Nothing

Third person POV

The doctors were doing whatever they could. They took out the shard of glass. But they found a lot of inner bleeding.

They thought it would only be where the shard pierced. But they were so wrong. It was like a mine Field.

While they tried to stop the bleeding. Something happened. Something must have gotten nicked. Because a squirt of blood hit the face of the doctor. He moved back, since the blood got on his glasses. He tried to wipe away the blood from his surgical glasses.

"There's too much blood, she's losing too much, she's going to go into befib", another doctor said.

The doctor rushed in, to try and contain the bleeding. He got the suction. And tried to fix the multiple bleeders.

It was no use.

There was no use fixing the bleeders. There was just to much bleeding.

They heard the heart meter. She no longer had a heart beat.

If they couldn't fix the bleeders. Why even try to bring her heart beat back?

It was no use.

They didn't even get started on the brain bleed. So it was no use. She was gone. She might as well be Brain dead. Nothing could bring her back. Nothing.

And now they have to go tell the avengers. That they're soulmate was dead. The doctor sighed. Rubbing his face of any signs of blood. He would have to go tell them. Tell them they're soulmate is dead.

But I think he knew that they knew before he even told them.

When a soulmate dies. The other half feels the pain and grief of they're other half. They feel a cold and empty feeling in they're hearts. They're soulmark grows cold and grey.

So once he walked into the waiting room. He saw them grieving.

Tony had his head in his hands. Tears of grief and sadness streamed down his face. He felt tremors of pain run down his spine. He felt his heart burn in loss.

He lost her. He lost the only women that ever loved her. And it's his fault. It's fault. He didn't trust her enough to be faithful. Which she was. And this happened. She's gone because of him. The love of his life is gone because of him. His baby girl was gone because he wanted to be a selfish bastard.

And now he will never be able to tell her he was sorry and he loved her. To just hold her.

He clenched at his soulmark. It's gray and cold. So cold. He felt so numb. So so numb.

He'll never see her again. He'll never be able to see her beautiful smile, the twinkle in her eyes. Her laugh. Her hugs. She was his everything and he just takes things and screw them up. He always does and now she's gone.

He was going to propose one day. And now the ring in his pocket felt like a heavy weight. He loved her enough to propose. He wanted her to be his forever and now. Now she can't. Because of him. He planned on proposing next Christmas. He had already gotten her parents permission. After she turned eighteen. He would have proposed. He would get on one knee and take her hand in his and look into the beautiful eyes of his beautiful soulmate and tell her how much she meant to him and how much he loved her.

She was the only one that trusted her with his heart. But he got too sensitive and insecure, and then he accused her of cheating. That's what made him lose her in the first place. If only he stopped her, or told Friday to stop the elevator. And now, now his heart felt like it was ripped out of his chest.

He could remember every kiss, every I love you she would say to him. Every hug that he cherished.

But now, now it feels like she's so far away now. And he can't reach her. And it's all his fault. He's the one that said those things. He should have never said those things. He should have trusted her, trusted her to be faithful. Like she's always been. All she's ever done is be faithful and loving and this is what she gets? Her soulmates accusing her of cheating them.

Some soulmates they were.

She did everything for them.

She cooked.

She cleaned.

She even did they're laundry.

She fed the interns.

She gave them her heart and they crushed it by not trusting her.

She trusted them to protect her and they didn't.

She trusted them with her life and they killed her.

They felt the grief, the anger, and just a void in they're hearts.

Tony loved her. More then anything. Now he has to spend the rest of his life alone, because he'll never love another. Not like he loved her. He loved her more then anything and now she's gone because of him. He'll never forgive himself.

He's the killer of his soulmate.

He should be locked up. He's a monster. He killed the love of his life. He killed the only person that ever loved him. And now his punishment is to live his life with her gone. To have a constant memory that she's gone and he's the reason why she's gone.

He should have stopped her from getting into that car. If he did. She would still be here. The love of his life would still be here and he would have made it up to her for the rest of her life and yet, he can't, because he's a fucking selfish bastard, that likes that destroy beautiful things. And now she's gone, the only women he's ever loved is gone. Because of him!

And there's never been a time when he wanted to kill himself. Not until now. All he wanted to do was be with her again. And tell her how much he loved her. To tell her how much he was sorry for what he said. That he would get to his hands and knees and beg for her forgiveness.

But he knew that the others wouldn't let him. They would stop him from doing it. And he hated them for it. He wanted to be with her more than anything. If it meant ripping out his arc reactor. Then so be it. Just seeing her face. He would welcome death like an old friend. If it meant seeing her again. He would leave everything hw owned here. Because his everything was her.

He just didn't know what to do with himself now. He was a lost cause. Without her, he was nothing.

He was nothing without her.

The others felt the same way. They lost her and it was they're fault. They should have trusted her. Without her, it was all white and grey. It was like all the light and beauty went with her. And it was because of them. And they would never forgive themselves. They didn't deserve to be forgiven. Not when they killed the love of they're life.

They felt like nothing, they are nothing.

They are nothing without her. She took they're hearts. Like they took hers and crushed it. But they deserve the pain, because they caused her so much pain.

She always told them to never let her fall and they always said they would always catch her. But this time. This time. They let her fall, and they regret more then anything that they let her fall.

There's no catching her as she falls. Not after this. Not after this. There's no coming back after this.

Nothing. They felt like nothing.

They are nothing without her.

So you guys wanted a separate chapter where she dies. So I did one. Now I'm going to write one where she lives. Hope you guys like this one. Love you guys. ❤️💜💗💓-F