Royalty

By diorbaby

Chris is the biggest drug lord in Atlanta. He lives the fast life, full of girls and tons of money. Savannah... More

Introduction
Promise
My boyfriend
Missing you
Dinner Party
True Feelings
I love you
Mi Familia
They're watching
Madison
Madison pt 2
Save Me
What happened
Take Care
Safety
Together
My house is not a home
Life Apart
He's Gay
Space
Redemption
Danger
Away
One night
Love
Freakum dress
Unstable emotions
California
The meetup
I miss you
Welcome to the Party
The Night
Heart Break Hotel
9/12
Revenge pt 1
Revenge Pt 2
Forever
Its you
Get High
Chris' Birthday
Did he do it?
Trust
Truth pt 2
Thugs Cry Too
Distance
New rules
Gone
Toxic begininings
My game
Paris
Last Night
Secrets
Be alright
Lies & Deception
New things
Old things
Troubles
A good man
Under the Influence
Holiday in Atl
Christmas Eve
Christmas baby
New Years
Mine?
Valentines
Taken
I want you bad
Baby?
Why?
Bachelor/ Bachelorette
Happily Ever After

First Date

1.5K 37 4
By diorbaby

The next morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I immediately began to panic. I was probably late for work. Sitting up I grab my phone off of the nightstand. The time read 11:45, I can't believe I slept in this late. I look over at the other side of the bed and there is a note that read "Good morning beautiful, you seemed exhausted so I let you sleep. Don't worry I called you out of work for the day. I had to go handle something this morning, but I will be back this afternoon. Maria is making you breakfast Enjoy, Love Chris."

He is so cute, I love that the note is handwritten. The smell of breakfast grew stronger so I threw on a pair of Chris' basketball shorts and a sports bra. I headed down the steps and into the kitchen to be greeted by a small woman who prepared breakfast.

"Good morning Ms. Savannah I hope you slept well, breakfast is just about finished," she said politely. I sit down at the bar and watch her finish the rest of the food. The front door opened and I hear multiple men voices. Maria sits my plate in front of me and I dig in. Chris comes and hugs me from behind. I smile in his embrace and turn around. He kissed me on the lips and I smile with my mouth full of pancakes. Behind him stood two other guys. They both were very good looking.

"Damn baby girl you fine," the light skin one said stepping up to me, but Chris stopped him.

"Nigga I will break your jaw, don't fucking play with me," he said making me laugh and the other one too.

"Baby girl let me know when you wanna come fuck with a real nigga and not Chris pretty boy ass," he winked.

"Babe these are my boys but more like my brothers. This is Kyrie and that's Braxton," he said pointing to the two. I smile and shake their hands.

"It's nice to meet you," I say to them.

"The pleasure is all mine," Kyrie winked.

"Nigga stop playing with me," Chris said. I laughed again handing Maria my plate.

"You keep laughing and you gonna end up just like him.... fucking dead," he said walking into the living room. I went and sat on his lap.

"Why you call me out of work?" I asked playing with his ear.

"Because I can," he said. I sat up and gave him a serious look.

"I'm just playing.. look at you about to get all serious and shit,"

"Don't play with me and my money nigga," I tell him. He kissed my cheek.

"I wanted to spend the day with you ma, if that cool with you,"

"Okay, what you wanna do?" I asked.

"I was thinking about taking you shopping," he said.

"I can take myself shopping, what else can you do for me that I can't do for myself?"

"I like her for you Chris," Braxton laughed.

"You trying to embarrass me?" he asked me.

"Nope not at all but I want you to be more creative, shopping isn't very creative," I shrug. He nodded his head.

"Well do you have anything that you would like to do in mind?" I shook my head no.

"No, if I can just be with you, that's enough for me," I smile at him. Chris began to rub up and down my thigh.

"You keep talking like that I might have to wife you up and put a baby in you,"

"You got this nigga talking crazy," Kyrie said heading for the door. "Ima get with ya'll later my girl is blowing up my phone talking about some I don't spend enough time with her," he rolled his eyes.

"You were trying to get with me but you're in a relationship?" I asked laughing.

"Oh not just a relationship the nigga is married with two kids and one on the way," Chris laughed. I pretended to be hurt and they all laughed.

"You can be my side jawn," he smiled before him and Braxton left out. I turned to Chris and stand up.

"You got me off of work, which I don't do for anybody unless it's an emergency so what do you plan on doing with me?" Chris picked me up and cupped my booty in his hands. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm going to get to know you more," he said carrying me up the stairs. We made it back to his bedroom and he dropped me onto the mattress. He took off his shirt and I stared.

"Like what you see?" he asked. I nodded my head slowly and seductively.

"I do like what I see daddy," I bit my lip.

"Daddy? You must want my babies," he said getting in the bed and sitting me on him. I pressed myself against him and kissed his lips.

"Tell me everything I need to know about you baby before you go trying to get some of this magical dick," he smirked rubbing my ass. I blushed a little and began sharing my story.

"Well, my parents live in California in Calabasas. I grew up in a big family of 6 children three boys and three girls. I am the third to oldest. I moved to Atlanta to pursue my hair dream. Business is better here and I love the relationships I have built here as well. I graduated from Howard with a Nursing degree so technically I could be an RN but it's just not for me. London and Kennedy have been my best friends since High School back in Cali. We all moved here together,"

"What does your family do?"

"Well, my father is a brain surgeon and my mother is an Anesthesiologist,"

"I'm guessing that's why you have a Nursing degree?" he laughed.

"Yeah my parents originally wanted me to be a doctor but that would have been too much for me so I just went and did Nursing to get them off of my back. The rest of my siblings are either doctors or still in school," I shrug.

"How do your parents feel about you owning your own salon?"

"My dad tells me he's proud that I made a business of my own and all that matters is if I'm happy and my momma says that she's just glad that at least one of her children didn't follow in her and my fathers' footsteps," I laughed.

"They seem pretty cool,"

"They are and I love them with everything in me. They are very important to my life. But what about you?"

"Well my folks live here in Atlanta we are originally from Virginia but we moved here after I graduated high school because my pops found a better job. My mom and dad are still happily married. I have a little sister Cassandra but we call her Cassie she's about to be 18 years old and I am going to have to kill all of Georgia I can feel it. She thinks she's grown and can do whatever she wants but there's not a lot she can do because every nigga knows that she is my little sister and I run Atl so no one wants any problems with me,"

"You seem so sweet I can't imagine you being this tough guy," I tell him.

"Well, baby that's because I don't want you to see me like that. For you, I'll be the good man my momma raised me to be. You know the gentleman who opens your doors and sends you flowers and all that sweet shit," he said.

"What made you get into the game?" I asked curiously.

"Well around 18 my pops got diagnosed with Cancer and he was really sick for a long time and couldn't work. My momma could only work but so much and still take care of the house. I started off a corner boy. You know selling Dope and shit. Then I got in good with the head nigga in charge. I was smart and he liked that so when he died he left it all to me. My momma wasn't happy with it but she gave up on trying to change me. My father got better and he started working again. I tell him all of the time that he can retire and live carefreely but he insists that he goes to work every day even though I pay every bill in the house,"

"Do you plan on passing it down to our kids?" I asked not even realizing that I said our. He chuckled a little.

"OUR kids can do whatever they want. This isn't what I want for my children, I hope they grow up and want to do something different but if this the life they choose then daddy is going to make sure that his children are well prepared for this and everything that comes with it. They will be untouchable just like their daddy,"

"How many kids do you want?"

"I want a big family of like 6 or 7 kids," he smiled to himself.

"Good luck to their mother," I laughed.

"You are their mother," he said.

'Chris I am not pushing out that many babies,"

"We'll see. You still haven't gotten any dick so," he shrugged. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Let's go out," I say.

"Where you want to go, baby?"

"I don't know maybe to eat or something,"

"Go get ready I'm taking you somewhere nice," he said patting my butt. I went and got showered and about two hours later I was ready. Chris had gone out to get our date together. I received a text from him telling me that he was about to pull into the gate. I opened the front door and Chris was dressed in all black leaning on his Black Lambo. He looked so good that it made blush.

"You look so beautiful baby girl," he twirls me around.

"Thank you," I looked down but Chris picked my head up.

"Never look down you're way too beautiful for that," he kissed my forehead and led me to the passenger side of the car. I got in and he shut the door back. The car ride was a comfortable silence. We pulled into a restaurant and valet parked the car. Chris guided me inside of the restaurant which was completely empty.

"How did you get this place cleared out? You need like a three month advance in reservations,"

"Not when you own the place," Chris winked as the receptionist guided us to the table.

"You did this for me?" I asked.

"Of course I did," I smiled really hard. No one has ever done this for me.

"I really appreciate this,"

"I'm glad," All of a sudden Brian McKnight comes out and sings "Back at One," I was in complete shock. I look back at Chris and cover my face.

"How did you know?"

"I do my research," he smiled. I was living in the moment. Chris was showing me that he was really ready to be with me. Desert came out and "Will you be mine?" was written in chocolate syrup in front of the cheesecake.

"Yes baby I'll be your girlfriend," he kissed me from across the table. After dinner, Chris and I made it back to his place. I went upstairs and took off my clothes and makeup. Chris was in his office. I walked into his office naked. He looked up at me and smirked. I walked over to him and rubbed his shoulders. I ran my hands down his chest and kissed on his neck. He tried to continue his conversation but had trouble. His words became muffled before he ended the call.

"Man let me call you back real quick," he said before hanging up. Now I had his full attention, he turned his chair around to face me. His eyes were full of lust and I loved it. I guided him up to the bedroom. Chris laid back on the bed as I climbed on top of him. I grind myself against him and kiss him at the same time. His hands come down to my ass he smacks it before turning us over and spreading my legs. I sat up and watched as he ran his thumb over my clit. He looked me in the eye as he flicked his thumb faster. I threw my head back enjoying it. Chris grabbed my inner thighs and slid me down the bed to him. Still looking me in my eye he lowered his head to my clit and slowly runs his tongue over it. Watching him made me weak.

"Don't tease me," I whined. Chris began to leave kisses on my inner thigh. Then he began to french kiss my second pair of lips slowly and then picking up his pace. My legs shook vigorously as he devoured my woman parts. I grabbed his hair and pulled on it, but that didn't stop him he stuck one finger inside of me while he ate.

"Fuck!" I yelled out. My legs began to get tired.

"Baby I can't take any more," I try to move him but it was like he was glued to me. I could feel myself about to climax. Right before I was about to cum Chris stopped and looked at me. Soon after he kissed me in my mouth as I slid off his underwear. I stroked him while he kissed me. He moaned in my mouth. It turned me on and I raised my hips to meet his dick. I tried sliding him inside of me.

"Can't wait?" he smirked helping me slide him inside of me. He was big and I wasn't used to his size. I winced a little.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, keep going," I held onto him. Chris laid his head in my neck and slowly stroked me. I moaned all in his hear. "Mmhh daddy," I arched my back he sat up and kissed me. He picked up his pace and went faster and faster. I flipped us over and began to ride his dick. I balanced my hands on his chest and bounced. Occasionally he slapped my ass.

"Fuck daddy your dick is good," I moaned out.

"Who pussy is this?" he asked.

"Yours daddy," Chris flipped us back over and smacked my ass. Him talking to me turned me on even more. His voice was deep and controlling. 

"Get on all fours,' he commanded.

"Yes daddy," he slid in from the back and fucked me so good. I could hear my wetness as he went back and forth inside of me. It was like I was on cloud 9. Chris moaned in my ear and he sounds so sexy. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he continued to pleasure me.

"You gonna give my pussy away?" he asked smacking my ass.

"No daddy,"

"Fuck!" he sped up causing me to drop my head onto the bed, arching my back as he hit my G-spot.

"You're gonna make me cum all over that dick daddy," I say.

"I want you to cum for daddy," he says. A few strokes later and we both released. I was out of breath. That was probably the best sex I've had in a long time. Chris stared at me. 

"You're so beautiful Savannah," I blush. 

"Thank you Chris," I fell asleep in his arms right after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.8K 39
2019©| mis·guid·ed ˌmisˈɡīdəd/Submit adjective having or showing faulty judgment or reasoning Black one the most well known niggas in Atlanta was bet...
360K 21.1K 68
Mya and Chris take on the married life. Will they be able to handle all of the obstacles that it brings Tim is trying to turn over a new leaf after...
68.5K 2.2K 30
Ken Castelleno has come up in the world, she went from hitting licks in Atlanta to becoming one of Miami's most notorious drug lords. But is all what...
390K 12.7K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...