It Just Happened || YeonBin

By Chiminikki

They never thought one drunk night would end to something like this. More

ยซ Introduction ยป
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
37 PART 2
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54 PART 2
55 (END)
Epilogue
* Bonus Chapter *
* Bonus Chapter 2*
* Bonus Chapter 3 *

33??

26.6K 1.5K 916
By Chiminikki

not really sure if i should consider this one as a proper chapter so let's just call it a filler? i guess??

anyways here u go

~~

Perhaps following the couple's suggestion on where to go was a wrong decision.

After the unexpected meeting they had with Yoongi and Hoseok earlier that afternoon, Yeonjun managed to blurt out they were out on a date when he was chatting with Hoseok. And he might also mentioned that they do not have a plan and were basically clueless on where to go so Hoseok, being the hope and sunshine that he is, was more than happy to give them a list of places that they should visit first.

Somehow they came down to this place full of adorable, fluffy creatures—kind of like a zoo but with the majority of domestic animals that could easily pass as pets. The shelter is actually quite near the hotel, about a twenty minute walk according to Hoseok's computation, and since it's located at a fairly discreet setting, there aren't that much people who visit it. Meaning, it is the perfect fit if they're trying to avoid a large crowd—because let's face it, massive number of people can be very annoying sometimes.

But the people aren't even the problem Soobin's facing here right now. It's been what? Twenty five minutes and Yeonjun had mystically forgotten about his existence.

The brown haired was delightfully running around petting, cooing, playing and hugging different animals; like that dog right there that might have mistaken Yeonjun as part of their specie since it looked like it doesn't want to let go of Yeonjun anymore. And the guy? Well he's enjoying the attention so much he was just squealing and giggling every time the balls of fluffs do something adorable.

Soobin was scowling while trying to figure out what Yoongi meant when he told him those words before he and Yeonjun left the hotel.

~

Soobin was quietly listening while Yeonjun and Hoseok discuss about some places they could visit for the time being. He just sat there, finishing his bubble tea silently as he watched the two males interact as if they've known each other for years and hadn't only met today.

"Oh, oh, oh! You guys should visit this theme park based on virtual reality! It was so damn cool still couldn't believe everything wasn't real or you could go to this beach, do you like that? Like, strolling around in the sand or some shit? Oh wait do you like animals? Not the wild ones but you know the pets? Because there's a shelter 'round the corner a few blocks from here, I think. What was it called again Yoongles?" Hoseok rambled on, surprisingly he wasn't running out of breath from how fast he's talking and only stopped to ask something to Yoongi.

"Babe I told you to stop calling me those names and I don't know. Just give them the directions they could follow it, they're adults anyway." The short male responded, dismissing them off with a wave of his hand.

"Ugh, fine. So, listen here Yeonjunnie~ first you go to this road—"

And then they were back to talking among themselves.

Soobin excused himself to go to the washroom with Yeonjun telling him they'll be off once he's done and so he went. He was washing his hands when Yoongi showed up beside him and pat him on the back.

"Seems like you'll be visiting that shelter." The elder said, while also putting some liquid soap in his hands.

Soobin hummed in response, rinsed his hands and grab some tissue paper on the wall beside him. "Yeah. I'll head back now hyung."

Yoongi dismissed him with a nod but before he could walk away, the shorter male talked again causing him to halt his steps and listen. "Yeonjun looks like he loves pets so he might ignore you the whole time. Would that be okay with you?"

Soobin turned around, glanced at the mirror and saw Yoongi's reflection looking back at him with a questioning gaze. There was a little pause, he considered what Yoongi said and was kind of reluctant but he managed to blurt out a yes.

He meant, if Yeonjun likes it then it'll be fine for him too. He wouldn't have to deal with the other male's pestering and all since he'll be too busy surrounding himself with animals.

That'll be okay for him, right?

Yoongi smirked to himself and walked towards Soobin, "It might feel like a wrong decision at first for being ignored but trust me, it isn't."

That made the younger one frown.

"It's worth it." And with that, Yoongi left a confused Soobin at the washroom to ponder by himself.

~

Soobin wondered if this was what Yoongi meant by feeling like this whole thing was a wrong decision.

Because it sure as heck feels like it was.

Yeonjun was going round and receiving love from all these dogs and cats and hamsters and birds and just practically everything. While he's there, trying to approach this one tiny cat only for it to growl right at him and attempted to claw his arms off.

He backed away, frowned and sulked to himself.

Suddenly he heard a voice calling to him, making him look ahead but saw nobody there. Again, there was someone calling his name but he couldn't find where it was coming from.

He knew that someone was Yeonjun so he's starting to feel a little worried considering he couldn't find the elder when he was just right there in front of him a moment ago.

"Soobin I'm here! The room to your left!" He heard Yeonjun yell, followed by a bunch of laughter and barks.

Luckily, the shelter happened to be out of visitors when they arrived so they have the whole place to themselves with these cute little bundles of fuzzes.

Or at least, Yeonjun thought so.

Because, uhm, well, Soobin may or may not have paid the caretaker to close the shelter and not accept visitors as long they're there.

But Yeonjun doesn't have to know that.

The instant Soobin entered the said room to his left, the first thing he saw was Yeonjun, sitting down on the floor with dogs and cats surrounding him while he holds an adorable, tiny, little white rabbit on both palms of his hands. He has this huge grin plastered on his face and his eyes twinkling in joy and Soobin could definitely see how genuinely happy he is at the very spot he's standing in.

Another flow of giggles left Yeonjun's lips when he spotted the mesmerized male standing by the doorway. He raised the rabbit up a bit in the air and situated it just beside Soobin's figure and his smile grew even wider. "I found your twin!"

That brought Soobin back to reality and he walked forward to sit beside Yeonjun, of course with so much caution as to avoid being clawed and bitten by these furry creatures that by the way, appeared like they're ready to attack him because he just sat down next to their new found king.

It doesn't seem to bother Yeonjun though as he lunged at Soobin to shove the bunny towards the raven haired male's face. "See? It looks like you!"

There displays that wide smile again. Soobin couldn't help himself but admire every single detail of it. He's trying to absorb all of its features like it'll be the first and last time he'll see that so he has to memorize everything.

Because fuck, that's the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

Too beautiful to the point that he doesn't want to see anyone else's.

And he doesn't want Yeonjun to lose that.

Ever.

He'll make sure it'll stay on Yeonjun for a really, really long time.

Maybe this is what Yoongi hyung meant when he said it's worth it. 

~~~

kimeli1213 was this fluffy enough for you?? i mean it's still an update right?? so did i pass ur dare or??

oh and lunarzee i get happy whenever i read you guys' comments so did i pass ur dare too?? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 313 67
They thought it would be easy to hide, but the truth comes out eventually.
131K 4.4K 38
"๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐˜ , ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’" ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธ
351 2 20
when you finally can meet your Idol in a wrong moment.
185K 6.3K 28
There is no such thing as a happy ending. _under editing_