Delicious Thighs(YOONKOOK)

By Jimins_Thick_Thighs

Jungkook, the shy, timid bunny crossed paths with a tiny kitten who let out a loud roar. More

Chapter One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Seven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Eight πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Nine πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Ten πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Eleven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twelve πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Fourteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Fifteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Sixteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Seventeen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Eighteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Nineteen πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty-One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Oof.
Chapter Twenty Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Seven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Eight πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Twenty Nine πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Seven πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Eight πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Thirty Nine πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty One πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Two πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Three πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Four πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Five πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Chapter Forty Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Vmon 🀟🏽
Oops.

Chapter Thirty Six πŸ™ŒπŸ½

4.8K 200 164
By Jimins_Thick_Thighs

It was early the next morning when Jeon Jungkook was awakened by his thoughts. A soft, steady breeze of air fanned his neck from his sleeping lover, Min Yoongi.

The two had left Jin hyung's home and traveled back to their comfy living establishment where they cuddled until Yoongi fell asleep.

Jungkook tried to follow behind him, but sleep was not coming easy. The young thigh boy had too much occupying his mind. What Jung Hoseok had told him left him feeling uneasy.

Jimin wanted Yoongi back. Jungkook was aware, and he wasn't going to allow it to happen.

He had him, and he lost him. Yoongi is my lover now. The bunny unintentionally tightened his grip around the sleeping male, who in return, let out a whine in protest to embrace.

Jungkook softly brushed his black fringe out of his eyes and pressed a gentle kiss on the crown of his head.

"I love you. So much. "He whispered. As if he heard him, Yoongi scooted closer to him and place his pale hand on the heart of his bare chested boyfriend. That small action caused the bunny boys heart to flutter. He knew Yoongi loved him back, even if he didn't say it, his actions spoke louder.

"I won't let anyone hurt you or take you away from me. I promise. "

Jungkook closed his eyes and tried to succumb to sleep, only it still didn't come. He was worried. Everyone knew how sick in the head Jimin was. He could literally pull anything to get Yoongi back.

The young male turned so he could face his boyfriend.

I know I should tell Yoongi the truth, but I don't want him to worry.

And with that thought, the thigh boy drifted off into a restless slumber.

"Kookie!"Came a squealing voice. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and saw Yoongi squirming around in his arms.

"Kook!"He whined. "Gotta pee!"

The bunny boy was confused on this information until he realized he had a tight grip around the small males waist. Reluctantly, he let go and watched as his hyung ran into the bathroom.

Chuckling lightly, the raven haired male wiped the sleep from his eyes and followed his lover into the bathroom.

"Good morning, Kookie." Yoongi greeted while washing his hands. The two hugged each other and shared a sweet kiss for this was apart of their morning routine.

"Good morning, Yoonie. "He mumbled back in the embrace. "I wish I could stay and cuddle you all day, but I have a busy schedule. "

Yoongi pouted. "Oh. I guess I'll just have to find something to do. "

"I'll be back. I promise. I just need to take care of something. " More like take care of someone threatening my boyfriend.  "And I promise you we can cuddle all night long. "

Yoongi gave a gummy smile and began to shimmy out of his clothes. "Let's shower, yeah?" Jungkook smirked. The pale male scoffed and slapped the bare chest of his tall boyfriend. "No funny business!"

The thigh boy chuckled and slipped his bottoms off before entering the shower. As previously stated, there was no funny business involved between the two. Well, Jungkook slapped Yoongi's bottom which got him cursed out.

After apologizing, the shower concluded. Jungkook pulled on some clothes and was almost out of the door when he felt a gentle tug on the sleeve of his sweatshirt. (bUt YoU cAn WeAr mY sWeAtShIrt?!?!)

Turning around, he saw Yoongi with an adorable pout on his doll like lips. "You were just going to leave without kissing me goodbye, or telling me you love me?"

"Of course not!" The thigh boy chuckled. Yoongi let out a squeal when Jungkook picked him up and kissed him passionately. The two smiled in the kiss as their lips molded perfectly together. Yoongi had his legs wrapped around his waist while his hands around his neck.

Jungkook broke away only to be pulled back in by his demanding boy. Yoongi giggled when he finally allowed for them to separate.

"I love you. "Jungkook spoke. There was so much love and adoration in his eyes that Yoongi felt his cheeks burn.

"I love you too. "And with a final peck, Yoongi untangled himself and watched his lover walk out with a frown on his face.

"This boy. "Yoongi scoffed. The small male wandered around until he found his bus pass — the two haven't went car shopping yet — and quickly left the house and on the nearest bus.

What was Yoongi doing? He was following Jungkook. Yoongi was on Jungkook's phone one day when a text from an unknown number came through, and he accidentally read the messages between Jungkook and the mystery person.

Yoongi gnawed on his bottom lip as the bus was going in the direction he needed. The text he read just didn't set right with him, he feared the worse.

Jungkookie would never cheat on me. He loves me. He told me so this morning. And yet all that reassurance did nothing to appease his mind. Yoongi had already been cheated on once with someone who claimed to love him, so what was stopping Jungkook from doing the same?

Who is he meeting up with? Why couldn't he have told me?

The bus soon came to a stop and Yoongi quickly got off and wandered into the Starbucks. After purchasing a drink, the pale male sat in a corner where he waited. Jungkook walked in some time after and sat with his back facing his boyfriend, who he had no idea was there.

Yoongi watched as the thigh boy fiddled around with his phone, probably checking to make sure the unknown person would still show up.

After a short while, the bell that hung on the top of the door rang, signaling the arrival of a customer. Only, this customer was someone who Yoongi never wanted to see.

Park Jimin.

The male had a smile adorning his squishy cheeks as he ran his fingers through his freshly dyed jet black hair.

Yoongi bit down hard on his bottom lip, so much to the point where the familiar metallic taste of blood invaded his mouth.

Jimin made his way over and sat down right in front of Jungkook who, nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"Park"

"Jeon"

The two glared at each other. Hate was clearly expressed in their dark brown eyes. Jungkook never broke eye contact as he swirled the straw around his caramel frappe.

"I want Yoongi back. "Jimin stated. Yoongi was shook.

So Hoseok was telling the truth, and Jungkook... lied to me?

Shaking his head in denial, the pale male focused back on the conversation.

"No way in hell, Park. You had him, and you lost him. Yoongi is my boyfriend now. I love him and he loves me. "The bunny boy spat.

Jimin threw his head back and laughed. "It's funny, you see"He began as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "I wasn't asking. I was just letting you know ahead of time. "

"I don't understand. You broke his heart because you fell out of love with him. Yoongi was broken because of you. I came into his life and I like to think I've mended his broken heart. You had Hoseok hyung. He loved you, anyone could tell, and you broke his heart as well. "

The older of the two shrugged. "I've changed. My feelings for Yoongi have always been there, I just couldn't tell. They were dormant. The moment he started to love you, that's when I realized I still love him."

Jungkook took an angry sip of his drink. "Well you had your chance. There's no way he's taking you back. There's no way I'm allowing that to happen, Park." The thigh boy stood to his feet and glared at the shorter male. Jimin picked his nails as he stared in disinterest.

"Sit down Kook, you're not intimidating. I'm Park Jimin. What I want, I get. You know the song? I want it, I got it. I want it, I got it. " He mumbled to himself.

Jungkook watched in horror at the singing male. He had no idea how psychotic he was.

"Well you don't have him. You never will. "

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I have dirt on you, Jeon. Don't make me go there. I can destroy you. "

"Oh yeah?"The young male taunted. "Dirt like what? I'm the one everyone likes. I don't do anything to hurt anyone intentionally. "

"Well for starters, you met here with me. I'm assuming you didn't tell your boyfriend." Jimin scrunched his face up in disgust. "I know you had a crush on your best friend. Taehyung just can't keep his mouth shut. He blabbers to anyone willing to listen."

That was true. Jungkook agreed. Taehyung loved to gossip.

"I know the two of y'all dated in the past as well. I wonder if Namjoon knows. Oh yeah, I know Namjoon was the therapist I talked to. Everything is connected. Let's begin with the new dance teacher that has been trying to get in your pants for months. I wonder how Yoongi would feel knowing the two of y'all hung out. "

"I'll have you know my boyfriend is aware of my past with Taehyung -hyung. And I don't know if Namjoon hyung is aware or not, but that's not even my business nor is it yours. You have to be some kind of sick person to want to tear them apart. And what are you? Some kind of stalker? Levi and I are coworkers who hung out once when his girlfriend went to her parents home for a visit! I have nothing to hide!"

"I'll hurt others around you and then hurt you by taking what's mine bac—"

Yoongi gasped behind his hands as he watched Jungkook slap Jimin. "You have no claim over him! You keep his name out of your got damn mouth!"

Jimin touched his red cheek and hissed in pain. Chuckling when he saw the fuming thigh boy, he stood to his own feet. Everyone in the cafe watched in silence as the seen unfolded.

Jimin turned and saw the small male who he had been seeking sitting from afar.

"I love you, Yoongi"He said directly towards the said male. "I'm doing this for us. I'll prove it to you. "

Jimin stood on his tippy toes and pressed his plump, luscious lips against Jungkook's. Yoongi screamed as he watched in horror.

His heart cracked when he noticed Jungkook didn't pull away... nor push him back.

"HOW COULD YOU!"He cried out. Jungkook finally came to his senses and pushed his hyung back. He turned and saw a flash of black hair running past him.

"Yoongi!"He called. Yoongi pushed Jimin and Jungkook before leaving the cafe.

Hurt people, hurt people.

Hwasa killed me in the 'Hip' music video. So did Moonbyul. Like get it! I have such a crush on all of the members. It is unhealthy.

That's my girl crush right there y'all. 🥺 ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 3.5K 36
Where Namjoon finds a kitten in a box, all alone on the streets and takes him home. "Ah, his name is Kim Seokjin? How weird, a full name for a cat."...
45.4K 793 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
390K 17.9K 33
Yoongi, a lonely man just wants a companion. Warning :- Β»Kinks Β»Sexual scenes Β»Cross dressing males Β»Boy x boy Β»Mentions of abuse Β»Strong langua...
228K 9.1K 47
"how could anyone hurt such a rare, calico cat?" #31 in yoomin 12/24/18 #28 in yoonmin 2/25/19 #23 in jiminxyoongi 2/25/19 #10 in serendipity 6/27/19