THE HYBRID

Por Jayniel_ezra

*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I... Más

I.HATE.YOU.SO.MUCH
Hi Neighbour
Luci-O-Hell
Puppy!
Hybrid
NOT an Update. please read..
Food is love
You smell nice
Grace.
Crush.
Welcome to Hell
Nightmare...
Cherry
Silver
AVENGER
First File
Mind Reader
the first Rejection?
Heat ideology
I'm RAY.
Girlfriend?!!
Identity
Icecream
New Book(s)?
Trust and Trap
Mine
Liar Liar
No brainer
"Character Descriptions" not update.
Campfire Confession
Waterworks
Alpha
Dr. Stranger Things
Coincidence or Not?
White Hallways
Missed you.
Touch me
The letter
Forever
Beautiful
Death's Deal.
Eva.
No Strings attached
Traitor for a Friend
Hellway Runway
IMPORTANT NEWS
Mistakes
Chasing Desires
Bitter Love
Russian
Broken Promises
Shopping aisles for Prom
Sucker for you
Showdown
Last Breath
Lost paths
Farewell
The Story Never Ends
NEW BOOKS

A call was made.

1.2K 62 19
Por Jayniel_ezra

Heyyyyyyy I'm back.

My favorite chap right here folks. It's a little long but trust me. Absolutely worth it.

Warning for physical assault and suicidal thoughts so just be careful.

Happy reading.

----------------

-----------------

Easy enough to say Lea and Luciel nailed the whole act.

They chuckled a little after their "makeout" session where Luciel had simply placed his lips on her cheeks while entirely towering her and with Lea having her arms around his neck making it look like they were having an intense kiss.

"That worked out I guess" Luciel chuckled.

"Yeah.. " Lea giggled.

"I cant believe he re-" Luciel's words got cut off just as soon his phone started buzzing in his pockets. "Wait a minute."

Lea smiled and nodded giving him the go to pick his phone up.

The caller id read Matthew and he picked up the call.

"Yeah.. I'm inside. Uh uh... yeah. She's here with me. What? Oh okay... I'll see you out there. Yep on my way."

Luciel hung up and then turned to face Lea.

"Its Matthew and he just arrived. And well he wants to meet me outside. You can stay here, I'll be back."

Lea smiled "okay alright."

Luciel gave a warm squeeze to her hands and then faced away  disappearing between other people.

Lea sighed and looked at the dancefloor.

Damian and Adrian were having fun so instead of stepping into their space she decides to walk out to get some fresh air.

The principal really did put efforts to make the Prom one of the most successful events, holding it at a decent venue instead of the usual sweaty gym grounds.

Her heart was beating loudly in her chest making her all jittery for some reason.

Zack looked exceptionally mesmerizing for the night. His black tux and dark hair swayed aside. His clear face and pretty blue eyes that gazed intensely. His scent marked with a whiff of his green apple conditioner and strong cologne made Lea's knees weak.

So much... had been happening over the last month. So much, where she had lost so many things... but she was willing to stay.

Zack's episode from the Cafeteria had not faded from Lea's mind. The humiliation burned her and the way some boys still looked at her like some piece of meat made her sick to her stomach. But she couldnt.. she couldnt just hate Zack.

She loved him too much to lose him. She was holding onto the last strings of hope to get Zack back but she wasnt entirely sure of how its was going to end up.

Grace definitely wasnt what she seemed  like. Her deep menacing threatens and taunts... just gave so many off vibes that Lea couldnt help but feel scared for Zack.

Every time something came up it got ploughed down along the way but that didnt mean it was the end. Lea was still looking for answers. Answers that were tied down to Zack and Grace.

Out of her fears, the one that haunted her the most was Zack getting hurt. Lea knows whatever made Zack... Zack hasn't left and is still hunting somewhere out there. His fears aligned with asylums and doctors resonated with Ray's words of being tortured in there. Alpha Reid's threatens to take over the domain too lurks in her mind, but on meeting Vanessa and Callan... she feels atleast someone who is directly attached to Zack's condition isnt planning to murder him. That's one quest completed. But Grace? Grace seemed like a whole deck of unfortunate cards. It wasnt solely out of pure hatred for the blonde, but Lea was exceptionally smart and could figure out things.

She could feel that something  wasn't right with her and she was going to find out about that. Sooner or later.

And speaking of the Devil she saw the blonde in the peach dress approaching her from her peripheral view.

Lea turned to face her and sighed.

Grace had a vicious smirk on her lips as she slowly swirled the glass in her hand.

"You know... I've been thinking." She paused and looked up at Lea "of something fun these days... "

Lea didnt say anything and just looked at her, trying to make sense out of her words.

"There's going to be... a showdown... soon." She continued and sipped her drink

"Why are you telling me this?" Lea asked and going back to clenching her jaw.

"Because.... everything you know and... you dont know, is going to be a part of it." She smiled "you'll probably be there too... to witness or not I guess." She shrugged and continues "..Not if you aren't... curious enough."

"What are you talking about?" Lea now let out an exasperated sigh but her heart pounding with fear.

"Showdown. Its were everything ends and something begins. A new generation."

Lea wanted to punch her makeup plastered face already when she first saw her for the night and Grace kept giving her more reasons to do it.

"You know you sound pretty much psychotic right now?" Lea retorted.

"It runs in the blood honey... madness is what runs in my family and I'm a daddy's girl.... so yeah... psychotic should be an understatement." She smirked with insanity brimming her eyes.

Lea wouldnt lie, but she felt pretty much creeped out at the moment.

What was her family? A bunch of weirdos?

"You know I expected a little more from you than hooking up with Hales to make my boyfriend jealous. I mean... c'mon.. you didnt have to be a whore now."

Leas voice clumped in her throat and she didnt know what to say. Every word that was spitting out of her mouth hit straight to the core.

"You know it's not working right? I mean... Zack doesn't look at anybody the way he looks at me and I know that" she grinned "and then theres you. Standing up for the rumored title of whoring around guys... like for real, where did all that big talk go?"

Lea clenched her fists and looked back into Grace's eyes.

"I know what you're doing. This... whole game of yours. I'm going to end it. I'm going to stop you. I dont care if I'll end up pushing you out from a window... but I'm going to stop you." Lea hissed with anger flaring in her eyes. She was done with this psycho bitch.

"Ohhh... that's cute." Grace giggled "but... how are you going to do that?" She pouted a little tilting her head. She stepped closer and Lea toom a step behind "Are you going to call your dark knights? Are you going to call you fake boyfriend? Or are you going to call your mate?" She smirked and Lea's eyes widened. The word fear had leaped its bounds within Lea.

"Oh yeah I know... I've been watching you for a long long time Azalea.... and I must say, you intrigue me." She whispered and tension began filling the air.

All the sirens in Lea's head began blaring red and yellow for and she wanted to scream but her voice felt constricted from everything that was happening.

Grace's eyes began filling with something close to a sultry look that made all the color from Lea's face drain away.

What was wrong with this bitch?

"You know... you're really pretty. So pretty... that I want to carve your skin out." She said in the same venomous tone, but the Cheshire grin just as still as ever.

Lea stumbled back, her hands shivering.

Grace ran her fingers through her own hair and undone the bun letting her hair fall all over her face.

"I haven't had fun in a long time.... Daddy told me not to. But I think I'm up for some fun." She bit the corners of her lips and Lea felt chills race through her body.

Nothing was fine.

Nothing.

"Dont fucking touch me" Lea said in a low tone with anger and fear laced info it.

"Oh I won't. Not yet- I swear." She grinned and closed her eyes downing her entire glass over her head and  then proceeded to smash it on the floor.

Lea yelped and got away from the lunatic blonde and stared at her in horror. And just as if, a switch had been flipped she began sobbing loudly.

"W-Why did y-you this? All my-my clothes.. my-my hair"

Lea stopped. Wondered if the world was really fucking with her at the moment cause she couldnt believe her eyes and ears.

"What the f-"

"What the hell is going on here?!" Zack's voice stormed through and Lea stilled in her place.

Oh this isnt going to be good.

This is definitely NOT going to be good.

"Zack.. baby she- I was just out here and.. and she walks over to me... and then I'm talking and she's talking and she gets mad. She pulled my hair and snatched my glass and poured this on me... I tried to stop her- I.. cant. I just... was being nice-"

"EXCUSEME?" Lea shouted. "Why are you- Why are you lying?!"

"Lying.... ? I-Im not lying. I didnt even d-do anything and y-you got mad at me for no-no reason.. " Grace sniffled hiding her face in Zack's chest.

Lea's eyes were almost about to pop out of her skull with the amount of frustration that was building up within her.

"H-HOW DARE Y-"

"SHUT IT!" Zack growled and Lea's eyed began brimming with tears.

Goddamned these useless tear glands.

He let go of Grace and walked forth, standing right ahead of Lea.

"How many times.. do I have to tell you to stay away from me and Grace? HOW MANY?!" He roared, his eyes flashing and Lea wished for the hundredth time that Ray would slip out.

"B-But Zack... she is lying." Lea pleaded "please..trust me. She, herself poured the glass. "

Zack chuckled and pressed the bridge of his nose.

"You know what? Okay. You're right. Everybody else here is lying. Cause why not- we'll just be here pulling out our own hair and drenching our faces with fruit punch cause why the fuck not?!"

"Z-Zack please listen to me. I didnt even touch her. And she-she." Lea choked between her words.

"She what?!" Zack snapped back "what else are you going to tell me?"

"Zack baby.. it's o-okay. Let.. her g-go" Grace slipped her arm in Zack's and gently pulled him away. "Maybe.. she's drunk.. let her go.. it's okay... I'm fine baby"

This motherfucking bitch.

Lea wanted to yell out loud but all she could muster up was whimpers.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Luciel and Matthew walk in. Their smiling faces contorting into a serious one.

"No you're not fine!" Zack whispered to Grace, eyes softening a little "go ahead and wash up. I need to talk to her and then we can leave this lame party"

Grace took off, steps quickening as she passed a sly smirk to Luciel and Matthew looked at her.

"What's going on here?" Luciel stepped in, not being able to hold in the strikes of pain shooting him watching Lea cry... again.

"Stay the fuck out of this Hales." Zack growled out, his eyes flashing all over and canines popping out under his lips. "This is between me, Grace and that girl so you might as well back out"

"That girl you're talking about is my girlfriend so as much as this thing  concerns with her, same goes for me" Luciel retorted, not even flinching.

"Luciel... please.." Lea mumbled. "Let... let him speak."

Zack whipped his face to look at Lea and began laughing menacingly "oh. Okay. So am I at your mercy right now?" He chuckled, the fierce gaze piercing through making Lea to clench her eyes close.

"Why did you do it?"

Lea gulped and stayed still.

"TELL ME!"

Lea shuddered and began sobbing again, feeling helpless all over. Her heart pounding so hard that she couldnt breathe properly.

"I d-didnt..." Lea mumbled "please Zack... just listen to me... she.. she knows...."

"She knows what?!"

"She knows that... she said that.. that I'm your... m-mmh"

"Dont.fucking.say.it" Zack cut her off grabbing her jaw.

"ZACK LET HER GO!" Luciel yelled out with anger and frustration but was held back by Matthew, who damn well knew Zack would shred him to pieces.

Zack felt no remorse. Nothing. His heart hurt the whole evening but the pain numbed looking at Lea cry. He felt nothing. Her face rosy and eyes sparkly with tears.

He liked this.

He liked this new numbing feeling.

He applied pressure into his hold and Lea began whimpering even more.

Her nails dug his skin to make him melt go but her twisted his hold sending another jolt up Lea's body, making her feel that her jaw was gonna fly out and explode her skull into pieces.

"Dont you dare say that from your mouth whore" Zack whispered with a threatening tone "dont you fucking say it or else I swear I'll do shit that you dont want me to"

He let go off her jaw and Lea fell to the floor with the force.

She was in a trance and she felt like all of this was a nightmare. An utterly fucked up nightmare where she was on the losing end.

Her mind whirred and her fingers shivered. She couldnt hear the songs anymore. She couldnt hear Luciel or Matthew. She couldnt see anything except for the boy who no longer was the same. Who no longer was her bestfriend.

Zack never assaulted her. He never even came close to raising his voice with such aggressiveness.

This wasn't Zack.

This isnt Zack.

He was just a mere stranger.

More tears slipped by and damped the ground. Her chest constricting and she felt the void in her chest open up spreading all over her body.

She stood up with the last amount of energy left within her. Her knees crackling shooting pain up her body.

"What... what do you.. want me to do?" Lea pursed her lips together, trying to get rid of the sound ringing through her ears.

"Leave. I want you to leave."

She didnt have to be told twice. She gulped and turned away, holding her cries in.

She didnt know when Luciel slipped through next to her.

All she remembered was telling him 'take me home' and then the next moment she was in the car.

The darkness looming in around her but it wasnt the darkness that scared her. It was the emptiness in her chest. She didnt cry, sob or even slip a tear through the whole ride. Her eyes focused ahead on the road with a total distraught Luciel who wanted to comfort her but didnt know how.

Luciel rolled up near her house and she got out of the car and without another word she walked into her house shutting the door on her back.

Her steps, ever so faint although her mom wasnt at home.

She walked into her room with the lights still closed and slipped down onto the floor, with her back against the wall.

She bit her wrist and began crying to muffle her cries. The loneliness caved around her as her mind became more hollow. Each and every single word replayed in her head making her want to die. She picked up her phone and dialed in the only number that would help solve everything. Her fingers still trembling and her tears blurred out everything for her.

The call rang for four times before it was finally recieved on the other end.

Her heart shattered.

The last strings snapped.

Lea felt her soul disperse away in the moonlit night.

And she knew what to do.

"D-Dad?... can... I-I move back?"

*******

It was a bright sunny morning and Luciel was dead worried. He stayed out at Lea's house and when Mrs. Stevens pulled up in the driveway that night, he was allowed into the house. Luciel had kept the explanation brief, believing that if Lea wanted her mom to know with the way she was manhandled by Zack, then she herself would tell her. Luciel knew she cared for Zack a lot and she wouldn't want anything against him piled up.

He didn't of course hear any commotion when he was over at Lea's house. Her mom promised that she'd talk to her in the following morning when she was in a calmer state of mind.

Luciel left the Stevens house just as the clock hit 7:30am and he made his way to his own house, to get ready for the day.

He was utterly fucking done with Zack.

He felt the need to smash his head into a wall and then cut his dick off cause who needs two dicks?

Luciel was tense. He had never witnessed this kind of thing that revolved around Lea and honestly he didn't know what to do about it.

He had this feeling deep down that something was about to happen.

Matthew too hadn't responded anything after the Prom ended.

Luciel quickly showered and got dressed walking into the kitchen and stirring up a quick breakfast for himself and Damian who was showering.

Luciel left as soon as he was done with his breakfast and drive back to Stevens' to pick Lea up, but to only find out that she had already left a long time ago.

Mrs. Steven's had an unusual sad smile on her face that made Luciel's heart pound, making him realise the 'talk' didn't go the way it was planned.

Frustrated and worried, he pulled out from the driveway and speeded to school to catch up with Lea.

*****

"Hi Lea! Didnt see you yesterday" Adrian greeted and Lea's heart hurt.

They didn't know.

Technically... nobody knew of the talk she had with her mother that morning.

"Yeah... I felt a little dizzy yesterday." She smiled. Yeah, smiled. "Better safe than sorry"

"Wow I'm not lying... but seeing your and Luciel's disappearance, I thought he'd be getting some" Adrian grinned and Lea playfully smacked his arm.

"We're not on that level Adrian" Lea rolled her eyes and looked ahead. "You didnt pick Damian up?"

"Nah.. boy said he had a meeting with his geek party, so hes ditching his classes"

"Oh wow... sounds great"

"Did ya leave your boy on a highway cause he absolutely looks like he went through a storm" Adrian said cli king his tongue.

Lea turned to find Luciel fastening his face towards but slowing down once his eyes caught hers.

Another pang strikes her heart knowing Luciel would be devastated, but she chooses to not tell until it's time.

"Hey..." he greeted with a slight frown on his face and his brows crinkled in worry.

"Hi." Lea smiled. "How are you?"

"Uh.. uh.. fine. I went to tour house but then I got to know you had already left."

"OH I'm sorry. I forgot fo inform you..," Lea apologised, feeling guilty.

"No no.. it's fine." He gestured it with his hands "are you.. are you fine though?"

"Never felt better" Lea lied through a smile and it hit Luciel in his face.

Adrian, sensing some kind of unknown tension excused himself from the du saying that he was going to find Matthew.

"Hey... you're not lying to me are you?" Luciel's voice softened and Lea's heart clenched even tighter.

Lea just smiled painfully looking at me.

"I need to talk to him." Lea mumbled looking at Luciel's face.

"What- no. I'm not allowing you. Lea I'm tired. I'm tired seeing you get hurt and not being able to do anything but just witness it whole throughout. I'm tired of seeing you cry for that boy. I'm tired and worried and... and I'm scared. I'm scared you'll lose yourself. " Luciel's voice strained in his throat.

"Just this one last time. I'm here to end things. Let me... please." Lea pleaded and Luciel couldnt help but wonder what she meant my ending things.

However, he could not refuse her eyes when she pleaded. Lea was his weakness and looking at her hollow, tired eyes he wanted nothing but to bring all the happiness in the world to her just so that he can see her smile for real.

He held her close and hugged her. Her face naturally fitting into his chest.

"I'm here for you Lea." Luciel said slowly. "Im always here for you."

Lea felt her eyes get damp again when she heard Luciel's words.

You'll be here... but I wont be.

******

"Can we talk?"

Lea felt proud of herself. She wasn't stuttering anymore looking at the hybrid boy. His back still facing her, but she no longer felt scared. Her pockets weighed more than ever and she knew for the first time she was doing something right.

Zack slowly turned around, his arm still around Grace.

Lea ignored the subtle smirk on Grace's face and only focused on Zack's blue eyes. Her heart could only feel pain after pain and there was nothing she could do. The couple were seated at her spot. The old bench away from the main campus. This place was special to her, and seeing Zack and Grace together on her sacred spot killed her even more. But her face remained calm, emotionless.

"Can we just talk?" She repeated again, looking soulless into his eyes.

Zack pursed his lips and looked dead straight at her.

"Alone?"

Zack sighed and slightly rolled his eyes on hearing Lea's request.

He gave a small nod to Grace who gently squeezed his arm and kissed his cheek before walking away.

Zack got up from his seat and turned to face her fully.

"What do you want?" He asked harshly. "If you're here wanting me to apologize or something... I'm not doing it. So dont even ask-"

"I'm not." She paused "I'm not here to ask you to apologise. I came here to apologise." She gulped.

She took in a deep breath and looked back into his eyes.

"I'm sorry. For ruining your ties. For stepping into places you didnt want me to. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for falling in love with you. I'm sorry for giving myself in just to feel your love. I'm sorry for believing Ray. M sorry for the nature having me set up for you. I'm sorry for everything." Her heart squeezed even more but she kept on the facade.

"I know... I know I deserve all of this. I know I was the reason we lost our friendship. I know I am the reason why there's a hole between you and the other guys. I know it isnt me who you need. I'm sorry."

"I've been selfish... the entire time. Wanting to believe what I wanted. Thinking that I could have what I wanted and I ruined all of it."

She put her hand in her pockets feeling the icy hard surface.

"I know I have to stop feeling. But I cant and I'm sorry. I've fallen deep for you and theres nothing I  can do to help with my emotions. So this is why... this is why I'm doing this. To help myself. To help me regain myself."

She pulled Zack's hand forward and held it in place. Clenching the strings in her other hand she removed it from her pocket and placed it on Zack's hand and closed it at the same time.

She let go of her hold and then looked at Zack who slowly opened up his fist, revealing a small bracelet with a blue crystal. The bracelet which he had made for her. The one where they had made one for each and exchanged it saying that that would keep them close even if they'd be far away.

"W-Wha.. I.." Zack mumbled, dumbfounded.

"I'm leaving. Just like you wanted." Lea replied. "I'm going back to New York."

Zack's eyes did not leave his open palm. His eyes focused on it continuously as millions of thoughts raced through his mind.

"When?" He asked. A single word.

"Two days from now." Lea replied gulping.

"I'm breaking this off. Our friendship... our memories... everything, for me to get normal. I know I'm selfish... but I need time to get off everything from my mind. This is the least I can do for the both of us. So I'm going to start back from square 1. Start from a place where I wont have you. A place where I don't exist in the same world as yours."

Zack stayed silent the entire time  his eyes not leaving the beaded bracelet.

"I wish you luck. Goodbye Zack."

She turned away holding her breath. She didn't want to see him yell at her, mock her words, frown upon or simply.. be relieved at her decision. She didnt want to see the satisfaction of losing a burden which she definitely was to him. She was already hurt beyond repair and she didnt need the scar to pinch through her bones to make it worse.

No. She didnt want to look at Zack.

She didnt have a reason anymore.

So she walked away.

Hiding her dying heart in her chest, afraid that one more scratch would cause it to reach a point where there was no return from. Her steps heavy as ever, feeling the tingly sensations die down within her. She didnt have the energy to feel anymore.

She was afraid to feel.

Her tears stayed behind the film of her eyes.

She had no more tears left to cry.

All of her tears were spent over the six months. Alone in the darkness where she cried herself to sleep. Alone, where no one heard her.

She wanted to end this all... she wanted to die... but she knew... she knew that there was so much in this world that expected and waited for her to bloom. She wasn't going to let the other reasons down... she wasn't going to stop.

Her mind set, her facade seeping into her skin carving out a stone shield that she had never expected to grow in her life.

She was soulless.

She was tired.

She was hurt.

******

It was lunch break and the gang had gathered on the table. Lea just stared at her tray, completely zoned out.

Adrian and Luciel were trying to lighten the atmosphere with jokes but nothing seemed to lift the gloomy veil off the table.

And Matthew... well.. Matthew was just looking at Lea.

The clock in his mind ticking, wondering what was going on in Lea's mind. Her eyes were a little puffy and she showed all the signs of having a breakdown, but she had not spoken anything other than 'thankyou.' 'Okay' 'sound cool' and other bunch of random words.

He had a feeling in his gut that whatever Lea had gone through was because of what happened the night earlier.

And considering the fact that Zack had extended school but then disappeared for all the morning classes, screamed out that something had definitely happen this morning as well.

He wasn't dumb, he could figure that out... but then again.. he was confused. Confused on why the two hadn't made up with each other. When afterall, he was there with Zack after Lea and Luciel left the Prom.

He was there when Zack stared into the Moon.

He was there when his shoulders shook.

He was there when he saw Zack sink to the floor and began crying.

He was there when he watched Zack fall apart.

He didnt know the whole context, but he thought Zack would apologise for his actions this morning and try to get things back together if he really had the nerve to lash out on Lea and then shortly breakdown just as she left.

He didnt know what went through either of their minds. But he knew... whatever it was.. and whatever this whole arrangement was... it was toxic. For the both of them.

His thoughts were interrupted when a scrared and frustrated Damian came running into the cafeteria.

"Zack.. Z-Zack." Damian huffed grabbing Adrian's shoulders.

"What the hell Damian?" Adrian snapped out moving away from the boy. "What's wrong? Did you finally find the body in your backyard?" Adrian snickered.

"Shut the fuck up." Damian hissed and looked at the other three around the table. "Z-Zack.. where's Z-Zack. And where's Grace?" He repeated once again.

Lucuel rolled his eyes "dont know. Dont care. And what's wrong? Why do you look so... so scared?"

"Its bec-cause.." Damian breathed out to catch his breath. "Its.. I.. Zack's in danger."

Lea's head popped up. Her thoughts drifting away at the same time and focusing on Damian.

"Yeah.. and I fucked Tessa in the Janitor's room, so I guess I'm in danger too." Adrian added on with venom laced in his voice.

Ignoring Adrian's comment Lea stood up and grabbed Damian.

"What do you mean to say?" Her eyes crystal clear, void of any emotions but worry.

"I.. I..." Damian mumbled "look I found this chip in the school ground when I was lurking around to ditch classes and then I heard someone speak over the phone about some samples and some bullshit and I was there hiding and when the person left they smashed the phone and I found this weird ass chip in the phone. And it looked really familiar like.. I'm sure Mission Impossible doesn't broadcast the actual shit anyway but it looked like something which is definitely not found in common phones or your iPhones. So I freaked out praying that it wasnt what I was thinking it was so I met up with Yeetzy that night and he-"

"Wait wait wait. Who the fuck is Yeetzy?" Adrian piped in.

"CAN YOU STOP FUCKING INTERRUPTING ME?!" Damian roared out.

"Yo what the hell. Fuck you" Adrian replied.

"FUCK YOU" Damian yelled back.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" Lea yelled out and the table stilled "You." She pointed out to Damian "You continue."

Damian cowered a little but continued anyway.

"So like I was saying.. I met up with Yeetzy from my GeekParty and then he felt the same thing. But he is a genius and has these amazing computers and he can find shit anything from anywhere except for things that are under government lockdown... I mean which is crazy by the way.. But he found out where this chip was from.. and it led it all the way to the Russian Intelligence." Damian rambled only to pause to catch his breath.

"Wait what?" Luciel joined in, standing up.

"Exactly my thoughts. Who would somebody having ties with the Russian Intelligence would pipe down in Somerfield High right? So I told Yeetzy to look even more into it and he got the results of it today. He traced it back to the user and its..."

He paused to look at Lea.

"Grace Morris."

"I mean..  I wouldn't have cared but having some russian spy in Somerfield High doesnt sound that enthusiastic... but when you've got a hybrid friend who's half human and half werewolf suddenly everything's interesting..." Damian continues rambling. But silence filled in Lea's ears and she simply stared at Damian.

Her mind whirring, finally being able to join the dots.

Grace appeared into their lives just after the Alleyway Incident. She got close to Zack. She learned her way up in his eyes. She watched everything in the shadows. She knows about their weak points. Their trigger points. She knows about everything despite not being there. She even knows about Zack and her being mates.

And to add on to the horror... she spoke about some showdown. A new generation and the ways in which everything Lea had known and cared to love be destroyed.

Lea felt her guts twist. Something was not right... something definitely wasnt right. Fear ran through her spine and all that went through her mind was.

Zack.

Zack.

Zack.

She picked her bag up and hurriedly sling it over her shoulders.

"Does any of you know where Zack is?" Lea asked, he voice strained and laced with fear.

"No." Marthew shook his head

"I saw him leave the gates just as I walked in this morning... he ignored me and ran out"

Lea didnt wait for anymore instructions and sprinted out of the cafeteria and made her way to the parking lot.

She cursed herself for not having a car or even asking Luciel to hand his keys over.

She saw a junior get out of his car and she rushed towards him. She grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him a little away.

"I need your car. I'll get you Lakers front row seats. Thanks"

She drove off not even waiting for the reply but hearing a faint 'dont leave a scratch' through the closed windows.

Lea almost died twice on the road, but that didnt stop her. She couldnt breathe until she got to her neighborhood.

Everything looked so calm and natural just like how it was supposed to be. Lea drove over the grass infront of Zack's home and quickly got out praying in her head, hoping the boy was safe and okay.

She ran up the porch but paused in the middle when she found the door knob broken.

She slowly opened the door and found the house in a mess.

Glass shattered, papers everywhere and rug overturned in some places. She couldnt believe what she was seeing. She just hoped to see the blue eyes hybrid boy but everything in his home screamed that something wrong had gone in here.

She walked into the living room and the couch was overturned and a huge hole in the wall. All the drawers pulled out and cabinets opened.. as if... Zack.. or somebody else was looking for something.

She heard footsteps upstairs and she stilled in her steps.

Cold sweats running down her face as her fingers began trembling.

She quietly took her steps behind but what she wasnt expecting was the sharp blow to her skull from behind.

Lea screamed, but no voice came out. The pain sending shocks throughout her body. It felt like her brain was getting cooked in her head with the flaming pain that surrounded her. Blood ran over fingers and she felt her knees run weak.

She sunk down on the floor, her cheek kissing the floor and she turned to look at the man with a gun she had never seen in her entire life. Fear rising in the chest and she wanted to cry.

Lea saw dots in her vision and she couldnt stop the ringing sound in her head.

She didnt want to die.

She didnt want to die like this.

She didnt want to die without making sure Zack was okay.

And Zack wasnt okay.

He definitely wasnt.

She heard more footsteps and she slowly turned her gaze towards the source of sound.

Familiar shoes popped up infront of her and Lea looked up to find a very amused face that she was tired of.

"You know what? You should have left for New York instead of walking right into my trap."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"But now that you already have... I cant leave any witnesses out here now can I Azalea?" Grace smirked and raised up the end of the baseball bat in her hand and rammed it straight into Lea's skull.

And that's how darkness enveloped her completely.

-----------------------

Author's Note:

Oooof I'm actually excited to write now as the book is nearing the end.

The next chapter is gonna be the final showdown and honestly... yalllll will get to know the whole plot and be able to join the dots. SO IM SO EXCITED.

Okay bye for now.

But if you liked this chapter, flip that vote button.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Ilyyyyyyy

Love,
Jaye.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
13.3M 364K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
4.2K 95 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
274K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...