Panic

Chloe's POV
GAH!
I was terribly awoken by a terrible feeling taking over my body. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move. The pain was unbearable. It was coming from the one soulmark on my collar bone. They must be hurt or having a panic attack. I started to breathe heavily. I tried to move off my bed, and I did, but I fell onto the floor. It made a thumping noise. I groaned out in pain.

My heart was racing. My soulmate was in shock, or something. I put my hand on the soulmark. It's okay, it's okay. I sent enough comfort and love through the bond. I hope I can help them through it. Please be okay. Please.
Soon enough, the pain slowly went away. I felt so bad for my soulmate. I wanted to help them through this pain. I really did. But who are they? And how do I get to them? I didn't know what he or she was going through, but hopefully they were okay. I slowly got up and got into bed. I brushed my fingers over my soulmark. I sent enough happiness and reassurance through the bond to make them calm down. It worked, but I didn't feel any happiness come from them. All I felt was sadness. I sighed sadly and continued to rub my soulmark.

Tony tried to fight the nightmares, he really did. But it was harder then it looked. He's been having them for so long. He didn't know how to fight them. He tossed and turned in his bed. He gasped awake. His heart pounding against his chest. His dream felt so real, he was back at the fight with loki, this time he didn't make it in time. He didn't make it through the hole and he was trapped. He was going to be stuck forever!

He was sweating hard. Sweat  dripped down his face and chest. His heart was pounding hard. But soon he sat up in bed once he felt love, reassurance, and happiness through his soulmate bond. He put his hand on his chest where the orange and yellow sun set was, it had the word Sue engraved on it. His mate was trying to comfort him. He started to cry, he cried into his hands, he didn't want to meet her. He didn't want to meet her, he didn't want her to see how damaged he was, how Unfixable he was. How could she want him like this? Someone so broken and unfixable. No one could love him for him. He was broken and beyond repair. He didn't want her pity. And his fear was she would only want him for his money, or worse she would reject him. And that's what made it worse. That's what hurt the most.

So to keep that fear from coming true, he will never meet her. No matter what. It sounded pretty selfish, but he didn't care. He was fucking Tony Stark. He had tons of girls on speed dial. As much as the thought hurt him. He knew he had to, before she did. He got up and got a drink from his bar. He took a big swallow, the bitterness going down his throat. He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes and threatening to spill. He lowered the cup from his lips and cried out in pain. It was so hard. It was so hard. It was so fucking hard to do this. To be alone. To not love the one person he was destined to be with. He could feel her and her love. But he feared once she got to know him, she would throw him away and never look back. He sobbed and sobbed. He cried out again, and then he threw the glass at the wall. He heard the sound of it crashing and breaking against the wall.

But as his panic attack only grew, he felt arms wrap themselves around him. he turned around and saw it was Bruce. But he didn't care at the moment. He just wanted someone to hold him as he cried. He wrapped his arms around Bruce and cried into his shoulder. He could feel Bruce rubbing his hands up and down his back soothingly. He continued to cry, he clenched his fists till they turned white.
"It'll be okay tons, it'll be okay", he heard Bruce whisper into his ear. He pulled back. He has blood shot eyes. He sniffled. "How do you know?", he asked him sadly.
"Because I know, and I know If you give her a chance, it'll be alright, she was made for you tony, you just have to give her a chance", he said.

"But what if....she only wants to be with me because of my money, or worse she rejects me, I don't think I can survive it if she did", tony said as more tears rolled down his cheeks. Bruce just shook his head.
"I highly doubt the first one tony, and most people don't reject their soulmates, your just scaring yourself into not wanting to meet her, in the end if you keep doing this, you'll be the one rejecting her", Bruce said truthfully.
Tony looked at him wide eyed. He was right. He was right. If he kept on doing this. He was going to end up rejecting her. He got out of Bruce's hold.
"Your right Bruce, your right, how did I not think about this, holy shit", he said running a hand through his hair. Holy shit was right.

He started to make his way to his room, but not before yelling out a 'thank you' to Bruce.

He had to think of something. He had to meet her. Before he did change his mind and reject her. He had to meet her.

Bruce smiled when he saw the look on Tony's face. He knew he did good. He did good.
But he frowned, once he thought about his own soulmate. Who was she? Where is she? He had stars on his chest, like the starry night, with the words Annesley below it. Who was Annesley? And where was she? And where could he find her? Who was she? Would he ever meet her? Would she ever want to meet him? Or would she be scared of him? The thought of her being scared of him made his heart clench with pain. He couldn't think of that. He had to think positive. He would meet her soon. He hoped.