Gorgeous (Editing)

By hopesheaven

(Editing) "Why don't you like your body, beautiful?" Dominic asks with those huge beautiful sad eyes. "All th... More

Prologue
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
little message.
important question.

chapter 25.

10.2K 238 3
By hopesheaven

85 followers is new chapter.
Last night was different, we just slept next to each other and the only thing we did waa cuddling. I wasn't in the mood for sex and Dominic wasn't in the mood as well. We just hugged the entire night, I had an mental breakdown, I started crying, because yesterday I felt like I might have lost Dom. Dominic told me I should not be worried about losing him, because he couldn't live without me anymore. I can't live without Dominic as well. He is my everything, he is the person I think about when I take up, he is the person I think about when I go to sleep. He is always there with me and yesterday after he left, I felt like a part of my heart left me as well. Dominic is my light and he is my darkness as well, I love him and I was glad he was there when I had the breakdown, because I don't know if I could have handle the situation on my own. This man makes me smile, he makes me laugh and he makes me feel the best feeling I can possibly imagine.

Dominic.
I woke up and Allison wasn't there, where the hell is she? "Alli?" No reaction, I called again and still not reaction. I got out of our bed in a rush and I ran down, but I stopped when I saw her baking food. She was dancing to the music and she was looking relieved and happy, I love this woman, my woman soon. I walked up to her as quiet as possible and I gave her a little slap on her ass, and she yelped in reaction. "O my jezus, don't do that again, ever." She told me with a shocked look, but then she started laughing a little, "dickhead." She whispered and I pressed my front against her back, "dick indeed, you want to feel the head?" I asked her and she started giggling a little, cutie. "Maybe I want to after breakfast, now get back to your-" I stopped her with a little kiss, "our" I told her and she smiled at me, "our bed and lay there." I tell her and nodded my head and gave her a little kiss.

I got inside our room and I pulled my sweatpants on, because they are more comfortable than my jeans. I was looking at my phone for a second and my brother texted me, saying he and Jade went to the park, good. I was looking at the door when I heard it cracking open, Alli was wearing her cute pink pyjama shorts and my shirt and I loved them together. She sat down on our bed and she placed our breakfast on the bed and she started making my food, she grabbed a croissant and the strawberries and she started making my food and I was looking at her. She was gorgeous and I can't imagine a world without her anymore, she is my girlfriend, but I want to marry her and I am twenty one years old and she is nineteen now, we can get married soon. I want to marry her soon.

"I love you babe," I tell her and she just looks at the food and smiles in a sweet innocent way. She is not innocent at all, but her smile is the best thing ever. She was my brightest star and I loved her so fucking much. "I love you Dominic," she told me and I grabbed a strawberry and I placed it on her lips. "Eat," I say in a soft voice, "you look gorgeous." I tell her and she was smiling again. Her smile is the best thing, I can't imagine a life without my gorgeous girl. I need to keep it simple, I don't thing she likes me making a big deal out of this. "Baby," she nods her head and I look at her, "marry me." I tell her and she looks up and I see her eyes glowing even more, "Are you serious? You want to marry me?" She asks me and I grab her chin softly, "Baby, marrying you will be the best thing happening to me. It is everything I need. I know we are young and we will have some fights, but we will survive all of them, we are strong enough. I just love you so fucking much and I want you forever." I tell her and she nods her head, "Yes. Yes I want to fucking marry you, omg yes."

Thank you so much for the 80+ followers! And thank you so much for the 10k reads!! When I saw this, I couldn't help it, I started crying because of how grateful I am. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.6K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
3.9K 286 20
Book 1 in the Annoyance series Note: this is my first book. Unedited. It's mostly for me to know that I can never write anything as bad as this. Now...
53.2K 3.2K 52
I'm far from perfect and just cruise along, watching my friends get married and fall in love while I'm stuck on the sidelines. Yep, I'm the designate...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...