The Babysitter

Por NightTime_Storiexs

Highest rankings: Break-up: #1 (23rd November 2019) Cliche romance: #1 (23rd November 2019) Cliche: #1 (11th... Más

Cast:
I'm A Babysitter?
You Did What?!
Oh-Um-Crap!
Psychotic, Sociopathic Bitch
Good Luck Escaping
Babe?
Mario Kart
Are You Flirting With Me?
Could I Like Her?
Eighth Grade
Did I Just Think That?
I Hate Him
Do I Like Him?
Oh Really?
All Your Beauty
Spaghetti
Never Again
Mother Knows Best
Paint
Shit!
I Said It!
Sheriff
Midnight Swim
Three Seconds
M&M'S
Why Would You Lie?
What The Hell Am I Doing?
Peter Fucking Miller
How'd You Find Me?
Third-Wheeling
That's My Girl... Not
No More Kisses
Blushed Beautifully
Welcome Back!
I Have Feelings
Donkey Kong
Chocolate Strawberries
Pinch
Bandages
Pity
Stunning
Hair Tie
Summer Love
Roller Skating
Sir
Don't Go
I'm Sorry
Interrogation
God Bless America
Epilogue
A/N
Thank You!

Damn!

24.2K 857 59
Por NightTime_Storiexs

Chapter 33: (Aubrey's POV)- Damn!

"Aubrey! Where the hell am I supposed to have body oil?" he exclaimed while trying to prop himself up on his elbows but falling flat on his face.

"How do I know? You don't have it anywhere? I bet you've used it before. Do you have any lotion at least?" I groaned, my innocent brain not thinking about how his perverted one would take it. 

"Where would I use oil?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as I came out from the bathroom with lotion and smacked his back, making him wince. I sat beside him but before I even started, he had to give his wise worded input. "You can't sit like that, you won't be able to do it right. I have the experience," he spoke suggestively making me roll my eyes. "Straddle me," he demanded. At least he's being straightforward, of course, I blushed. "I don't have all night, love." That fucking asshole. 

I groaned before straddling his lower back. 

This felt so damn wrong and sexual. 

I put the lotion on and he winced as I began to apply pressure. This went on for about twenty minutes and he wouldn't let me get off. "Am I done yet? My hands are hurting now I'm gonna need a hand massage!" I whined repeatedly. 

"I'll gladly give you one, I'm great with my hands you see," he smirked. 

I put extra pressure, making him wince. "What is up with you? Why are you in such a sexual mood?" I questioned. 

"Don't you like it- ow!" he winced as I dug my nails into his back slightly. "Damn!" he hissed. 

"What? Didn't feel good, love?" I mimicked. I had a smug look on my face until he opened his freaking mouth. 

"It sure did, would you mind doing it again?" he teased. 

I rolled my eyes before sighing, "I'm getting off, I'm done." I rubbed my hands together, before pulling my left leg over to my right and leaning against the headboard to his right since he was lying on his stomach still. "Better? Does it still hurt as bad?" I asked as he placed a pillow under his chin while looking at me. 

"No, I'm all good." He rested his arms over the pillow, his eyes slowly drooping closed. We both already showered to get all the chlorine off and were tired as hell now. 

"I'm gonna go to my room okay? Call me if you need anything." I began sliding off the bed but his grip on my wrist stopped me. 

"I'm immobile right now, you're gonna leave me?" he chuckled. 

"You're not immobile, Parker. I know you didn't get hurt that bad," I scoffed. 

He dropped the act and sat up straight. Not too sore now, huh? "You played along though," he pointed out. 

"Why would I humiliate you like that? You wanted a massage, I get it." I rolled my eyes. I've been doing that a lot lately. 

"A massage? No. Your hands-on me? Definitely," he smirked. 

I smacked his shoulder before throwing his shirt on his face. "Put it on," I laughed. 

"Why? Getting distracted are we?" he raised his eyebrows at me tauntingly. 

I huffed before shrugging. "Or don't. I don't care." I grabbed the bottle of lotion and went into the bathroom to place it back. I turned around to leave the bathroom to see him standing in the doorway, leaning on it. This is gonna go on for a while. As expected, when I tried to walk past him, he didn't move and when I moved to go the other way, he moved and stood in front of me. Isn't he bored of this yet? "Parker, can you move?" I folded my arms across my chest and looked up at him while he smirked. 

"I don't know, depends can you make me?" His eyebrow twitched before he arched it at me. 

"I don't know, depends can my fist?" I rolled my eyes while he chuckled. I sighed before we just stared at each other, boredom painted across my face while amusement danced on his. "What do you want, Xavier?" I huffed before leaning against the sink's countertop. 

He blinked, "You know what I want." 

There was suddenly a lot of tension in the air and I began feeling butterflies in my stomach. Okay, I know that happens around him but why the hell now? 

"Parker, you're not gonna get it. Get out of the way." I spoke monotonously, not showing emotion. 

He sighed, "I got it earlier today, hell you even asked for it a second time." He took steps towards me, making me back up while speaking tauntingly.

"You initiated it. Why would I deny it? I'm not initiating it though, yet you're asking. That's not how it works, babe. You don't always get what you want." I shrugged as my back hit the cold wall giving me chills. 

"I know you wanted it and you got it. You just didn't say it out loud." He placed his hands on either side of me. 

"I just wasn't the one to ask. Are you giving in, Parker?" I smirked. 

"Absolutely not. Kissing you doesn't mean I'm falling for you or that I'm better than him." He shrugged. "It just means we're kissing." He had a smug look on his face. I thought that was my job. 

"True, but you asking for it does mean you want it. Why do you want it?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

 "Cause I find you attractive." He shrugged as if this was a casual conversation. 

"Moderately?" I prompted with a smug look played off by innocence. 

He shook his head. "Extremely," he said in complete seriousness. 

I was caught off guard for a solid minute, not knowing how to respond. 

"Cat got your tongue?" he smirked. 

Why does that always happen to me in situations where I should say a witty remark? "You confuse me." I smoothly changed the topic, getting the attention off me. "You say you want me then you act like a dick." I shrugged. 

"I never said I wanted you." He shook his head. If I didn't know what he was playing, I would've cried right then and there. 

"Don't you?" I pushed myself off the wall, inching closer to him. 

"Aubrey, get off of me," he mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Glad to see I'm getting to him. 

"I thought you wanted it?" I furrowed my eyebrows in false confusion. 

"Well you're not exactly giving it to me and frankly, I don't like being teased." His jaw clenched and ticked. 

"Then I guess you don't want it." I shrugged before unwrapping my arms and heading to the exit but before I could leave, he grabbed my wrist and pinned me back against the wall. 

"Cut it out, Carthy." He stared straight into my eyes. He was getting pissed and I found it so amusing. 

"Okay," I nodded, "I'll leave you alone." I tried to leave again but as I thought, he didn't let me. "You're not letting me leave and you don't like me so close," I rolled my eyes while looking at him patiently waiting for his response. "What do you want?" I asked when he didn't reply. 

"I don't like you so close because you're close but I don't even get a kiss," he huffed, "I know I fucked this up for myself, I know that. But I don't like being teased so give it, or don't," he paused. "You standing so close to me, touching me, and flirting with me isn't doing me any good." He suppressed a groan. 

"Well, that's the point," I smirked. "And Parker," I began with a smirk tugging at my lips. "If I can't touch, stand so close, or flirt with you, then where's the fun?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "It's your game I'm playing, and last I checked, there were no rules." I blinked innocently. 

"Aubrey, I swear to god, if you don't shut the fuck up right now, I'll kiss you," he threatened. 

Oh my, I'm so scared! Not.

"Go ahead. You'll get what you want anyway," I dared. 

He wouldn't do it. It showed his weakness. He won't do it. 

"And I'll know you'll lose." I finished, provoking him the most I could. 

"I won't do it. And before you ask why, you don't need to know. What you do need to know is that the next time your lips touch mine, you'll be the one asking for it," he challenged. 

I told you he wouldn't do it. 

What he said did surprise me and make me think I just shot myself in the foot but it's already done. 

"Can I take your word for that?" I dared. 

He smirked, "Of course you can, love."

*

*

*

*

*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

661K 15.3K 51
After an unpleasant two years away from her hometown, Chloe Woods is excited to return. She's looking forward to rekindling her friendship with John...
122K 5.8K 43
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...
362K 10.5K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
16.5M 600K 50
[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] 🚫WARNING🚫 :| CLICHE ALERT! This is some high class cringe stuff which will make you want to throw yourself out...