorous about the situation? You sleeping on the couch that night!"

"Fair enough, but seriously this is a good idea and I reckon you'll like it!"

"Fine what is it? Enlighten me my love," she sighed, I knew she probably thought this was going to be another dumb idea of mine, but she was going to be proven wrong.

"Okay you know Lauren, Jen's mum?"

"Yeah I met her backstage at a show remember, you introduced us!"

"Yeah I remember, but have I ever told you what she does for a living?"

"No I don't think you have, or I just can't remember!"

"Well she's an event manager, so she whips up events for a living! How would you feel about her planning our wedding? I trust her to do an amazing job, and I know she will because we're really close, we'll still have full say but she knows how to plan all that stuff pretty quick."

Lauren was like a second mum to me, so having her plan my wedding would make up for the fact I couldn't have my own parents involved, because we wanted it as a surprise.

"You know what Angus? That's probably one of your smarter ideas actually! She's not going to let it slip to Jen or anything though is she?"

"Nah she wouldn't! But this means she'd have to come is that okay? I know you wanted just our parents and Jen and Harry!"

"No absolutely, I know you adore her parents, you seem close, so of course I'd want them there! Besides they're going to be apart of my life forever now that their daughter is having my brothers baby!"

I was glad she approved of the idea, this was going to make the whole wedding planning much easier. Besides, I was a dude, planning a wedding wasn't really my area of expertise.

"So where does she live?" Gemma asked me as we continued to walk.

"Just there," I pointed to Jen's parents house.

"Oh so that's why we stayed behind eh? You knew I'd agree to this so here we are conveniently at her house!" She slapped my arm gently and laughed.

"Yeah, I didn't think you'd say no, you haven't been planning anything yet, and neither have I. We're pretty much the same person babe, planning weddings isn't on top of our talent list!" I laughed and she nodded in agreement.

"I feel like we should have brought her something! Are we just going to turn up and be like hi plan our wedding?" Gemma was always sceptical about everything, and I was the complete opposite, so we balanced each other out in that way.

"My presence is her present!"

"You're so full of yourself babe," she rolled her eyes at me.

"And that's why you're marrying me, because you wouldn't have me any other way!" I flung my arm around her neck, and kissed the side of her head as we walked up to Lauren's door.

"Mum I'm home!" I spoke into the speaker next to the door bell. Jen's parents had a pretty good security system set up, so they could talk to whoever was at the front door from inside, and vice versa.

I heard the familiar sound of her clicking heels on the tiles, that woman lived in heels and I didn't understand it at all. Jen and Sam barely wore heels, both of them lived in their chucks and flats, so they definitely didn't take after their mum in that sense.

"What are you doing here?!" Lauren opened the door quickly letting out an excited shriek, and immediately attached herself to me.

"In the country or at your doorstep?" I laughed.

"Still have a mouth on you don't you!" She squashed my face between her palms before pulling back.

"Gemma, nice to see you again sweetie, he hasn't been giving you too much grief has he?" She hugged Gemma and let us into the house.

"He keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!" They both laughed, and Lauren lead us into the lounge.

"Mmm I bet! So what are you two doing here? Jen mentioned you were coming into town, but I thought I'd have to go into the city to see you!"

"Well we actually wanted to ask you a favour. Don't feel pressured into it or anything, but we decided we want to get married while we're down here," I began, and her eyes widened in surprise at the mention of us getting married now.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked in disbelief, "When? Where? Wait what's the favour?" She finally calmed down and realisation hit that I had come here for a reason.

"Well we haven't decided which day or where, we're not great at planning since we've been engaged for ages now and haven't planned anything. So I thought to myself who is the best event planner I know, and you were at the top of that list!"

"Always a sweet talker aren't you Gus! So you want me to plan your wedding?"

"Well if you're not too busy, we want someone we can trust, and we want this to be a surprise, so we don't want anyone to know until the day of!" I explained to her.

"I thought the first wedding within the family I would be planning was one of my daughters, but you're like a son to me, you've always been so good to Jen, and Ryan and I really appreciate it! So I would be honoured to plan your wedding," she squeezed my hand and agreed to this chaos.

"I guess we're officially family now, since Jen's having my little niece or nephew!"

"You know about that?"

"Yeah her and Harry just told us all, we had lunch over in the park up the road. Jen wanted to show Gemma's parents where she grew up," I told her.

"So you're telling me my daughter was in the area, and didn't bother to come say hi?"

"Well we came straight from the airport, I guess she wanted to get Anne and Robin settled in, she didn't know we were coming here!"

"I'll have to give her a call! I haven't even met the father of my grandchild's parents yet!"

"Robin is our step dad," Gemma explained. "My dad isn't here, he couldn't get off work so he wasn't able to come down."

"Oh okay. Is he going to be okay with you getting married without him there?" She asked her.

"Well he's going to have to be, I struggled getting the right Visa and all that so I could marry here, plus Angus has already moved his life to the UK for me, the least we could do is marry in his home country for his parents."

The fact Gemma was still willing to marry me without her dad being here, only made me love her all the more. I told her on the plane ride over we didn't have to do this, but she was adamant we would go back to the UK married. I guess this is what marriage was about, making sacrifices for your partner, no matter what you were losing.

"Okay well, let's plan a wedding then!" Lauren clapped her hands once, and disappeared into her bedroom, returning with her note book.

The whole process was as gruelling as I expected it to be. They got stuck into what kind of flowers they liked, music and food, while I sat here and agreed to it all just because I wasn't that fussed on whether our cake had cream cheese filling, or chocolate.

By the end of it all, we had decided we would get married this Friday, and Lauren had suggested we do it on her dad's luxury yacht. I hadn't met him before, but I knew the guy was loaded and he didn't like Ryan, that's pretty much all that was ever said about him.

She told us she had access to the boat whenever she wanted, as her dad continuously tried to make up for the hard time he gave her while she was pregnant with Jen. It came with its own driver upon request, and she assured us she'd have it all set up for us come Friday.

The only thing we had to do now was I had to get a tux, which Lauren volunteered Ryan to help me with, and she would help Gem with the dress.

In four days time, this girl sitting next to me, the one girl who had ever made me believe in marriage in the first place, would be my wife, and I couldn't bloody wait.

...

Sam POV

I was a little disappointed to see Rob standing at the bottom of my balcony calling my name. I didn't want some kind of Romeo and Juliet moment or anything, but a part of me had hoped it would have been Calum standing down there making some kind of declaration of love.

I guess this really was over if he had sent his friend over to get his things. I didn't even know where to start, his stuff was all over the place. His clothes were in my draws and in my laundry, his aftershaves in my bathroom, his guitar in the lounge where he left it, and the cheesy oversized bear he got me on Valentine's Day was on my bed where I kept it.

I regretted more than anything that I ended things the way I did, but I hated him more for the fact he just gave up so easily, and obviously wanted all traces of him out of my life. Maybe he wanted this all along, and I was the one brave enough to do it.

I sat there on my bed, and hugged the stupid bear, crying into it wishing the last twenty four hours were just a bad, horrible, very real feeling dream, and Cal would walk through my door right now and tell me he loved me.

"Sammy," a voice broke me from my meltdown, and the sound of my door shutting immediately followed.

"Calum?" I snapped my head to the direction of my door, and I was shocked to see him standing there.

"Did you seriously think you could break up with me over the phone, then turn your phone off so I couldn't explain myself?" He wasn't sad, nor was he broken, he was angry. I could hear the emotion in his voice, but the look of disappointment on his face told me he resented me for this.

"I..." I tried to explain myself before he cut me off.

"No, you don't get to talk, it's my turn! How could you even do that Sam? We've been together for how long now? Almost a year and a half, and you think you can dump me over the phone and then ignore me for what? The rest of your life? That's not how this works! When two people love each other they don't completely ruin what they have then forget it like it didn't matter! Is that why you want? You want to throw this all away like it meant nothing to you?" Now the hurt was starting to show in his trembling voice. He was holding back the tears, and this was the same voice I remember hearing the last time we came close to breaking up.

"It's not what I want Calum, but it's clearly what you want!" I stood up and threw my hands in the air like a crazy person. He drove me insane, but he had every right to be mad at me.

"How the f*ck did you come up with that conclusion? I love you more than anything, do you think I would fly here to work this out if I wanted to throw this all away like it meant nothing?" He rose his voice at me.

"You obviously want the life the other three guys crave so badly! You want to party, and screw a bunch of groupies who have no self respect, all while you don't have to worry about your stupid little girlfriends back home! I'm giving you the opportunity to have that life Calum! Take it! Go get so wasted every single night that you don't even remember the name of the girl you wake up next to, and you won't have to worry about your stupid little girlfriend back in Australia!" I rose my voice even louder.

"Who says I want that? Did I ever tell you I did? Did you hear those words come out of my mouth?" He questioned me.

"You spoke for all of you! You said you're on tour, and when you're young you want to enjoy it and not worry about girlfriends back home!" I reminded him of what he managed to get out in the phone call.

"THEY! That's what THEY want Sammy! Not me! I couldn't give a shit less about drinking and having the most hook ups! Why would I ruin a perfectly good relationship I have at home, for one night of being a sleazy d*ckhead? While they all screw around, they'll have no one to come home to at the end of it! Whereas I do, I have something to look forward to when I go home, and that's you! How could you ever think I would belittle what we have, and want the life they have, all while giving up the life we have? Is that how little you think of me?"

His anger slowly turned into hurt, and I hated myself for ever doubting how much our relationship meant to him. I had to plead insanity for this, there was no other explanation for what I did! How could I have been so stupid to ever think Calum was looking for a way out of this? I was the idiot in all this, not him.

"I'm sorry, I just jumped to conclusions and didn't even think before I acted!" I sobbed, he probably hated me for this, and I didn't blame him.

"No you didn't think at all, you never think about how much I love you, and how I would never hurt you!"

"I can't help my insecurities Calum! I look at my sister and her relationship, and how easily they have fallen apart in the past, and I can't help but feel like we could fall apart just as quickly!"

"We're not them Sam!" That comment made him angry, and now I wished I hadn't of said it. "Don't compare us to them, they are a completely different situation to us! They've had more to deal with than we have, and they fought for their way back to each other! They have never broken up over stupid things like a comment that was misunderstood. I've been a damn good boyfriend to you, but that clearly means shit!"

"It does mean everything Calum, I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry!" I pleaded with him.

"I'm sorry too, sorry I clearly didn't show you enough that you mean everything and more to me, so what are we even doing together? I clearly can't be the boyfriend you need, so maybe we should just leave it as it is and stay broken up!" He turned his back to me and made his way back to the door.

"Calum wait!" I screamed after him, running to get to him before he could leave my room. He opened my door and I pushed my way between him and the timber, pushing it shut with my back.

"What do you want from me?" He looked down at me, his voice defeated and completely done with trying to fight for this.

"I want you Calum. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" I hung my head and cried. I didn't want him to feel sorry for me, that's not how I wanted to win him back, but I couldn't help but show him exactly how ripped up and emotional I felt inside.

"How am I meant to just forget this happened? You broke my heart Sam, do you know how sick I felt all last night when I had no way of contacting you? I didn't sleep at all, I didn't think you'd even let me in the here, so I had Rob make up some shit so I could get access to your apartment! Me flying here to talk about this should show you that I love you and would do anything for you! How am I meant to know you won't pull this again? Only this time I won't be a state away, I'll be on the other side of the world!"

"You just have to trust me!" I told him.

"I did trust you, I trusted you to just believe my feelings for you were real enough to make me stay with you! You clearly don't believe it if you could give up on us so quickly!" He began to cry again, which in turn only made me cry more.

This wasn't what I wanted, I didn't want him to give up on us like I did last night. I was stupid, impulsive and childish.

"I was stupid, I know you love me and I love you just as much, if not more! Do you know how much my heart hurts when you're gone? Maybe I was the one looking for a way out, so I didn't have to miss you, but I know that's stupid because whether we are together or not I would miss you, and my heart would only hurt more because you'd never be coming home to me. I don't want you to give up on us Calum, please just give us another chance!" I begged him. I didn't even care how pathetic I looked, he needed to hear what I just said, and he needed to believe it.

"How do we get past this Sam?" He brushed his thumb over my wet cheek, clearing up the evidence of how much I loved him and how much this hurt.

"We can start by you letting me kiss you, to show you how much I do love you," I suggested.

He looked down at me for a few seconds, contemplating whether to give into temptation or not, and he finally sighed giving me a nod. I wrapped my hand around his neck bringing him down to my level, and kissed him gently before deepening the kiss once his lips allowed me to.

He crouched down and lifted me up against the door, assisting me in wrapping my legs around his waist, before removing both our shirts.

I guess this is what Calum and I did best, showed each other our feelings through our bodies. We didn't talk again after that, instead we showed each other the one thing, the ultimate thing we had between us.

And that was love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 9.7K 37
In which, Luke and Ashton's relationship is on the rocks LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED | BOOK TWO ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2015
541 55 51
You think you know what its like to live with a mental illness but, in all reality you dont know unless you are living with it. This story involves...
1.9K 106 51
Finished with Blake Ryan's tour, Luke and his band, 5 Seconds of Summer, are in LA to get some songs recorded and to figure out the next step of thei...
214K 5K 44
(DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK 'Through the Dark') Sky's started a new chapter in her life without Harry, yet she's reunited with a...