Trust me |H.S FanFic|

By Jiminxmagicshop

Sam had a troubled past, which made her loose trust in people and especially men. She decides to move to Engl... More

Writers Note
1 ~ Introduction
2 ~ The meet&greet
3 ~ A sleepover
4 ~ Uncertainty
5 ~ The Tower
6 ~ Goodbye
7 ~ Charity
8 ~ A night to celebrate
9 ~ Meeting the family
10 ~ Moving
11 ~ Childish behavior
12 ~ Toronto
13 ~ Trouble
14 ~ Ending things
15 ~ Confused
16 ~ new Job
17 ~ Sick?
18 ~ What the hell?!
19 ~ So....
20 ~ One Month Later
21 ~ Surprising turn
22 ~ Going Home
23 ~ Shocking revelations
24 ~ A fight
25 ~ Thinking
26 ~ An Old Friend
27 ~ A First Look
28 ~ Mute
29 ~ Protective
30 ~ Closer
31 ~ Conditions
33 ~ Angry
34 ~ Apple Pie
35 ~ Moving Back
36 ~ Acceptance
37 ~ Shopping
38 ~ Telling the World
39 ~ Relaxed
40 ~ .....
End of Part I
Part II
41 ~ Stuck in the Past
42 ~ Scary Times
43 ~ Losing
44 ~ No Hope
45 ~ Escaping
46 ~ The Hospital
47 ~ Taking Care
48 ~ Telling her
49 ~ Realization
50 ~ Pain
51 ~
52 ~ Reassurance
53 ~ Going on a Trip
54 ~ The Airplane
55 ~ The Road Restaurant..
56 ~ The Motel
57 ~ Horror
59 ~ A new family member?
60 ~ Aiden
61 ~ After
62 ~ Parents
63 ~ Next stop
64 ~ Intimate
65 ~ Beauty
66 ~ Home
67 ~ A Miracle
Epilogue
A/N

32 ~ Kicking

509 11 0
By Jiminxmagicshop

When I woke up the bed was empty again. Why did Harry always leave before I woke up, didn't he like to stay in a bit longer. I put my feet on the ground and the first thing I noticed was how cold the floor was. The heat must be off because damn it was cold. I quickly put on some socks and my bathrobe. My search for Harry began and to my surprise I didn't see him anywhere and the thought that he just left without so much as a goodbye stung a bit.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a hot cup of tea. I sat down on the counter whilst drinking my tea and I was happy about the fact that I had no morning sickness yet because normally I would be hanging above the toilet but it all felt really calm in my stomach. I stood up and out of nowhere I felt a pain in my belly and I was almost panicking. I quickly put my hand on my belly and that's when I felt movement beneath it and I realized it was the baby kicking.

A smile appeared on my face and I did a small victory dance. 'You just kick, small one I don't mind' I told the baby and he or she reacted at my voice with another kick but the thing with kicking is that it was pressing on my bladder so I ran to the toilet and did my business and whilst walking out of the bathroom I heard my phone ringing and I quickly grabbed it. "Hello?"

"Good morning Love" Harry's voice said cheerful and to be honest it was way to cheerful for this time in the morning."Good morning, where are you?" I asked a bit offended and he giggled when he heard the tone of my voice "I'm at home making your room ready and I'm sorry that I left without so much as a goodbye but you were looking so peaceful that I didn't want to wake you" God how can I be mad at him when he says it like that so I shook my head and the baby kicked again and I let out a groan.

"What's wrong" Harry asked with a worried voice and I quickly told him what was happening "Well if you had stayed, then you could feel the baby kick" I said a bit smug and he was silent for a second "You're kidding aren't you? He said astounded and that made me stifle back a giggle. "Nope" And I popped the P and he grunted at that. "I'm coming back immediately" and he just hung up the phone.

I was not going to wait for him so I took a shower in the meantime and got dressed in a black skirt with black stockings and a floral blouse with a blazer over it and for once I was completely satisfied about how I looked today. I was walking out if the bathroom when my front door was closing and I was grabbed by my waist and I jumped straight into the air "OMG are you crazy you scared me half to death Harry" he was laughing at me his, I was grabbing my chest and was kneeling down.

"I'm sorry. Wait you know what I'm not sorry" he giggled and I smacked his arm softly as he pulled me up and before he gave me his hug he went straight for my belly and touched it and he had to wait for it. "Maybe you should talk to him or her" I suggested and he got down on his knees and was a little hesitant at first but he still went for it

"Hi kiddo, I'm your daddy and I love you already" and his eyes went wide because he or she was kicking at his voice and even though I loved that there was movement it wasn't the most nice feeling in the world. 'Alright slow down love' I told my baby softly and it was like he or she heard me because the kicking had stopped. Harry was standing up and before I knew it he kissed me passionately and I could help myself but I kissed him back and I eventually put my hands in his hair and realized something. He had cut his hair!! When did he do this and why? Not because he knew I was hating it right? I quickly pulled back and saw him grinning at me when he realized what I was staring at.

"Do you like it" was he really asking me this. My god he looked like his handsome self again not that he ever was not handsome but he looked even more handsome with shorter hair. Don't get me wrong he still has long hair but it was the way it was in 2013 and he was so handsome in that year. It felt like we stepped back in time.

"I absolutely love it but why did you do it?" I asked him and he was chuckling about my reaction. "I did it because I was sick and tired of my hair and because you like it better like this," he said whilst winking at me. I felt a blush creep on my face and I quickly went into the kitchen. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked him but he was already shaking his head. "Nah I should be going, I have a lot of stuff to do," he told me and I felt a pang of disappointment but I get it. "Hey don't look like that. I'm working on your room and I just left when you told me about the kicking but the workers are still at our house alone and god knows what they are doing right now" He explained and I nodded.

"Alright, well thanks for making my morning eventful" I said teasingly and he grinned at that and gave me a quick hug and gone he was. I needed to pack my stuff but I first needed boxes and I decided to drop by Ikea for some boxes but when I opened the front door there were a lot of boxes and there was a note attached.

"Dearest Sam,

I got you boxes because it isn't the wisest thing for you to go outside at the moment. I hope you don't mind.

Love Harry"

I did mind, not because of what he did but more the fact that I didn't even could go outside without him or a bodyguard how crazy was that. I went back inside with a few boxes and started with my books, which were a lot and it would probably be the most heavy boxes because I didn't really had to buy furniture or kitchen stuff. It was already there so I never changed it.

It was nearly 2 pm when someone knocked on my door and as I wasn't expecting anyone so I hesitated to open the door because the last time someone rang my bell it was Harry's mom and she was freaking angry. I walked over to the door and peeked through the peephole and to my surprise it was Damon on the other side but with what happened last time we talked it was better if I didn't open the door "Sam, I know you're home, please let me in" he begged and I had my hand already on the doorknob but I couldn't let him in without someone with me "Sam, I need to apologize please"

"You can do that from over there Damon"

"Sam!, can't you just let me in?"

"No I can't, not after what happened last time"

"God I'm sorry I just lost my temper and I know that is not an excuse but I just don't get how you could've been so stupid" he let out frustrated and I took a little step back from the door and I locked it in the process.

"I'm sorry that you see it like that"

"Yes and I don't get why you don't see it like that, You're only 19 years old Sam and with him off all people, do you think he can make you happy!?" he yelled through the door and that is when it hit me, he was the one who wanted to be that person and I did feel sorry for him just a bit but then again he never had a chance and I never gave him hope in that area.

"Yes I think Harry can make me and my child happy, why wouldn't he?"

"Because he is a pop star and there are thousands of girls he can get and god knows what he is doing whilst he is away!"

"I just have to trust him then don't I"

"You and I both know that's not going to happen because you know as well as I that you are afraid of trusting men" That was such a low blow that I inhaled a sharp breath. "You know what just leave Damon"

"GODDAMMIT SAM, I WON'T FUCKING LEAVE!" he yelled and I was so scared by now I already sat behind my couch and I heard him trying to open the door and I knew that I had to call the police but Damon has always been there for me and I couldn't just turn my back to him."He isn't good enough for you and he never will be. You need someone who is always there for you instead"

"And you think that you are that person?"

"Yes, please just give me a chance"

"No I will never give you a chance because I don't love you like I love Harry" I yelled back and I put my hand in front of my mouth because what the hell was that. "You, you love him?" I heard a broken voice and I knew I had him. I had to repeat it to make him understand so now I was also crossing my fingers that Harry wasn't anywhere near.

"Yes I love him Damon and it will always be Harry" and I heard a loud bang to the door and then it went completely silent. I left my hiding spot and walked cautiously towards the door and I peeked again through the hole. I saw Damon standing there looking rather defeated and I felt terrible for doing that but then I saw what really had silenced him.

Harry was standing in front of him because of course he would be here and he was talking to Damon with clenched fists. It was like he could sense me standing behind the door because his head snapped up and it felt as if he stared right through it and I took a shaky step back and he focused on Damon again. I could hear faintly what they were saying.

They were talking about me and a restraining order, wait what, that couldn't be right but sure enough after that I heard a knock on my door and I made sure that it wasn't Damon before I opened it but luckily it was Harry. He just walked by me with a force of nature. Damn, he was really tense but it couldn't be of something I had done. I mean I didn't let Damon come inside so props to me right."Sam, why didn't you call me when you found out that Damon was here?"

He said really angry so he was mad at me, damn it. "I didn't want to disturb you," I confessed and he grabbed my chin tenderly and stared into my eyes. I tried to look away but he wouldn't let me. "Why are you here actually?" I asked him because I didn't do anything and I knew he was busy so someone had called him. "It was Rose, she saw Damon go upstairs and she called me immediately" he explained with still a bit of anger in his voice.

"When I heard him yell at you like that I wanted to hurt him and I was about to do that when I heard something really interesting" he said and I still couldn't look away from him but I tried my hardest to get away from him and after a while he finally let me go.

I was staring at my feet at this point but I kept my mouth shut because I knew to what he was referring and I wasn't going to say it again. "I'm not sure what you heard Harry" I lied and he tssk me "Don't lie to me Sam" he said irritated and I took a deep breath but still didn't say anything.

"Are you really so messed up that you cant even say you love me in person" he said angry and I felt tears forming and I wish he would just leave. "I get that you are not ready yet but you have to stop lying to yourself," he said and I wasn't even listening anymore and he sighed. "I will let this go for now but we are going to talk about this in a while"  I just nodded and stood up from the couch. He grabbed my arm and it made me stand still "Where are you going Sam?"

"I'm going to continue packing," I stated, he nodded and took the full boxes with him and he left without so much as a goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 120 41
Go through Sam's life of lost and broken love. She's been waiting so long for the guy of her dreams and one day he finally asks the question but not...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
2.1M 44.5K 26
Scarlett is abused. Abused by the only person she has left. She turns to music to help her enjoy life. But when her father disapproves of her passion...
64.1K 1.7K 24
Delilah had a difficult childhood with different foster family's have their way with her, she was abused by her biological parents! But what happens...