A life time

By mera_gmn

The story does not follow Karasevda theme.. it's completely AU. That's why I didn't write a summary.Let it be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 24

492 15 0
By mera_gmn

The evening has came. Emir and Zeynep were getting ready in their room. Emir finished dressing up and was waiting for Zeynep to get out of the bathroom. She wanted to get ready there and he gave her the privacy she needed. But she was taking so long now and Emir was losing his patience.

"Kucugum. Are you done yet? We'll be late" Emir called through the door.

"I'm done. Getting out in a few seconds" Zeynep called back. And In a few minutes Emir was looking at the most majestic view he has ever seen.

Zeynep emerged from the bathroom wearing a deep red, off shoulder dress that hugged her body at the right places. The dress reached her knees but  fitted her perfectly and made her look impossibly sexy. Her hair was down and swept to on side. As if this wasn't enough her lips we're painted a deep red color that matched her dress.
Emir's jaw literally dropped to the floor.
He stood their staring at her dumbly.

"Emir, are you drooling?" Zeynep asked with a sinful smirk on her face.
Emir collected himself and cleared his throat.

"Umm.. What are you wearing?" He said with a husky voice.

"What? You don't like it?"
Zeynep looked at her dress and took a twirl and Emir almost chokes when he saw the back of the dress.

"Take it off" Emir said sharply. And Zeynep stood there with her eyes wide open.

"Excuse me"

"Umm. I mean change it"

"What? You're kidding right? I spent two hours on this look. Is it bad?"

"It's not bad Zeynep. It's perfect. It's too perfect it will make every man out of this room loose their minds and I can't except that" Emir said curtly.

Zeynep chuckled at him but when she saw how serious he was she deflated.

"Emir. I can't change it. We're already late. Besides, what's this cave man attitude you're pulling right now? "

"Zeynep.... "

"No Emir, we're going right now. I don't care what people gonna see. My dress is perfect and I'm not changing it" With that Zeynep took her clutch and left the room.

Emir cursed under his breathes and followed her.

.....

Emir and Zeynep arrived to the place where the event was held. The place was elegantly decorated. A large buffet was organized on one side with enormous amount of food and drinks.
The place was packed with people from different countries. Emir led her inside and introduced her to some people he knows. They wellcomed her warmly and congratulated them on their marriage. They were mesmerized by Zeynep's beauty and education. And Emir couldn't be more proud at that moment.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a women voice calling Emir from behind. Zeynep turned around to find a tall, blonde woman approaching them with an exaggerated sway of her hip and a sultry look on her face.

She completely ignored Zeynep and hugged Emir tightly. Emir returned the hug awkwardly not actually expecting that. The woman pulled back but she kept one of her arms on Emir's shoulder.

"Awe Emir, is that how you treat you old friends. No call, no massages. I was a bit mad at you but seeing you now made me forget it all together"
The woman said with a flirticious way and giggled. Bringing her body closer to Emir. Her hands that were on his shoulder came to cares his tie. Zeynep wanted to rip her arm off and stuck in her....

Zeynep's thoughts were intruppted by Emir's hand on her back bringing her closer to him. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Umm. Sofia. Let's me introduce you to my wife, Zeynep Kozcioglu. Zeynep, this Sofia. We were business associates once"

(So, Sofia. Not so nice to meet you bitch). Zeynep thought to tell her that but she decided to be the bigger person here.

"Awe. Emir. Don't break my heart. Just business associates? I thought we were friends. A close ones" Sofia said with a smirk at the end.

Zeynep was boiling by this moment. What the hell she means. (Close ones my ass. I'm his only close friend).

Emir felt the stiffness in her back and caressed it softly. She looked at him heatedly and saw the tension in his eyes as well. Then she turned to Sofia and gave her her hand to shake. The women exchanged some fake pleasantries and then the woman continued talking to Emir completely ignoring Zeynep. It was obvious that Emir wasn't comfortable too. So when their was a pause in their talk Emir excused himself.

"I promised my beautiful wife a dance and I can't let this night ends with out fullfiling my promise" Emir said soothly then led Zeynep to the dance floor.

He took one of her hands in his and put the other on her waist. She put her hand on his shoulder reluctantly. Not looking at his face she spoke.
"You haven't promised me a dance or anything why did you lie. We don't have to dance" She said curtly with a bit heat.

"I know but I wanted to" Emir said softly. He knows why she was mad but he waited for her to address it.

"Zeynep, are you okay? "

"No. Emir. I'm not okay" Zeynep replied, looking at him with so much heat. (Here we go) Emir thought.

"That woman who's apparently is more than just old business associate was openly flirting with you in front of my fucking eyes" Zeynep hissed in a low voice but the heat of it drow the attention some of the dancers nearby.

"Zeynep, I'm your husband okay. So it doesn't matter what other women do"

"It matters to me. I don't want to see a woman put her hand on you"

"Hmmm.. " Emir hummed, pressing his lips tightly.

"What hmmm??" Zeynep asked, irritated by his coolness.

"Is that jealousy im detecting here?"

"So what if I'm jealous. You're mine. And you and every woman in this world should know that. Now excuse me" Zeynep pulled back and went looking for the restroom. She was upset and frustrated. She know that she's overreacting and jealous but she can't help it. That woman Sofia or whatever irritated her to no end.

Zeynep was washing her hands in the sink. Feeling better after taking a few minutes alone. Suddenly the door opened and Sofia came in the same smuggly look on her face.

"Oh, you're here. I thought you left the party" The woman said with a patronizing manner.

Zeynep took a deep breath and blistered a fake smile on her face.

"Why would I leave. My husband is still here. I'll leave with him"

"Right.. " The woman answered and started powdering her fake nose.
"You know. It's really weird" The woman said.

"What's weird? "

"When I was in Turkey. I heard about you a lot. You were out of town I think. But Emir spoke of you a few times" The woman said.

"Really?" Zeynep wondered. Curious to know what this woman was aiming at.

"Yeah.. He told me you're his best friend. Which is weird because now you two are married".

"Your point?"

"Oh. Nothing. It just got me thinking if you two were in love back then or it's a new thing? I mean if you two were more than friends back then he wouldn't have slept with me.. But it doesn't matter now, right? Have a nice evening"

The woman dropped this bomb at Zeynep and turned around and left like it's no big deal. Zeynep's attempt to calm down a few minutes ago flied out of the window. She knows that this woman wanted to get to her nerves because she was envious bitch and that Zeynep shouldn't be mad. After all she and Emir wasn't anything but friends back then.
Even that wasn't enough for her to calm down. She left the rest room and went to find Emir. He saw the look on her face and came to meet her halfway.

"Kucugum. Are you okay. You're still mad at me, aren't you?"

"No Emir I'm not mad. I'm fucking pissed. And I want to leave. Right now"

"Zeynep it's still early... "

"Okay then you stay. I'm going" Zeynep turned around and left. Emir said good by to some friends and followed her.

The ride to the hottel was silent. Both was waiting for to burst in the privacy of their hottel room.

Emir let Zeynep in and closed the door.

"What the hell was that Zeynep?" Emir asked curtly. He was practically mad but he was surely annoyed.

"Don't talk to me like that. If you're mad because we came here you can go back. I'm sure your Ex-girlfriend will be thrilled" Zeynep replied heatedly. Her voice shaking.

"My...what? Zeynep what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about that woman who obviously you slept with and didn't tell me. Sofia hanim"

"What?? Zeynep this is ridiculous. This happened once in a drunken night that I don't even remember. It didn't mean anything. How did you know about that?"

"She told me. And bragged about it as if she wasn't talking to your damn wife. God. Why didn't I just grab her head and smash it at the mirror over and over again till I wipe that smuggling look out of her plastic face"

Zeynep said gritting her teeth, fist grabbing an imaginary Sofia and smashing her as she explained. Emir looked at her with narrowed eyes. Amused and a bit sacred at her show of aggressiveness.

"Ok.. ay.. Now that was a bit scary. You need to calm down"

"I'M CALM" She screamed.

"Okay. Look. It happened when you were in London. Besides, we weren't anything back then. Also you're the one who fixed my relationship with Deniz yourself remember"

"Ugh. Don't remind me of this, it felt horrible even back then"

"Oh, so you had feelings for me back then" Emir asked smugly.

"Don't get cute with me Emir. I'm still pissed"

Emir took a step towards her and took her hand in his. Kissing her fingers.

"Let's forget about what happened tonight okay. Please don't ruin it more" Emir pleaded with her. And she drew her hands back.

"Me?? You're the one who ruined the night"

"Me??" Emir said with a surprise.

"Yes, you. First with the dress and then with this Ex lover of yours"

"First, I had a valid reason about the dress I told you so. Men were ogling you non stop all night I almost bunched some of them. Second, Sofia is not my lover. She's nothing to me and you are over reacting"

Zeynep looked at him like he just lost his mind.  She shoke her head and spoke.

"You know what. I'm going to sleep. You can go back to your party if you want"

Then she turned around and headed for the bathroom. But Emir was able to catch her by the arm and pull her fast to his chest. Zeynep gasped loudly not expecting it.

Their faces were merely in inch a way from each other. The air suddenly became heavier and Emir leaned even closer. He whispered softly to her lips, brushing his over hers. Breathes coming fast.

"There's no place I want to be but here. With you"

Then he plugged his lips to hers in a passionate, earth shuttering kiss. Zeynep was reluctant at first, still pissed at him but she completely forgot about it when he bit her lower lip drawing a moan out of her. The heat of the moment took over their scenes and both knew where this moment is leading them to. So they decided to throw cautions to the wind and get lost in each other. Its It's a fire was building for some years now and it's time to put it out. Zeynep put her arms around his neck and Emir circled her back lifting her off the floor and carrying her towards the bed.

He put her down near the bed and both pulled back. Their eyes met in a mutual desire, want and and love with a bit of madness. Both reached their limits. All that buried emotions were coming out to the surface and there's no going back. This is it.

Emir reached behind her back and unzipped her dress. Letting it fall into the floor. Zeynep lowered her head feeling embarrassed to stand in front of him almost naked. Emir put his fingers under her chin and lifted her head.

He eyes met his and the patient and love she saw their made all her fear go away. Emir took her hand and lifted them to the his lips. Then he pushed her softly to the bed. His eyes not leaving hers for one second.
I wasn't an ordinary night for them. This night was a promise to a long happy life they're planing to have.

.....
So, Finally 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 50 15
'|| QUICK DESCRIPTION, this is the introduction part so if u wanna skip it then get to the story, but i will tell u what the story contains here<3 ...
391 46 30
He just rolls his eyes "keep rolling them you might find a brain in there "she says "you don't even have one "he says. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ D...
80.1K 2.6K 33
So i am again here with a new fanfiction and its on karnami i mean karan and monami from ziddi dil manee na after anuseena i am fan of this mujhe des...
25K 1K 20
Absolutely loving farmeed and their angsty enemies to lovers dynamic, I wanted to add a little more detail amd my kinda twists in the story.. the sta...