Kidnapped By My Alpha Mate

By kiara_vr

Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 41

27.4K 691 146
By kiara_vr

Sasha

I wake up to find the large king sized bed completely empty with me lying alone in my nightdress and no imprint of Dylan's heavy muscular figure on the bed as if he did not come back to the bed at all.

I had waited past midnight eating chocolate and jelly tots and drinking hot chocolate whilst waiting for my lovely mate and husband to return or was the fight that chaotic.

I sigh getting up from the bed. The want to cuddle him is very very strong and I walk to his office to find it empty and then the infirmary hoping that if he's there that he's just visiting an injured warrior because he is so amazing and kind.

He however is, unfortunately for me, not there either and I sigh and begin to search the entire enormous mansion that I sometimes wonder if it is too large to even be called that with it's massive size and the amount of people inside it, it even has a ballroom, two ballrooms for crying out loud, that is when you know it is more of a castle than a mansion.

Completely frustrated by my inability to find my mate who seems to allude me I go to the last place I can think of, James and Zack's office. I march there and slam the door open, exhausted and upset by my fruitless extensive and intensive search for my mate who is usually incredibly easy to find, like super duper duper easy to find.

"Where is Dylan? He did not come back last night?!" I demand barging into the office shared by the Gamma and Beta who have maps spread out all over their tables.

"Well he is um busy?" Zack says a hint of nervousness and unsureness in his voice.

"Why does that sound like a question? We got married yesterday and I waited for him throughout the night and he never came! Do you know how worried I have been and how many cups of hot chocolate I have been through because coffee is too bitter!?"

"You tell her."

"No you're the Beta."

"What I don't want to die! You're the trainer of the pack being Gamma, you do it!"

"I'm not dealing with an angry mate!"

"Better you than me!"

"Why not you?!"

"Why don't you do it then?!"

"Same goes for you!"

"Don't twist this thing around! You do it!"

"No way!"

"Yes way now tell the female!"

"I'm not telling her! I'm not suicidal!"

"Well I'm not either!"

"Stop your whisper shouting! I can hear you loud and clear you know! What is going on with you two and where is my mate?! I may be human but if I find a silver whip somewhere I guarantee it will be painful, for you two not for me, so get talking or I'll get a whip and start cracking it," I threaten angrily, maybe I seriously need Dylan's cuddles to calm me right down right now.

He smells like marshmallows and jelly tots. I don't know how they smell I guess well I know how marshmallows smell, delicious marshmallows. He makes me think of them though and he smells really nice and he's warm and he might not be too fluffy- nevermind his wolfside is extremely fluffy- he's warm and fluffy and he is the definition of a marshmallow.

If he died or left who would I cuddle? I world without my Dylan's cuddles would be one not worth living. This is when I know I am addicted to his cuddles. Maybe I should seek help- wait why would I do that when I can just cuddle him. He seems to definitely enjoy them and I enjoy them so there is definitely no problem at all.

I just need to find the wolf to cuddle him and scold him for not coming to bed and cuddling me- unless he had a lot of work. Then, and only then, well unless he is injured or any other complications, will it be okay for him to have skipped out on sleeping with his arms around me.

"Where is my mate?! I am going through a serious cuddle addiction! I am a female and I need his cuddles and kisses!"

"Well you see last night um Dylan. He was uh kidnapped?" James says rubbing his head nervously.

"Nice try. I'm the damsel in distress who always gets kidnapped. He's the Alpha who saves or kidnaps me. Do you think I buy that he was kidnapped? Tell me the truth now!" I demand fed up with their useless waste of time that could be spent with my mate who is perfect, if I overlook the little issue of us meeting by him kidnapping me or having gotten the two insolent idiots who can't just tell me where my mate is unless he is planning a surprise.

"Wait! Is he planning a surprise? Like another picnic or stargazing? Is he?" I ask excited and hopeful, sure that they are just trying to cover for him.

They look at me with some kind of nervous look like they are trying not to disappoint me but are inevitably going to do that. Can't they do anything right.

"Sasha he's not lying. He was kidnapped. He has a lot more enemies than you think that's why everyone is after you. See his family is extremely powerful. His father was the Alpha King. He disbanded the Lycan Kingdom into packs. That's why the mansion is so big. It's known as Atrei Castle. The thing is by taking over this pack it would give another Alpha the power to take the position as Alpha King and that's what his enemies want to take," Zack says.

"And since he's gone you're now our Alpha. Alpha female? So um not sure if this is the right time but um my congratulations on being the new Alpha?" James adds sheepishly and I stare blankly.

"N-no! I want Dylan! I don't want to be an Alpha! I'm human! I want my mate and husband!" I shout suddenly bursting into tears and falling to my knees sobbing in the office.

How could power ever replace Dylan. I don't want to be an Alpha. He's the Alpha, I support him and he cuddles me. It's a system that's a lot less stressful for me than school ever was.

If he's gone then who will cuddle me and who will I love and cuddle? I need him.

The two wolves pick me up and place me on the couch with a blanket over me, stroking and comforting me as I sob.

"Get Lila, she'll know how to handle this!" James says.

"W-who's L-Lila? W-will she get Dylan back?" I ask sniffling.

"Um no- but she will help comfort you. I know this is cruel but you'll need to get over your sadness soon. The pack will need their Alpha and that is now you," Zack says.

"B-but I don't know how to fight. I never learnt. I know some gymnastics and I can climb trees, but what's that going to help. I've spent the last few years as an outcast, I don't know how to lead people, wolves. Why would anyone listen to a human- I want Dylan. He would know what to do. I want to cuddle him," I sob.

"Sasha you are incredibly smart and not every human can manage to outdo a group of the best warriors like the female tarzan. You are amazing," Zack assures me.

"Get Lila she will be best for comforting her. We obviously know nothing about comforting girls," James says.

Zack nods and leaves the office and soon enough returns with a beautiful blonde haired girl.

"Sasha this is Lila Carlac. Lila this is our Luna and um Alpha, Sasha," Zack introduces.

"Hi I'm Lila if you didn't already pick it up from idiot two," Lila says with a sweet smile that seemed as if it would usually be infectious, in a good way that would have everyone smiling.

"Lila is an Omega, meaning her role in the pack is people, helping children and resolving smaller issues or bringing them up to us or the Alpha if they get too big. She creates order in that section," James explains.

"Now you two go to the bedroom and have some girl time maybe that'll help you Sasha. I mean you haven't really met any girls at all besides the pack doctor whilst you've been here since Dylan always wants you to himself-" Zack says.

"I want Dylan to be here wanting me to himself!" I sob into my hands.

"Come now Alpha Sasha. Let's go to your bedroom," Lila coaxes me.

I nod softly and stand up only to feel my legs wobbly and numb and I fall, her arms catching me.

"Can one of you please carry her, she seems to be a bit exhausted," she says and James picks me up and carries me to the room and sits me on the bed.

"You'll start training to be an Alpha tomorrow, Sasha," he says.

"Get out idiot number 1. That's not the kind of thing you tell a girl who has just been separated from her mate. I am so happy you are not an Omega, the pack would fall apart if you were," she snaps at him.

"Aren't you just a ray of sunshine," he mutters closing the door.

"I-I want Dylan," I whimper crying harder.

"It's okay, let it out, I'm right here," she says stroking my back gently.

"H-he always saves me when I'm kidnapped, he can easily follow my scent but now that he is kidnapped I don't know what to do. Why did he have to be the one to be kidnapped?!" I sob.

"There we go, let it out. You'll feel better if you talk out everything on your mind," she says.

She passes me a tissue and I blow my nose and sob more.

"Why don't we talk about something other than your mate, hmm? A distraction may be nice for you. What do you like doing?" she suggests.

"D-drawing. Drawing with Dylan or drawing his wolf. His drawings are the cutest thing ever and then he tells me what they are because his stick figures are hard to interpret. I miss him!"

"What do you enjoy that you have not done with... him," she says not wanting to mention his name.

"D-dancing or running with my brother but he's dead and it's all my fault. Why do the men in my life always leave me? First my brother, then my dad barely wants me and then Dylan is kidnapped," I cry wondering why bad things happen to me.

"Nothing is your fault. How about we do some dancing, I have a phone, there is loads of WiFi and what better way to relax than to dance. Unless you want a dart board to get your frustrations out at," she says.

"Can we dance, please?"

"Sure," she replies and puts on music which we end up dancing to and somehow we end up having a pillow fight which is more me dodging her werewolf pillow hits and then me hitting her from behind.

I sigh as we fall on the bed laughing and I find her to be a very good distraction from my sadness. I haven't had a girl as a friend here at all. All I've had is Dylan, James and Zack oh and my multiple kidnappers but I would definitely never ever call them friends.

"Want to play with the pups. They are really cute," she suggests and I nod and I follow her into a huge room where young children run free playing.

"Lily! A young girl exclaims running up to Lila.

"Sasha this is my little sister René. I call her Ren though. Ren this is our new Luna Sasha," Lila says picking up the girl.

"You are very pretty," Ren says smiling.

"And you are beautiful," I tell her with a smile and I wonder what Dylan and I's child would look like and then I want to burst into tears.

We play with the pups for a while and then we end up swimming in the pool till about sometime after sunset.

"How about we get some popcorn and we go and join the mothers watching movies. They have this thing where once their children go to bed they sometimes just watch childish movies to relax. All we've been doing is swimming, running after kids, dancing and pillow fighting, a break might be nice," she suggests and I nod and we dry off and get dressed.

I end up sitting on couches, with young mothers and Lila, watching Mulan and then Lady and the Tramp.

The only problem with the Lady and the Tramp is that it is too sweet and romantic and if Dylan was here we could be watching this together which me curled up in his arms and I'm on the verge of crying again and Lila notices and sneaks me out of the theatre with the popcorn in hand.

"You okay?" She asks.

"N-no. It's too beautiful and emotional. I want to watch that with Dylan," I sob.

"It's normal for you to miss him. Do you want to watch How to train your Dragon? We can watch whichever movie you want," she suggests.

"Dylan and I watched that movie. He fell asleep. I miss him!" I sob.

"Why don't we watch the Princess Diaries instead. It's nice," she suggests.

"O-okay," I reply softly.

"And then afterwards we can have dinner," she says smiling and I feel like I'm going to burst into tears for the hundredth time today because of how much I miss Dylan.

"Don't worry, the pain will get better eventually," she assures me but I can't find it in me to believe that when it hurts so very very badly, it feels as if my heart has been broken up and then shredded into millions of pieces.

A/N

So we finally have another female character and um Dylan got kidnapped so that was something.

I know this chapter may have caused some of you (especially the Sasha x Dylan people, who support the ship that needs a name) to cry and I apologize for that. Just know I will not kill off Dylan. I believe that a ship should sail at the end of a book and I hope it ends that way.

This chapter and the next one (which I plan on publishing tomorrow, sometime) are proof of my procrastination during exams.

Okay so I just noticed that James is supposed to be Jason but I like him being a James so if you are confused they are the same person. I just kind of accidentally renamed a character. So James is now Jason's second name that everyone prefers to call him by.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 84.7K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
4.2M 110K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...
795K 21.1K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
635K 20.4K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...