xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

tour

1.9K 31 13
By emmary88

adelaides point of view

february 26th

- so basically colbys birthday passed and valentine's day and now they're all on tour

"mikey give it back!" i said to mike when he took my bag of hot cheetos.

"make me." he stuck his tongue out at me before taking a handful of hot cheetos

"i swear you two are brother and sister" colby told us, laughing at our conflict.

over the past few months, mike and i have gotten very very close. he's basically like an older brother to me.

"just give them to me!" i exclaimed.

"fine, fine." mike said throwing the bag to me, knocking a bunch out onto the tour bus floor.

"i'm not cleaning that!" i said, putting my finger on my nose.

"me either!" mike yelled

"colby, you have to do it." i said, teasing him.

"you two are children." he laughed, getting on the floor to pick them up.

everyone was at dinner but colby, mike and i. we decided to stay back since we weren't very hungry.

we were at our second stop on tour which was denver, colorado. we were only going on tour to meet fans and perform but we also happened to plan a few stops at abandoned or haunted places.

"hey guys!" tara said, coming back into the tour bus.

"tara, i missed you!" i said, hugging her.

"if tara wasnt dating me, i would think that you two were together." jake laughed.

"who says we aren't." i jokingly retaliated.

we had just finished our show in colarado. i had been preforming my songs on stage during the tour and so was kat. all of the boys went out and did their we love our friends and the trap house anthem songs.

"we have to get ready to go to the farm tonight guys." sam instructed

there was a farm in a random town right out of denver that was pre world war 2. there was almost no information on it, asides from locals who say it's been abandoned for over 4 decades.

this was my first abandoned experience since the death of lexi.

it was a bitter sweet moment since i was sad to go back without her but excited to do some more exploring.

i had pulled my hair up into a high pony tail and threw on a pair of sweat pants and a crop top.

i had on no makeup so i quickly put on some concealer and mascara.

"i'm ready!" i said, emerging from the back room.

for the sleeping situation, there were 8 bunks which was almost perfect for us.

colby and i were sharing one of the bigger bunks and sam and kat were sharing the other bigger bunk.

i didn't mind it at all. i preferred it this way.

we all got ready to get off the bus. we had a rental car to drive to the farm since an uber wouldn't be able to pick us up that far in the country.

"how you feeling babe?" colby whispered to me, probably in concern of the fact i haven't done this since lexi had passed.

"i'm good. it's bitter sweet." i told him.

he kissed my cheek, getting comfortable for the fourty five minute ride to the farm.

i guess i fell asleep in the car on the way to the farm because we were going up the driveway when i woke up. sam was telling the camera where we were, the backstory on the farm and what we were doing.

"guys, before we go in there, i have a rose quartz crystal for each of you that's supposed to protect your heart. i don't care if you don't believe in it, i just want to try to make sure everyone is safe." i told them, handing a little pink crystal to each of my closest friends. i had made sure that lexi and i always each had a rose quartz crystal on us when we'd go to places like this.

we all got out of the car, colby immediately holding my hand. i was vlogging just a bit for my channel but i would give my good or scary footage to sam and colby if i got any.

"okay let's all try to stick together tonight." sam told everyone.

colby took it upon himself to walk in the front of the group. i was clinging on his arm right behind him because i didn't get good vibes from this place.

we went into the first room from the door which happened to be the dining room. broken plates and china were shattered on the floor, the table still standing.

mya skipped out on coming with us for this excursion. i couldn't blame her though... i would be freaked out by this had i not been doing it most of my life.

we were all kind of spaced out but i stayed right next to colby the whole time.

"are you okay?" colby whispered to me, noticing how clingy i was being. normally i wasn't scared of doing things like this but i just had really really bad vibes from this farm house.

"yeah. bad vibes." i whispered back to which he nodded to, putting his arm around my back.

i wasn't really physic or anything crazy but i could pick up on vibes like no other. and this place did not have good vibes. i clutched onto my crystal, feeling the reassurance of my late best friend. i smiled up to the sky, knowing that lexi was my guardian angel.

we eventually moved onto the kitchen. the cabinets had obviously been raided through by teenage locals who had come here to explore it. there were medicine bottles scattered on the table. i picked one up, reading it.

"midge r. swink must have been one of the people in the photo. i wonder if she passed from TB. the meds for her are still in here." i said, referring to the picture of two young girls along side their mother and father.

the living room had a single blue plaid couch and a rocking chair. there was no tv or even a spot for a tv. it truly looked like it was pre technology.

we eventually went up the stairs and into the first door which happened to be a young girls room.

there were many pictures around in the room of the one little girl. probably no older than 14. there was a stack of papers on the dusty desk that all read midge r swink.

we moved on to the next room, which we assumed belonged to victoria a swink. she must have been slightly older than her sister, midge.

her room had much better vibes but was still sketching me out.

when we finished going through the rest of the upstairs, we went back downstairs.

"hey guys, look. there's a basement." jake pointed out.

i rolled my eyes at his discovery because i knew sam and colby would want to go down. so that's exactly what we did.

sam led the way, kat right behind him. then it was colby and i in the line. colby had my right hand gripped in his and mikey was holding onto my left hand, knowing i wasn't comfortable here.

i had never gotten like this before at an abandoned place.

in the basement, colby and mikey both stayed very close to me, to make sure i was okay.

the basement was like any unfinished basement. there was your average heating and water systems for the time that the house was built and there was some furniture down there that had been covered by sheets.

"can we go upstairs?" i asked the two boys who i knew would do anything to get me out of a situation i didn't want to be in.

"of course babe." colby said, leading the three of us up the stairs.

we stayed in the kitchen for the remainder of the time our friends were in the basement. i had been reading more papers and medicine bottles, to learn more about the family.

i came to find out, in the paper that was sitting on the table, that midge had passed away on the property at 14 due to TB. i frowned to myself at the discovery.

the family couldn't stand to live where their daughter had passed so they abandoned the house and moved upstate. that's basically all i was able to understand from the faded out newspaper.

we were all headed out to the barn in the back of the house.

upon entering, i felt a heavy presence on me. my chest felt heavy and made it feel like i couldn't breath well. i didn't want to ruin the video so i didn't mention anything but i knew everyone realized how i was acting.

we went through the main part of the very scary barn and then into a little room that looked as though it had been blocked off.

when i entered, i couldn't breath. it felt like i was having an anxiety attack. i could feel lexi telling me to get away from this stupid farm house and that we weren't safe.

"guy... guys we have to leave." i chocked out. "lex-lexi told me that we aren't safe." i cried. colby quickly picked me up in his arms and carried me out of the barn. i was able to breath properly again.

everyone rushed out after us so we ran to the car and sped out of the driveway.

i did some research on the way back, now knowing the name of the family. midge had died in the little blocked off room of the barn. they had put her in there so she couldn't give anyone else her TB. she had spent her last days in there alone.

apparently her sister, victoria, who was 17 had tried to go out to talk to her. her mother was not happy about that and made sure that that was the last time victoria talked to midge. it was just to protect her.

i wasn't sure if the presence was an angry midge who was mad that we were disrespecting the grounds where she died or if it was an angry victoria who refused to talk to her parents after the situation.

midge was allegedly buried in the backyard but i couldn't tell you how true that was.

lexi saved me. she told me i wasn't safe and that i needed to get out of there.

"i wanna go get a tattoo." i said, out loud. we had been driving for about half an hour and i had been informing everyone about what i learned from the house

"adelaide, it's 1am. " jake told me, laughing.

"i looked... there's a shop that's opened and it's only 8 minutes from where the bus is parked. it's a small tattoo... please?" i asked colby, who was driving.

"if everyone else is fine with it, i'll take you." he said. everyone said they didn't mind so we headed to the random tattoo shop in denver.

i took a picture of the little angel wings that i had tattooed right under my collarbone and captions it "now i'll always have my guardian angel with me. i love you always lex"

for my first tattoo, it didn't hurt very bad and i definitely planned on getting more.

we headed back to the tour bus afterwards and went to bed

February 27th

"so.... last night i got my first tattoo." i said and the crowd started cheering for my little angel wings.

"as many of you know, my best friend, lexi, passed away just over three months ago. i got this tattoo in honor of her. we had a very scary experience last night, that you will be seeing in an upcoming video, but alexis kept telling me that we weren't safe and that we needed to get out. who knows what would have happened if we stayed. i trust that she's my guardian angel and that she'll always protect me. i now have a constant reminder of that. so let's please take a moment of silence for my best friend, alexis christopher." i finished out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 392 121
Marissa takes a filming trip to L.A with her best friend. and they run into 2 explorers while filming. Marissa instantly falls for one but will it w...
22.1K 412 99
You are a Sam and Colby fan and just so happen to be lost in a forest they are exploring for their YouTube channel. They are the ones who find you an...
549K 8.6K 43
in which two best friends are foolishly in love.