Back to You

De cheercclu15

This is a Law & Order SVU fanfic and it starts at the end of season 15, picking up where it left off. Has 3 y... Mais

Back to You
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Ch.52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch.55
Ch.56
Ch.57
Ch.58
Ch.59
Ch.60
Ch.61
Ch.62
Ch.63
Ch.64
Ch.65
Ch.66
Ch.67
Ch.68
Ch.69
Ch.70
Ch.71
Ch.72
Ch.73
Ch.74

Ch.44

1.4K 38 5
De cheercclu15

"Liv?" Elliot called when he reached for her in the middle of the night and was greeted with a cool bed sheet. He sat up in bed, looking around the room until he saw the light coming in from under the bathroom door. He rolled out of bed, throwing on his crumpled t-shirt and made his way to the bathroom when he heard her heave and he immediately threw open the door.

Olivia was hunched over the toilet, her hair in one hand and the other clutching the rim of the toilet bowl. Her white tank top was nearly see through with sweat and was clinging to her body.

Elliot dropped down on his knees next to her, taking her hair in his hand and pushing a hand over her forehead to move her bangs out of the way. "I'm here, baby ... I'm here," he whispered, rubbing her back as she clutched the toilet bowl even harder and threw up.

She had a moment of relief and she sat back against the bath tub, her knees against her chest and her head hanging down. Her face was pale and clammy, her sweat covered hair falling into her face.

Elliot wet a wash cloth with cold water and pressed it to her forehead, gently dabbing it around her cheeks. He rested the wash cloth around her neck and filled a glass with water, taking her hand and wrapping it around the glass, "Take a sip, get the taste out of your mouth."

She nodded and tentatively brought the glass to her lips, swallowing a small mouthful of water. "Thank you," she said, setting the glass down and looking to him.

He wiped at the sweat around her hair line and the tear tracks that were starting to dry on her cheeks, "Of course, how long have you been sick in here?"

She shrugged and brushed some hair out of her face, "Probably about twenty minutes."

He sighed, "You stubborn woman, you don't have to do this alone. I'm here ... for whatever you need."

She squeezed his hand, "I know that, but you have to work tomorrow and I wanted you to sleep."

He brought her hand to his lips and left a kiss against her knuckles, "Nothing in this world is more important than you and my kids ... nothing." She nodded her head and he kissed her forehead, "If you think you're done for now, let's get you into some new clothes and back into bed."

"I don't think there's anything left," she quipped, her dry humor making him feel better.

He stood up and then took her hand and pulled her into a standing position. She swayed once she got on her feet and fell into him. "Are you okay?" He asked, the worry apparent in his voice as he held her in his arms.

"Yeah," she whispered weakly. "Just got a little dizzy." His arms stayed securely wrapped around her as she brushed her teeth and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She swayed slightly and the hairbrush fell out of her hand.

"Okay, let's get you to bed," he said as he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

"I could have walked," she mumbled against his chest as they made their way to the bed.

"Or you can let me take care of you," he said sitting her on the bed before going to their dresser and finding her clean clothes. "Please don't fight me on this ... I want to help you."

She nodded her head as he helped her pull her shirt over her head. "Thank you," she said softly.

He kissed her forehead once she got the new shirt on, "You don't have to thank me ... I love you."

"I love you too," she replied laying down in bed.

Elliot went to the kitchen grabbing her some ginger ale and crackers before making his way back to the room. He set her things on her night stand, "Do you need anything else?"

She shook her head, "Just lay with me?"

"Always," he answered, pulling his shirt over his head before crawling in bed next to her and wrapping his arms around her. "Are you feeling any better?"

"A little nauseas still but better than before," she said quietly, lacing her fingers with his. "I guess that'll teach me to eat spicy food right before bed."

He kissed her bare shoulder, "The sickness should be over soon and you've been pretty lucky. You've only really been sick handful of times."

She nodded, "Hopefully it's almost over. I just don't like feeling crappy ... it makes my whole day miserable."

"I bet. I'm just happy it's not me," he said and they both chuckled. "I definitely wouldn't be able to handle it."

She turned in his arms and gave him a small smile, "No you wouldn't."

"Get some sleep, you need it," he murmured against her skin as he kissed her forehead.

"You do too," she said softy, resting her head on his chest.

He kissed the top of her head, "I'm going to cancel class and stay home with you. You need a day off. You've been working until eight or nine every night and you worked last weekend."

"I can't ask you to do that," she said looking up at him.

"You didn't, I offered. I'm going to stay home with my wife and son all day tomorrow. You're going to relax and catch up on some sleep ... we can have a lazy day in bed," he told her.

She kissed his chest, "You're too good to me."

He moved down in bed, holding her tightly in his arms, "You deserve it ... and so much more."

The following week brought them their next doctor's appointment.

"I'm nervous," Olivia voiced as they walked down the block to Dr. Childs' office.

"About what?" Elliot asked, squeezing her hand a little tighter.

"I think it's nerves and excitement. I can't wait to find out what the baby is and on the other hand I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop," she said honestly as they made their way into the office building.

They made the rest of their way to the waiting room in silence, Olivia signing in and taking a seat next to Elliot.

He held her hand in his, gently rubbing his thumb against her knuckles, "Are you thinking about doing the testing? I remember it saying something about once you hit 16 weeks you can get it done. You're 17 now so that's right in the range."

"Sometimes I think we should, just so we don't have to worry ... or if god forbid something was wrong, we could prepare for what to do when the baby actually got here," she half whispered as his eyes fell upon her. She tried to get a read on him, hoping not find any judgment or doubt and even anger but she didn't ... she saw love and understanding. "Then I think, 'Why risk it?' I love this baby no matter what and I do have faith that he or she will make it here safe and healthy and if something was wrong, we could handle it."

He ran his free hand through her hair and kissed her forehead, "Whatever this baby throws our way we'll deal with it ... together. One day at a time."

"One day at a time," she repeated and gave him a gentle kiss.

They settled down against the chairs and he wrapped his arm around her, "What are you thinking? Boy or girl."

"I don't know really," she said resting her hand against the ever growing bump that became more apparent every week that passed. "I read that if you're still getting sick into the second trimester it's usually a girl. But I'm carrying kink of low and that's usually a boy."

He rested his hand next to hers, "I'm betting on a boy. Dickie is going to lose his mind if it's a boy."

She chuckled, "Well we'll know for sure before we leave here."

A few moments later the nurse came out and called Olivia back to her room.

Elliot was sitting in the chair next to the table where Olivia sat, "I gained six more pounds."

"Don't worry about it," Elliot said standing up against the edge of the table. "You're beautiful and you look great."

"You're biased," she replied, pouting.

He rested his hands on her hips, "You're truly the most beautiful woman in the world. I didn't think you could get more beautiful but now you're carrying my child and that's the most amazing and beautiful thing. All I want to do is go home and make love to you."

She took his face in her hands and kissed his lips...slowly...passionately, "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he said against her skin as he rested his head in the crook of her neck.

"Okay Love Birds," Dr. Childs chuckled walking into the room. Elliot and Olivia both blushed, "I've caught much worse before."

Olivia chuckled, "We'll try to keep it PG."

"No big deal," Dr. Childs replied. "Before we get started, have you given any more thought to the testing?"

"Do you think it's necessary for us to do it?" Elliot asked. He knew Olivia was on the fence and wanted to get a professional opinion but she would never ask. She knew he wasn't very open to the testing but he wasn't going to completely shut it down, especially when she was having second thoughts.

"Honestly," Dr. Childs started, picking up Olivia's file before taking a seat on her stool, "No. Do I think it's a good tool for helping to identify problems? Yes, but there haven't been any clear markers that are raising any concerns. You were both pretty dead set against it in the beginning and unless you're one hundred percent sure, I wouldn't go through with the testing. Most things we can detect with both of your family histories as well as following how the pregnancy progresses. Did that help you decide?"

"Yes," Olivia said looking towards Elliot, "I don't think the test is worth the risk."

"Alright, so are you two ready to find out the sex of your baby?" Dr. Childs asked, putting down the file and washing her hands.

"Can't wait," Elliot chimed in, taking back Olivia's hand after she rolled up her shirt and pulled down her leggings, exposing the larger swell that held their unborn child.

"Let's see if we can get a good look," Dr. Childs said putting some gel on her stomach. "This round area right here is the baby's head. It's measuring right in at where it should be. The baby is about five and a half inches crown to rump and weighs in at about five ounces. Have you felt any movement or flutters?"

"No," Olivia said sadly.

"Most first time mothers don't actually feel the baby move until 18 or 19 weeks. You'll feel them soon enough," Dr. Childs encouraged. "That's your baby's hand right there," she told them, pointing to the area where the baby's fingers were wiggling.

"El," Olivia said breathlessly as they both stared at the screen completely in awe.

"I know," he murmured against her hair when he kissed her head.

"Perfect heart right here and a good set of lungs. The fluid looks good and everything is progressing how I'd like it to," Dr. Childs said, snapping a few pictures of what they were looking at. "Now for the fun part. Are you sure you want to know the sex?"

"Positive," Olivia answered, looking to Elliot with a smile.

Dr. Childs moved the transducer over her skin and pointed to the screen, "That right there means you're having a little boy. Congratulations."

There was no turning off the tears that were already streaming down her face, "It's a boy."

"We're having a son," Elliot murmured, kissing her lips. Tears were in his eyes once he pulled away, "Another boy."

She smiled and pulled him back down to her, kissing him with all that she had. The love, the joy and the true happiness she felt was in that one single kiss that he had returned. She pulled away, resting her forehead against his, "I love you so much."

He ran his fingers through her hair before kissing her cheek, "I love you too. So very, very much."

This was one of the best parts of her job aside from delivery. The joy and excitement that parent experienced in the first few moments after they knew the sex of their baby was contagious and she couldn't help but smile. "Alright you two. The baby looks really good and mom seems to be doing fine as well. Do either of you have any questions?" Dr. Childs asked, wiping the gel from Olivia's stomach.

"I think we're set," Elliot said, momentarily pulling his eyes away from Olivia. "Thank you," Elliot said, shaking Dr. Childs hand.

"You're welcome," she smiled. "Olivia, make sure you set up another appointment for three to four weeks and don't forget you're pictures at the counter."

Olivia slid off of the table, "I will. Thank you."

Dr. Childs nodded before leaving the room.

Elliot turned to her and took he in his arms, holding her right and kissing her hungrily. "We're going to have a son," he whispered against her ear.

She smiled against his cheek, "We are ... I can't believe it."

He took her face in his hands and kissed her again, "A boy."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
295K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
216K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad