Branate one shots.

Por ibs843lov

random Idea. All characters in this book belong to ryusensei2000. Read original story ALL I WANT and her oth... Mais

Simple things....
unintentional movie night.....
Halloween Fun!
joy ride
black out.
school reunion.
paint drenched fingers....
West is back!
too short.
Hair sucks.
Cats.
Leather.
Vacuum cleaner.
Blanket thief.
Anesthesia
Pranks.
announcements
Oblivious dorks.
Hanging The Stars.
Update.

airplane boyfriend mode activated.

334 21 2
Por ibs843lov

Hey guys. It's Kate again but this time I am suffering from jetlag.

Remember the trip Brandon and Jaden took to Korea? It seems that there is an annual trip to a random country every year.

Now I know why the school never has enough funds to buy equipment...

It seems there was a random draw that was hosted by the school to choose who was going with who. but with Anna as the in-charge of this poll, I don't think it was all that random...

So I had to suffer hours of constant annoyance known as Brandon Johnson.

Even thinking about him gives me headaches...

I have been at war with jetlag and him fussing over me is making it worse!

"Kate? Do you need anything? Tea? Pillows? What am I talking about! You have me but is there anything else you need?" I just grunt ignoring his delusional thinking that I want to cuddle with him.

"Brandon, for the sanity of everything you love -please stop talking and let me sleep!" I yelled at him.

"Okay. I will stop talking if it keeps your sanity" he says before laying down on the bed.

Oh Did I mention that there is only one bed? If not then now you know.

My face heats up as his reply finally makes sense. Damn that ass and his smooth comebacks!

I huff out as I sulked about being sent almost to the other side of the world with the one person that I didn't want to.

As I keep fuming about my bad luck, my eyelids grow heavy and close. The last thing I see is the black sky full of stars.

______________________________________________________________

I wake up to the sound of Brandon shuffling back and forth on the bed.

"Can you please stop moving?" I deadpanned.

"Sorry, kate... I just haven't been able to sleep yet. I am also having a very bad tummy ache." That ass says sniffling.

Wait- sniffling?! Is he crying?

My question was answered when a pitiful hiccup escapes next to me.

I take my phone and check the time. It's 3 am and Brandon just said that he hadn't slept yet.

"Did this happen last time you travelled?" I ask him.

He shakes his head telling me it hasn't.

"I can't shit! It hurts!" He explodes in my face.

"Easy tiger! You don't have to get angry at me..." I say carefully.

I stand up and go to make some tea for him. As I make tea I noticed a hot water bottle and decide to make it as well as it is quite cold here in Japan during winter.

I also take a painkiller to help with the pain.

"Here take this pill. It will help with the pain. Afterwards drink the tea and use the hot water bottle. I am going to see if there is something to help with you sleeping" I said as I try to leave to find said something.

Keyword. Try.

"I don't need anything. I just need Kate to snuggle with me. Maybe a kiss will help too!" He said whining like a child.

"Fine. I will do it if it means you can actually sleep." I reply back.

I get into bed and get comfortable before opening my arms to the big baby that needs attention 24/7.

Said baby then cuddles into my chest with the hot water bottle in between us both. He looks up towards me expectantly.

I leaned in kiss him on the forehead. Then I start humming a song.

I pet his head and card my fingers through his hair. I look down to see Brandon's eyes drooping close.

I smile as Brandon tries to keep his eyes open only to fail miserably when it closes.

"Go to sleep, you dummy. I will still be here when you wake up." I say as he pouts when his eyes keep closing on him.

"Promise?" Brandon asks.

"Yes. I promise. Plus I can't leave you even if I wanted to remember? I am stuck here with you." I said only to be met with no reply.

I look down to see Brandon asleep.

"Good night Brandon."

After a few minutes, I join him in the land of dreams.

______________________________________________________________

So... I am currently on my island here in my country and the WiFi here is so ridiculously slow that it is stupid beyond belief!

So sorry but updates will be a little slow especially with wattpad bailing on me every freaking second.

So with that
Ibs out!

Ja Ne. ❤

I can't believe I keep forgetting this....

Pls vote too... lol.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
Horny Por Sunshiine

Outros géneros

139K 267 18
Just a horny girl
192K 409 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...