The girl of my dreams

Third person POV

Peter couldn't keep his eyes off her. The girl of his dreams, his soulmate. The one he always dreamed of. She was beautiful. He couldn't believe she was his soulmate. He couldn't believe that he actually met her. It was a dream come true. He was still shocked and in disbelief That she didn't reject him. He rubbed the rose on his wrist. He smiled softly, He could feel her emotions through they're already built bond. He felt happiness. She was happy. She was happy that they had met and that made him so happy. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest. But in a good way. He couldn't wait to tell the others that he had met her. He couldn't wait to tell aunt May.
He saw her turn around and look at him. She smiled and waved. He could feel his heart pound even faster. If that were possible. He smiled a dreamy smile and waved back. She gave him one more smile before turning back around to do her work.

He then felt a nudge to his side. He turned to see Ned looking at him confused. "What's with you and the new girl?", he asked Peter confused. He wanted to know how peter knew the new girl. Peter just smiled and showed Ned his wrist. Ned looked at it and then back at Peter. He started to make the connections. Holy shit!

His eyes widened in realization. "She's your soulmate!", he said loudly. Most of the class turned around and looked at them. Peter blushed a little at the attention. He could see Chloe looking at him. She was blushing a little, but with a smile on her face. She wasn't embarrassed. Peter could feel the relief rush over him like a tidal wave.
"Mr. Parker, would you like to say anything to the class?", the teacher asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, sorry Mr. Henderson", he said embarrassed. His cheeks red with blush.
He then heard Chloe giggle, and right there and then he wanted to hear that sound for the rest of his life. It sounded like bells were going off. To him she was perfect in his eyes. No matter what people who say. She was perfect. And he still couldn't believe someone beautiful as her is his soulmate. He couldn't wait to tell the others. He couldn't wait till MJ and Hannah met her.

For the rest of the class he couldn't keep his eyes off her. No matter what Ned said to him. He wasn't even really listening. His thoughts were all on her. He was in a dream like state. Only focused on her. He finally found her. He wasn't going to let her go now, not now and not ever. Not if he had a choice about it.