I'm not the only one avengers...

Door MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... Meer

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Who did this to you?!
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Party
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
The world knows
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Christmas gifts
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Memory loss
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Home
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Cooking with happy
Park kiss
Andrew?!
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
I'm Pregnant!
We have to save her
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

Your going to die motherfucker!

5.8K 158 41
Door MyAngelAliza

(Angry but calm loki)

(Nice arse baby)

Chloe's POV

I was looking into my broken mirror. My baby bump has gotten bigger. This was no normal pregnancy. But it wasn't noticeable if I put my shirt down. I smiled down at my baby bump. I made my hands into a heart.

I love you.

I suddenly heard the door opening. I pulled my shirt down. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I crossed my arms over my chest.

And guess who it is, fucking Andrew.

I glared at him and wrapped my arms around my stomach protectively. "What the hell do you want you bloody bloke", i hissed at him.

He put his hands up in defense. "I just want to talk little darling", he said. I glared at him.

"Don't call me that!", I yelled at him.

He started to walk closer to me. Till he was in front of me. He raised a hand and caressed my hair, I shivered in disgust. Ew. Ew!

"If you just agree to be with me, I can take you away from here, I'll even let you keep the frost giants bastard", he whispered to me softly.

I grew angry. I snapped at him. "Don't touch me!", I yelled at him.

His face turned from calm and collected, to anger. He snapped his teeth at me. His hand went to my hair to my neck. His hand almost literally crushing my wind pipe. I tried to claw at his hand. Get off me!

Get the fuck off me!

It was getting harder to breathe. I gasped and gasped. But no air was coming in. I was going cross eyed.

I clawed at arm. I tried to kick at him. But his legs were pinning my legs to the bed. "You were always a fucking bitch! That's why I had to teach you a lesson every fucking time!", he yelled in my face.

I gasped and gasped. Help!

Please!

Someone help me!

I was starting to black out. Until the door opened.

"Hey Chloe your appointment is today I.......", I heard Elsa start to say before she gasped and yelled in anger.

She dragged Andrew off of me. And I gasped in pain. I fell off my bed, but made sure to land on my back.

I gasped and gasped. I grabbed at my throat.

I looked up and saw Andrew strangling Elsa. Oh hell no! I promised her!

(This is Elsa)

I got up despite the pain I had on my throat. I ran over to them and threw him off of her. I threw him on the bed. Then grabbed Elsa and ran. I had a hand on my baby bump and ran.

"Hurry, I know these hallways, guards will be here in seconds!", she yelled at me. I nodded, trying to catch up to her.

Third person POV

The avengers entered the hydra base, going by the tracer. The tracer was being weird. It kept going other places, so they had to go other ways, to split up.

They literally ran, either knocking out guards or killing them cough cough bucky, Natasha cough cough.

Peter ran down one hallway. He had his own tracer. Okay, he was going to be fine and he was going to rescue his soulmate. But where was she? That's the question.

He was about to turn the corner. But the voice he heard was the voice of the woman he loved.

"Peter?", he heard her say. He turned around and saw her. She looked beautiful. But she looked tired and she had dark bruises around her neck, he felt the anger creep up. He wanted to kick some ass.

"Chloe!", he yelled. He started to run down the long hallway towards her. But before he could get to her. The bastard himself came up from behind her and grabbed her by her hair. She screamed in pain. "Chloe!", Peter yelled.

He started to book it towards them. He lifted his arm and webs came out of his wrist gadget. It went to hit Andrew. But the asshole ducked. Peter growled in anger. He snapped his teeth and ran towards them.

While he ran at them, more guards came and kept him from getting to Chloe. Andrew dragged Chloe somewhere else.

Chloe struggled as Andrew dragged her ass down another hallway. "You shouldn't have done that you little bitch, I'm going to have to teach you a fucking lesson", Andrew hissed at her. She turned to him and spit in his face. "Screw you asshole!", she hissed at him.

He wiped his face of spit. "Your going to wish you didn't do that", he said darkly. He slapped the shit out of Chloe, almost making her pass out. But she was some what still conscious. He had to literally drag her now that she was in and out of consciousness.

He dragged her to some cell and opened the door and threw her on the bed next to Elsa who he had thrown earlier. She was also passed out.

Chloe drifted in and out of darkness. She groaned. She put her hand to her stomach. She only hoped that they would protect her baby.

The others found peter, who was crushing it. Either slamming guard after guard into the wall by they're heads, knocking them out. Until there wasn't anymore guards. Tony ran over to him. "Pete, kid, did you find Chloe?", he asked him worriedly. He was worried about Peter but also Chloe.

"Yeah I did, but the asshole took her away before I could get to her, then these lames came and I had to fight them all, I don't know where she is now", he said angrily. His face covered in red. Nobody has ever seen peter like this. Or heard him curse so much.

"I do", a sing song voice mockingly said. They turned around and saw the bastard himself.

Thor grew angry, the horrid human was keeping him away from his soulmate. "Where is she?!", he yelled at him. Andrew only held a smirk on his face.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, I cant just give it to you, that'd be to easy for you guys, and I want to play a little more with my little darling, she seems so fragile under my hand on her throat", Andrew said smirking.

They all got angry and growled loudly, making the hall echo.

Pietro went to run at him, since he was the fastest one. But once he thought he got the little bastard. He just went through him.

He turned around and saw it was only a hologram of him. Andrew smirked at him. "You use your speed to think for you instead of your tiny little Brain, no wonder she left, you had your head up so far up your ass, and you accused her of something she would have never done to you, I could see how much love she has for you despite the accusement you put on her, once I showed her every video of you guys with her, boom, instant memory bringer backer, and even after she remembered you accusing her, she still loves you, she really is a stupid little girl, you don't deserve her", he said.

They all growled at him again. "And you do?", Natasha growled through her teeth. Andrew made a thinking face. "Let me think about that? Hm, oh yes, even though she wanted to wait to give me her virginity, she was a good little servant, I may had to beat her a few times when she misbehaved, but I knew she would be too scared to tell, but I guess I beat her a little too much then I intended, she went home and her parents figured it out, and I was sent to juvie for a couple years, and in those few years, I had myself thinking, what had I done wrong? And I finally knew it, I wasn't working hard enough on what I wanted, if I really wanted Chloe, I would have to work for it, I had to stand back and watch from the shadows, to see her with you idiots, but I always get what I want, that fateful night, the so dreadful and dreary night that you accused her, I saw my chance, I knew she would be driving alone and angry, so what better chance then to ram my own car into hers, I didn't intend to make her to injured, but I got a bit over carried away, I went to go and rescue her like her knight in shining armor, but I saw the famous captain America come and save her, I must admit, I was a bit angry that I lost my chance, but the second she was alone in that hospital room, I saw my chance, since you guys were miles away and I knew it was my absolute chance, I kidnapped her and took her here, took you long enough, made her doubt you a little bit, she was so high on knowing you were going to come and rescue her, but I wasn't going to make it that easy for you", he said with a smirk on his face.

Each and every one of them growled in the hologram face of Andrew.

He then turned to loki. Knowing this was the father of the child that was growing inside of Chloe at this very moment. The cradle robber.

"You, your very familiar with her body, now aren't you, I wish I could say the same thing, but I wasn't the one she whored herself out to, now was I, no, but I do have to thank you for teaching me that little trick of yours, tricking people into thinking the real you is in front of them, but they get the surprise of a life time and know it's not the real you, genius", he said.

Loki growled at him. His bluish green eyes darkening. "I'm going to kill you very slowly, make you beg for death and you will be rejected the ever lasting kiss of death", Loki hissed lowly at him.

Andrew smirked again.
"Oh look I'm shaking in my little tiny boots, you'll have to find me first", he said laughing darkly.

Tony had enough of this.

"Okay asshole, don't bullshit me! Where the hell is she?", tony growled in Andrews face.

Andrew smirked at him. "Ah yes, the billionaire playboy, afraid to be loved, afraid to even love a single person, finds love in a seventeen year old girl, putting aside his playboy shenanigans, for a plain girl like her, willing to propose to her, to love her forever, but knowing she isn't only yours, but to ten other people, is that what you thinking about her cheating? Or was it something else, huh? Did you just want to blame something on her, so you could do the same thing on her, cheat? But I know it couldn't be that, soulmates can't even think about the thought of cheating without shivering in disgust, and our little Chloe here never even had a thought of cheating on you, the poor girl was only buying her soulmates Christmas presents, the poor soul", he said smirking.

He then turned as if he was seeing something that the others couldn't. "Oh goodie, she's waking up, more playtime, well I got to go, toodles", he said wiggling his fingers at them. Before disappearing.

Bucky growled. "Your going to die motherfucker! Mark my words! You little British bastard! I'm going to kill you myself!", he growled loudly to himself.

Steve growled his face scrunched up in anger. This little punk was going to die. "We have to split up again, it'll be easier, we have to find her before he does something else horrible to her", he said growling through his teeth. He hated the thought of the little bastard hurting his soulmate. He could already feel her pain through his soulmate mark. And he hated it.

Everyone nodded. They had to get to her fast. Before he did something to her. And he was going to die a gruesome death. An eye for an eye.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

99.4K 2.3K 43
You have Eleven soulmates, each one indicated by a coloured line on your wrist. Who are they? And what happens after you find them? *PLEASE NOTE THAT...
48.7K 1.8K 21
When Ayda Dupoint was born, her parents knew she was special, after all, she was their miracle. At the age of 10, they found she had magical power. T...
9.7K 330 13
What if the Avengers weren't the good guys? What if they controlled the world? what if they killed people who didn't follow the rules? Everyone wa...
385K 9.1K 35
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...