xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

new apartment

1.9K 29 6
By emmary88

adelaides point of view

december 15th

today was the official move in date to our new apartments. colby and i had taken most of our stuff over the day before but we still had a lot at the house that needed dealt with.

colby and jake are currently at the apartment, making sure that the movers don't break the new couch or dent our refrigerator.

there were only 12 apartments in the building, ours being on the second floor. there were 3 apartments on each of the four floors and a lobby area.

the apartment was big and spacious. im obsessed with it.

we've been at the apartment for a few hours now so i sent jake and colby off to take a bag of donations to goodwill, to the grocery store to get basic things like a broom, condiments, extra silverware, mugs, basic foods that we needed and then to pick us up some dinner.

i was putting some plates away in the cabinets when i heard a knock on the door. i furrowed my eyes brows but assumed it was just kat since she said she'd be over at some point to see us.

tara was in the shower so i walked over to the door, pulling it open to reveal a man. he was probably in his early to mid 50s.

he had a full head of dark brown hair and brown eyes. he had a nicer build for a man of his age.

"um hello." i smiled to him.

"hi!" he said to me. "i noticed you moving in today so i wanted to bring you this muffin basket." he said, holding up the basket that i just now managed to notice.

"oh my gosh! thank you. that's lovely." i smiled, taking the gift from the man.

"i'm matt." he said, holding his hand out for me to shake.

"adelaide." i smiled.

"so is it only you that lives here?" the man asked me.

"oh no, my boyfriend and our two friends live here as well." i said to the nosy man.

"oh... i see. he's very lucky. your boyfriend." he said. i gave him an awkward smile. "do you happen to know the other people who moved in right next to you?" he asked

sam, kat and coreys apartment was right next to ours. they were in between our apartment and matthews apartment.

"oh yeah. we're all friends. we all just moved out of a house together." i told him and he nodded

"uh... it was nice meeting you but i really need to go finishe unpacking." i told the man. "thank you again for the muffin basket."

"i'll see you around adelaide." he said as i shut the door.

what a strange encounter.

i went back to unpacking dishes when tara emerged from her and jakes room.

"hey, who was at the door?" tara asked me, pulling the towel off of her wet hair.

"it was some man who lives on our floor. he brought us a muffin basket." i said, motioning to the basket sitting on our table.

"are you gonna eat them?" tara asked.

"probably not. who knows what he could have done to them." i said while stacking plates.

"true. should we just throw them away then?" she asked.

"i mean they're probably fine but i'm not going to eat them." i said

she nodded to me while grabbing some mugs to put away.

"we should go set up the loft." i said after we put away the last of the dishes.

"ooo yeah let's do that." she replied.

the loft had a very different vibe then the downstairs of our apartment. it was darker and more vintage looking.

tara and i had picked a brownish orange leather couch as well as some cute little chairs to go up there. we had a desk up there with my imac on it that anyone could use. there was a little tv up there as well and it couldn't have turned out better.

the movers had taken everything up there so we really just had to add decorations and put the rug down. we decided to wait for one of the boys to come over to set up the tv up there.

we had marlboro nights lightly playing through the speaker that was up there.

"i'm so happy we decided to move in here." i smiled while moving around some fake plants to see where i wanted to place them.

"same. it's so peaceful here." she said while grabbing things out of one of the boxes.

there was a knock on the door so i ran down the loft stairs.

"come in!" i yelled out when i got to the bottom.

"hey guys!" kat said, opening our apartment door that i didn't lock.

"hey kat!" i said, noticing sam, corey and mya follow on behind her "oh hey guys!"

"hey adelaide." sam and corey said in unison.

"this place looks so cute!" kat said, walking around.

"it is. you guys did a great job." mya smiled to me.

tara emerged from the stairs before telling them that colby and jake were to be there soon with all of our dinner.

"you guys are all coming over tomorrow to decorate for christmas, right?" i asked them. it felt lonely not having a tree up on december 15th.

"of course! what time do you want us to come over?" kat asked me.

"well i'm making breakfast so come over at like 10." i said to her

the kitchen, dining room, living-room and loft were all pretty much done whereas the bedrooms, bathrooms and guest bedroom hadn't been touched other than making the bed.

"who sent a muffin basket?" sam laughed, motioning to the muffin basket from mathew.

"oh this man who lives on our floor. his name is mathew. he was kinda weird." i laughed

"he didn't send us a muffin basket." kat pouted and sam hugged her

"why was he weird?" mya asked me

"he was just nosy. he asked if i lived here alone and i told him i live here with my boyfriend and our two friends and he was like 'oh your boyfriend is so lucky.' i don't know, it was just strange." i said

about half an hour later, jake and colby came home with chipotle for everyone.

i sat in colbys lap on the couch while we ate. mya and corey sat on the floor and sam, kat, tara and jake were also on the couch.

i had told jake and colby about my strange encounter with the man and colby immediately got protective but i told him i wasn't worried about it.

december 16th

"pass me the stockings." i said to tara who was digging through the target bags of the stuff i had purchased for our tree.

she nodded, handing me all four of our stockings. i hung the C and the J stockings on the outside of the fireplace and the T and the A on the inside so it spelled CATJ

i had a little stocking for each of our friends that i also put up on the wall that spelt SKCM since we were probably all just going to have christmas at our house.

colby, jake, sam and corey were all put to work on setting up the tree so we could all decorate it.

kat and mya were putting out the christmas blankets and changing out the pillows.

after three hours, the living room, kitchen, dining room and loft were all decorated.

i had been baking christmas cookies while we were working so we could ice them when we were done.

the girls and i made very cute and aesthetic cookies... meanwhile the boys cookies looked like i had given a 5 year old a bag of icing and some gingerbread.

we had christmas music playing and everyone was very happy.

i was expecting a package from gucci of quite a few christmas presents so i would have to sign for it so i wasn't shocked when there was a knock at the door.

"i'll get it." i said, putting my icing bag down and walking over to the door.

"hi?" i said, opening the door and noticing mathew

"hi adelaide! i see you're in the christmas spirit!" he said, referring to the large tree and decorations behind me.

"i am. did you need something orrr...." i said, not trying to sound rude but i was confused as to why he was at my apartment.

"oh! i was just checking in to see how you were settling in." he said.

"oh we're all doing good." i said, noticing colbys presence behind me.

colby lightly pushed himself in front of me, holding his hand out to the man.

"i'm colby." he said

"mathew." mathew said, shaking colbys hand. mathews demeanor had changed from before and now he didn't seem so nice.

"i'm adelaides boyfriend." colby said

"nice to meet you." mathew breathed out.

"well we have some baking to do but we'll see you around." colby said, basically shutting the door in his face.

"colby i know hes weird but that wasn't nice." i whispered in case mathew hadn't walked away yet.

"adelaide, hes creepy. don't open the door for him unless someone is here with you. you don't know what he could do." colby said, i nodded, not wanting to argue about it.

we went back to baking when there was another knock on the door. colby went to get it this time, i was hoping that it wasn't mathew again.

"hello?" colby said opening the door

"hi! i'm kevin and this is mike. we live upstairs." i heard a boys voice say.

sam walked to the door so i followed.

"oh my gosh! i've listened to you on spotify before!" i said to mike.

i talked to him for a few more minutes before i invited them in to help us ice cookies. what could go wrong?

i had met mike at a few parties as well and he had mutuals with ethan so it wasn't like he was a stranger. and kevin seemed nice.

we talked to mike and kevin while we all iced the batches of cookies. they were really cool. they seemed to fit in with our group perfectly.

they left after we finished the last of the cookies but we got their numbers before they left.

everything was coming together nicely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 2.7K 86
no smut ! send me anonymous requests! link in bio
194K 3.7K 25
! π—°π—Ώπ˜‚π˜€π—΅ Β‘ in which two youtubers bond over their love of exploring their friends, and well, each other. 𝗼𝗰 / π—°π—Όπ—Ήπ—―π˜† 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 π˜€π—Όπ—°οΏ½...
97K 1.7K 14
y/n is a girl who lives in LA, one night she was invited to go on an exploration with Sam and Colby for their YT channel. She has a gift, a gift that...
63K 992 21
κ§β€’βŠΉΩ­πš’πš'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœΩ­βŠΉβ€’κ§‚ In which two influencers meet