Swimming

The next day

The next day

Chloe's POV

I woke up, the warm feeling gone, thank god. But I was warm for a different reason. I groaned, summer was coming. I got up and took a shower. I got out and dried myself, I got some rubber bands and started to braid the side of my head. I then went through my closet. I grabbed my bikini and put it on. I grabbed a towel and grabbed my flip flops. I walked out of my room. I didn't see anyone. I walked over to the elevator and got in. "To the pool miss Chloe?", FRIDAY asked me.

I smiled. "Yes please FRI", I said. I could feel the elevator going down. I started moving to the music they had in the elevator. It was catchy. but I hope it wasn't be recorded.

Once the elevator opened, I saw the pool. It was empty. Nice. I put my stuff down on the chair, I slipped off my flip flops off. I walked over to the pool and dipped my toe into it. It was cold but it felt good. I sat down on the edge. Putting my legs into the pool. It was cool. I sighed and leaned my head back. I put my hands on my neck. Feeling the light sting of my love bites I got from pietro. I smiled softly remembering what happened yesterday.

But I then frowned. Was it because I was not their age that they won't touch me like pietro did? Do I not have a slim body they want me to have? Do they feel like they would be touching a child? Maybe pietro only got attracted to me because I'm his age. I shook my head, I don't need these thoughts. I slowly got into the pool, feeling the coldness take over the heat of my body. I sighed again and swam a little. The water touched my body making it feel good. I sighed in pleasure, it felt really good. I swam around, watching as the water moved around as I moved in it.

Third person POV

The avengers woke up to feeling ugly feelings. Insecurity and sadness. And that meant one thing, their soulmate was feeling down about herself.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y where's Chloe?", tony asked her.

"She is in the pool downstairs mr. stark", she said.

They got up and got dressed in their shorts.