Desolated - book 3 •StrangeFr...

By CosmicCubeTM

What do I do now that he's gone? •.•.• Book 3, previous 2 books are 'Scarred' and 'Torn'. A StrangeFrost stor... More

Torn
Cold, Warm
Ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive
I think it was about you
Turning pages
Turning around again and again
Why do i feel something behind me
Chipping at an alredy finished statue
Aww man
D.U.Y.
Haha drunkie
Its all your fault.
Fast paced
*
*
My hands are cold, my heart is cold.
Plot break.
Lost and found
Thats a great joke
Eyeless
Its 5am and I still miss you
Sorry, dickhead
Help me. You're my only hope.
Brick wall
Guess what? Ooooooo
Colorful hues flowing though his head
Its not what it looks like
Going back to reality woop there goes gravity
Chasing objects that dont run
The roses feel like air because the roses arent there
This mirror shows something else
The water I drink is slowly drowning me
Headshot
Planet from far, far away
Decay is only an illusion
Not yet not dead
I found a joint in moms dresser
Nostalgic
A world where roses bloom
No

The feeling of haunted

273 17 4
By CosmicCubeTM

•Loki's POV•
I don't know what prompted me. I just somehow decided that I wanted to got to the Avengers Facility again.
I used a cloak from Asgard, as winter had been approaching and it was bitterly cold outside.

I stopped at the sanctum, as I had been walking for a few hours and it was getting dark.

And that was the only place around that seemed familiar.

It was completely silent when I walked in. So silent to the point that I was aware of my own breathing.

It was cold and dark, everything feeling like an Abandon house.
Well, I guess it was an abandoned house.

I slowly and tiredly walked in as I felt the floorboards underneath my feet creak and groan.
As I walked to the center of the floor, I saw a small speaker, a phone, and two Atarri flashback controllers sitting on the ground where me and strange had left them.

I guess he never cleaned it up.
I tapped on the top of the phone, it flashed on and I saw the background had been changed to a picture of me.

I was smiling.
I hadn't done that in two months.

But the Spotify playlist hadn't changed. It was still paused to play the song 'Africa' by TOTO, still paused to the middle of the song.

I tapped on the play button to hear the music again.
The speaker it was playing from was distorted for a second, then played to song normally.

As I heard the chorus chime and eco through the empty building, I felt myself drop to the ground with my arms wrapped around my head.

I wanted to scream.
We was actually gone.
He's not coming back.
Ever.

I stopped myself from screaming.
I just quietly sobbed into the floor, hitting it with my weak fist.

After what felt like an hour of just silently sobbing, I eventually cried myself to sleep.
I dropped on my side and just lightly grunted, feeling my heavy eyes close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 174 21
Loki was back in his cell after being discovered by Thor. He saw horrible things but had no way of escaping and helping his family. He is sadder and...
1.5K 34 40
The threat of a Mad Titan wiping out half the universe looms over the heroes. And then he does what they thought impossible and wins. Now it's a fi...
71.3K 2.6K 33
Ever since you were born, your fate has been decided for you. As a child, you were hidden away by your father, Odin, destined to be married off in a...
153K 2.9K 29
{Set in Infinity War and Endgame} Thanos is on his way and there's not much that can stop him. Will The Avengers survive this or will this mark the e...