Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two

1.6K 152 15
By mysweetdraco

Tears start filling your eyes.

—I'm sorry, Draco.

—I deserved it.

—Let me see —you caress his cheek gently and kiss it over and over and over again.

—Stop (Y/N), I'm ok.

It's the first time you call each other by your first names.

—But I wanna make sure —you keep kissing his cheek until he caresses your face and kisses you tenderly. He pulls his lips away and gently strokes your lower lip with his thumb.

—Please be mine —he says with a beautiful sparkle in his eyes.

—What?

—It's pretty obvious what's going on here, don't you think? —You nod and smile.

—I'm yours since the first time your lips touched mine, Draco. —A beautiful smile lights his face up.

—So, will you give this thing between us a try?

—Only if you do the same —you reply smiling.

Draco smiles and caresses your cheek. He leans in and you close your eyes. You feel the tip of his nose brushing yours gently. You smile and run your hands through his platinum blond hair, and wrap them around his neck while he snakes his arms around your waist.

—I gave my virginity to you, Draco —a single tear starts rolling down your cheek.

—It was my first time too, (Y/N) —he wipes your tear away by kissing it. You smile.

—Your arms are the best pillow in the world, you know? —He smiles.

—Nothing is better than cuddling up with you —he leans in and drops a sweet kiss on your lips.

—There is a little version of you and me growing up inside of me, Draco. I'm scared.

—So, why don't you come with me to professor Slughorn's Christmas party tonight and we're scared together?

—Draco, you're so sweet. I'd love to! —You smile.

—It will be a great place for our first date, (Y/N) —he smiles—. I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm, ok?

—Can't wait! I'll put a beautiful dress on, only for you —you tell him sweetly.

—Can't wait to see.

You're in your dorm now. It's almost 7:00 pm. You're wearing a very short and sexy backless black dress with an even sexier cleavage on the front, and a beautiful pair of black high heeled sandals. You're spraying your perfume on your neck in front of the mirror, and someone knocks on the door. You open the door. It's Draco. He is wearing this classy black tux that matches perfectly with your black dress:

His jaw literally drops.

—Wow! —he scans you up and down.

—Do you like it? —You give a 360 degree turn.

—I love it!

Draco pulls his right hand off behind his back, and he is holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses in it. You gasp and cover your mouth with your hands in surprise.

—For you —he hands it to you.

—Oh my gosh! They're beautiful! Thanks D —you smell the flowers.

—D?

—Yep. You're my D —you stand on tiptoes and plant a peck on his lips.

He closes his eyes and licks his lips tasting your kiss. He notices that your lipstick is a cherry flavored one. He loves it. You enter your dorm and place the flowers on your bed. Draco follows you, hugs you from behind and kisses your neck.

—You smell and taste delicious! Are you ready, kitty?

—Kitty?

—I'm your D and you're my kitty —he kisses your neck again.

You turn around, run your hands through his chest and wrap them around his neck. He still has his arms around your waist. He leans in and drops a delicious juicy kiss on your lips. You smell his delicious scent of apple and mint. It drives you wild.

Draco and you arrive to the party by holding hands. Draco has his fingers interlocked with yours. It feels so good. Everybody is rendered speechless to see you two smooching and caressing each other instead of arguing. Neville is serving drinks and you pick up two cups from his tray. You hand one of them to Draco and are about to take a sip from the other one.

—No! What are you doing? You can't! It contains alcohol! —Draco says while taking the cup away from you.

—You're a dream, baby —you tell him coquettishly. He smiles and places the cups on the table—. I love that mustache that is shyly growing over your lip. I think it's sexy —you wrap your hands around his neck.

—I love the way you flirt, babygirl —he snakes his arms around your waist—. Do you wanna dance, kitty?

—Does Draco Malfoy dance?

—There is so much you don't know about me.

—There is so much we don't know about each other. The only thing we certainly know is how we look without clothes.

—You look beautiful without clothes.

—Oh my gosh, Draco! —You blush so hard—. I love the moles you have on your chest. You have a bunch of sexy beautiful birthmarks here —you run your hands through his chest and wrap them around his neck again. He blushes and smiles.

You both look up and find ourselves under the mistletoe.

—I wanna know everything about you, Draco.

—And I can't wait to undress every single inch of your soul —he replies and you both melt in a loving kiss while start dancing so close together to the rhythm of a beautiful song that starts playing on the background:

«I always loved you from the start

But I could not figure out

That I had to do it everyday

So I put away the fight

Now I'm gonna live my life

Giving you the most in every way

Oh I belong to you

And you

You belong to me too

You make my life complete

You make me feel so sweet»

Draco and you spend the rest of the night dancing, knowing each other better, smooching and caressing each other...

When the party is over, Draco escorts you to your dorm, kissing you against every pillar you both find on your way.

You two became inseparable since that night. Your pregnancy has forced you both to grow up faster than your classmates, but neither Draco nor you regret nothing. And there's more, you love each other so much that plan to start a living together when you graduate.

Maybe love starts with hate.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "I Belong To You" by Lenny Kravitz.

If you like this chapter please vote :D and don't forget to let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 144 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
17 0 5
You go down the list of people, no one seems to be the right fit. You basically date everyone until you find this perfect match. You've said many I l...
507 11 16
Draco has a change of heart once he meets Autumn Levine, an orphaned girl transferring to Hogwarts for her 6th year when her brother and adoptive par...
26.4K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...