moon | minsung

Por _cherryoon_

" He is just a sick boy " I don't want to admit but I care for him. He is so innocent. ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป... Mais

โ˜
โ˜1
โ˜2
โ˜3
โ˜4
โ˜5
โ˜6
โ˜7
โ˜8
โ˜9
โ˜11
โ˜12
โ˜13
โ˜14
โ˜15
โ˜16
โ˜17
โ˜18
โ˜19
โ˜20
โ˜21
โ˜22
โ˜23
โ˜24
โ˜25
โ˜26
โ˜27
โ˜28
โ˜29
โ˜๏ธ30
โ˜๏ธ31
โ˜๏ธ32
โ˜๏ธ33
โ˜๏ธ34
โ˜๏ธ35

โ˜10

61.7K 2.6K 11.2K
Por _cherryoon_

Minho pov.

I ran home with all my strength, as fast my legs could carry me, it felt like raining, but it could been the end of the world and I wouldnt care. At the moment, it's him, only him, I have to be with him, he loooked so crushed, I can't belive they did that, I can't believe they were about to go further, I can't believe they wanted to hurt such an angel. When I reached to the house I immediately ran toward his room but the door were locked.

"JISUNG !!"

I yelled out of my breah, starting to bang on his door, but nothing was heard from the other side. My heart was beating like crazy. What if he did something to himself.  I immediately rush down the stairs and take the spare key and finally unlock his room. I saw him lying in bed, was he sleeping? I immediately took off my wet sneakers and my wet jacket and slipped under his blanket next to him. I  give him a tight back hug. He resisted, with a sob.

"..calm down It's me ..."

He tried to get my hands off his waist but I keep on holding him tigh. He was struggling but I didn't let.

" Shhh ..."

He quiet crying become louder and louder. I felt him slowly keep holding on my hand. I put my head between his neck and trebling shoulder. He slowly turned towards me, seeing his crying red eyes was making my heart bleed, damn it what are you doing this to me?

" Y-y-your ... h-hair is w-wet ...."

He siad with little sobbs leaving his lips. I slowly touched his face, crossing my thumb over his wet cheeks. I chuckled.

" Sorry ... I wet your pillow...."

He softly giggled throught his tears and sniffed. I smiled even if it hurts seeing him like this. Smile faded from his face and he slowly gets closer to me and leanded his head on my chest, he was so warm. Why was he the one who hugs me now?  I pat his hair and tighly retun hug. It's feel nice, his body against mine, his touch feel warm. Then I feel his body slowly shaking and sobbing, again.

"...I.... I didn't l-like that....."

"...Shhhh calm down, It won't happen again....I promise.."

I whisper in his ear holding him thighter, slowly patting his soft hair. He seemed to enjoy staying in my arms for a very long time, wait! I was complity wet and now he was too, he will cath cold like this, I should move, but I slowly began to feel him unconsciously letting me go, realizing he fell asleep. Gently I put my hand under his neck and laid his head on his dry pillow.  I removed his hands from my body and placed them under warm blanket. I was about to get up of bed but he caught my attention. I leaned close to his face and touched dried tears on his cheeks.  I leaned back a little and slowly kissed his cheek. He was cold...was he having fever, damn it I should also quickly change or I will catch coold.

"... I'm gonna protect you my innocent one...."

Evening was falling, my mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner and I was in the living room unpacking the things I just bought.

"Son what is that?"

She came out of the kitchen and leaned against the wall and watched me what I was doing

" We gonna play some games"

" We?... Games ?!"

She came up to me and looked at what I had. Monopoly, Uno, Domino, Jenga. Her eyes winded as throw everything ouy the bag.

"Wooow you bough a lot! We never played? What's all this for? Huh?!"

She said so surprised and happy, I know she missed it, toys around the house, crowds, full house, since my father died and then Minjun, everything became quiet, there was no laught, music---Um! except when I make parties on my own.

"Jisung was feeling really bad today so I wanted to cheer him up with something"

She then made that smirk face, nodding with hear head.

"What's going onnnn ?!"

She slaped my arm, again giving me that smirk.

"Did someone fell in love so they feel really positive ?!"

She asked so excitedly, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Meybe I did"

I said smirking back. I felt like my heart was rising, I felt like this is right, I should tell her. Right now? No....She would never accept, what I am scared the most is that she would send Jisung back home, just because of me.

"Who is the pretty girll~~ !!"

I drop my head looking at game box in my hands, and my heart broke. She never know I loved boys. How would she feel if she knew? that her son like boys and just play with girls, will it break her heart? Sure It will. After Minjun I don't want to be another one hurting her. But I can't escape or change myself for her.

"Yeah..... a .... r-really....really pretty girl....."

I mumbled, smiling throught the pain, pretending as I was unpacking games but actually my head was lost in thoughts.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

Only Jisung pictures flashed through my mind, and all I could think about was how perfect he was and how much I wanted him to be mine. But....why could I only see his crying face in my mind... still he was pure beautiful.

"... I wish h-She is ...."

I put bright smile on my face and pretended it didn't hurt.

"Is dinner ready? I should call Jisung"

She nodded going back to kitchen and I made my way to Jisung room. When I entered he was sitting on the bed reading his book also having his earphones on. I suddenly remembered our kiss. I want his lips on mine again, again and again. I made one step towards, looking again at him and then realised he was sitting in the same position when we were kissing.

He looked at me, as he was taking off his earphones, I completely forgot why did I even came here for? I shook my head.

"It's a d-dinner"

Thinking of us kissing. I remembered that he was one who made first move, but that wasn't even a kiss, until I take the control, god his blushing face, ughhh I wanna see it again. It makes me going crazy just thinking about it.

He get up, and walk out the room, I'm not sure why I panicked and hurried down the stairs before him. Was I looking like a kid?

When me and my mother were done eating. I took the plates and washed the dishes, my mother was surprised and wiggle her eyebrows at me. I mouthed 'stopppp' behind Jisung's back and it made her laugh.

Jisung was still by the table eating slowly, I sat across the table, put both fists on my cheeks and watched him. He slowly met my eyes looking up out his frame glasses. That look melted my heart almost making me yell 'awww'. His cheeks were full of food, his cuteness makes me go-- wait--I went too far with this. He continued eating and paid no attention to me watching his every move.

When he finished, I washed even his dishes. He was about to go back to his room, but I asked for him to stay at the living room, and spend evening with us. We all sat in the circle of the table.

" W-what are we-doing? "

As soon as he noticed boxes of different games bright smile appeared on his face. It was the first time I had seen him smile this way. I couldn't hold mine as his stunning smile shined. I want to make him the happiest person on the planet in exchange for his smile. How come I've never seen his lovely smile before?—

"Honey!... you okey?"

My mother startled me awake with a elbow push. I gave a quick nod, acting normal like I wasn't secind ago in wonderland called jisung. I looked at him again to be sure it was still him. It is, without a doubt, my love.

"Okey! So let's the family game's begin!"

Third pov.

Everyone enjoyed family games, and after long time house was filled with a nice and happier mood. Jisung felt like he never been happier in his life, just for having fun this night, he completely forgot about his condition and everything else in order to have a good time. They had a great time drinking juices, eating snacks. For the first time Jisung felt like a part of a family, one that cared not only about his health but also about his happiness. Minho's mother couldn't take here eyes of her son and believe how much he had changed since Jisung start living with them, of course not over the night, but day by day, she could feel her son truly being happy, at least at this moment right now.

"Who won three rounds?! Ha ha ha!"

Minho smirk and start clapping in his own victory, he acted like a little kid, but tonight nothing could ruin their mood.

Minho's mother decided to end the games and let everyone go to bed when it was already late as they have to get up early for school tomorrow.

"Ya! It wasn't that funny!"

Minho said as he held Jisung under his arm to help him climb the stairs because Jisung was choking on his own laughing. Even his happiness and laughing was worrying Minho.

"I-I  literally c-can't get it o-out of my h-head your f-face when a-aunt threw me 4+ and then it was m-my turn and t-then I threw you 4+ HAHAHAHA It...it was so f-f-funny!!"

Minho just admired, that Jisung was having a good time, and that he couldn't stop smiling. Minho picked him up and carried him up in a bridal style. Jisung was at first confused, but he soon relaxed and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, shyly looking at Minho's side profile giving him whole world butterflyes. He carried him up the stairs and placed him in front of the door of the room. Jisung gave him a warm smile, adjusing his glasses.

Minho smiled too, he didn't wanna make uncomfortable atmosphere by loooking at younger, so he quickly turned to go to his room, but Jisung's voice stopped him.

"T-Thank you....M-Minho ..."

Minho slowly turned around looking at him, about to ask him 'why?' But Jisung already answered him.

" B-b-because you made m-my day....because you made m-me smile after r-really long t-time…."

Every word younger said was spoken sincerely from a bottomof his heart. Minho just smiled, he made a step towards Jisung but when he continued talking it made Minho stop.

"A-And....b-back back then w-when....when I kissed y-you.....I am really s-sorry...I'm n-not into  guys...It will s-sound really...d-dumb....but .... I just w-wanted to t-try it....I'm s-sorry M-Minho.... "

Minho pov.

He left me speechless. It hurted more than I thought it would.

"Ah....that ........."

I scratched the back of my head and smiled, but it couldn't be sincere any longer. I nodded feeling anger boil my vains, I bite my lips tried holding on my tears.

Then when should I confess? When sholuld I date him? Oh wait!...yess he just said he is not into guys.

"I-I am s-sorry .... If that h-hurted you---"

"No! Hahaha! .... You didn't ... hahaha ..."

He was relieved knowing I was okay with it, even when It hurted, he said goodnight and went to his room. I immediately locked myself in mine and leaned against the door, sliding down the door. I hugged my knees feeling tears fall down my cheeks.

It was embarrassing to cry over stupid boy who made my whole day with smile on his face. It hurt but it feels good to cry out.  I lay in bed and covered under the blanket so my sobbs were less heard.

Why does it hurt so bad? I held my heart
I never cryed like this for any of my ex's before. They did hurt me but it never hurt like this. I want him to be mine, I wan to hug him again just like this morning after an incident at school. I wish I could fall asleep every night with him in my arms. I feel like every moment that is not spent with him is just waisting of my time. I want to take care of him more that I usually do...damn it I hit the ground so hard.

Third pov.

The next day, Minho's friends couldn't believe they actually see Minho in gloomy state, they were kind of worried.

"Did you cry last night?"

Hyunjin saw he wasnt okey but still asked. Minho's eyes were swollen.

".... a little..."

Hyunjin patted Minho's shoulders as he give him sad look.

"How tiny boy like him can break you like this?"

Minho sigh. Not even knowing why he fall for him in the first place, but he just and won't move out that.

" Do you know what's funny? That he was sad before, and now I am...we took a switch"

Hyunjin didn't know how to comfort him, so he give him warm smile.

"Let's have fun tonigh? what do you think?..."

"Nah....I'm not in mood"

" Come on! You will get better and there will be some girls! We're gonna have fun!"

Minho sight crossing his arms just nodding. Hyunjin was already excited.  Minho never thought of giving up on Jisung, his words just break his heart yesterday, after kiss he turned off all hopes for Minho.

Jisung had feeling that he could go insane at any moment, from all this bullying, but something gave him the strength to keep going, something that even his head couldn't figure out.

Jisung was at his art classes and there he had only one friend who treated him well.

"Do you need help?"

"N-no ... t-thanks I am o-okey"

He softly smiled at Jisung and go back to his table. When the lesson was over, Jisung was packing to go home and then Mark and his squad showed up, like they were waiting for other students to leave. Jisung immediately stepped away, trying not to look at them.

"You scared? Huh?"

Jisung just stood with his bended head storing his things back in bag, pretending like he don't hear or even see them, he was trembling in his own shoes. As Jisung wanted to put his sketch notebook in his bag, Mark grabbed it from his hand.

"N-no !!"

Mark laughed evilly, as he go through papers.

" Hahaha !! Damn you really needed some art class "

Jisung was holding his tears back. That was the only thing he was actually good at, and knowing what Mark was saying were lies but his heart just believed.

"Oh---wait!  Wait!"

They flipped through the pages.

"Oh! Oh!! Hahah is that Minho hyung!"

Jisung looked at him surprised.  He tried to take his notebook from their hands but his friends pushed him away and threw him on the floor. Jisung was so scared to do anything, watching him for that position. Mark tore the page where Minho was drawn on. Jisung's tears start falling down his cheeks, not believeing his eyes what Mark just did, his hard work... Mark folded the paper and put it in his pocket, then kneel down where Jisung was on the floor.

" I knew you were little fag"

He said with disgusted face and laughed, after few minutes he and his squad left him lying on the floor. Jisung collected his tiny body and burst into tears. His loud sobbing echoed in empty classroom. He just wanted someone to take him home.

" Ah!...I am....I am....I am n-not I swear... I....I just.....I just like h-him..............so...so m-much......"

Jisung couldn't stop crying and crying, his body slowly start getting tired of the tears that were choking him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

64.1K 2.6K 33
always wanted everyone to like me, when i didn't even like myself. like an empty can - you're just loud. tw : - detailed sh - sa - ed - drug abuse ...
20.6K 278 9
smutty oneshots? damn. ! disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters and everything that this book contains is purely and completely fictional...
435K 21.4K 60
*๐”ป๐•  ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•œ. ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•–๐••* Hate? to Love? โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜… โš ๏ธ -แด›แด‡xแด›/ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ า“แดส€แดแด€แด› -แด„ส€ษชษดษขส แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข ๐•Š๐•ฅ๏ฟฝ...
172K 6.2K 18
Where two boy who are in a completely different world. Meet By coincidence. or fate? Hate is what they choose at first. But when there's no runnin...